Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33116 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:37am On Jan 11, 2014
@Mynd, I still need to take you up on that empathy and sympathy approach. It has been proven several times that empathy is more beneficial to sympathy...since you tend to put yourself in the "victim's" position unlike sympathy which is totally different and can be ineffective.

But I don't want to derail this thread sha grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by mizzochocinco: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2014
[size=14pt] OP so your mama, aunties, grandmodas, sisters and cousin have fish-like behaviour? I just hope dey don't buzz like fish too ooo[/size] embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 12:37am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
Seek attention on NL? When in all my days I have only sent one PM initiating friendship........I would rather play ten ten gringringrin
Awwwwwww...see him whine! Its so cute..Lol. PM ko AM ni!

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:38am On Jan 11, 2014
Ty Lannister:
Oh my God! Seun is officially a comedian.

I'll find that GIF someday. A lady asks a Wushu master,

"why do they praise a man who has slept with many ladies and insult a girl who has slept with many men?"

The master answers,

"because a key that opens many locks is a master key but a lock that is opened by many keys is a poor lock."

grin grin grin

Seriously, Seun. No girl wants to make that boast. Na all dis post-modern formers wey go try am come de vex too when you call them sluts. cheesy
make i help my homie wif d pix.. der u go

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:39am On Jan 11, 2014
zicoraads: Awwwwwww...see him whine! Its so cute..Lol. PM ko AM ni!
are you that pained? I can see you are having sleepless nights here

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Ceorhemz(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2014
obainojazz: i see you are a shareholder....can i get shares for companies selling fish
Lol. Hopefully.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cheruv: 12:40am On Jan 11, 2014
Ty Lannister:
Oh my God! Seun is officially a comedian.

I'll find that GIF someday. A lady asks a Wushu master,

"why do they praise a man who has slept with many ladies and insult a girl who has slept with many men?"

The master answers,

"because a key that opens many locks is a master key but a lock that is opened by many keys is a poor lock."

grin grin grin

Seriously, Seun. No girl wants to make that boast. Na all dis post-modern formers wey go try am come de vex too when you call them sluts. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This your analogy tight die(like virgin toto) abeg shun seun may em dey do political correctness grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 12:41am On Jan 11, 2014
BTW...Seun I have been shouting all day...am I the only one that Ur server can't seem to get 'underwhelmed' for? I have been trying to create threads for the past three days and dey keep telling me its overwhelmed. I no undersatnd.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2014
We have to put the op's age in perspective here. When you are dealing with little girls of the same age range as the op,of course we expect them to have fishlike behaviors. This is an example of how small boys think. When the op grows up and start dealing with Women, he will surely understand better. You babies should better go and sleep. Women are fish koo Men are goat ni.

5 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:42am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta: @Mynd, I still need to take you up on that empathy and sympathy approach. It has been proven several times that empathy is more beneficial to sympathy...since you tend to put yourself in the "victim's" position unlike sympathy which is totally different and can be ineffective.

But I don't want to derail this thread sha grin
are you referring to Mynd on NL or me off NL? Cos they can be really different people. I can play around both online cos I really don't care but offline, I am different completely. I can do one, both or just raise my middle finger up and walk away.

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by squaddy(m): 12:43am On Jan 11, 2014
If I hear "fish" one more time!!!!!! Y'all should go to bed
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:44am On Jan 11, 2014
Ceorhemz: Lol. Hopefully.
owk sir...
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:45am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
are you referring to Mynd on NL or me off NL? Cos they can be really different people. I can play around both online cos I really don't care but offline, I am different completely. I can do one, both or just raise my middle finger up and walk away.

Who wrote about empathy up there? Electronic Mynd or physical Mynd? grin So who is going to answer my questions or clarify the issues raised? Since you have separated yourself now...

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
are you that pained? I can see you are having sleepless nights here
Hahahhahahaa...I would have rili loved to keep u company but I wanna try n catch some sleep. Have a lil driving to do this mawning. Nyt!

