Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19385 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by felia(f): 4:01pm On Mar 02, 2007
maybe if you guys ask brat Pitt, obviously he has the answer. This one his for the (guys) for the ladies ask Angelina Jolie, because they are still managing their love life.lol cry cry cry
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Shelly01: 2:29am On Jan 25, 2008
As a girl i don't need a guy to go all out to tell me he loves me, it's not about the nice place or candles its about the timing being right and him actully meaning it. The moment a guy tells you he loves you makes u forget about where ur at. Its a special momet for me it shouldn't be in a crowded resturnat it should be intment a moment just between the two of us.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by laurelly(f): 2:51pm On Feb 29, 2008
"A surprise party with all her loved ones(parents, friends,ex-schoolmates,idol etc) in attendance. It might be difficult, but i can do anything for love. It would a surprise, not on any special day."

layi that is really romantic. but are you telling me the first day you would tell your lady you love her would be the day you would ask her hand in marriage. or else, i mean all those guests just to say i love you? shocked shocked shocked the girl must be lucky cry
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by tunji4u: 3:53pm On Feb 29, 2008
it matters u know the lady's love language, though some basic things matter. in most cases if ur moves are rite, u need not say it romantically b4 she fall yakata. say the rite words bros!!!!!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by lekkybeach: 12:56am On Jul 24, 2008
AM from Ibadan and i want to take my girlfriend to bar beach in Lagos to catch some fun, when is the best time to go there and is their nearest cheap other cos we wonna spend more than a day you know wink smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 24, 2008
Buy her a Lexus, nothing more romantic than that.
WDH? That is also sexy!!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by lekkybeach: 8:27am On Jul 24, 2008
i dont have that have that money to buy her Lexus at the moment, all i ask is when is the suitable time to come to bar beach in Lagos for fun, and we are spending more than a day so i want to know if anyone know the nearest cheap hotel.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Udyro(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2008
i think strolling along the road, and holding her hands in yours, squeezing it gently and signaling in the eyes is the best romantic way to say "i love you to a lady". cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by thendo(m): 11:39am On Jul 24, 2008
the way you talk to her, make love to her, handle the arguments when fighting, the way you look at her, get the picture?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by dammybaby(f): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2008
ohh my dayyzzz, hilarious
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Pataki: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
There is nothing romantic with saying I love You. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by breastina: 2:46pm On Jul 25, 2008
if u ever have to say it, mean it
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 26, 2008
i think strolling along the road, and holding her hands in yours, squeezing it gently and signaling in the eyes is the best romantic way to say "i love you to a lady".
I totally agree!

i don't have that have that money to buy her Lexus at the moment, all i ask is when is the suitable time to come to bar beach in Lagos for fun, and we are spending more than a day so i want to know if anyone know the nearest cheap hotel.
grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by onyinye2(f): 2:31am On Jul 26, 2008
I personally i think the most romantic way would be,

Scenario 1

The two of us at the house eating the meal you made over a candle lighted table.
Lights dim but not to dim that we can't see eachother.
The music in the background playing Lloyd, "Feels So Right"
Us gazing in to each others eyes and smile like school kids
Then you out of no where just say " I love you"

Scenario 2

We just walking through the downtown park. Watching the beautiful sky.
Holding hands as we sit for a little picnic.
Afterwards just sit and watch the sunset. not saying a word to each other.
Then you just say "I love you" and we just enjoy the rest of the night.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Imohiosen(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2008
After spending my time and energy to make sure i propose to her in the best possible atmosphere, she ends up sayuing no to me in public before all our loved ones.

Then to hell with her because she doesn't derve me.

i am too much for her. cool
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nkenim(m): 12:57am On Oct 31, 2008
De expression 'i love you' seems to have lost value. Wat i do is 2 do anything humanly possible 2 make her happy. Like, gifts, outings. Then i'll keep shot hoping dat my actions will tell her how i love.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by TOYOSI20(f): 8:17pm On Jan 14, 2009
breastina:

if u ever have to say it, mean it

Precisely!!! wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 14, 2009
onyinye2:

I personally i think the most romantic way would be,

Scenario 1

The two of us at the house eating the meal you made over a candle lighted table.
Lights dim but not to dim that we can't see eachother.
The music in the background playing Lloyd, "Feels So Right"
Us gazing in to each others eyes and smile like school kids
Then you out of no where just say " I love you"

Scenario 2

We just walking through the downtown park. Watching the beautiful sky.
Holding hands as we sit for a little picnic.
Afterwards just sit and watch the sunset. not saying a word to each other.
Then you just say "I love you" and we just enjoy the rest of the night.
Urgh, scenario 1 is so corny onyinye! Jeez, I would cringe so much cheesy

Scenario 2 is ok sha smiley

@topic
You can say it anywhere as long as you truly mean it smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by mida: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2009
Money is a language in the twenty first century,it takes same
to tell a girl you love her all other things comes second.
Recite all the poems you know in this world without spending money for
a girl you have just wasted your effort or guys what have you gathered from your experiences?.
no be soooooooooooooooo?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by chinoso4u(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
by making the girl Happy and i need a girl to tell i love u who is the girl so that i can show her the best way to say i love u smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by benlegacy(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2009
@mida
u bi ibo,gal u too like money ooo, use all ur money open hair Bank Plc and see what will happen in next 5weeks, AIds is the result may God see u thru cry
@chinoso4u
ask urself this Q? what is love? u don't know how u go take love urself, yet u want love others check urself first shocked cheesy grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2009
l need some loving
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by sweetpie23: 5:32am On Oct 13, 2009
slap her and then say "stupid how blind are you to not see my love" tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Manchelsea(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2009
A surprise party with all her loved ones(parents, friends,ex-schoolmates,idol etc) in attendance. It might be difficult, but i can do anything for love. It would a surprise, not on any special day.

Her parents do not support us
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
huh?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whitelexi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
When I'm feeling blue
All I have to do
Is take a look at you
Then I'm not so blue
When I'm in your arms
Nothing seems to matter
My whole world can shatter
I don't care
---Groovy kind of love - Phil colins
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by sweeti14(f): 1:24am On Nov 16, 2009
sweetpie23:

slap her and then say "stupid how blind are you to not see my love" tongue tongue tongue tongue
lmao! my fellow sweet how rpmantic! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by omojeje419: 1:39am On Aug 15, 2012
hot-angel:
Hmmm.. A dinner with candles, flowers and a gift you knows she'll appreciate. That's something.
4 pako carry am go mama put buy rice,dodo,meat and orobo 4 am tel am say i love na she go say u

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem? / Types Of Breast You Can Find In Nigeria (photo) / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.