Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47888 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
InvertedHammer:
""Meanwhile, Stella needs to prove critics wrong IMHO by providing a copy of her MBA if she claimed to have such as
insinuated."

[color=#000099]

Malawian:

but dbanj should not come out and debunk a claim of giving 5 million to ojb since he did not make such a claim, abi? you yoruba are janus faced. the onus is on sahara reporters to provide proof odua claimed to have attained such degree.

we dey watch una in 3d. like i said, we igbos have seen every thing you yoruba are capable of and can sense your destination from afar. tongue tongue tongue

/

It seems to be that you and I said the same thing

\
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by vambi: 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Oduah is a baggage that should be thrown under the bus but FFK is a fucking tribal bigot that stench to high heaven

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nmagirl(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
FFK should go and sit down jare! The senate and security agencies that investigated this same documents submitted by this woman certified it okay and gave their approval; are they not more corrupt and dishonest than this woman? Or is all the senators and Security agencies Igbos?

The truth be told, corruption is synonymous to Nigerian politics. The agencies and different arms of the govt. especially the judiciary/legislators(which the loudmouth FFK is part of) are the worst culprit.

I am not in support of what is happening in Nigerian, I feel sad when I read things like this. But truth be told 99% of them have fake academics & birth certificates; they are all bunch of liars, all of them no exception! Stella did not start it and she's not the only one. So FFK and Saharareporters/ APC should go and look for another propaganda. Kettle calling pot black.

Disclaimer: Before e-thugs will start abusing me, I am not a politician nor in support of any political party nor supporting this woman. but truth be told; we only make noise behind our computers, as usual it will soon die down and be swept under the carpet, we are all toothless bulldogs in Nigerian. The more the noise; the more billions being stolen.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
No sane person is proud of Mrs. Oduah. But what is this "second rate American university?" Factually, do Nigerians who attend the Ivy leagues (the Yales, the Havards , the MITs, etc.) not do so because of scholarships from Nigeria? Ofcourse, we can talk about how many of them actually get the scholarships in this country (man know man, insiders in government, etc. fraud). The point I'm making is that you don't need a degree from an American ivy league before you can serve competently in government.

The fact is that most who work part time or take out loans to pay for their education in the U.S. cannot afford to attend very expensive schools. Should such people be crucified because their economic background didn't permit an ivy league education? What surprises me with Nigerians, notwithstanding, is their need to show off high degrees even for employment positions that only require 1st undergraduate degree. Do you need a masters degree to be minister in Nigeria? Why did she need to list one on her CV? The mindset of our people is seriously warped. In advanced climes, experience takes you farther in your career than degrees. In most cases, big name schools provide networking opportunities, not that what is taught in ivy leagues and low-rung schools are different.

I think this is an opportunity to screen all elected and appointed officials in this country. Aside from the fact that this case also exposes the senate's incompetence, I think there should be a nationwide scrubbing of degrees paraded by our officials. Jonathan or the NASS should direct commencement of degree verification exercises nationwide. Would they? I bet many in the NASS, and even one or two other ministers would also be caught with a fake degree, especially considering the grammer that has become synonymous with our thieving rulers these days.

Nigeria is such a disgrace!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Malawian(m): 4:50pm On Jan 08, 2014
InvertedHammer:

/

It seems to be that you and I said the same thing

\

you were anxious to hear her defend herself once again before you have seen any concrete proof of her guilt.

until sahara lieporters provide evidence she made such claims, all na wash, afterall, they fished out the bmw car documents that would have been even harder to provide. let thier point men in the senate provide her resume.

one more thing, i dont know if all these cheap attempts on odua is as a result of awolowo unwholesome education or if it is just your trademark duplicity as a yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ibietela2(m): 5:05pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

You are no way different from her......... And for your prayers i say Amen since you were part and parcel of it

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by akpan123(m): 5:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
Hmn stella..... st paul,

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Michelle don see wen for una hand.

Is she now your favorite meme?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ektbear: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
What is the significance of the nickname 'cramjones'?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by chakula: 5:14pm On Jan 08, 2014
skyfall: This woman (and others like her) will truly help to define Goodluck Jonathan's legacy.

Let's see how he handles her case.

