Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,485 members, 7,836,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47927 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 6:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fanny Krack addict with criminal blood hands is murderer of his brother.
His father was Nigeria's first drug baron with hemp farm since the 60s.
Fanny is drug mad and use his 1 inch pen1s to rape his daughters every night.
Other pastime is Nairaland and hatred of Igbos.
Demon dog molester of own daughters.
Even Yerima don't rape his own children. Die fanny HIV. DIE.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by cr7lomo: 6:49pm On Jan 08, 2014
meekhat: I wish I could have the opportunity to talk to this disappointing learned handsome man called FEMI FANI KAYODE. With due respect sir, you rub your personality to the mod each time you come up here to utter destructive criticism. To the moderators of this forum, I ask "where is your conscience?" Why should you always move controversial and distorted issues like this to front page while there are others important headings? I support an unbiased investigation into this allegation against Stella Odua and she should be dealt with according to law if found guilty. I call on SEUN to call the moderators of this forum to order before the reputation of naira land falls to dust. Fellow Nigerians, let's stand up and condemn what is bad. CONDEMN CORRUPTION AND FRAUD,TRIBALISM AND LIBEL. PEACE

I agree with you, the moderators are the real tribalists here. They don't waist time in moving Igbo people that are criticized to FP. Why did you moderators not move the topic 10 most bang.ed Yoruba actresses. Enof people viewed it and posted but did not make front page. If na Igbo actresses, them 4 don bisect am finish for FP since yesterday.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by deols(f): 6:51pm On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

That's shortcut to education. Uni life is more than just books, it's an experience and a whole package.

You know, an experience you ought to cherish for the rest of your life.

Sometimes I wish I never graduated - but I did with honours. Then again, nothing lasts forever.

Don't like the shortcut thing, to be honest.

kai.

didn't you say on a thread that You didnt graduate uni? undecided
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by meekhat: 6:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
seangy4konji: Am sure that clueless president will not say a word about this fake certificate of an issue...we weh get original certificates self,dem no gree give us small job...I sure say that PRESIDENT deh sleep with that woman for sure that na why hin no fit make decision...TOTO don erase hin common sense.
. YOU MUST HE HIGH ON SOMETHING TO INSULT THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA. SHAME ON YOU DISRESPECTFUL INFIDEL. IS THAT YOU ABUSE YOUR FATHER?
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Freewilly(f): 7:07pm On Jan 08, 2014
I read a lot of posts on this thread, all my years on niaraland I have never seen so many igbos come out and criticize someone like this before. I'm so happy most igbos are now waking up to know who our real enemies are.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 7:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
cr7lomo.:

I agree with you, the moderators are the real tribalists here. They don't waist time in moving Igbo people that are criticized to FP. Why did you moderators not move the topic 10 most bang.ed Yoruba actresses. Enof people viewed it and posted but did not make front page. If na Igbo actresses, them 4 don bisect am finish for FP since yesterday.

WHEN THEY EXPOSE FANNY KAYODE IS STALKING BIANCA ON INTERNET FOR MANY YEARS AS T8KSY SEUN REMOVE DE POST AND ERASE t8ksy Posts AFTER FANNY CONTACT HIM.
EXPECT APC ADVISER POST FOR SEUN BECOS HE PROTECT FANNY WHO WAS EXPOSÉ AS A LIAR with DE OTHER MADWOMAN KEMI AND EXPOSE DAT FANNY IS ABUSING D PRESIDENT, AZIKIWE, OJUKWU AND WANT TO KILL ALL,IGBO PEOPLE.
SEUN OSEWA EVEN DOCTOR D FIGURES OF VIEWERS TO HELP FANNY AND REDUCE NUMBERS AND ERASE COMMENT DAT DON'T FAVOUR FANNY CHILD RAP1ST.
IS A GREAT PITY.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
deols:
kai.

didn't you say on a thread that You didnt graduate uni? undecided

Yeah, I never graduated from the glorified secondary schools called unis in Nigeria...and the 10th rate college cited on this thread. However, I did graduate with honours from one of the two red brick universities in west midlands. Yes, the only one in the city that makes west midlands thick. And I sure made my parents proud.

Perhaps, you couldn't decipher whatever I posted where I posted it because it wasn't in arabic, since you seem to have a problem with comprehending the use of English.

