Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33119 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 11, 2014
GustavoFring:

If I spend 100k on a girl, She may think she's enjoying....but I'm just doing bizness grin grin grin grin

This is cute, advertising ur skills in making bad investments grin let me guess u would have worked for 5day-2months to earn it, spend it over 1week to month for 5mins worth of satisfaction grin

Good investment is when you use your little money on an actually company, invest it and get interest on it at the end of the year. The same N100,000 in the next 10yrs if invested wisely can pay your child's entire primary school fees instead of 5mins satisfaction some women are even willing to give for free undecided

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:16am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

Adult? Kid? Are they not humans? Same category. Come on dude. Don't do this to yourself. Or do you mean the kid of a goat?

Not using your brain to capacity doesn't mean you think like a dog, fish or cow.

Can you come up with something clearer since it seems we are nother intelligent enough in your books. I tire for you oooooooo tongue
again if you can't get the logic, it will be lost trying to explain. Just enjoy the surface valuecheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2014
zicoraads: Son! No matter aw down the evolution chain is..it doesn't change the fact that Ur thinking,the way u act is still being controlled by the brain. So no matter the capacity..its still Ur brain that controls Ur thought...Ur thinking.

Yes it doesn't. His point is that some people don't utilize their thinking faculty (I guess).
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by CsmuneEy(m): 12:16am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
people are mixing "think like fishes" with "Fish brains". I send?

My other 2 friends that I had the convo with sef have not seen the thread and I am having loads of fun with it
Give it up bro.you'll lose this battle.you have been warned.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tayeni(m): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2014
Now this is turning out to be a beer palour brawl. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:17am On Jan 11, 2014
obainojazz: lolz...u aint worth it b!t.ch..u aint worth it

*yawns*

English please grin

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
dis is just simple logic and reasoning...am sure d op didnt say ladies brains are like dat of a fish...its just like saying*dis guy fights like a lion*....naija ladies sabi provoke sha...both d ones dat worth notin but was just lucky to have nokia x2
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by WackyJ1(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd you rascal you...so you have been paying attention all this while, interesting...

Where sagamite to add some sugar to this thread...

Meanwhile The difference between men and women is that the men know what they are doing costs and all but the women most times genuinely are not aware what is really going on.. On heartbreak can cause a guy to look at all ladies the same but ladies have the miraculous ability to reset and reload themselves again and again...

But it's still the emotions over logic rule, she feels it, she does it and rationalizes later...
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cheruv: 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
Tuntheycr7:
Una still de this fish tinz...
@mynd44, did you really like it fishy ?
Everyguy that loves toto invariably loves fishes..as I take hear toto get fish smell lipsrsealed
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
cr7lomo.:

R u d only fish here pls give chance for other fishes to comment, infact d way u de go, u turn pass fish come turn shark

Before nko? I'm a whale o. I know my level. Fish bone fit hook pesin for throat grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

*yawns*

English please grin
u forgot to take ur drugs ma
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by touchplay(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2014
texanomaly:
I said women fall for money? undecided

yeS ma,yu said women fall 4 money,,,
yu also said mynd got money,,,,
Yu я̲̣ a woman,,,,
Yu jst fell 4rm a 44 storey building,,,,
4 Mynd,,,,
Bleeping yu wit no remorse,is in Mynds hand @ †ђξ moment,,,
Which nw makes yu a practical example of titus fish. !

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by sailormoon: 12:21am On Jan 11, 2014
WackyJ1: Mynd you rascal you...so you have been paying attention all this while, interesting...

Where sagamite to add some sugar to this thread...

Meanwhile The difference between men and women is that the men know what they are doing costs and all but the women most times genuinely are not aware what is really going on.. On heartbreak can cause a guy to look at all ladies the same but ladies have the miraculous ability to reset and reload themselves again and again...

But it's still the emotions over logic rule, she feels it, she does it and rationalizes later...
Is this really what you have convinced yourself? In 2014?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Dhurmynick(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2014
Seun: Which sex spends more time and energy and money on a relationship? Which sex gets more tangible things? So who are the fish, really?

Mr man. Why are you embarrassing we men. Aha, side us 4 sometime b4 u run off to the ladies..
You always side the ladies, cheesy .
You're adding salt to our wounds jor.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by specialzobo(m): 12:22am On Jan 11, 2014
Stånd: @Op.I wonder how your mum, sisters, girlfriends and female relatives would feel if they come here to read how you have 'stylishly' classified their brains as fish brain...Or are your female relatives excluded from this your fishy-analysis? Uhhhn!
lolz you no need to calm down, don't allow nl guys give u bp with female bashing threads
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2014
special_zobo: lolz you no need to calm down, don't allow nl guys give u bp with female bashing threads

The bashings have lost value...no more serious effect. Now we are having fun over it. When you flog a child repeatedly over an act, it gets to a point where the child sees it as a norm.

We expect more threads. No be free space? Make una continue biko? It's entertaining grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by WackyJ1(m): 12:26am On Jan 11, 2014
GustavoFring:
Reason being, the fish does not stroll out of the river and into the fisherman's pot.

