Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? (5716 Views)

Poll: Do u like being carried by ur hubby?

YES: 47% (17 votes)
NO: 5% (2 votes)
VERY ROMANTIC: 47% (17 votes)
This poll has ended

When you get carried away by initial gragra. / If You're A Lady, Do You Like Being Called "Baby"? / Ladies What Do You Admire Most In Your Hubby? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by rampant(f): 4:53pm On Aug 13, 2008
@hollandis

no offence dude,but seriosuly how old r u? u dont have to answer though,but u replies r like dat of a child smiley smiley
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by hollandis(f): 4:55pm On Aug 13, 2008
rampant:

@hollandis

no offence dude,but seriosuly how old r u? u don't have to answer though,but u replies r like that of a child smiley smiley

undecided

next
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 13, 2008
Would love to be carried tongue cool
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by lucabrasi(m): 6:42pm On Aug 13, 2008
well,not if the partner is overweight or thick,then someone will be reporting to the nearest a&a ward
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by origina9ja(f): 6:50pm On Aug 13, 2008
did i just read that sum guyz re saying yes

back problem ko
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by CodeRED(f): 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2008
@topic
It all depends on where he is carrying me. To the bed, table, couch, et al? Hell Yea cheesy
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by proo212(m): 1:54am On Aug 14, 2008
Alakoba, Ofe kan mi leyin.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 14, 2008
origina9ja:

did i just read that sum guys re saying yes

back problem ko

Wouldn't marry an old man, a young bobo is more like it cool tongue
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28am On Aug 14, 2008
@ Topic

yes o!!

She should carry me like a baby up a flight of stairs to the bedroom, UnCloth me and wink .

Now thats romantic!
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by topup: 2:38am On Aug 14, 2008
I don't have a hubby but when my ex used to do it, it meant he was going to throw me on the bed, and we'd kiss and cuddle, so yes it was romantic, BUT when my guy friends do it, they do it to tease me, though once a guy did it so that my shoes wouldn't get caught as we crossed a wooden bridge with gaps - how sweet. smiley
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by nana(f): 11:13am On Aug 14, 2008
Okija_juju:

@ Topic

yes o!!

She should carry me like a baby up a flight of stairs to the bedroom, UnCloth me and wink .

Now thats romantic!
U wan kill the babe ni? shocked
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by whitelexi(m): 11:16am On Aug 14, 2008
She will just die for nothing grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by iice(f): 11:18am On Aug 14, 2008
@Topic
nope, not really unless it involves lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Gamine(f): 12:16pm On Aug 14, 2008
I was chatting with a friend yesterday and he said

he loves to be able to carry a lady, cos

it makes for better lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Caliente(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2008
[size=13pt]Carrying is kool especially when I carry you to the bed couch or sofa for some wink lipsrsealed wink but that depends on one factor. size[/size]
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Frizy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 14, 2008
Well I don't think I got the strenght to carry a babe. What a shame. sad
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Caliente(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2008
Frizy:

Well I don't think I got the strenght to a babe. What a shame. sad

[size=13pt]Do it the other way round. They brag that what a man can do a woman do it better.[/size]
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2008
It sounds cute, wouldn't mind smiley
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Frizy(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2008
Caliente:

[size=13pt]Do it the other way round. They brag that what a man can do a woman do it better.[/size]

grin grin grin
You no well o. So you expect a babe carrying me? cheesy That sounds like having a marcho for a wife.
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nella(f): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2008
Frizy:

grin grin grin
You no well o. So you expect a babe carrying me? cheesy That sounds like having a marcho for a wife.

lmao, lol, if u no fit carry babe then let her carry u wink cheesy lol, I can just imagine d scenario cheesy grin grin

@ topic

yes, very romantic indeed
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Okijajuju1(m): 11:06pm On Aug 14, 2008
nana:

You wan kill the babe ni? shocked

Kill wetin??

What is good for the goose is also good for the gander O! grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 5:05am On Aug 17, 2008
I don't think am heavy o!
He should be able to carry me na

So why not?
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Gabry(f): 6:43am On Aug 17, 2008
No I don't but he likes doing it,  .  By that I mean my boyfriend. . .
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 17, 2008
There's nothing weird about a lady being carried by her man.

It gives her a sense of being protected, that her man will always be there for her.
I'd see nothing wrong in carrying my girlfriend - if I choose to do so out in the open, and folk stare, then let them!
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by angolag(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2008
All this girls sef , what do you take your selves for? Ajekpako shebi?
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by rampant(f): 2:19pm On Aug 17, 2008
Siena:

There's nothing weird about a lady being carried by her man.

It gives her a sense of being protected, that her man will always be there for her.
I'd see nothing wrong in carrying my girlfriend - if I choose to do so out in the open, and folk stare, then let them!

dis is d reason y i loff u kiss kiss
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 17, 2008
i rilly luv 2 be carried seriously, luv it
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2008
I USED 2 , RILLY LUVED IT, YEA RAMP, UR RITE LUV IT MOST IN PUBLIC
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by adeboo(f): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2008
If he can, he is welcome to it. grin
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by victorian(f): 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2008
i love it!, it makes me breathless, excited and all lovey dovey,
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by ashe2(f): 1:43pm On Aug 22, 2008
yes i dpo but unfortunately i weigh over 90 kg so wat?
Re: Do You Like Being Carried By your Hubby? by ashe2(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2008
yes i do but unfortunately i weigh over 90 kg so wat?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Happened To Black Is Beautiful / 25 Dirty Words You Can Say To Make Anyone Want To Have S£x With You / Can You Allow This To Lie On The Bed With You For 100,million?(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.