Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours (33117 Views)

10 Strict Behaviours Ladies Display That Makes Their Future Husbands Run Away / 8 Female Behaviours That Annoy Men / 8 Male Behaviours That Annoy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 8:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Christine01:

The summary is we ladies like to eat fish a lot!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:
Women nowadays are the tilapia type with no flesh..we use bait, eat one and move to the next tilapia

We guys need voluptuous whales that'll do our bid. We'll happily settle down with the blue whale..enough for our 12 inch bait smiley

delusional much?

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 8:30pm On Jan 10, 2014
zeb04: Why is everything about ladies? D pple u insult all d tym,still the ones u nid the most. I ve com to a conclusion dat talking bad about ladies makes u all feel more like men....well if dat makes u happy,who are my to stand in the way of dat.

If you think Mynd is dissing women here, you did not read properly. This is called education sister. If you can honestly say you don't see yourself somewhere in this write-up, you are the barracuda type. Which incidentally, still makes you a fish...

9 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by zeb04(f): 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly:
If you think Mynd is dissing women here, you did not read properly. This is called education sister. If you can honestly say you don't see yourself somewhere in this write-up, you are the barracuda type. Which incidentally, still makes you a fish...
. Aunty am not a fish,I saw ur post u say laides fall for money mayb u are talking about urself up there bt dat aint me,I don't fall for money and am certainly not a fish.

4 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by LadyH(f): 8:39pm On Jan 10, 2014
Vyolet: So i tried to make sense out of this thread as little as 0.5% but i couldn't see any in it. All i keep seeing is fish,fish,fish,do you want to eat fish? grin grin Lengthy with no sense.. undecided undecided
I don laff taya! grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by LadyH(f): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2014
Christine01:

The summary is we ladies like to eat fish a lot!
omg! even more hialrious!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by OohMpaTM: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly:

delusional much?

Well, Ooh Mpa got 12 inch

You want proof?
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Justeenaleo(f): 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ty Lannister: @OP, you have yarn it finish! You have head the nack on top the nail. I gbadun your reasoning die.

And women go come here come yarn dust o like say no be one bad guy like dat wey dem de feel die. But I don see bad boys operate get tight chicks wey tech die but good guys go de de read book de hope say one chick go say hi. Once you form bad nigga ignore babe de do like say you sabi enjoy life without am, all her neck go just stand she go de find you like say you be visa. And the funny thing - that's the part that pisses me off to no end - is that that is just natural. They don't do it on purpose. They just like things that are a little bit out of reach. Just like their mama Eve.

But like you said and I learned very early in life, to have any babe you want you gats kill your emotions and any empathy and humanity you have. So I gats cut out my heart to get fine girl. Ok o. E de vex me but I don see enough to know say na like dat dis tin de work.

Sha, there might be another side to that story.
I don't think dat apple was out of reach for "mama eve"

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by skyscraperTM(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2014
Women are as smart as we thing we are, but not as smart as they think they're. These days, Nobody cares who they're coz 'most' reason like fish.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Justeenaleo(f): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
Curiousity is human nature nd dis write up won't stop it
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2014
zeb04: . Aunty am not a fish,I saw ur post u say laides fall for money mayb u are talking about urself up there bt dat aint me,I don't fall for money and am certainly not a fish.
I said women fall for money? undecided

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
texanomaly: Ok. I had my fun, now I’ll be serious. Mynd is right on the money. We women fall for this stuff every time. undecided angry

Smh embarassed

lolz...Are you talking about the bolded?

Google that expression Hun. wink

No vex dearie

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Justeenaleo: Curiousity is human nature nd dis write up won't stop it
Which is why it remains the best weapon of the male folk gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Dhurmynick(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44, we have a lot in common.. I for say i love u but im not gay.. I love ur writeup.
Exactly what I would have written.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by texanomaly(f): 8:59pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ooh Mpa™:

Well, Ooh Mpa got 12 inch

You want proof?

I'll pass. Thanks anyway.
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by crackhaus: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2014
sкчscrαρεr™:
Women are as smart as we thing we are, but not as smart as they think they're. These days, Nobody cares who they're coz 'most' reason like fish.
Smarter than we think they are, but not nearly as smart as they think they are... wink

Write it on a note-pad, hehehehehe....

