Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (47926 Views)

Court Dismisses FOI Request On Stella Oduah’s BMW Cars / Stella Oduah Lied About Her MBA Degree - Sahara Reporters / Still On Stella Odua -to Whom It May Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Pukkah: 11:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
re@lchange:
just imagine all the hell this woman has been put through
just because she built an international airport in enugu.
well, we are watching
if they successfully remove her, she must be replace with a tougher igbo lady
someone who will even upgrade other airports in igboland to international airports
that is the minimal for us
anything less, we drop jona sharp sharp

Is this about the upgrading of an airport?

How come you've not turned Late President Umaru Yar'adua, who approved the upgrade and release of the initial money, into a god?

#StinkingStella

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Horus(m): 11:23pm On Jan 07, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4Ylb9uxhRY

STELLA ODUAH'S OUTBURST ON RESIGNATION

The minister, who inspected remodelled facilities at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos, was asked by a journalist if she would resign following federal lawmakers recommendations to President Jonathan. She replied, ” I think it means you don’t read or you probably don’t understand English because I read it too. What is there is that Mr. President can and should review. That is what they said there. Probably, you should go back to school.”

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by drnoel: 11:30pm On Jan 07, 2014
but wiki can be edited by everyone and anyone. Is it Odua and her cronies that edited her wiki page or is it the cabals and her enemies fighting her
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by amazing2013: 11:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
Please Lord, kindly stop me from hating this aberration called Femi Fani Kayode...it should be enough that I hold him in utmost contempt....!
cramjones: Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by HowFar: 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=15pt]No one takes ffk/scamjones seriously except maybe nairaland[/size].

Instead of posting articles to newspapers editors, ffk/scamjones now post articles only on nairaland. How are the mighty fallen?

Lesson to kids:say no to drugs.

10 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by amazing2013: 11:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
GBAM!!!
How Far?:
[size=15pt]No one takes ffk/scamjones seriously except maybe nairaland[/size].

Instead of posting articles to newspapers editors, ffk/scamjones now post articles only on nairaland. How are the mighty fallen?

Lesson to kids:say no to drugs.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by amazing2013: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Correction; FFK WAS NEVER MIGHTY just a TOOTHLESS BULLDOG!
amazing2013: GBAM!!!

7 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Scream(m): 12:01am On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: Very evil woman---The picture says it all! She has to cover her nose to gauge her own stink and rot!

Almighty God, please help this man to know his level and to take up a job ASAP before things get out of hand. Almighty Father, we rebuke the devil that has been lying to him that his level is ministerial position even though has failed woefully when he had the opportunity. He has shown on several occasions that things are falling apart in his thinking faculty. Help him to tell himself the truth and stop pretending to be a lover of Nigeria.

Stella is not just smart like him, I do not know who stole more between both of them. I do not know the quality of the works going on in our airports, FFK didn't do jack! He was busy granting interview with the sole aim of insulting anybody that criticized baba.

#i don't support Stella

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by eGuerrrilla: 12:17am On Jan 08, 2014
Since FFK was not exactly the paragon of public service, the gloating evident in that first post is driven by narcissism. angry
To be honest, it is rather difficult to see how discussion threads like this actually help the cause of probity.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by olujamez(m): 12:39am On Jan 08, 2014
My Good friend Mr Fani- kayode,'i dey always feel you these days'. your own opened letter is very short & precise but weigth 5000kg.Remember some people will take many days to reply you a long letter or letters but whether the reply will have weigth like yours is what i don't know for now.Lets wait for the reply.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 08, 2014
olujamez: My Good friend Mr Fani- kayode,'i dey always feel you these days'. your own opened letter is very short & precise but weigth 5000kg.Remember some people will take many days to reply you a long letter or letters but whether the reply will have weigth like yours is what i don't know for now.Lets wait for the reply.

