Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,843 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33109 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
You claim to be intelligent, differentiate them tongue

Open your eyes. I already did. I asked if you have objections.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:01am On Jan 11, 2014
zicoraads: If u think like a fish den it automatically means u have a fish brain. Abi no be the brain dey do the thinking ni? I bow fr u o
Explain how you can be an adult and think like a kid grin

you can have the brains of a human and not use it to full capacity instead you use it at the level of an organism far down the evolution chain.

Is that so difficult for supposedly intelligent people? I tire for una ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Sunshinelady(f): 12:02am On Jan 11, 2014
Even wit d fish brain we still keep u spell bound & addicted to us . Den wat does dat make u? Fish egg? Or mayb fish breast cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2014
GustavoFring:

If I spend 100k on a girl, She may think she's enjoying....but I'm just doing bizness grin grin grin grin

This is cute, advertising ur skills in making bad investments grin let me guess u would have worked for 5day-2months to earn it, spend it over 1week to month for 5mins worth of satisfaction grin

Good investment is when you use your little money in an actually company, invest it and get interest on it at the end of the year. The same N100,000 in the next 10yrs if invested wisely can pay your child's entire primary school fees instead of 5mins satisfaction some women are even willing to give for free undecided

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by lastpage: 12:03am On Jan 11, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided

Here goes another fish......... in less than 24-hours?

It cant be this easy now, huh?

Lastpage!
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cheruv: 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
Justeenaleo:
"Our mama" got the "knowledge" tru d apple which wasn't out of reach
As muslims dey take leave their slippers for masjid gate like say na aww you take dey leave your brain for church gate before you enter grin grin
Abi ein don tey rat chop your bible finish? undecided
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Tayeni(m): 12:04am On Jan 11, 2014
obainojazz: menn...u rilly need to hav ur brain checked..who will call obj ugly in front of obj....i'm sure u will have a wet nyt thinkin abt dat dude buyin tomtom for u...ur post defines u...u cant comprehend well like most intelligent ppl....mrs olodo
hey dude! be civil now...no need to be foul mouthed at the lady....
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:05am On Jan 11, 2014
Sunshine lady: Even wit d fish brain we still keep u spell bound & addicted to us . Den wat does dat make u? Fish egg? Or mayb fish breast cheesy cheesy
Spell bound to the guys who bother to chase or fish around for girls. Me, I send girls? I am too busy laughing my back off at jokes of guys and girls trying to play smart.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:05am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

*yawns*

Is that all you've got?
ehya..sorry..guess i was right.....
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
Tayeni: hey dude! be civil now...no need to be foul mouthed at the lady....
owk sir
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
Mondisweets:

This is cute, advertising ur skills in making bad investments grin let me guess u would have worked for 5day-2months to earn it, spend it over 1week to month for 5mins worth of satisfaction grin
people save all their lives to go on a one week trip babe.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:06am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44: Explain how you can be an adult and think like a kid grin

you can have the brains of a human and not use it to full capacity instead you use it at the level of an organism far down the evolution chain.

Adult? Kid? Are they not humans? Same category. Come on dude. Don't do this to yourself. Or do you mean the kid of a goat?

Not using your brain to capacity doesn't mean you think like a dog, fish or cow.

Can you come up with something clearer since it seems we are nother intelligent enough in your books. I tire for you oooooooo tongue

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:07am On Jan 11, 2014
Tayeni: hey dude! be civil now...no need to be foul mouthed at the lady....

Lol
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cr7lomo: 12:07am On Jan 11, 2014
Stånd: @Op.I wonder how your mum, sisters, girlfriends and female relatives would feel if they come here to read how you have 'stylishly' classified their brains as fish brain...Or are your female relatives excluded from this your fishy-analysis? Uhhhn!

He dint say every girl, read it again. The fishes know dem selves. Just tink about the formular he used in hookin u for a meal
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
Spell bound to the guys who bother to chase or fish around for girls. Me, I send girls? I am too busy laughing my back off at jokes of guys and girls trying to play smart.

So you be gay abi. No wonder.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cheruv: 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
Sunshine lady: Even wit d fish brain we still keep u spell bound & addicted to us . Den wat does dat make u? Fish egg? Or mayb fish breast cheesy cheesy
Guys dey complain say girls get fish brain you come here dey worsen their condition angry abiy na the fishy smell your toto get still dey daze your brain? undecided
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Shedysworld(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

How do you know how fishes think? Have you ever been a fish?

