Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters (66333 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Babatunde Fowler Has Fake Honorary Doctorate Degree - Sahara Reporters / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 10:47am On Jan 07, 2014
fuke:

You are defending fraud because she is Ndigbo?

Garri was being sarcastic with that comment. He will be the first to jump on them when their whine and lamentations begin.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by mkoabiola: 10:48am On Jan 07, 2014
Who has ds woman offended?
Stella till 2015.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by dabossman(m): 10:48am On Jan 07, 2014
mutiply: January 7th and the news keeps coming from different bad angles, what a year ahead. By the way, when will Sir alex ferguson write an open letter to david moyes?

Before it is too late..., grin
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by yorke1: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014
Sahara news? I don't believe this is true.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 10:53am On Jan 07, 2014
The Yoruba is a 50 million plus nation. They are the size of France or UK. Please do not trivialise the matter at hand by going tribal on this one. This matter has nothing to do with Yoruba. Yoruba has always enjoyed a proud history. The focus should be SR and their questionable methods. Please do not digress here.

chino11: Concocted story!

Yorobass wants the return of Aviation sector to them by all means necessary..

They have hatched all plans aimed at sweeping the amazon away but she will emerge unscathed despite their unleashing of media war against one of the most formidable and high-performing minister in this administration..
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by jude33084(m): 10:54am On Jan 07, 2014
So so sad sad
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Sheggy13(m): 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Walexsammy: pls dnt let me call u a fool....someone is handling a fedefal government parastal and ure here spewing rubbish, instead of u to analyse what the topic is all about and condem her act if guilty, ure sayin rubbish, this is why dis our great country will neva be developed...tribalism everywia...mtcheww
What has happened to some NL's sense of humour. Can't you tell when someone is being sarcastic? What can u deduce from the tone of the post.The laughing smiley says it all. Read properly next time please.Cheers.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by IYANGBALI: 10:55am On Jan 07, 2014
Its time we check baba peace own too,my mind tell me say him doctorate degree fit be gbanjo

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:57am On Jan 07, 2014
This country won't be great anytime soon.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Gamji007: 10:59am On Jan 07, 2014
Konmight: Has anyone seen Sincere 9gerian?

I think he's on annual leavecheesy
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Dewze(m): 11:00am On Jan 07, 2014
The answer that was given by the provost was ''we do not offer such degree'' and not '' we did not offer such degree''.
In thesame article it is clear that accreditation was taken from the school at some very rescent point in time.

My question then is this, 'why did the journalist not ask the provost if st Paul did offer this degree before they lost accreditation?

The president of the school could not confirm or deny if Stella indeed got her degree from the said school, yet, you went on to publish an unconfirmed report as if it were confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by NosoChic: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2014
ImperialYoruba:

It is not a what issue Are you kidding me? The WWF Stealer gave 10million Naira to some greedy ohaneze red caps the other day. Thats their egunje for supporting her to get through her corruption probe.

We are saying the same thing, it should not be perceived as an NDI IGBO issue.......what stops them from taking the money and still pursuing the truth, if the offer was indeed mouth watering and they couldn't resist not accepting it. It is no longer news that GREED is synonymous with NIGERIA.

As for Stella, tomorrow now we will be clamoring for more women actively involved in government........only for you all to go there and misrepresent us.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by joromi: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2014
PBundles: Thats not true. There are many colleges in the US that give graduate degrees. Boston College and Dartmouth Collgege ( Tuck MBA). Please dont post information which you havent verified. Thats how rumors get spread.

In the description of these 'colleges', they are called universities...

Most times, when the name of a U.S school ends with college... It's just a 4-year college
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 07, 2014
STEALER oduah must go

NOW! angry
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2014
Jonathan knows Oduah's sack will cause the loss of support on him by the South East, his major fortress.
Meanwhile, the news or allegetion is not true yet until the court says so.
We shall see in court.
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by shizzle11(m): 11:03am On Jan 07, 2014
Orlando Owoh: Why are Ibo hated by Nigerians? After all Bola Tinubu and Salisu Buhari forged certificates. GEJ must not yield to the aim of Sahara Reports which is for Stella Oduah to be sacked. If she is sacked, he (GEJ) won't get any vote in 2015 from the Ibo who are not only majority in the SE but also other parts of the country including Lagos, Kano, Port Harcourt and Sokoto. Mr President should remember that Ibo are the pillar of this government. In addition to retaining Stella Oduah, the President must ensure an Ibo man is turbaned the next Sultan of Sokoto. After all a former Head of State ensured that the immediate past Sultan that died in a plane crash was by passed, and Dansuki made the Sultan. Already an Ibo nairalander has openned a thread on why Ibo should be made Sultan.
Lol.
Sorry not funny. Ode

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 07, 2014
UncleJJ: The aviation site is not responding, for now you can find her information here
http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=72&Itemid=27

or here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uuT6KyoJD7p92AKZfGTzZQOVu2nZiQdJ8qiY9QVTeUnkgfnfF0MA9LTCgTNqyb8iYoDvS4Y1RiTPpLBB/edit?usp=sharing

Why are you APC goons so desperate? You purposely edited the link and cry fowl that it is not responding.

