Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,646 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66258 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 4:04am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Well, if i don't know that a Post-Graduate degree is a Graduate degree, shouldn't i be corrected? What was the Olodo and illiterate name calling for?

BTW everything about that news is wrong and based off of mere speculation and partisan journalism. No facts given.

How many small Universities accredit their degree? Does that mean they can't offer a Post-graduate degree? Many schools run their post-graduate programs and get accredited by external bodies. You can study in College-A and get a degree from College-B. Examples are:

* Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin gets accredited by (ACICS) in conjunction with North American University, USA
* Legenda University Malaysia gets accredited by (LAN) in conjunction with the University of East London, UK

So what is Sahara Reporters saying? They expect it to be on their website too? That's stu.pid! Very Stu.pid of them!!!

....but according to the crooked and fraudulent woman, she secured her graduate program degree from the same college. They don't even offer such program internal or external so please keep quiet.

And you are going bananas because they label you olodo? Do you not know how to read and comprehend basic and elementary English words?

Please, get back to your dish washing duties as advised by another poster.

13 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:04am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

Ignorant village illiterate, at your old asss age, you still don't know the meaning of graduate program and the difference between a graduate programs and common under graduate degree?

You are obviously another sad byproduct of jonadafts ogogoro creekside elementary school...smh
grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lwkmd

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 4:06am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: You all quoting me should shut the hell up. In the UK, it's not called a graduate degree. An MSc program is a Post Graduate degree.

After your undergraduate degree, you become a graduate. Your masters degree is a post-graduate degree. So keep your irrational self acclaimed intelligence to yourselves and stick to the topic and the propaganda by Sahara Reporters.
please OGA UK please give us a one school in the Uk that list first degree programme as graduate, the reason masters is called graduate programmes is because only graduate are allowed to do it, so what ever name you want to called it Post (after) graduation program or program meant for graduate. ODUA don't did either in ST PAUL

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 4:16am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Can you object to my claim that the term Graduate program is not used in the UK? undecided I studied at the University of Nottingham and i'm proud of it. Do you want proof?

Agbameta, everyone knows you as a frustrated Nairaland troll and a nuisance. I will be giving you an honor if i debate with you on academical qualification, so fvck off. grin
if your professor will seen you now arguing about the different between graduate program and post program he might commit suicide. it is the same thing as arguing about the different between Dissertation (UK) Thesis (US) or Project (Nigeria) am 100% sure you study at east ebonyi not East Midlands in the Uk

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Crassus:

The school does not offer the course AT ALL lets even forget the accreditation part OR ARE YOU THIS DAFT

Man shut up and stop whining like a little girl. St Paul's college offer Business and Business administration.

http://www.saintpaul.edu/programs/businessprograms/Pages/Accounting.aspx

What is wrong with you all? Do i care about Stella Oduah? Hell NO!!! I care about respect and professional journalism.

I can't believe that Nigerians would believe any news from Sahara Reporters after they disrespected the office of the Presidency in their recent publication about the health of the president. How can a news platform based in far away America tell Nigerians based in Nigeria about the state of their Aviation Sector and they believe it?

Open your 6th sense people.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello!! Am i suppose to respond to agbameta, a frustrated vulcanizer and a known public nuisance? cheesy cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 4:22am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Man shut up and stop whining like a little girl. St Paul's college offer Business and Business administration.

What is wrong with you all? Do i care about Stella Oduah? Hell NO!!! I care about respect and professional journalism.

I can't believe that Nigerians would believe any news from Sahara Reporters after they disrespected the office of the Presidency in their recent publication about the health of the president. How can a news platform based in far away America tell Nigerians based in Nigeria about the state of their Aviation Sector and they believe it?

Olodo, he was talking about the graduate program. smh..

And this is about crooked, fraudulent and corrupt stella oduah, not about Jonathan and his ogogoro bele pain and fiasco in some London hospital.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 4:24am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: Hello!! Am i suppose to respond to agbameta, a frustrated vulcanizer and a known public nuisance? cheesy cheesy

I let clowns like you slide all the time, but I do have your time and the fact that you are a source of amusement and entertainment is plus.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 07, 2014
abbakacici: please OGA UK please give us a one school in the Uk that list first degree programme as graduate, the reason masters is called graduate programmes is because only graduate are allowed to do it, so what ever name you want to called it Post (after) graduation program or program meant for graduate. ODUA don't did either in ST PAUL

abbakacici: if your professor will seen you now arguing about the different between graduate program and post program he might commit suicide. it is the same thing as arguing about the different between Dissertation (UK) Thesis (US) or Project (Nigeria) am 100% sure you study at east ebonyi not East Midlands in the Uk

I think you need to go back to primary school, it's compulsory.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Are you this stup1d? did u fall down and hit your head? seh ori e gbale ni?