"Think like humans" and "human brain"- I don't see much difference. Maybe you can break it down for us. You think like a fish because you have the brain of a fish. Objections?
Caracta don fall hands o, perceived u to be intelligent than this, the difference is clear. A dog that can do arithmetic sums just like the human's does not make it's brain that of human.
Have u not seen a person whose reasoning is. Like or worse than that of a monkey(wise animals)? Does that mean such a person has a monkey brain? I hope I explained to ur understanding Caracta
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
obainojazz: ehya..sorry..guess i was right.....

Yes you were. Now run along. This is a table for mature discussion. Sit down and learn.

Good of you!

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by specialzobo(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

Those kind of several-partners ladies you guys sleep with do not get pregnant easily. Oya talk another one.
lolz no need.I was only trying to correct the impresion you made abt who cares abt the bait and the hook you know say once a babe carry belle out of wedlock, her shakara don end be that cheesy so you gat to be careful abt the bait and the hook. make shakara for no end
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Xaviers(m): 12:08am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44: So some friends and I sat down to discuss the way a lot of women act and yeah we got past the whole calling females (in this case not all but a lot) "Fish brains". Nah they ain't fish brains, they just think like and act like fishes. It is somehow derogatory but seriously the we found some home truth.

Okay, how do you catch a fish? You bait a hook and send it down right? I ain't talking about the casting net yet. Now a fish sees the hook, sees the line but cannot avoid the bait and it thinks it is smart enough to eat around the hook without getting caught (Fatal flaw) gringringrin that's when it realizes it is headed for the surface and sure death. That's how girls are even the seemingly intelligent and religious ones (I hope you realize that by "girls" I mean a huge number and not all right?) well they always love to want to think they are smart enough to go around hooks and never get caught and they can maneuver their way out without a scratch, we know better.gringringringrin

Another point is that the game of women is fishing not hunting. Okay, you can hunt for fish which in this case is a game for special fishes and not the normal ones(the problem is that too many normal girls think they are specialgringringrin). Forget the running after them, all you need is to fish and girls will willingly show up at your door. You know how? Show something around you off. Just throw it around a bit and keep at it. Look some will be fast to call you a jerk or a backside but those ones are the fastest to get caught gringringrin.

Also "The best way to get a lady's attention is to pay attention to everything around her except her." Invoke that natural insecurity among girls that makes them doubt if they are good enough. It is very cool and cheeky and a good way of playing reverse psychology, look you might say only small boys play and you will rather go for a girl but what's the fun in that? gringrin that's too easy na, it is more fun to play with their minds and heads. Most canivores play with their prey sometimes, enjoy it, dont bother. And when she thinks you are least into her, move in.

Okay have you seen a school of fish swim into a fishing net before? The get caught and more still swim into it. It is not like they are silly or gullible, it is fish nature and now, girl nature. cheesy surround yourself with ladies and you will get more ladies. That is a trump card. The think like a fish nature of girls is true and here. No girl wants a guy no other girl wants. Look forget that she says she wants a guy with only her, she still wants others to find you attractive. That is what girls do, it is like a darned competition to them to "have" the one everyone else is interested in and so be envied which is why they continually brag about their man.

Oh all these points might be cool and all but one word gets it. Women are curious....... A lot more curious than men. I knew this a long time ago. The most powerful thing to get girls is curiosity. They want to know what it feels like to try something (Fish nature again grin) dont make the mistake of putting all your chips down with a lady except you are a mind reader or extremely crazy person like Outlander. So make em curious, invoke this power and that girls will look for you. Her quest to know will be like a drug which will always bring her around and make her keep coming. Now this curiosity they feel is what most girls describe as "attraction" in most cases which they dont know their minds is just tricking them. A dark side which they want to know of is just cool and works like magic.

