Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47928 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tellwisdom: 12:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
See as this one dey use our money dey buy gold put for hand sad

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2014
Wily+Wily:

Have you checked your DNA and family history, what is your result?
No criminals around this way. Lemme guess what part of Nigeria you must be from...

Nah, no need guessing, u sound like ure from where most of the criminals originate from. Am I right? U have criminal genes in u that's why u sound like, and support, one of ur kins in crime.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by pembisco(m): 12:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ok guys! Calm dwn, she has changed her mind. She got her MBA degree frm oxford uni, uk.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 1:01pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I
We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels
This man must be high on cheap drugs sad.
Cracks have finished him....

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Abu34: 1:03pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones:

If you know what a real international airport looks like you won't dare say what you are saying. That said, focus on the topic and don't get distracted with the-my-people mentality that the Jonathanians have enslaved you with.
When u were aviation minister u couldn't give us a single local airport. Now u are envious of a woman that has transformed the entire aviation industry in Nigeria.
FFK, u are just a hater, bigot and clueless. I pity ur offspring if you have any.
Just know that no amount of blackmail will stop this woman rather u are only encouraging GEJ to keep her till 2019.
Remember that a corruption charge is hanging on ur head n u may end up in kirikiri prison b4 2015.

10 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
SeaGold: Stella Odua is responsible and accountable to the office of the PRESIDENT, her employer. She has no business with the SENATE or any agency of government.

She is a graduate which is the benchmark stipulated by the constitution for an individual to hold top public/ political office. Adding other professional certificates to her resume is and never the prerequisite for the monumental/infrastructure development in all the airports across the nation we are witnessing courtesy of her brilliance and effort.

But seriously why the hate on IBO ministers particularly when they seem to be performing and doing things right.

Barth Nnaji was thrown out for the cabals to continue their fraud.

Festus Odimegwu was thrown out for promising to conduct a credible census

Because the whole Nigeria is a fraud, Igbos who go there to perform very well on other Region should learn their lesson already. They will ever hate us whether we perform or not..... The Only thing I know is that after Jonathan whether 2015 or 2019, No region will be able to rule Nigeria freely again unless division or SNC
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OgologoDimkpa: 1:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!
With your level of Kiss and tell, seems you've chased her
but she jilted you hence you resorted to calling her evil tongue embarassed

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Polio: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Shameful....So her credentials were not verified thoroughly allowing her to stay on in that position for that long?!

Terrible.. What a shame!

Nigeria is a bloody joke.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by timoney(m): 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2014
Mr Femi Fani don provoke oo!. Later dem go talk say our presido get good intention, motives, plans, luck etc. Useless government (VOTE FOR ME I'LL MAKE NIGERIA BETTER)
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by niggi4life(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!
lol, with all the money wey she don steal she still be like witch,very ugly modafuka
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by farolee(m): 1:11pm On Jan 08, 2014

[size=16pt]DEMON TORMENTING THE LAND[/size][size=16pt][/size]
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
devour129: what does that have to do with her lies nwanne m ? these people are busy looting more than they work and all we know is tribalism. God will punish any fool that don't call a spade what it is, ndiara !

Mechie Onu there, what do you know about politics...if she is a spade you are a HOE, where were your father when IBB, OBJ, Abacha etc were
looting this country, he couldnt talk its you anuofia that came here to talk rubbish. You are the biggest fool if u dont really know whats happening in Nigeria, Cramjones is an agent for those who have been destroying Nigeria from time immemorial, who told you they cares about you, what has Certificate got to do with Performance which is even a propaganda to tanish her image...pls go to Romance section and leave Politics for real MEN

6 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by 989900: 1:16pm On Jan 08, 2014
jmoore:

To Cramjones or FFk or FFK's messenger

1- Not all Igbos support corruption. To generalize is tribalism. Many Igbos have condemned the acts by Stella Oduah.

2- If you were guilty of corruption when you were a minister, may God get rid of you too.

