Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33469 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2014
**Enters thread, looks around**...Shouts in Jason Statham typical British accent**...where are all the FISH in the house?.. angry
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
Xsolutions: **Enters thread, looks around**...Shouts in Jason Statham typical British accent**...where are all the FISH in the house?.. angry
Jason statham no b fish nah! Why hin no go shout like that?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
zicoraads: Awwwwwww...see him whine! Its so cute..Lol. PM ko AM ni!
its d bloody truth.... Better believe it
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
Skybaby: Mynd you are a devil, though it doesnt work with all girls as you think, so go back and repeat your assignment.:p
ommmo baby I've got money and I don't want to waste my time! So tell me How many drinks it would take for u to leave with me... Forget ur boyfriend...
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2014
fishlike behaviour kwa?now,dats new.i tot its only d fish smell na*heaven knws i didnt read ds to d end sha*buh op u never catch mi na,u no see my bait buy ni??
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Warhawk(m): 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2016
thread Resurrected..!!
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by QuietHammer(m): 2:53pm On Nov 16, 2016
Warhawk:
thread Resurrected..!!
Mynd44, ban this guy for playing God. grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Warhawk(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2016
QuietHammer:
Mynd44, ban this guy for playing God. grin
lol

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by EmperorKross(m): 3:05pm On Dec 17, 2016
Vyolet:
So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided

Hahahahaha
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by robosky02(m): 2:12pm On Jan 12, 2017
fishes.... grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
robosky02:
fishes.... grin
Stop digging. grin cool
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2017
Mynd44:
You must be heartless and dark and with each one you take down, you lose another piece of your soul but it is fun gringringrin

Well what else can I say? Have fun people. The funny thing is that a lady will still read this and will fall for the same tactics barely 24 hours later, FISH NATURE gringringringrin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 23, 2019
So i bookmarked this post to read once every Christmas for entertainment, this sounded like the Red Pill of 2014 as a lot of women were angry with this post pretending that it makes no sense meanwhile deep down knowing it makes a "Million" sense grin

You won't see Mynd44 write this kind of post ever again. Baba Dom old na.

He's now a sugar daddy.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nuelojei38: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2019
madddd ooooo I first shock wen I see d title. too much sense in one post
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by javaRookie: 10:55am On Dec 23, 2019
Mynd44 the Ubunja of the Nairaland that year!!
Only knowledge can kill this guy.
Seun was busy defending nothing.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tunyx01: 1:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
The most interesting part of a thread like this is that when you read a comment from a lady you would surely know she's a lady.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by christejames(m): 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Finally came across this thread again grin grin

Mynd44, give us the updated version to make Frontpage again grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by kingslegion: 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nigga you bad ooo e get one fish i don they ignore 3 days ago now she don they follow me like mtn

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Karlifate: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ceorhemz:
its all joblessness, lack of purpose and priority. Imagine if you're a shareholder in a company or an inventor, will you have the time to be chasing a girl you are not ready to marry. Most guys and girls self.

grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Karlifate: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
javaRookie:
Mynd44 the Ubunja of the Nairaland that year!!
Only knowledge can kill this guy.
Seun was busy defending nothing.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Guys! Before You Propose To Her In Public, Ask These Questions. / Lady Burst Into Tears After Being Dumped Over Her ‘small’ Backside / 'thank You For Accepting My Request' Why Do Guys Say So To Ladies On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.