We will tackle her till the end. She is a disgrace to all hardworking women in Nigeria, Africa and around the world. This time around Stella Oduah must go down. She can't continue to hold public office, her end is Kiriki....Even if this government does not ensure that, we will make sure she ends up in prison for her crimes against the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Once the APC ascends the presidency, I can assure you the likes of Stella Oduah and any corrupt person for that matter, be it APC, PDP or whatever will rot in Jail. Mark my word! A new Nigeria is on its way!

10 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 08, 2014
I Place a million dollar bet that Jonathan will never fire this woman and the whole issue will be swept into the sea. He is too timid to be a president. Daft Presido , daft cabinet and daft supporters. SMH

9 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by sleekp1: 12:49am On Jan 08, 2014
rasojie: I Place a million dollar bet that Jonathan will never fire this woman and the whole issue will be swept into the sea. He is too timid to be a president. Daft Presido , daft cabinet and daft supporters. SMH

I don't think she's going anywhere so live with it.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 08, 2014
cramjones: I wonder if our igbo brothers and sisters will allege that all those that condemn Stella Oduah's shameless lies and false declarations, under oath, before the Nigerian Senate that she acquired a masters degree from some second rate American university are nothing but "igbo haters" who have a hidden agenda?

Honestly, this woman, this government, this President and all those that support them are an utter disgrace to Nigeria and to Africa. Even with all this I assure you that our President will not be able to muster the courage and decency to be firm and decisive and to fire this vampire Minister. And we all know why though we dare not say it.

We are a nation that is being governed by a bunch of scammers, cheats, liars, rogues, 419ner's, adulterers and ritualists. May God rid us of this evil and shameless government with it's inner circle and tiny cabal of desperate, heartless and greedy Jezebels

how this man made it to a minister's office is the wonder of this century, or should i say the tribalist qualification of the century
a man that sneaks around married women is a disgrace to manhood
maybe auntie stella slapped him once for eyeing her.
shameless eediot

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by winniz: 2:13am On Jan 08, 2014
Who gave this thief and druggie right to talk?

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by OgidiBoy(m): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2014
re@lchange:

how this man made it to a minister's office is the wonder of this century, or should i say the tribalist qualification of the century
shameless eediot

My brother I used to think ppl were just joking around when they saY that monster ffk is on NL, as much as I dislike what that man stands for, I'm ashamed for my country.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:47am On Jan 08, 2014
Fast Shipping:

What suggests to you that I'm Igbo? I am Yoruba man from Egbaland. Ijemo nile awon obi temi. Labeling certain schools as second or third rate is disrespectful to hardworking students all over the world who couldn't attend Harvard, Yale, Webster or Oxford.
Ummm bro, actually, there are actually 2nd rate, 3rd rate and 50th rate schools. Describing them as what they are is no form of disrespect whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:48am On Jan 08, 2014
tpia@:

I think its a UK thing, not so common in the US.

I've noticed it with UK trained folks, the most prestigious universities are very much respected.

In the US , it doesn't matter much except in politics perhaps.

Now, @ topic

Does nigeria not have vetting committees in charge of all these things?

Nobody crosschecks anything?
You obviously never saw the four walls of a College in the States. Stop misinforming people.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 2:50am On Jan 08, 2014
IT IS CLEAR TO ANYONE THAT HAS EYES TO SEE THAT WE ARE BEING RULED BY A BUNCH OF JEZEBELS. IT IS TIME FOR THE ELIJAHS OF OUR TIME TO RISE UP AND PUT THEM IN CHECK.

3 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DerideGull(m): 2:52am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks: @Shymexx: Rumours are not helpful these days. Gamawa ko, Agama lizard ni.

Mr. Gull, what are you on about. Sadly there are many non competitive 4 year colleges in the USA and they are non challenging. I'm sorry to say that many historically black 4 year colleges, with the exception of a few, fall in that category. This has nothing to do with race but funding.