Anyway, don't chat shyte about my academic background. I hardly talk about it but I don't joke about it. That's a lot of hard-work and thousands of pounds worth of student loans, that I'm still paying back.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Vallo57(m): 7:38pm On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Mr. chucks,

Did I not warn you about falling into certain cracks intellectually? It is good you mentioned many historically black 4 year colleges were non competitive 4 year colleges. You have the liberty to stereotype because it is human to do so. Surely funding matters but it is not all that matters in formal education. If you embark on exploratory research, you would have been surprised that the products of those “historically black 4 year colleges” end up as tenured professors at some of the Ivy League schools such as Harvard.

Dededull:
Well said my boy. keep it up.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by omusiliyu(m): 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2014
I will go and add 'PhD in political science from Cambridge University London, United Kingdom, to my timeline on facebook. I'll quickly remove it if Sharia reporter caught me.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
omusiliyu: I will go and add 'PhD in political science from Cambridge University London, United Kingdom, to my timeline on facebook. I'll quickly remove it if Sharia reporter caught me.

You can't add a uni in the UK to your facebook, without the student number of the uni. And to get the student number, you must a student of that uni. And Cambridge University isn't in London, bro bro.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Sylvarresta(m): 7:48pm On Jan 08, 2014
This woman don bleach and ended up looking brighter than her future
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by GovWahala: 7:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kodak2000: Fanny Krack addict with criminal blood hands is murderer of his brother.
His father was Nigeria's first drug baron with hemp farm since the 60s.
Fanny is drug mad and use his 1 inch pen1s to rape his daughters every night.
Other pastime is Nairaland and hatred of Igbos.
Demon dog molester of own daughters.
Even Yerima don't rape his own children. Die fanny HIV. DIE.
U are a bloody fucking liar! Ur brain has definetly been tampered with stop spreading lies u agent of darkness. We will not watch till u and ur folks destroy this nation.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by GovWahala: 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Look at the evil in her eyes, full of bloody intent. She's really a vampire.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Ralphlauren(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kodak2000:

WHEN THEY EXPOSE FANNY KAYODE IS STALKING BIANCA ON INTERNET FOR MANY YEARS AS T8KSY SEUN REMOVE DE POST AND ERASE t8ksy Posts AFTER FANNY CONTACT HIM.
EXPECT APC ADVISER POST FOR SEUN BECOS HE PROTECT FANNY WHO WAS EXPOSÉ AS A LIAR with DE OTHER MADWOMAN KEMI AND EXPOSE DAT FANNY IS ABUSING D PRESIDENT, AZIKIWE, OJUKWU AND WANT TO KILL ALL,IGBO PEOPLE.
SEUN OSEWA EVEN DOCTOR D FIGURES OF VIEWERS TO HELP FANNY AND REDUCE NUMBERS AND ERASE COMMENT DAT DON'T FAVOUR FANNY CHILD RAP1ST.
IS A GREAT PITY.

All your posts during your entire time on nairaland are all directed against one person - FKK.

dude. Get a life! Don't you have better things doing with your time than hating on just one person ?

It's obvious you are a paid agent - whose job description is to stay online and attack just one person continuously.

Is that what you want to spend your entire time on earth doing? Spilling so much hate on one man?

I pray you wake up soon from your stupidity. When you do, you will look back at your posts and wonder why you had to descend so low.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
shymexx:

Yeah, I never graduated from the glorified secondary schools called unis in Nigeria...and the 10th rate college cited on this thread. However, I did graduate with honours from one of the two red brick universities in west midlands. Yes, the only one in the city that makes west midlands thick. And I sure made my parents proud.

Perhaps, you couldn't decipher whatever I posted where I posted it because it wasn't in arabic, since you seem to have a problem with comprehending the use of English.

Anyway, don't chat shyte about my academic background. I hardly talk about it but I don't joke about it. That's a lot of hard-work and thousands of pounds worth of student loans, that I'm still paying back.

grin grin grin grin grin grin Nucca be vexing for real
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by GovWahala: 8:18pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ralphlauren:

All your posts during your entire time on nairaland are all directed against one person - FKK.

dude. Get a life! Don't you have better things doing with your time than hating on just one person ?

It's obvious you are a paid agent - whose job description is to stay online and attack just one person continuously.

Is that what you want to spend your entire time on earth doing? Spilling so much hate on one man?

