Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,215 members, 7,839,135 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

He Asked For Her Passport. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Asked For Her Passport. (1742 Views)

What His Girlfriend Sent When He Asked For Nudes / See What Guy Did To Girl That Refused To Visit Him But Asked For MTN Card / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Asked For Her Passport. by obillyj(f): 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
thanks to u all for ur advice. i had to show her this page so as of now she has buried any thought of "could it be God answering my prayers"......lol.

God bless u all.
Re: He Asked For Her Passport. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 07, 2014
@Obillyj, lol cheesy The guy is playing mind game with the girl. He's been totally hoax.
Re: He Asked For Her Passport. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 07, 2014
I know the dude would have given her a UK number to call. But trust me... You can get a UK number that can ring here in Nigeria on your phone if called.
Re: He Asked For Her Passport. by texanomaly(f): 5:39pm On Jan 07, 2014
2s£xy:
I know the dude would have given her a UK number to call. But trust me... You can get a UK number that can ring here in Nigeria on your phone if called.

Yeah, I got a VPN for my Naija trip so my phone would appear to be ringing in the US, to save costs.
Re: He Asked For Her Passport. by obillyj(f): 8:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
2s£xy:

Exactly. how did u know. guess what, each time he calls her it shows private number and he claims he was calling with office line that's d reason he put security.

me i too sharp i don ready tell my friend say na scam but she think say na jealousy n bad belle they do me. she don take her eye read all una post.
thank you all. i appreciate.
Re: He Asked For Her Passport. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
obillyj: i don ready tell my friend say na scam but she think say na jealousy n bad belle they do me. she don take her eye read all una post.
thank you all. i appreciate.

well, all I see from all this is quote is that your friend is desperate to get married plus the fact that it is UK. SMH.

Tell your friend to visit the Travel section of nairaland and educate herself on travel issues just incase of next time or where someone else might need safety net and you wont be available.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Would U Feel When U Caught Ur Gf Cheating On U Wit Love Machine Or A Vibrator? / Name One Thing You Wil Never Give Aa Person Of Opposite Gender / 25 Riddles That Will Prove You Are A Spoilt Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.