Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,431 members, 7,812,278 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66252 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jomogbomo: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2014
There's nothing new here , Its a shame that our politicians and ministers engage in this shameful act of certificate forgery , from Tinubu and his "Toronto certificate" to Salisu Buhari and his "Toronto certificate" to Gov Ibrahim Idris and now Oduah.. the list goes on and on.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2014
goodnija:

There we go again, why can't we look deeper into the situation rather than throwing in our tribal sentiment .
There is need to seriously investigate this claim.
He/she was being sarcastic
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jmoore(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2014
Many politicians have forged certificates. That's how deep corruption has eaten deep into the society.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2014
tellwisdom: I still wonder how these grown men live their lives grumbling and making silly of themselves over unconfirmed news. Its a pity sad
oga 'grown' up, what other proof do you want? Nigerians and hypocrisy! smh
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by omogidi234(m): 8:38am On Jan 07, 2014
Promhize:

Sahara reporters shouldn't have been so lazy not add links and names to the article.

I think you should have done more research to prove SR was wrong rather than wait for them to give you link.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by phreakabit(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2014
jomogbomo: There's nothing new here , Its a shame that our politicians and ministers engage in this shame fact of certificate forgery , from [size=18pt]Tinubu[/size] and his "Toronto certificate" to Salisu Buhari and his "Toronto certificate" to Gov Ibrahim Idris and now Oduah.. the list goes on and on.

Why does this guys name always pop up at the wrong places? Crook! . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jaki006: 8:41am On Jan 07, 2014
t

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Gabrielsylar(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2014
she choose a crises school to blow her lie....fuking bitch am sure she is also transgender too...an ex-man......

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Walexsammy(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
pls dnt let me call u a fool....someone is handling a fedefal government parastal and ure here spewing rubbish, instead of u to analyse what the topic is all about and condem her act if guilty, ure sayin rubbish, this is why dis our great country will neva be developed...tribalism everywia...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Hmmmmm
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 07, 2014
Gabriel_sylar: she choose a crises school to blow her lie....fuking bitch am sure she is also transgender too...an ex-man......
She's 100% female.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by donphilopus: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2014
yetunsbay: nope.obviously it's u supporting her
Support Stealler Oduah?? You ain't serious! I rather support a high-way robber than to support that odoriferous fool parading herself to be a minister.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by BigBen10: 8:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Clerverly: Double Wahala For Deadi Bodi cheesy cheesy

And the owner of the Deadi Bodi cheesy grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by 1wolex85: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2014
rozayx5: just one question, Does Sahara reporters ever probe opposition

Is that the issue here? why do people like you like chasing shadows? We should all be waiting for stella to respond and to answer your unnecessary question, Yes, they reported Tinubu's link to a drug cartel.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by awayeyebundle: 8:52am On Jan 07, 2014
Stella Oduah should be ashamed of herself,the best degree u can hav is ur first degree why the attachment of Master degree when u knw that is not ORIJO,if found to be true immediately sacked her and put competent person there,FANI Kayode former aviation minister nothing of this lapses was mention,why u....Stella check urself
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by emmabest2000(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2014
bloggernaija: Good investigative work by Sahara reporters
All na trash
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fearless2014: 8:58am On Jan 07, 2014
Paid APC campaign media..Saharareporters.. Na God go punish them with their lies.
Where is the Stella C.V. to senate that said she has a masters degree from the said St. Paul College, every eediot know that Colleges do not award masters in U.S but Universities.
Her C.V. said master degree in........, not from any named institution.
Liars !!!

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Delafruita(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2014
manny4life:

Civilized world? Lol, I'm laughing... Please get over yourself.

The BMW saga was case gone awfully wrong, BMW wasn't appropriated for and the fact she bought it isn't the issue because the use was VALID, it's the fact that due process wasn't followed. That isn't FRAUD. Start using your brains again.
you're a really sick fella

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joeluv: 9:01am On Jan 07, 2014
Yoruba people... na wa o....

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by tensor77(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2014
ndu_chucks: I will not believe this story until I have concrete evidence of the following:
Where is this resume which was presented to the Senate? On the other hand, if this lady indeed falsify her credentials, she would have disappointed many of her fans, who I'm sure will continue to defend her even if the story is confirmed to be true.
Time is running out for our President to expunge Tukur, and other liabilities from his cycle of confidants.
@manny4life, if this story is true then her reputation will be just as damaged as if she comitted fraud or worse.
Yes I would be sad and disappointed if it is true BUT there has to be strong evidence. You know just because some of Stella's supporters are paranoid does not mean that they are not out to get her.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by psalm68(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2014
toronto tinz.
Well what can i say?
I think it is high time every nigerian(From The President To The last Man on The Street) submitted his or her certificate for comfirmation.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pamcrest(f): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2014
Another certificate/degree forger......Bola Tinubu, Salihu Buhari, Phillip Emeagwali....d list is endless.
But Stella, why d lie? Stop disgracing us women, all these vices are male domain!
What will be your defense now?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fearless2014: 9:04am On Jan 07, 2014
jomogbomo: There's nothing new here , Its a shame that our politicians and ministers engage in this shameful act of certificate forgery , from Tinubu and his "Toronto certificate" to Salisu Buhari and his "Toronto certificate" to Gov Ibrahim Idris and now Oduah.. the list goes on and on.
This man`s name keep happening in everything bad, hard-drugs, public looting, forgery and he is a leader of the progressive opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by sweetgala(m): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2014
Make them free this woman small. It would seem this woman has hurt someone who is ready to help her wash her dirty linen in public.
Its a new year let her rest. It might seem GEJ is the target.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Ngokafor(f): 9:06am On Jan 07, 2014
..looks like jobless idiots are on the increase for real.Keep decipating energy arguing back and forth over things you have no influence over and insulting each other like thats going to increase your bank accounts or put food on your tables..Ewus...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
She shot herself in the foot, she only needed BSc to become a minister even HND. She made a mistake to claim level she doesn't belong to, her advisers did not help her at all.

It's not proper to claim a degree that one doesn't have cos in the long run it would backfire. If truly BA Tinubu didn't graduate from the American University, they would have brought him down before he even finished his second term as a governor.

I'm happy and I thank God for being a B. Tech holder (FUT Akure, QS). With this B. Tech I can become a President.

When some people gang up against you and hell bent on giving you PhD (Pull Him Down), you should always avoid the bait so as not to give them the opportunity to throw you under the bus.

She was a very wealthy woman before she became the Minister, she might have stolen or not but she's not hungry. It's a pity that she's soiled her name by going into politics, if she had known she would have faced her Oil business and be taking care of her children. What a pity Oduah.

She's goofed and she's going to pay dearly for her misdeed.

Bye Bye Oduah.

10 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy
shut up..which attack? ??
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fearless2014: 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
sweet_gala: Make them free this woman small. It would seem this woman has hurt someone who is ready to help her wash her dirty linen in public.
Its a new year let her rest. It might[b] seem [/b]GEJ is the target.
Not seem, is the target, leave those hypocrites.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by LadyH(f): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Stella........

We are waiting for your open letter!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jreyez(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Listening to 'white mans world' by 2pac Shakur cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Names Of The 42 Ambassadors Nominated By President Buhari (Full List) / Patience Jonathan’s Hotel To Become Coronavirus Isolation Centre / Senator Shehu Sani's Reaction To Visit Of Atiku To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.