I pray you wake up soon from your stupidity. When you do, you will look back at your posts and wonder why you had to descend so low.
He's just a low-life paid to castigate truth. He left the main matter of discuss and he's ranting from his gutter mouth.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ifeci: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kodak2000: Fanny drug addict is cramjones, Orlando Owoh, Scipio Africanus, t8ksy and t9ksy and at least 30 names on nairaland. It is full time job that he employ boys to do. He give us what to write as soon as he post anything so that we can fill d first page with his praise.
Fanny all ur staff need our Christmas salary now. PAY US OR ELSE...
FANNY KAYODE DEMON DOG KING OF 1NCEST....HIT IT FIRST WITH HIS DAUHTERS
where is ur proof or shut the fukk up!

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2014
I have seen it all shocked shocked

Someone actually said until Yoruba demand that dbanj should refute the claim of paying ojb 10m naira before we should talk about oduah. Smh
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by lolaxavier(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2014

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 9:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
ifeci: where is ur proof or shut the fukk up!
Ha! Ha! Ha!
Fanny Baby Remember na 'we-we' dey do de job for you.
Does d truth pain you?
STOP RAP1ING UR DAUGHTERS
WE KNOW ALL UR MANY ALIAS ON NAIRALAND AND WHAT YOU DO TO MAKE NAIRALAND REMOVE POSTS AGAINST U AND DOCTOR NUMBERS FOR YOU.
DEMON DOG MOLESTER OF UR DAUGHTERS DIE.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Kodak2000: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
Kodak2000:
IS A GREAT PITY.
Fanny are u not t8ksy?
Are u not posting abuse under dat name and de other names like orlandoh Owoh, dereola, Scipio Africanus, and many others? Dat is de job u are owing December salary for ur boys now.
You are a demon possess rapi$t of ur daughters and kill ur own brother.
U will die like a mad dog for what u have done and d ground will not receive ur body.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by meforyou1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ffk, a goddanmed coke inhaler and ganja smoker
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Scream(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2014
winkFFK,
Fya.

This one beyond your reach...continue patronizing Allen Junction
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OneNaira6: 9:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
Scream:
winkFFK,
Fya.

This one beyond your reach...continue patronizing Allen Junction

So She Never Claimed An MBA On Her Resume. Saharareporters Propaganda And Lies Again To The Public. SMH. If That Woman Has Any Sense In Her She'll Sue Saharareporters, Premium Times And FFK For Image Slander. That's WTF I'll Do. I'll Wipe Them Clean If I Was Her.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ojeffo: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2014
FEMI IS REAL SHIT...INFERIORITY COMPLEX

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ROYALD(m): 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yoruba media propaganda your people will fail woefully again

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ROYALD(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2014
Fani Kayode is is nothing but a town crier who was recruited during OBJ time as an errand runner now by APC Islamic brotherhood which will never ever stand in Nigeria mark my word

LOOK AT THEM

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OlamideGirl(f): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2014
CHESSBOARD:

Mechie Onu there, what do you know about politics...if she is a spade you are a HOE, where were your father when IBB, OBJ, Abacha etc were
looting this country, he couldnt talk its you anuofia that came here to talk rubbish. You are the biggest fool if u dont really know whats happening in Nigeria, Cramjones is an agent for those who have been destroying Nigeria from time immemorial, who told you they cares about you, what has Certificate got to do with Performance which is even a propaganda to tanish her image...pls go to Romance section and leave Politics for real MEN
and u tink u re d real man?

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2014
Eze Promoe: FFK indirectly insulted the Igbos.
Read the first part of the letter, and then the last line.
Oh,please! It's clear you like tribal rows.

Thank you.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lobatan!!! Case closed about Stella Oduah's MBA, now they have brought another propaganda of an honorary PhD.

Quote from detective Premium Times. grin grin

[size=14pt]"Meanwhile, in the same resume she submitted to the Senate, Mrs. Oduah did not indicate that she got a Masters from St. Paul.... She only claimed in the document to the Senate that she obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from St. Paul’s College in 1982"[/size]

Their propaganda attempt has hit the wall again. So they have brought a fresh one "an honorary PhD" grin grin Useless degree wey dem dey dash market women. You know how many honorary PhD Dame Patience Jonathan get? cheesy cheesy

SMH for these APC goons and their cabals. Everyday new propaganda, and they never quit. grin grin

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/152958-aviation-minister-stella-oduah-in-fresh-fake-doctorate-degree-scandal.html?wpmp_tp=1

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by EzePromoe: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
all4naija: Oh,please! It's clear you like tribal rows.

Thank you.
What are you even saying. Did you read the first post?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Female Suicide Bombers Killed By Soldiers In Borno This Morning. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.