Here is the right link, it has been responding since forever. Stop the propaganda game and be an honorable man.

http://aviation.gov.ng/index.php/component/content/article?layout=edit&id=145

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by superstar1(m): 11:06am On Jan 07, 2014
Konmight: Has anyone seen Sincere 9gerian?

His PPP ( Pay Per Post) contract has expired.

He is busy negotiating an extended bumper package contract.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by resty4(m): 11:07am On Jan 07, 2014
Well is it true that APC is out to islamiz Nigeria? or is it a mere coincedence that ALL its interim national officials are muslims?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by simpleseyi: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2014
Nigerian first Speaker of the House of Representathieves in the fourth republic disHonourable Salisu Buhari forged a Bachelors degree of the University of Toronto, he as cuaght pants down; he resigned his position (b4 impeachment proceeding could start), he left the House in disgrace, he was charged, found guilty and convicted by the Court though he was fined just 2,000 naira - that is the disappointing part. No Hausa/Fulani man supported him or said "Yorubas are persecuting our son"

However, the Nigerian Jews are here supporting "the Global best Aviation Minister" because" Yorubas are persecuting their daughter"

I don't like Sahara Reporters but all their stories have been proven by the personalities involved to be true. SR said Yar'Adua was dead, Nigerian Ambassador to Saudi said that he played basketball with Yar'Adua, I never knew our ex-president was a basketballer; nobody saw Yar'Adua alive from that moment till he was buried. SR said Dame Sheppopo was in a German hospital, PDP e-rats and presidential aides denied it but the Sheppopo herself publicly said in the church that she died and resurrected in a German hospital. SR reported that our president has drinking problems, PDP e-rats and presidential aides denied it but SR posted Jonathan and his co-drunks drinking Nigeria away. SR said a government parastatal bought 225 or 255 million naira cars (person no even know the actual amount) for a looting minister, PDP e-rats denied it until the parastatal involved and the thieving minister confirmed it. Now, let us see if the thieving minister will confirm this or not. I can bet my dog with the millionaire Aso-Rock animals.

After GOD, na Sahara Reporters I belief.

5 Likes

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 11:09am On Jan 07, 2014
mko abiola: Who has ds woman offended?
Stella till 2015.

She offended Yoruba. She must go!
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 11:10am On Jan 07, 2014
Sahara Reporters are not journalistic. SR started, after Jonathan Elendu of elendureports.com sacked Sowore (the owner of SR) for fraud. We all knew what elendureports was. FYI, it was a hatchet website. They will claim to have information against their 'victim'. If you pay them money, they will praise you instead. If you don't, they will disseminate falsehood anyway. Both elendureports.com and SR do not have an office in Nigeria, but virtual and offshore and cannot be easily sued or subpoenaed. Now anyone can setup an outfit to embarrass and ultimately blackmail Nigerian Politicians with impunity. Ignorance is the most expensive thing in Nigeria. It is worse than corruption. My argument is that SR is founded on fraudulent premise. Those that live in glass house must not ...... We should be focusing on the fraud that is SR. It is CORRUPTION quantified.

5.00GP:
WHEN SAHARA REPORTERS WAS DISSEMINATING INFORMATION ABOUT LATE YARADUA'S HEALTH, THE DEMENTED IBO KEPT QUIET WITHOUT GRUMBLING....

SAHARA REPORTERS ARE FOLLOWING THE ETHICS OF JOURNALISM IN THEIR REPORTS.....

BABY FACTORY TRIBE STOP MURMURING .......

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ProfLogan(m): 11:10am On Jan 07, 2014
Stella has it aqain? Smh cryStella has it aqain? Smh
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by MAYOWAAK: 11:11am On Jan 07, 2014
VARIOUS MARKETING STRATEGIES YOU NEED TO FAMILIARIZE YOURSELVES WITH 2014.

‪#‎Effective‬ Marketing Indicators

------------------------------------------

1. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party.You go up to her and say: “I am very rich. Marry me!” - That’s Direct Marketing.

2. You are at a party with a bunch of friends and see a Gorgeous Girl. One of your friends goes up to her and pointing at you says: “He’s very rich.Marry him!” – That’s Advertising.

3. You are at a party and see a Gorgeous Girl. She walks up to you and says: “You are very rich! Can I marry you?”
- That’s Brand Recognition.

4. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go to her and say: “I am very rich. Marry me!” She gives you a nice hard slap on your face. - That’s Customer Feedback.

5. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go to her and say: “I am very rich. Marry me!” And she introduces you to her husband.- That’s Demand and Supply Gap

6. You see a Gorgeous Girl at a party. You go to her and before you say: “I m rich, Marry me!”, your wife arrives. – That’s Restriction for Entering New Markets.

Have a wonderful day.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 11:13am On Jan 07, 2014
IYA NGBALI: Its time we check baba peace own too,my mind tell me say him doctorate degree fit be gbanjo

Hahahaha..study for one get two free!

Iya Ngbali na wah for you o.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 07, 2014
simpleseyi: Nigerian first Speaker of the House of Representathieves in the fourth republic disHonourable Salisu Buhari forged a Bachelors degree of the University of Toronto, he as cuaght pants down; he resigned his position (b4 impeachment proceeding could start), he left the House in disgrace, he was charged, found guilty and convicted by the Court though he was fined just 2,000 naira - that is the disappointing part. No Hausa/Fulani man supported him or said "Yorubas are persecuting our son"

However, the Nigerian Jews are here supporting "the Global best Aviation Minister" because" Yorubas are persecuting their daughter"

At least wait until she's found guilty. I am sure no Ibo was calling for the head of Salisu Buhari until he was tried and prosecuted. Take a chill pill and let the NASS do their job. The desperation is obvious IMO and i am not a political person.

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by Pamcrest(f): 11:16am On Jan 07, 2014
callmenow: It is possible that you are one of the educated illiterates out there trying her (or his) best to sound reasonable. [/b]What if SR says that your father is a thief, should I believe that until your father denies it. [b]And WHAT if NL claims that @Pamcrest is a love peddler. Should we agree until you disprove that allegation? Just imagine that Mrs Oduah denies every allegation by SR, NLs and Punch and Leadership newspaper. What sort of life will she have? Think about the calumny heaped on Diezani and others. I have said that most Reps and Senators claim to have MBA's and Diplomas, yet the degrees they claim are not accredited by the awarding institution. Most of the board of directors of our biggest banks are there with dubious certificates. However, I will be the last to publish their names. You must take these publications with a pinch of salt (laced with cynicism). I pity NLs. I pity the mindset of the young in Nigeria. Ignorant, imbecillic and moroniic

Welcome to d club! Your insults say a lot about u. grin
Let me repeat myself slowly......SR did its probe n made d statement.....it's left for Stella to respond.
I repeat: I stand by SR until I hear from Stella.
Are u able to comprend this now?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2014
NosoChic:

We are saying the same thing, it should not be perceived as an NDI IGBO issue.......what stops them from taking the money and still pursuing the truth, if the offer was indeed mouth watering and they couldn't resist not accepting it. It is no longer news that GREED is synonymous with NIGERIA IGBO.

As for Stella, tomorrow now we will be clamoring for more women actively involved in government........only for you all to go there and misrepresent us.

Ol boy, no make me vex abeg. angry
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Does Stealer "bimmer" Oduah even have a bachelor's degree?

1 Like

Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2014
There is nothing to comprehend with your imprecise response below. I do not insult or abuse my privileges gratuitously here. What probe was made? Saying that the college does not exist and no one was willing to answer their lazy question? What do you know about SR or Sowore and his probing methods? So you think that Mrs Oduah should respond to all kind of nonsense because you are here in NL. FYI, NASS are mandated to verify all ministerial nominees. In carrying these duties, they are required to assess the nominee's suitability. SSS will conduct the security clearance only. Other aspects of the nominees CV are handled by the house standing committee. It pays to be intelligent, and not follow the herd as you are doing here. SR is a fraudulent organisation. So you stand with fraudsters. It could be your turn tomorrow, which is the essence of my earlier post which you failed to comprehend and which you feel aggrieved about.

Pamcrest:

Welcome to d club! Your insults say a lot about u. grin
Let me repeat myself slowly......SR did its probe n made d statement.....it's left for Stella to respond.
I repeat: I stand by SR until I hear from Stella.
Are u able to comprend this now?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by showby: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2014
What a country we are in?
Re: Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters by callmenow: 11:44am On Jan 07, 2014
You must rise above pettiness. I personally do not like Mrs Oduah. I do not like arrogant and aloof people. Having seen her from a distance, I did not like what I saw. However, belittling her because she is a woman or eboe or there is a no brainer. Nigerian state should effectively implement FOI which was meant to be on the statute books by now, to avoid all these knee jerk reactions. . Yoruba is a proud nation of achievers. Are you?

ImperialYoruba: Does Stealer "bimmer" Oduah even have a bachelor's degree?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Killing Of Girl At Oodua Rally: The Wound On The Body Is A Stab Wound - Police / If You No Wan Vote For APC Go Your House - Thug Threatens Voters In Lagos (vide / Lagos APC Governorship Primaries: Nigerians React (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.