Now this leads me to a very important fact "Curiosity has gotten more girls laid than any other thing in history"

and oh all these won't work if you have regard for people. For you to apply these, you must have killed the side of you that shows empathy and the side that takes pity on others. You must be willing to see girls as a price and not humans. You must be heartless and dark and with each one you take down, you lose another piece of your soul but it is fun gringringrin

Well what else can I say? Have fun people. The funny thing is that a lady will still read this and will fall for the same tactics barely 24 hours later, FISH NATURE gringringringrin

grin grin[right][/right] grin. Funny guy...
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by CsmuneEy(m): 12:09am On Jan 11, 2014
Stånd: Ok guys, keep wasting your life, your time and your resources baiting fishes..Some fishes are sweet, some are poisinous and some will plain destroy your destinies...When you think you have caught a fish brained gal..you should also know that any gal that freely gives you and other men punnani may also be dancing kukere on top of your destiny..Meanwhile, keep fishing! More baits to your hooks...
God bless u sis.the fact is if u got something real going for u e.g about to hit it big a la aliko dangote all this stuff about fishes and baits will seem like a huge load of gibberish to you

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:11am On Jan 11, 2014
Shedysworld:
Caracta don fall hands o, perceive u to be intelligent than this, the difference is clear. A dog that can do arithmetic sums just like the human's does not make it's brain that of human.
Have u not seen a person whose reasoning is worse than that of a monkey(wise animals)? Does that mean such a person has a monkey brain? I hope I explained to ur understanding Caracta

This was what I was expecting him to say...but he decided to wallow in his self glory of intelligence or whatever.

I like discussing with people that can convince me with clear points. I don't want to insinuate. He brought up an argument and I expected him to do a neat finishing. Simple!

Thanks for saving him. Now he can quit screaming intelligence. I believe this is a round table discussion cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cheruv: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2014
lorretta u: Not feeling bad o

Just funny. Fish this fish that
And all I'm hearing in my head is pisces pisces pisces. Lol
Na now I know say your brain dey take time boot grin grin
Abeg tell me when em boot finiSh tongue
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 12:12am On Jan 11, 2014
Jdesilentkiller: The op just exposed some of the bad boys antics, which is detrimental to the real players.
But the way some people are responding do alot to downgrade morality.
What do men get by sleeping with numerous women?
why do women feel material things justifies them being defiled.
All I can say is "No Victor No Vanquish" only two imbeciles thinking they achieve a feat.

You are right. Mynd was pointing out some tricks that players use, in hopes of waking some girls up. Somehow this thread got hijacked by women with the same Machiavellian machinations as Mynd described.

I admit I did play around some in the beginning, but this has gone too far. I am nothing like some of the women on this thread who open their mouths and spew filth. I am not a proponent of PMS, nor do I condone playing with a man’s affections. These women who allow themselves to be used for monetary gain, are the same women who complain about being called whores and prostitute.s. Open your eyes ladies.

The bolded is correct. No one wins in this game. No matter who plays.

@Readone3.5L…Interesting profile pic.

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zicoraads: 12:12am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44: Explain how you can be an adult and think like a kid grin

Son! No matter aw down the evolution chain is..it doesn't change the fact that Ur thinking,the way u act is still being controlled by the brain. So no matter the capacity..its still Ur brain that controls Ur thought...Ur thinking.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 11, 2014
Mynd_44:
people save all their lives to go on a one week trip babe.
well its not a surprise considering that the stupidity human beings are capable of displaying is infinite smiley

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Caracta(f): 12:13am On Jan 11, 2014
special_zobo: lolz no need.I was only trying to correct the impresion you made abt who cares abt the bait and the hook you know say once a babe carry belle out of wedlock, her shakara don end be that cheesy so you gat to be careful abt the bait and the hook. make shakara for no end

tongue I understand your point. Just trying to point out to these guys that most of those ladies that sleep around and feast on them do not really care about dignity, decency or shame. So they should either stick to the real girls or suck it up.

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by CsmuneEy(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2014
Sunshine lady: . Am tellin u. OP; If d 'fish' is soooo easy to get, den y do u nid to spend d long hrs typin dis long crap just to convince urself (& oda dull-brained guys)dat it is? ,I guarantee u dat if u had so much 'fish' at ur disposal as u claim, u won't even hav spare time to type dis boring essay
Gbam
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by obainojazz(m): 12:14am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

Yes you were. Now run along. This is a table for mature discussion. Sit down and learn.

Good of you!
lolz...u aint worth it b!t.ch..u aint worth it
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cr7lomo: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2014
Caracta:

Good of you!

R u d only fish here pls give chance for other fishes to comment, infact d way u de go, u turn pass fish come turn shark
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by cheruv: 12:14am On Jan 11, 2014
crackhaus:
Good!

Then you won't mind knowing that,
"man shall not live by his own sausage alone, but also by curious fish present in the mighty ocean."

Ooh God, we love fish so much... wink grin
And we medics ve found out that fishes are a better source of protein than meat grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures That Proves South Africa Has No Chill / Fate Of Ada / Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.