1. You pasted a link for a community college in Minnesota that only offers associate degrees.
2. http://saintpaulsnet.com/ here is stella school website. show me the link for MBA

7 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta:

....but according to the crooked and fraudulent woman, she secured her graduate program degree from the same college. They don't even offer such program internal or external so please keep quiet.

And you are going bananas because they label you olodo? Do you not know how to read and comprehend basic and elementary English words?

Please, get back to your dish washing duties as advised by another poster.
you give example of malaysia private universities, Sunway, legend, stafford, Inti college etc the reason why this universities are called colleges is that they are not allowed to offer degree in their own name. for example if you study at legend college Malaysia your certificate will be from East london not lagenda. below is an example one person from legend college malaysia and east london Uk, the only reason based on you assumption is that stella never check your degree certificate for the last 30 years that she graduate

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Lmao @ "East Ebonyi University" grin
I love NL

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 4:32am On Jan 07, 2014
CFCfan: Lmao @ "East Ebonyi University" grin
I love NL

One of the funniest ish ever... lmao

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by baby124: 4:33am On Jan 07, 2014
This is a big disgrace and explains the poor performance and lack of conscience. A very desperate con artist. She should be made to refund everything she has made from this government. Also should resign

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 4:34am On Jan 07, 2014
http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=27

Clean up don begin... Government site with her fraudulent MBA claim done disappear and even link don die. ....lmao

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:34am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Enough Work For The Newly Engaged Sure-P Beneficiaries cheesy cheesy Oya Where Una Dey Make Una Come Justify Una Christmas Bonus ; grin grin grin grin

1. Insinere9igerian
2. Magic Bishop
3. Jmaine
4. Taharqa
5. Altwiless
6. Obiagu1
7. Ngwakwe
8. Odua Boy
9. Octopus1
10. Chukwudi44
11. Team GEJ
12. Patriotic007
13. deletrue
14. Strangest
15. One Naira
16. Kponkwem
17.Nashville
18. Chubie
19.Gratiaeo
20.Solomon111
Hahahahhahahhahha! You know all the jobbers, sycophants, hanger-ons, handlers and attack dogs on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

Sahara reporters shouldn't have been so lazy not add links and names to the article.
One day, links will kill you. Mtcheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2014
baby_123: This is a big disgrace and explains the poor performance and lack of conscience. A very desperate con artist. She should be made to refund everything she has made from this government. Also should resign

It won't happen simply because the most crooked and corrupt public official in Nigeria is her boss aka GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly:

The Woman That Gave Us Enugu International Airport grin grin grin
And also Abakaliki sea port.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 07, 2014
agbameta: http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=27

Clean up don begin... Government site with her fraudulent MBA claim done disappear and even link don die. ....lmao
Roflmao grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by musiwa112: 4:44am On Jan 07, 2014
naija... do people need to claim fake degree.. i don tried for uma..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: You all quoting me should shut the hell up. In the UK, it's not called a graduate degree. An MSc program is a Post Graduate degree.

After your undergraduate degree, you become a graduate. Your masters degree is a post-graduate degree. So keep your irrational self acclaimed intelligence to yourselves and stick to the topic and the propaganda by Sahara Reporters.

I think you're lost in semantics here. Graduate degrees and post graduate degrees are basically the same thing. And only Universities are allowed to offer them, even in the UK. The highest qualification you can get from a college is a post-grad diploma and I believe some of those private colleges offer the diploma.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Darn son!!

This is hysterical, yo!

Observing! cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by abbakacici: 4:49am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

I think you need to go back to primary school, it's compulsory.
yes i will going back, but you can come here and lied to us that you attend ranked among top 200 university, but you still think graduate program and post program are different thing. even in the uk some university such as LBS, LSE, used graduated programs not post programs confirm from lse website http://www.lse.ac.uk

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 4:53am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

Well, if i don't know that a Post-Graduate degree is a Graduate degree, shouldn't i be corrected? What was the Olodo and illiterate name calling for?

BTW everything about that news is wrong and based off of mere speculation and partisan journalism. No facts given.

How many small Universities accredit their degree? Does that mean they can't offer a Post-graduate degree? Many schools run their post-graduate programs and get accredited by external bodies. You can study in College-A and get a degree from College-B. Examples are:

* Houdegbe North American University Cotonou, Benin gets accredited by (ACICS) in conjunction with North American University, USA
* Legenda University Malaysia gets accredited by (LAN) in conjunction with the University of East London, UK

So what is Sahara Reporters saying? They expect it to be on their website too? That's stu.pid! Very Stu.pid of them!!!

