Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66335 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by sylve11: 10:08am On Jan 07, 2014
Nawa! sad cool
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 10:10am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

IS IT SAHARA REPORTERS THAT TARNISHED HIS ADMINISTRATION WITH
CRISIS IN RIVERS STATE
LACKADAISICAL ATTITUDE TOWARDS TERRORISM (BOKOHARAM)
NON CHALANT ATTITUDE TO PROBE CORRUPT OFFICERS IN HIS ADMINISTRATION?

let them be crying wolf where there is none.

was it SR that made her to sign 255m for just 2 cars.

was it SR that included MBA from the pluto in her CV.

Majority of politicians are guilty of the forgery, but the dumb ones caught should be the scape goat.

Why can't the people lambasting SR, set up another media house to be exposing APC politicians too? Instead of sitting down and whining over the good job SR is doing.

with that, we will sanitize our society a little. We can see the reform social networking effect is having on Nigeria Police.

All the print media have been bought but the conscience of the people remain SR and Premium Times and kudos to them.

The fear of investigative journalism is the beginning of wisdom for politicians in saner societies. In nigeria, our politicians will be looking for sympathy after being exposed, on the basis of being witch hunted or on the basis of ''their fathers household enemy'' are still following them.

Media houses of the year 2013 are PT and SR and Kudos to them.

3 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jaki006: 10:13am On Jan 07, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by emmog25: 10:18am On Jan 07, 2014
waleadex: Oops! I have a feeling this post will generate serious 'HEAT' soon. But why Stella again?

And the 'HEAT' is on.......(Modified)

Really, the question is "why sahararepoter again?".. To think they exposed her at first and nothing was done, and now on her case again? Smell something fishy..(Someone is really sponsoring her downfall) #justbeingrational

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 10:19am On Jan 07, 2014
emmog25:

Really, the question is "why sahararepoter again"?.. To think they expsed at first and nothing was done, and now on her case again? Smell something fishy..(Someone is really sponsoring her downfall) #justbeingrational

so, because someone is sponsoring SR against her, we should overlook her fraudulent act?

Was it the sponsor or SR that planted the dubious MBA from Jupiter in her CV?

Na wa for you o.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by listica(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1: from thief to fraudster.

before you know it, alaigbo people will flood this thread, with their ''she is our daughter'' slogan

We should not even expect less from a tribe, taht celebrate criminality and with get-rich-at-all-cost syndrome.

The woman is a disgrace to womanhood.
You are noting but a thief by posting this shit,are you not a Nigerian?once u r it means u r a thief,guys let's pop it up,APC is just an Anti party scandal.Jonathern 4 presdo 2015.stella oduah don't mind that hav noting 2 do with ther career.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by UncleJJ(m): 10:20am On Jan 07, 2014
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 10:23am On Jan 07, 2014
What is all these noise for, ehn? Abeg, send 4 able bodied guys to her office make dem wrestle her down and evict her comot for the office. Which kin nonsense be dis sef? She do wayo wayo and connived with other ibos in govt to enrich an ibo auto trader and herself and now we find out she take mago mago enter the office sef. Na only God know sef if she even get bachelors. grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by meforyou1(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2014
Yoruba people are just too pathetic.
You think she would join NNPC without them verifying her certificates? U think u can go and work in NNPC or CBN just with only CV? You will present your original certificates and they will verify them from the schools.
How can a reasonable person be saying someone presented a fake certificate based on this nonsensical story that has no head and no tail.
Where is the proof? Tot you yorubas while defending fashola's 600 million naira cars says "he who alleges must prove"

4 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 10:24am On Jan 07, 2014
listica: You are noting but a thief by posting this shit,are you not a Nigerian?once u r it means u r a thief,guys let's pop it up,APC is just an Anti party scandal.Jonathern 4 presdo 2015.stella oduah don't mind that hav noting 2 do with ther career.

Find your way to Aro for your medicine.

APC can be anything. That is their headache and not mine.

The bottomline is this administration worship corruption, GEJ is corruption himself and Stealer Oduah is both corruption and a confirmed fraudster.

if you are pained, jump inside Atlantic Ocean.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
emmog25:

Really, the question is "why sahararepoter again?".. To think they exposed her at first and nothing was done, and now on her case again? Smell something fishy..(Someone is really sponsoring her downfall) #justbeingrational

As long she remains put she will be investigated.You all take her home.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Decryptor(m): 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
ImperialYoruba: What is all these noise for, ehn? Abeg, send 4 able bodied guys to her office make dem wrestle her down and evict her comot for the office. Which kin nonsense be dis sef? She do wayo wayo and connived with other ibos in govt to enrich an ibo auto trader and herself and now we find out she take mago mago enter the office sef. Na only God know sef if she even get bachelors. grin
@the bolded...thank God you know that all what you and your miserable tribesmen do is make noise!

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fiizznation: 10:26am On Jan 07, 2014
a gov't that encourages corruption will never bring the likes of stella to book. Many similar cases like dis have all been thrown in the dustbin. This one is also going to be flushed away and in 2/3 weeks to come, nigerians ll forget abt a magnanimous crime like this• And everybody ll be back to his normal business again. Untill we r ready to accept change, Nigerians ll continue to suffer and be smiling at the same time..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by 500GP: 10:27am On Jan 07, 2014
WHEN SAHARA REPORTERS WAS DISSEMINATING INFORMATION ABOUT LATE YARADUA'S HEALTH, THE DEMENTED IBO KEPT QUIET WITHOUT GRUMBLING....

SAHARA REPORTERS ARE FOLLOWING THE ETHICS OF JOURNALISM IN THEIR REPORTS.....