Amen!!

GBAM!!!

Plus it's strange how a fellow ritualist, liar, adulterer and e.t.c can be accusing another of the same ill (this absolutely in no way vindicates "Klepto' stella"wink.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Etianwanokon: 1:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fani Has lost his face as a Nigerian because of his stupidity.
Let he who is not guilty cast the first stone.
ASSHOLE

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Diedara:
FFk is scramjones on nairaland.didn't you read the memo?

Do you have proof that cramjones is FFK? Any child with a cellphone can create a new account and claim to be Obama. grin I'm just being careful on the internet.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by WilyWily5: 1:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: No criminals around this way. Lemme guess what part of Nigeria you must be from...
Nah, no need guessing, u sound like ure from where most of the criminals originate from. Am I right? U have criminal genes in u that's why u sound like, and support, one of ur kins in crime.
Wonders shall never end, so you don't know that before you were born, you where already a Criminal, Please Check your history again and DNA.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Erotex(m): 1:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
like one little boy who was caught bewitching

he reply back to those insulting him saying

Am now witch cuz mine has been exposed

#letznoOnejudge
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by nijanigga: 1:25pm On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

I think its a UK thing, not so common in the US.

I've noticed it with UK trained folks, the most prestigious universities are very much respected.

In the US , it doesn't matter much except in politics perhaps.

Now, @ topic

Does nigeria not have vetting committees in charge of all these things?

Nobody crosschecks anything?
Nigeria is a fake country, she is not real, she is a mirage.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 08, 2014
Abu34:
When u were aviation minister u couldn't give us a single local airport. Now u are envious of a woman that has transformed the entire aviation industry in Nigeria.
FFK, u are just a hater, bigot and clueless. I pity ur offspring if you have any.
Just know that no amount of blackmail will stop this woman rather u are only encouraging GEJ to keep her till 2019.
Remember that a corruption charge is hanging on ur head n u may end up in kirikiri prison b4 2015.

No one can argue against Stella doing a better job than Fani in the Aviation ministry but this woman too eh! In fact I weak!!!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Validated: 1:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Validated: 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones:

We will tackle her till the end. She is a disgrace to all hardworking women in Nigeria, Africa and around the world. This time around Stella Oduah must go down. She can't continue to hold public office, her end is Kiriki....Even if this government does not ensure that, we will make sure she ends up in prison for her crimes against the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Once the APC ascends the presidency, I can assure you the likes of Stella Oduah and any corrupt person for that matter, be it APC, PDP or whatever will rot in Jail. Mark my word! A new Nigeria is on its way!

This is the first forward looking statement / message I have read from you sir! The new Nigeria needs to be cleaned of corrupt people just like it happened in Ghana years back. My only fear is that if that does happen only the people who have NEVER held political offices would be alive.

FFK, OBJ, GEJ, BRF, Tinubu, GMB, Atiku, IBB, Amaechi? all present and past Governors, all past commissioners, all past Heads of State, all legislators, all permanent Secretaries, every Nigerian who owns assets above what they could have earned, paid taxes on are thieves. If for example you own a Billion Naira asset, what tax declarations have you made in your lifetime to justify your total worth? What income have you declared in your life-time to justify your wealth?

Truly, our dream of a new Nigeria will be a mirage if this total cleansing cannot happen. My question is, WHO IS THE SAINT that would lead this? FFK? GMB? TINUBU? RIBADU? LAI MOHD? OR WHO oooooo? Even the APC is stinking with corrupt leaders gathering and hobnobbing as progressives. What makes a man progressive and saintly? Is it by joining a party? So if tomorrow Stella Oduah becomes the APC campaign manager, would she become a saint and progressive and no longer corrupt?

Wake up Nigeria, ALL these politician are THIEVES and must be treated as such.

Solution? Let us meet and agree actions at the Sovereign National Conference!