I'm so not going to justify this with a response...
Jeez... Did I just read this rubbish... grin
You clearly know nothing about schools in the U.S... So keep quiet and stick to the Cotonou schools you have so much info. about....

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 4:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Err...as you lot proceed with your back and forth, I hope you won't throw both Kings College and Birkbeck College into the mix. They're both Universities - University of London. Kings College is the full time uni, while Birkbeck College is the part time school.

Enjoying the back and forth.

Shalom! cool

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:05am On Jan 07, 2014
Crassus:

Are you this stup1d? did u fall down and hit your head? seh ori e gbale ni?

1. You pasted a link for a community college in Minnesota that only offers associate degrees.
2. http://saintpaulsnet.com/ here is stella school website. show me the link for MBA

[b]Man you should watch your blood pressure, you're over reacting. Google search "St. Paul college USA" gave me that website. Again i have looked at your "correct" website and i really don't know what you expect me to see. I have repeatedly said that "You can study at College-A and get a degree from College-B".

Does Legenda College Malaysia offer a Post-graduate degree? YES!! Do they have it on their website? NO!!

http://www.kolejlegenda.edu.my/

Does the University of Nottingham offer a Post-Doctorate degree? YES!! Is it on their website? NO!!

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/

So what are you saying? You have never studied outside your village community but you know everything that happens at St. Paul's college. BTW who said Stella Oduah got her MBA at St. Paul's college? Even Sahara Reporters couldn't provide a credible source, they were referring us to The Sun newspaper.

Is the Sun Newspaper now a credible source from which we know where people studied? Hello!! Are your brains working or are you still sleeping and can't smell the coffee? Until Sahara Reporters verify and ascertain their claim and provide evidence, i am not buying any news those irresponsible hoodlums are selling. They've goofed 1,2 many times already, they cannot be trusted.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by agbameta: 5:08am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

[b]Man you should watch your blood pressure, you're over reacting. Google search "St. Paul college USA" gave me that website. Again i have looked at your "correct" website and i really don't know what you expect me to see. I have repeatedly said that "You can study at College-A and get a degree from College-B".

Does Legenda College Malaysia offer a Post-graduate degree? YES!! Do they have it on their website? NO!!

Does the University of Nottingham offer a Post-Doctorate degree? YES!! Is it on their website? NO!!

So what are you saying? You have never studied outside your village community but you know everything that happens at St. Paul's college. BTW who said Stella Oduah got her MBA at St. Paul's college? Even Sahara Reporters couldn't provide a credible source, they were referring us to The Sun newspaper.

Is the Sun Newspaper now a credible source from which we know where people studied? Hello!! Are your brains working or are you still sleeping and can't smell the coffee? Until Sahara Reporters verify and ascertain their claim and provide evidence, i am not buying any news those irresponsible hoodlums are selling. They've goofed 1,2 many times already, they cannot be trusted.
[/b]

Lest stick to St Paul. Do they have any internal or external MBA program? Yes Or No.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:
BTW who said Stella Oduah got her MBA at St. Paul's college? Even Sahara Reporters couldn't provide a credible source, they were referring us to The Sun newspaper.

I just checked her facebook page and the only college/higher-institution there is St. Paul's college: https://www.facebook.com/Princess.Stella.Oduah.Ogiemwonyi/info

So I believe Sahara Reporters might be right on the money with this one. It's now left for her to come out and defend herself since St. Paul's college doesn't offer graduate degree programmes.

Also, even if Sahara Reporters goofed in the past, you can't discard the story based on that since it's common practice in journalism and the best of them all do it all the time. However, I believe Sahara Reporters is definitely head and shoulders above its peers when it comes to investigative journalism in Nigeria. The website might be shabby-looking, but they sure know how to source information.

Let's just observe and see how everything plays out.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough:

[/b]

mumu.. the article says Paul’s College Lawrenceville, Virginia. now Google that and paste the the MBA LINK of ST PAUL in Virginia
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:16am On Jan 07, 2014
shymexx:

I think you're lost in semantics here. Graduate degrees and post graduate degrees are basically the same thing. And only Universities are allowed to offer them, even in the UK. The highest qualification you can get from a college is a post-grad diploma and I believe some of those private colleges offer the diploma.

The term Graduate degree is mostly used in the USA i suppose, while Post-graduate is most common in England.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 07, 2014
Crassus:

mumu.. the article says st pauls in Virginia. now Google that and paste the the MBA LINK of ST PAUL in Virginia

You have a comprehension problem. Read what i wrote again and carefully this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) / FEC: Buhari Shocks Osinbajo, Ministers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.