BABY FACTORY TRIBE STOP MURMURING .......
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by popingo(f): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
cry
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy

Go and look for where to sleep my friend, that is why is Nigeria will not move forward. Too much of tribalism in this country, they should prosecute anybody, both Hausa, Ibo, and Yourba.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by emmog25: 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

so, because someone is sponsoring SR against her, we should overlook her fraudulent act?

Was it the sponsor or SR that planted the dubious MBA from Jupiter in her CV?

Na wa for you o.

Sorry bro I'm not in support of her fruadulent acts, it's just funny how she is been singled out(victim of politics you'll say). There are many of her likes and worse than she is, that they should also investigate.. Like I said earlier.. #Justbeingrational.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by omusiliyu(m): 10:29am On Jan 07, 2014
Stealer Oduah... If I comment now they will talk say I be anti-igbo
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 10:33am On Jan 07, 2014
emmog25:

Sorry bro I'm not in support of her fruadulent acts, it's just funny how she is been singled out(victim of politics you'll say). There are many of her likes and worse than she is, that they should also investigate.. Like I said earlier.. #Justbeingrational.

Other media houses should take up the challenge and investigate others too.

With that, the media houses will be doing their bit in fighting corruption and making our society a better place, bro.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by nkpommpko(m): 10:36am On Jan 07, 2014
sahara should not stop with stella, expose this people
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by NosoChic: 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014
Please and Please........This is not an NDI IGBO issue.....this is a clear case of how we have serious INTEGRITY ISSUES In this country.

We are all going about fasting, praying and holding vigil for this country when I have repeatedly said it, GOD IS NOT OWING NIGERIA ANYTHING.

we need to start seeing issues beyond the lenses of tribal and religious sects.

Thank you Sahara Reporters just continue to reveal all of them. kiss

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pamcrest(f): 10:37am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:
WHEN SAHARA REPORTERS WAS DISSEMINATING INFORMATION ABOUT LATE YARADUA'S HEALTH, THE DEMENTED IBO KEPT QUIET WITHOUT GRUMBLING....

Our nigerian story....see no evil, hear no evil, talk no evil when it involves my personal person!
I stand by SR until I hear from Stella
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by PBundles(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2014
Thats not true. There are many colleges in the US that give graduate degrees. Boston College and Dartmouth Collgege ( Tuck MBA). Please dont post information which you havent verified. Thats how rumors get spread.

joromi:

Bros, I can only shake my head for you....
What a pity embarassed

Colleges in the U.S do not award masters degrees/PhDs...
Only Universities do...

Stella goofed big time on this one... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by emmog25: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2014
superstar1:

Other media houses should take up the challenge and investigate others too.

With that, the media houses will be doing their bit in fighting corruption and making our society a better place, bro.

99 likes...
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 10:40am On Jan 07, 2014
5.00GP:

Because they fear Hausa cheesy

My guy, next time you see one of those entertainers with hyena walk through the neighborhood pay attention to the neighborhood dogs. They dont move, they tuck in tail and bite down their tongue, dont want to be noticed. Thats what ibo does when Hausa start behaving badly, ibo husshh. lol. grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by fuke(m): 10:41am On Jan 07, 2014
Garri the 1st: This attack against Ndigbo must be resisted by all sons and daughters of Ndigbo....
cheesy

You are defending fraud because she is Ndigbo?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by 500GP: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2014
Pamcrest:

Our nigerian story....see no evil, hear no evil, talk no evil when it involves my personal person!
I stand by SR until I hear from Stella

WHAT DO YOU WANT HEAR FROM A THEIF OTHER THAN LIES ?

GOATLUCK SHOULD DO THE NEEDFUL

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2014
NosoChic: Please and Please........This is not an NDI IGBO issue.....this is a clear case of how we have serious INTEGRITY ISSUES In this country.

We are all going about fasting, praying and holding vigil for this country when I have repeatedly said it, GOD IS NOT OWING NIGERIA ANYTHING.

we need to start seeing issues beyond the lenses of tribal and religious sects.

Thank you Sahara Reporters just continue to reveal all of them. kiss

It is not a what issue Are you kidding me? The WWF Stealer gave 10million Naira to some greedy ohaneze red caps the other day. Thats their egunje for supporting her to get through her corruption probe.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 07, 2014
She should be imprisoned for 5 years without parole for deceiving the nation of what she didn't obtain from US college.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2014
It is possible that you are one of the educated illiterates out there trying her (or his) best to sound reasonable. What if SR says that your father is a thief, should I believe that until your father denies it. And WHAT if NL claims that @Pamcrest is a love peddler. Should we agree until you disprove that allegation? Just imagine that Mrs Oduah denies every allegation by SR, NLs and Punch and Leadership newspaper. What sort of life will she have? Think about the calumny heaped on Diezani and others. I have said that most Reps and Senators claim to have MBA's and Diplomas, yet the degrees they claim are not accredited by the awarding institution. Most of the board of directors of our biggest banks are there with dubious certificates. However, I will be the last to publish their names. You must take these publications with a pinch of salt (laced with cynicism). I pity NLs. I pity the mindset of the young in Nigeria. Ignorant, imbecillic and moroniic

Pamcrest:

What have u said now? We shouldn't believe SR's probe but we can believe yours, abi?
Who told u NASS does any verification on nominees......they rely on what SSS tells them.
I stand by SR story until i hear from Stella
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
Has anyone seen Sincere 9gerian?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ItsJonathan(m): 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
The bitch angry angry
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 07, 2014
you might be banned again with all this your tweets
IYA NGBALI: how did you know?is she your sister or sugar mummy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

EFCC Recovers N250Million Cash From Balogun Market, Lagos Today (Pics) / Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.