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by obailala(m): 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
re@lchange:
just imagine all the hell this woman has been put through
just because she built an international airport in enugu.
well, we are watching
if they successfully remove her, she must be replace with a tougher igbo lady
someone who will even upgrade other airports in igboland to international airports
that is the minimal for us
anything less, we drop jona sharp sharp
Now at least some of the Oduah bootlickers are beginning to reason with their brain.... I have always wondered why some of these shallow minded individuals always think that the removal of a dubious character from government is an assault against Igbos especially when she will deffinitely still be replaced by another Igbo womaan.

Regarding the upgrade of Enugu airport, that was a part of GEJ's campaign promise, with or without Oduah, as long as GEJ remains in power, the airport will still be upgraded.. I just wonder where people got the idea from that it's Oduah's idea to upgrade our airports.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
rudedough:

Do you have proof that cramjones is FFK? Any child with a cellphone can create a new account and claim to be Obama. grin I'm just being careful on the internet.

it's not rocket science to decipher that FFK = cramjones.

Can any child pick up a cellphone and start posting pics of FFk and his girlfriends way back from the 80's https://www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by emmabest2000(m): 1:40pm On Jan 08, 2014
asha 80: hehe you have proved that you are indeed ffk.....stella should just resign though.
Trash grin
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Babacele: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2014
Painful though but it is a reflection of the system in Nigeria. There are so many fakes out there parading as originals. Or how does one explain all sorts of poverty in the midst of excessive wealth in Naija? Brothers and sis, Stella Oduah ,who hasn't defended herself yet, is a Nigerian and she is in all of us. So many fakes in us, our towns and regions.I think it calls for sober resolve, not celebration please, to combine our strengths with trust in God to remove the breeding trough of all artificial rot in naija which is PEEDEEPEE! God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2014
So FFK you have now concretely established yourself on NL as cramjones.

I would expect a man of your "caliber" to condemn that lady without adding any slur to your language. Alas, you've just described a whole nation as ritualists, scammers and all sorts. It's a shame on you and I am highly disgusted.

While no Igbo person will say that what this lady did was right. We will condemn
the act and not the person. Stella was wrong, if indeed these allegations are proven. Other than that, this in not about her tribe, it's about what she did.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

Can any child pick up a cellphone and start posting pics of FFk and his girlfriends way back from the 80's https://www.nairaland.com/1555856/femi-fani-kayode-oldies-pictures-late

Well, it seems it's rocket science (to you) since you can't decipher that he isn't. Higher and supreme minds know that already. Cramjones copies everything he posts on nl from FFK's facebook page. He's more or less an impostor - but he's slowly but surely becoming an enigma around these ends. I love his style and like Pukkah said a few days ago, he's definitely one of the brightest minds, with the best temperament on this forum. He keeps everyone talking without betraying his mission.

Cramjones is a legend! cool

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by kennethisland: 1:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
Femi Fani Kayode should close his dirty mouth. As an aviation minister he stole N9.3billion and still working the streets free.
Let he that is not corrupt cast the stone on Oduah.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

Well, it seems it's rocket science (to you) since you can't decipher that he isn't. Higher and supreme minds know that already. Cramjones copies everything he posts on nl from FFK's facebook page. He's more or less an impostor - but he's slowly but surely becoming an enigma around these ends. I love his style and like Pukkah said a few days ago, he's definitely one of the brightest minds, with the best temperament on this forum. He keeps everyone talking without betraying his mission.

Cramjones is a legend! cool

Like seriously! I don't understand how people convince themselves that a handle belongs to a public figure on NL. There is nothing cramjones has posted that is not freely available on WWW

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
beebee5000:

Bro anyone can. I have actually found where the OP copied the pictures.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/general/316089-picture-of-the-day-guess-who.html (Uploaded August 08, 2013)

The OP opened his thread on Dec 14, 2013. Welcome to the internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Amaechi And Osinbajo On A Train As They Head To Kajola, Oyo / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.