Oh God, thank you for the gift of life and d1ck...
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd mynd Mynd

Take ya time. angry

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Danhumprey: 9:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ty Lannister: @OP, you have yarn it finish! You have head the nack on top the nail. I gbadun your reasoning die.

And women go come here come yarn dust o like say no be one bad guy like dat wey dem de feel die. But I don see bad boys operate get tight chicks wey tech die but good guys go de de read book de hope say one chick go say hi. Once you form bad nigga ignore babe de do like say you sabi enjoy life without am, all her neck go just stand she go de find you like say you be visa. And the funny thing - that's the part that pisses me off to no end - is that that is just natural. They don't do it on purpose. They just like things that are a little bit out of reach. Just like their mama Eve.

But like you said and I learned very early in life, to have any babe you want you gats kill your emotions and any empathy and humanity you have. So I gats cut out my heart to get fine girl. Ok o. E de vex me but I don see enough to know say na like dat dis tin de work.

Sha, there might be another side to that story.
Ha! Na so? Haba! Time to up my game! angry
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Mynd mynd Mynd

Take ya time. angry
What did I do ma'am? Is there anyway I have broken any rule or code with that write up? If I did, tell me and in my next one (there will be a next ooooo)grin I will correct it/them

If anything, it is educational to both the male and female folk

3 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2014
*rolls eye*
What d1cks? The ones fighting to get back in d punny? grin
crackhaus:
Smarter than we think they are, but not nearly as smart as they think they are... wink

Write it on a note-pad, hehehehehe....

Oh God, thank you for the gift of life and d1ck...

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2014
Why are you revealing our secrets to the world? smiley
Now the guys know sad
Now they can get the babes by playing their cards right
Mynd_44:
What did I do ma'am? Is there anyway I have broken any rule or code with that write up? If I did, tell me and in my next one (there will be a next ooooo)grin I will correct it/them

If anything, it is educational to both the male and female folk
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by TyLannister: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by TyLannister: 9:11pm On Jan 10, 2014
Justeenaleo:
I don't think dat apple was out of reach for "mama eve"
Which apple? Who said anything about an apple? Una mama Eve wanted knowledge that would make her like God. Is that out of reach or is that out of reach? undecided
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Why are you revealing our secrets to the world? smiley
Now the guys know sad
Now they can get the babes by playing their cards right
Secrets? I never start grintonguetongue

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by TyLannister: 9:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
zeb04: Why is everything about ladies? D pple u insult all d tym,still the ones u nid the most. I ve com to a conclusion dat talking bad about ladies makes u all feel more like men....well if dat makes u happy,who are my to stand in the way of dat.
Why you de vex? Is it a lie that you people fall for guys that act like you're not all that special? How is it an insult to state the truth abeg?

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by crackhaus: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: *rolls eye*
What d1cks? The ones fighting to get back in d punny? grin
The ones that still always find a punny to get into wink

How or why you may ask?
Because...

crackhaus:
The taste of fish is the beginning of the hunger for more fish...

#curiosityKilledTheFish
grin

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
Mynd_44:
Secrets? I never start grintonguetongue
hmm
Are you ready for the 'kamakaze?'
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2014
Hehehe
My star is Pisces. Lol
All this fish talk come dey make me feel somehow.
crackhaus:
The ones that still always find a punny to get into wink

How or why you may ask?
Because...

grin
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
Fish analogy on point...

Getting a girl is really a matter of setting the right bait and waiting for her to bite....
Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 9:28pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: hmm
Are you ready for the 'kamakaze?'
Bring it on tongue but remember it is me you are dealing with cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 10, 2014
Actually I'm not the drama queenie

The show will be brought by the sisterhood of NL. Ably led by Mondicheeks. Defender of the female gender
You go hear wheen tongue
Mynd_44:
Bring it on tongue but remember it is me you are dealing with cheesy

1 Like

Re: Women And Their Fishlike Behaviours by Mynd44: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2014
lorretta u: Actually I'm not the drama queenie

The show will be brought by the sisterhood of NL. Ably led by Mondicheeks. Defender of the female gender
You go hear wheen tongue
Mondi knows when to fall back. Have you seen me open threads like this? You should know something else is at work grin cool

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Marry A Disabled Man For Love? (Pictures) / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / A Love Story In 22 Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.