Fishing is an act, where the Fisherman has to try and woo the fish out of it's comfort zone(The river) and into his net.

To this end, the Fisherman must expend resources(Buying Bait, Boat, Fishing Rod,etc) to get the fish.

The fish sees the bait and thinks it's about to enjoy life, but in reality the fisherman has already signed off those resources as the cost of doing business long ago.

If I spend 100k on a girl, She may think she's enjoying....but I'm just doing bizness grin grin grin grin

No one in this thread has argued against the logic above in bolded
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Ceorhemz(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2014
I think if you are busy with better things you won't have time to be doing such things as this. Moreover, It depends on how you see the ladies. There are many responsible God fearing ladies out there that are not looking for your bait. They are just reserved for the responsible guys too

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2014
special_zobo: lolz you no need to calm down, don't allow nl guys give u bp with female bashing threads
lolz...leave oga seun.....
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by WackyJ1(m): 12:27am On Jan 11, 2014
sailormoon:
Is this really what you have convinced yourself? In 2014?

11 days ago it was 2013, and it has been like that then too, so what is your point? undecided
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Bantino(m): 12:28am On Jan 11, 2014
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Wiinnd(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
Christine01:

The summary is we ladies like to eat fish a lot!
yeah!! Fishes that looks like p.e.n.i.ses
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
Whr dat boy run go? Mynd abi wetin be dat Ur name sef? Are u satisfied with the level of attention or u still want more? Poor boy! Ease up guys...guess he was just too bored fr comfort wink
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:29am On Jan 11, 2014
Ceorhemz: I think if you are busy with better things you won't have time to be doing such things as this. Moreover, It depends on how you see the ladies. There are many responsible God fearing ladies out there that are not looking for your bait. They are just reserved for the responsible guys too
am sure d op said not all...if u check well...there are many dumb guys nd gals out there....guys spending alot of money to please a gal nd later commin to me for money to buy food shld be labelled a tadpole
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:30am On Jan 11, 2014
Wiinnd: yeah!! Fishes that looks like p.e.n.i.ses
*falls from empire state building*

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by sammoe(m): 12:31am On Jan 11, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided

Erm...sorry, but are you a...fish?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:31am On Jan 11, 2014
Ceorhemz: I think if you are busy with better things you won't have time to be doing such things as this. Moreover, It depends on how you see the ladies. There are many responsible God fearing ladies out there that are not looking for your bait. They are just reserved for the responsible guys too

The problem is that a lot of people have selective eyesight.

and oh all these won't work if you have regard for people. For you to apply these, you must have killed the side of you that shows empathy and the side that takes pity on others. You must be willing to see girls as a price and not humans. You must be heartless and dark and with each one you take down, you lose another piece of your soul but it is fun

I wrote this in the article too to show people that while it looks glamorous, it really does not pay in the end but since we all choose to ignore and think this is a female bashing thread after I stated that it does not apply to all women but a percentage, make we siddon dey have fun.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 11, 2014
texanomaly:

You are right. Mynd was pointing out some tricks that players use, in hopes of waking some girls up. Somehow this thread got hijacked by women with the same Machiavellian machinations as Mynd described.

I admit I did play around some in the beginning, but this has gone too far. I am nothing like some of the women on this thread who open their mouths and spew filth. I am not a proponent of PMS, nor do I condone playing with a man’s affections. These women who allow themselves to be used for monetary gain, are the same women who complain about being called whores and prostitute.s. Open your eyes ladies.

The bolded is correct. No one wins in this game. No matter who plays.

@Readone3.5L…Interesting profile pic.
lols..glad you love it
she's so cute
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:34am On Jan 11, 2014
zicoraads: Whr dat boy run go? Mynd abi wetin be dat Ur name sef? Are u satisfied with the level of attention or u still want more? Poor boy! Ease up guys...guess he was just too bored fr comfort wink
Seek attention on NL? When in all my days I have only sent one PM initiating friendship........I would rather play ten ten gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Ceorhemz(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2014
obainojazz: am sure d op said not all...if u check well...there are many dumb guys nd gals out there....guys spending alot of money to please a gal nd later commin to me for money to buy food shld be labelled a tadpole
its all joblessness, lack of purpose and priority. Imagine if you're a shareholder in a company or an inventor, will you have the time to be chasing a girl you are not ready to marry. Most guys and girls self.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by CsmuneEy(m): 12:35am On Jan 11, 2014
Ok i'll help y'all out by doing a quick summary using a simple concept that's as old as the world itself.YOU USE WHAT YOU HAVE TO GET WHAT YOU WANT.You don't have the right to judge your neighbor by calling him a fish or whatever cos you're really no better

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2014
Ceorhemz: its all joblessness, lack of purpose and priority. Imagine if you're a shareholder in a company or an inventor, will you have the time to be chasing a girl you are not ready to marry. Most guys and girls self.
i see you are a shareholder....can i get shares for companies selling fish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.