Mr. chucks,

Did I not warn you about falling into certain cracks intellectually? It is good you mentioned many historically black 4 year colleges were non competitive 4 year colleges. You have the liberty to stereotype because it is human to do so. Surely funding matters but it is not all that matters in formal education. If you embark on exploratory research, you would have been surprised that the products of those “historically black 4 year colleges” end up as tenured professors at some of the Ivy League schools such as Harvard.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:54am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks: To be frank, the woman looks sexy, especially with all the power she has - nothing like banging a submissive powerful lawyer. cheesy
That thing looks "sexy"? Lmaooo no disrespect but if I was ur girlfriend I'd be pretty worried and feeling insecure as hell right now.

1 Like

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DerideGull(m): 3:03am On Jan 08, 2014
re@lchange:

shameless eediot

Bros I had rather value the certificate of someone who attended second rate American university than a certificate of a person who claimed to have graduated from Cambridge yet did not know that Dr. Nathaniel King was a Creole born in Sierra Leone. The irony was the joker who claimed Cambridge education made fool of himself by publicly and nationally claiming that Dr. Nathaniel King was a Yoruba. It is unfortunate the same goofy scalawag still claims to be Yoruba when his grandfather was a recaptive from Nupe.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:11am On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Bros I had rather value the certificate of someone who attended second rate American university than a certificate of a person who claimed to have graduated from Cambridge yet did not know that Dr. Nathaniel King was a Creole born in Sierra Leone. The irony was the joker who claimed Cambridge education made fool of himself by publicly and nationally claiming the Dr. Nathaniel King was a Yoruba. It is unfortunate that the same goofy scalawag still claim Yoruba when his grandfather was a recaptive from Nupe.
What is a scalawag and why are ur tenses always disjointed?

P.S: Why are you always hateful?

4 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DerideGull(m): 3:27am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: What is a scalawag and why are ur tenses always disjointed?

I have no soft spot in my heart for Boko Haram supporters such as you. It is apparent that men make man to be wicked.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by DerideGull(m): 3:30am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: Ummm bro, actually, there are actually 2nd rate, 3rd rate and 50th rate schools. Describing them as what they are is no form of disrespect whatsoever.

sheman,

You sound like a person who attended the 50th rated school
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by yetunsbay(m): 3:48am On Jan 08, 2014
naija2dabone: Cry cry baby FFK, just gear up to face your corruption charges. You are closer to the kirikiri than you think. No amount of stella is this or that can save you. Cheers
face issue @hand first
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by HowFar: 3:51am On Jan 08, 2014
yetunsbay: face issue @hand first

The issue at hand is ffk's impending corruption charges.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 4:20am On Jan 08, 2014
ISpiksDaTroof: What is a scalawag and why are ur tenses always disjointed?

Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by tpia5: 4:21am On Jan 08, 2014
DerideGull:

Bros I had rather value the certificate of someone who attended second rate American university than a certificate of a person who claimed to have graduated from Cambridge yet did not know that Dr. Nathaniel King was a Creole born in Sierra Leone. The irony was the joker who claimed Cambridge education made fool of himself by publicly and nationally claiming that Dr. Nathaniel King was a Yoruba.

Nathaniel King's father was a Yoruba man in Sierra Leone who later returned to Nigeria and also helped Bishop Crowther translate the bible into Yoruba.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Nobody: 4:40am On Jan 08, 2014
ndu_chucks: To be frank, the woman looks sexy, especially with all the power she has - nothing like banging a submissive powerful lawyer. cheesy
200 likes
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by Pennywise(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2014
Waıtıng for GEJ to set up yet another panel. What a joke. Thıs govt ıs a natıonal dısgrace. Wıth Jonathan, we are ın a perpetual free fall ınto moral abyss.
Re: My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode by yetunsbay(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2014
How Far?:

The issue at hand is ffk's impending corruption charges.
and FFK o and S.Oduah make dem jst prosecute dem.who never loot?no be 9ja ni?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Micky Kazzim Carrying Items On His Head In Ogun (Photos) / Muhammadu Buhari Among The Most Tweeted World Leaders At The UN General Summit / Kwankwaso Reportedly Picks Picks Pastor Isaac Idahosa As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.