Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66253 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
rudedough: Hello!! Am i suppose to respond to agbameta, a frustrated vulcanizer and a known public nuisance? cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by rekeson: 9:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Yes she is a fraud but she is also a performer. We all are corrupt so let's just focus on her achievements.

All I see here is dirty politics by APC

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Emmanuel950(m): 9:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
even when their hands are soiled in evil? Defend not the unscrupulous elements in the society

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ichommy(m): 9:10am On Jan 07, 2014
#Lobatan, house suppose to be investigating all this certificate.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ichommy(m): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
rekeson: Yes she is a fraud but she is also a performer. We all are corrupt so let's just focus on her achievements.

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by tedcutie(f): 9:11am On Jan 07, 2014
shocked cry The level of corruption, lies and deceite is immesurable. Is it possible that they dont carry out background checks on all the information(certificates etc) they get from all these good for nothing liars. We need serious help. Hmmmmm
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by eluquenson(m): 9:12am On Jan 07, 2014
Pamcrest: Another certificate/degree forger......Bola Tinubu, Salihu Buhari, Phillip Emeagwali....d list is endless.
But Stella, why d lie? Stop disgracing us women, all these vices are male domain!
What will be your defense now?
Sharap, now it's male domain or blog whatsoever, have you forgotten when" Eve lured Adam to eat the forbidden fruit" abi no be una(women) start all these shitts, this Oduagate is a rogue
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by tedcutie(f): 9:13am On Jan 07, 2014
ichommy:

GBAM!

So you are saying you can forge a certificate just because you want a position.#SMH#

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by tedcutie(f): 9:15am On Jan 07, 2014
rekeson: Yes she is a fraud but she is also a performer. We all are corrupt so let's just focus on her achievements.

Maybe you should learn more on INTEGRITY
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:17am On Jan 07, 2014
donphilopus: SaharaReporters are big time liars! They are paid agents of APC, so they are anti-government.

I agree with you on this one grin.
Sahara Reporters are known liars aka Amebo.com.
They are APC agents and propaganda machine that thrives on lies and can write anything to tarnish
GEJ image and his administration lipsrsealed.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by michkenokey(m): 9:18am On Jan 07, 2014
That's another Toronto certificate! Her likes are in one plum position or another. Round peg in a square hole! Only God can save us from the hands of these corrupt & self-centered sons & daughters of Eve called leaders
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Maxymilliano: Many are the affliction of Stella Oduah ...
She will be vindicated.
No doubt cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ChiefAdams: 9:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
Shame on you for this. We are talking about high level corruption, you open that dirty, stinking and disgusting mouth of yours to bring ethnic sentiments into this.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by wbankz(m): 9:20am On Jan 07, 2014
To God be the glory....the govt is working
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Anvaller: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2014
joromi:

Bros, I can only shake my head for you....
What a pity embarassed

Colleges in the U.S do not award masters degrees/PhDs...
Only Universities do...

Stella goofed big time on this one... grin grin grin

That in bold is so not true. Who told u that? If u let those who did their graduate studies in a college catch u, they would almost wanna roast u alive.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Iphybest: 9:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Honestly, most times I don't blame other tribes for taking us for granted. We are into all sorts of illegal businesses within and outside the country, look for short cut to things, selfish and worst of all uncooperative with each other. I am really ashamed of my people.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2014
fearless2014:
Not seem, is the target, leave those hypocrites.

Would seem she is the obvious weak link in that coalition of GEJ. Her corruption is obvious and her skeletons are relatively easy to reveal.
The name of the game is politriks and she has herself to blame for attempting diner with devils without a long spoon.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by onlymase(m): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2014
hmm

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:22am On Jan 07, 2014
Gboliwe: This alone amongst all the other problems madam Odua is facing should get her sacked! This is if said story is true.
This is a confirmed lies moreso it's coming from Sahara Reporter aka Amebo.com.
It is a known fact that they are APC propaganda machine that thrives
on lies just to discredit GEJ and his government sad.

They'll fail grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pamcrest(f): 9:22am On Jan 07, 2014

Do u sincerely believe what u typed here? U want us to hail a fraud because she's performing well ko? That's BS!
Anything built on fraud is fraudulent and should be condemned.
By d way, am not corrupt, speak for yourself!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2014
Chief Adams: Shame on you for this. We are talking about high level corruption, you open that dirty, stinking and disgusting mouth of yours to bring ethnic sentiments into this.
Shut up!
She has her reason for saying this.
You thought she'll always dine with you APC goons that thrives on lies angry
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 9:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Eni ba paro yio jale,a se oniro ni stEALER,kai afefe ti fe,ati ri furo adie......stEALER oduah sun re o. If you don't understand what I wrote sorry I can't help