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by sailormoon: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2014
WackyJ1:

11 days ago it was 2013, and it has been like that then too, so what is your point? undecided
Highlighting our current year in order to emphasise our current day and age, in order to stress what I assumed to be the general collective mindset is my point. I'm aware of the dates, cheers undecided

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:45am On Jan 11, 2014
squaddy: If I hear "fish" one more time!!!!!! Y'all should go to bed
FISH!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 12:46am On Jan 11, 2014
BTW...don't dream of me aiit grin cheesy wink
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2014
Medunah: Wheew, thought it was only me ooh, read d the 1st nd last paragraph only..fish, fish, fish everywhere grin
Just another fish like in the write up
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2014
squaddy: If I hear "fish" one more time!!!!!! Y'all should go to bed
A fish is any member of a paraphyletic group of organisms that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, and cartilaginous and bony fish, as well as various extinct related groups. Most fish are ectothermic ("cold-blooded"wink, allowing their body temperatures to vary as ambient temperatures
change, though some of the large active swimmers
like white shark and tuna can hold a higher core temperature.[1][2] Fish are abundant in most bodies of water. They can be found in nearly all
aquatic environments, from high mountain streams
(e.g., char and gudgeon) to the abyssal and even hadal depths of the deepest oceans (e.g., gulpers and anglerfish). At 32,000 species, fish exhibit greater species diversity than any other group of vertebrates.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2014
Abeg...holla if u survived the nuclear blast. I never imagined nairaland could ever crash like this. Not even in my wildest dreams.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2014
zicoraads: Abeg...holla if u survived the nuclear blast. I never imagined nairaland could ever crash like this. Not even in my wildest dreams.

Bobo...nawa o
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Gold45(f): 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2014
zicoraads: Abeg...holla if u survived the nuclear blast. I never imagined nairaland could ever crash like this. Not even in my wildest dreams.

Me sef taya

Back to the thread, I really don't see anything worth crying over. I felt this was an educative thread but some guys are taking advantage of the weak points listed by mynd.

anyway, some ladies don't attach any emotion to sex, and that is after they must have really eaten enough baits, I mean a maga buying me a house just for spending the weekend with him (he's buying me cards and taking me shopping + other goodies o! And we won't do night vigil all nyt having sex sef. So its about 4hrs or him pleasuring me daily that weekend) that's good business, zero capital, 100% profit, imagine me spending 52 weekends like that, mehn na estate be that and some guy will call me a fish? How many houses did his mother leave for him? I may decide to quit the game when I feel I have enough capital. But he will keep providing baits to give out cus his wants won't stop.

When you can laugh at the lady is when she sees a hook with no bait and still gets caught, or goes to a guys place to drink coke and eat pizza then get laid. ««- very wicked

You get ur ego, she gets her cash simple and short.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by jasmines(f): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Doesn't move me jare. My pals are 98% men so I've heard worse. But no man can ride you unless your back is bent, equally, no man can call you fish unless you give him reasons to.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by unclechem(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
[quote author=Vyolet]So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided[/qu

dis must be written by a girl.rubbish.all is true
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by DikSin(m): 4:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided

Who let the fish out
I bet all the likes u got are from ur fellow fish_mates gringringrin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by DikSin(m): 4:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
obainojazz: A fish is any member of a paraphyletic group of organisms that consist of all gill-bearing aquatic craniate animals that lack limbs with digits. Included in this definition are the living hagfish, lampreys, and cartilaginous and bony fish, as well as various extinct related groups. Most fish are ectothermic ("cold-blooded"wink, allowing their body temperatures to vary as ambient temperatures
change, though some of the large active swimmers
like white shark and tuna can hold a higher core temperature.[1][2] Fish are abundant in most bodies of water. They can be found in nearly all
aquatic environments, from high mountain streams
(e.g., char and gudgeon) to the abyssal and even hadal depths of the deepest oceans (e.g., gulpers and anglerfish). At 32,000 species, fish exhibit greater species diversity than any other group of vertebrates.

3 words for this niggah
go and baff!

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by ritalori2(f): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided
2 points you raised, 1 I agree with. lengthy write up yes! making no sense I disagree! the sense here is that he was begotten and raised by a FISH! no wonder he has first hand knowledge of her! undecided
2 points you raised, 1 I agree with. lengthy write up yes! making no sense I disagree! the sense here is that he was begotten and raised by a FISH! no wonder he has first hand knowledge of her!

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Skybaby: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mynd you are a devil, though it doesnt work with all girls as u think, so go back and repeat your assignment:p
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Skybaby: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Mynd you are a devil, though it doesnt work with all girls as you think, so go back and repeat your assignment.:p
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Geop(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2014
Dyt: Can someone pls summarise this bait for me?

FISH dts d summary
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2014
All these games jst because of one tin....*SEX* nawa o!
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by DikSin(m): 8:16pm On Jun 28, 2014
Bleble-swag:
All these games jst because of one tin....*SEX* nawa o!

Ain't it worth it ni? grin
If the game is too long, pls make it short... Jst say yes to Mr. Dik, forget the Sin grincheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Young Couple / Thread For Yansh Lovers With Pictures / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.