Quite sure the President will handle the case with utmost care believe me!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ghettodreamz(m): 5:15pm On Jan 08, 2014
Naija.. dramaland
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by abbakacici: 5:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
jmoore:

Nigeria has limitation unlike foreign universities.
yes we know foreign university especially in the US, student are allowed to fast track your program but the problem is how is 16 year old nigeria was able to manage do more course than other student. even with that most above student only manage you graduate in 3 years 4 months.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: (POINT OF CORRECTION)
We are a nation of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 08, 2014
Because she is igbo, FFK is talking like a he goat he is, whatever happened to tinubu and his "chicago state University" certificate, was it not swept away...am not supporting anybody, if she is found to have lied or guilty she should be prosecuted, but that scallywag should not attach tribal sentiments to it #FuckFacedKayode

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by aryzgreat: 5:22pm On Jan 08, 2014
FFK, u and wale babalakin of bi-courtney can only RANT but u cant bite. The contract has been revoked by stella. Both of u can now "GO AND DIE"
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fanny Kayode is having $ex with his daughters every day.
A demon dog rap1ing his own daughters every day with his 1 inch pen1s.
Fanny is also available for hire for men with money because EFCC shut down his account.
DEMON DOG KING OF 1NCEST FANNY KAYODE SHUT UR HIV MOUTH.
YOUR STAFF WILL SOON EXPOSE ALL YOU ARE DOING.
DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF YOUR OWN DAUGHTERS DIE.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by emmyoha87(m): 5:31pm On Jan 08, 2014
@ Femi Fani kayode, even if you empty a trailer of stones and throw em around it doesn't change the fact that you are a messed up individual who should be given only our excrete as attention.
If you can't deliver constructive criticism "nigga shut the f*f*K up!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Coldfeet(f): 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014
jmoore:

To Cramjones or FFk or FFK's messenger

1- Not all Igbos support corruption. To generalize is tribalism. Many Igbos have condemned the acts by Stella Oduah.

2- If you were guilty of corruption when you were a minister, may God get rid of you too.

Amen!!
I've never been so happy liking a post like I did yours! Let God get rid of all the corrupt people ruling or have ruled us enough is enough.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fanny drug addict is cramjones, Orlando Owoh, Scipio Africanus, t8ksy and t9ksy and at least 30 names on nairaland. It is full time job that he employ boys to do. He give us what to write as soon as he post anything so that we can fill d first page with his praise.
Fanny all ur staff need our Christmas salary now. PAY US OR ELSE...
FANNY KAYODE DEMON DOG KING OF 1NCEST....HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUHTERS

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by aryzgreat: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fani fucccktard Kayode, shame on u! Oke okpa na agwo ofe!

shame! shame!! shame!!!

Nursery 1 child get sense pass u. Hungry attention seeking hemp smoker!

May God, Allah, Amadioha,Sango, Igbe, Alusi Okija, Ntoko etc get rid of you if wia corrupt or ever took part in corruption> Amen! Amin! Iseee!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fanny Kayode PAY US OUR DECEMBER SALARY
DEMON DOG RAP1ST OF UR OWN DAUGHTERS
FANNY OF HOMO$EXUALS FOR HIRE.
DEMON DOG FANNY DRUG ADDICT DIE.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by InvertedHammer: 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
Malawian:

you were anxious(?) to hear her defend herself once again before you have seen any concrete proof of her guilt.
...one more thing, i dont know if all these cheap attempts on odua is as a result of awolowo unwholesome education or if it is just your trademark duplicity as a yoruba.

/

So I am a Yoruba? grin grin grin

\
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by phreakabit(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

Assuming you are who you say you are. . . It is apparent your time at the drug addicts rehabilitation center, did little to restore your LOST sanity. If at your very ripe age, and "respectable" social status (don't confuse that for people having respect for you), you can still make comments fit to proceed from the lips of an intoxicated street urchin, or a manner-less destitute without any proper upbringing. . . . But then again what am I saying?. . . "You guys" are known to all be agberos. Its in your blood.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by jsaak: 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
...........ehn? and you are the honest, sincere and incorruptible one abi? How far with your criminal case when you were minister? In saner climes, you will be in jail with padlock over your dirty mouth!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by desthan(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
One love to all Toronto players. . . .
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Coldfeet(f): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2014
Don Xavi: So you know what a real International airport looks like? yet you never did anything to improve our airports to anything close that level when you occupied that post.