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Qelvin(m): 9:24am On Jan 07, 2014
i was really about to take this report serious until i saw Saharareporters...if credibility is anything to reckon with in this modern times of real journalism,then i am better off counting stars with the hope of summing up a total constellation, than swallowing any crap from that redundant site.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:25am On Jan 07, 2014
jomogbomo: There's nothing new here , Its a shame that our politicians and ministers engage in this shameful act of certificate forgery , from Tinubu and his "Toronto certificate" to Salisu Buhari and his "Toronto certificate" to Gov Ibrahim Idris and now Oduah.. the list goes on and on.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:27am On Jan 07, 2014
fearless2014: Paid APC campaign media..Saharareporters.. Na God go punish them with their lies.
Where is the Stella C.V. to senate that said she has a masters degree from the said St. Paul College, every eediot know that Colleges do not award masters in U.S but Universities.
Her C.V. said master degree in........, not from any named institution.
Liars !!!
You dey mind them angry?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OgologoDimkpa: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Ngokafor: ..looks like jobless idiots are on the increase for real.Keep decipating energy arguing back and forth over things you have no influence over and insulting each other like thats going to increase your bank accounts or put food on your tables..Ewus...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:28am On Jan 07, 2014
Why are Ibo hated by Nigerians? After all Bola Tinubu and Salisu Buhari forged certificates. GEJ must not yield to the aim of Sahara Reports which is for Stella Oduah to be sacked. If she is sacked, he (GEJ) won't get any vote in 2015 from the Ibo who are not only majority in the SE but also other parts of the country including Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt and Sokoto. Mr President should remember that Ibo are the pillar of this government. In addition to retaining Stella Oduah, the President must ensure an Ibo man is turbaned the next Sultan of Sokoto. After all a former Head of State ensured that the immediate past Sultan that died in a plane crash was by passed, and Dansuki made the Sultan. Already an Ibo nairalander has openned a thread on why Ibo should be made Sultan.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 9:28am On Jan 07, 2014
I have now read around this story and done one or two probes. There has not been any conclusive proof of forgery. That a college which has been shut since June 2013 will now issue a statement on Mrs Oduah is not germane. Normally, SR or their cohorts should have gone to the supervising education body (of the college in question) to verify their allegations before going to publish. They should have also verified from NASS about their own investigation of the matter. NASS, in their verification exercise of probable ministers will either approve or refuse to approve a minister after conclusive probe. It is improper that SR is polluting and corrupting Nigerians and the larger world by being the judge, jury and executioner. We must applaud good investigative journalism and reports, however on the same token, must abhor and repudiate debased and unsavoury publications. There is a reason why NASS were elected (or selected). They were mean't to do all these JOBS. Tinubu served two terms in Lagos despite his certificate issue with Chicago. Andy Uba was the effective chief of staff of OBJ with dubious certificate issues (incidentally, he submitted his WAEC for both his governorship and senatorial punts, instead of the contentious US certificates.). The list goes on... I have in the past done a quick probe on educational achievements of the NASS. three quarters have questionable certificates. Four of the governors in the north have questions to answer. A quarter of the special advisers in ministries has questionable CV's. Most educated and comfortable people in this country are uninterested in POLITICS. The reasons are numerous. However, Nigerian politics is like no other. Ethnic, tribal and jingoistic nonsense about this woman must be cauterized. Sanity must prevail
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Anvaller: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2014
[quote author=jaki006]the school is no more in existence as it closed finally in june 2013 after financial troubles.
Saint Paul's College was a private, historically black college located in Lawrenceville, Virginia. Saint Paul's College opened its doors on September 24, 1888. Saint Paul’s College offered undergraduate degrees for traditional college students and distant learning students in the Continuing Studies Program. The school also offered adult education to help assist working adults to gain undergraduate degrees. Saint Paul's College have a Single Parent Support System Program that assist single teen parents to gain a college education. The college had long experienced significant financial difficulties, culminating in a court conflict with its regional accreditor the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools in 2012. Throughout the 2012-2013 school year, the college sought to merge with another institution, but on June 3, 2013, the board announced the college would close on June 30, 2013.[4][/bold]

[b](OFF-TOPIC)

Are u guys seeing what I am seeing? Anything wey blacks dey run go just bankrupt. A school as old as 1888 should have been one of the US best colleges. Most black schools in the US are either folding up or substandard that nobody wants to go there except blacks themselves. Even the very ambitious blacks do not want to be there. Even Detroit bankrupts? A predominantly black city and the question is why?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Dee60: 9:29am On Jan 07, 2014

Wow! What manner of thinking?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by buchilino(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
joromi: Sahara Reporters,
You guys are on point.
Well meaning Nigerians are really appreciative of your ever efficient journalistic efforts.
Thank you.
kiss kiss kiss

my problem with these guys (sahara) is dat they dont 2 spread dr touch lite 2 all politicians, they seems 2 have a special interest 2 stella. or r they really independent as they claim?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by bank2k4real(m): 9:30am On Jan 07, 2014
if u ask meeeeee.....na who i go ask....

btw check my signature

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA / Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.