You did not even initiate any road map that would have been followed up by you successor to get our airports to the said international standard; yet you're always at the forefront to criticize this women. You must really be a bitter person!
You dey mind that slimy mucus called ffk? Mteewz!!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by agohavivi(f): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ngwakwe: It's quite unfortunate, that a sycophant FFK forgets his stock in trade to question others. Read and reflect on the quote below.

One may therefore wish to ask Obasanjo to refresh his memory when he recruited worthless Femi Fani Kayode to attack his political opponents including his own ethnic group and you (OBJ) compensated him with a ministerial appointment and kept him until your last breakfast with your other kitchen cabinet members in the Villa.

Is it therefore fair to accept Fani Kayode’s recalcitrant and irresponsible statements on other Nigerians, as acting on behalf of an ethnic nationality?
. - Edwin Clarke

1000000 likes. I have never supported stella's actions rather I'm of the opinion thst Goodluck shows her the way out. What I dont understand is why ffk has taken it upon himself to tackle this woman at every given opportunity. He claims ibos support her actions but many of us have condemned her outrightly. In my opinion, he's indeed obsessed with this woman but since she would have nothing whatsoever to do with him, he, he'll never let her be. STELLA, PLEASE SEND THIS THIS MAN ONE OF YOUR PANTIES SO THAT HE'LL RELAX A LITTLE. I BET HE HAD A BOTTLE OF VASELIN ON HIS TABLE AND WAS WORKING OVERTIME ON HIS DING-DONG WHILE TYPING THIS RUBBISH.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by akin33(m): 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2014
How much does ODUDUWA pancake and cosmetic cost per annum Nigerians are hungry, your oga @ the top busy replying letters and you too, busy investing on cosmetics.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fani-Kayode posts a selfie! The world is indeed coming to an end.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by homeboy232(m): 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks:

It is very possible to obtain a bachelors degree in 3 years, particularly from a non challenging 4 year college, by taking heavy course loads each semester and attending summer school. It is equally possible to obtain a non thesis Master's degree in 1 year, once again, by taking heavy course loads and attending summer school.

By the way, some colleges offer Master's degree programs. The trouble with Oduah is that, we are not yet sure which institution conferred a MBA degree on her.

oGA na lie....in Russia, the minimum degree program is 4 years.......all those 3 years degree school na scam........that is why scammers dey study for malaysia......
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by meekhat: 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
I wish I could have the opportunity to talk to this disappointing learned handsome man called FEMI FANI KAYODE. With due respect sir, you rub your personality to the mod each time you come up here to utter destructive criticism. To the moderators of this forum, I ask "where is your conscience?" Why should you always move controversial and distorted issues like this to front page while there are others important headings? I support an unbiased investigation into this allegation against Stella Odua and she should be dealt with according to law if found guilty. I call on SEUN to call the moderators of this forum to order before the reputation of naira land falls to dust. Fellow Nigerians, let's stand up and condemn what is bad. CONDEMN CORRUPTION AND FRAUD,TRIBALISM AND LIBEL. PEACE
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by cr7lomo: 6:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
ideyvexnow:

Keep deceiving yourself, even Fani Kayode have admitted the other day that he wants a Yoruba vice president, so this is not about honesty, integrity or even fighting corruption, It is about bringing power back to the North and South west.

You can go ahead and act holier than thou and pretend to be the most honest anti corruption crusader in the whole world, I don't care. Let Stella Oduah be.

It is a fact that most (83%) of the resources in this country are in the hands of Hausas and Yorubas (which was acquired unjustly, unfairly and illegally) and yet you guys are not satisfied.

What you are doing and saying in the guise of fighting corruption is all a front for your true purpose, which is that you are too selfish and greedy to the extent that you can't even allow another person to enjoy what you have been enjoying since the civil war ended.

No wahala, if you like, dig out one million more dirt on all serving Igbo ministers, they won't be sacked and we must sit down this year and decide whether we will continue to live together as one country or not.

So my advice to you is to save your breath, your opinion does not really matter.

1 billion likes, you are the only person that has spoken the truth here. Others are foo.ling themselves

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Visits Bull Fighting Arena In Spain (Photos) / #Endsars: Buhari Mocks Dead Police Victims - Tunde Odesola / Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.