Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,800 members, 7,956,049 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:33 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19615 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 10:44am On Sep 06, 2005
a nice week end at the penthhouse suite with a posh car will do just right
ya'al' ladies what do u think?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2005
I see u got some plans there white shark. Let me ask u a question: what if the girl don't wants to marry in Nigeria? what if the girl don't want to meet your family? what would u do? would u leave her? or not?

Well if she says she does not want to get married in naija, we will simply cross over to Togo or Ghana or Chad or any of the neibouring countries and do the do.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2005
Growing up, my granmother use to tell me that there are so many ways to kill a rat without breaking the calabash. If this is true, then telling a lady that you love her ought not be that difficult abi? If u use direct approch and e nor work then u will use style. If u need further lecture on this, hit me up on my private IM and I'll be too glad to profess some skills that is guaranteed to rock the chic's souls to its very foundations. I still dey hail cool
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 1:07pm On Sep 06, 2005
yeah that's true whiteshark but intoday's world ladies love to be treated very specially
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2005
WORTH

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2005
I neva said they are not to be treated with love, respect and tender care. The issue here is how do we (guys) tell u (chic) that we really care, love and respect y'all. With the new crop of young ladies running around now fighting for attention and wearing such scandalous cloths that we see now, e go hard for them to understand say we love them if we do it the old and conventional way so we have to input tricks and style and skills inorder for us to get into their heart and between their...... no disprespect meant but please I beg, make una check am if I dey lie.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 11:19pm On Sep 07, 2005
see where u dey go sha l agree with u but u dont have to get down on her first
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 5:50pm On Sep 08, 2005
I just thought of a way.

Like you get the girl to come to your house. Go to the kitchen. Come out with a knife (a shiny one), Hold her from behind, (she'll be scared), put the knife close to her neck, and tell her, "i would have killed you, but i cant cos I LOVE YOU". She'll love you forever!! smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2005
how about u'll stop loving her............... (pause a while watch her reaction) the day u breath ur last breath
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 5:59pm On Sep 08, 2005
Uh?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 6:04pm On Sep 08, 2005
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 6:18pm On Sep 08, 2005
You started the confusion undecided undecided
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 2:31pm On Sep 09, 2005
ok who is ur suggestion to a romantic date?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 4:06pm On Sep 09, 2005
hot-angel:

I just thought of a way.

Like you get the girl to come to your house. Go to the kitchen. Come out with a knife (a shiny one), Hold her from behind, (she'll be scared), put the knife close to her neck, and tell her, "i would have killed you, but i can't because I LOVE YOU". She'll love you forever!! smiley

There u have it.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 7:38pm On Sep 09, 2005
I will just tell her that i have a secret to tell her.

she will want to listen
and just tell her "look your boyfriend doesn't love you. Is he romantic enough?

Ha! you don't know anything.
See i am the most romantic man in the world, just try me, a single trial will
convince you.

And straight away i will steal her heart and buy her conscience and she will dump the dundee united. grin tongue

Note: don't try this at all.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2005
Buy her a diamond ring make u come see how she go love u craze. If that one nor work, give her your platnium credit card, dat will definately work I tell u. If this two move nor make the chic gree your own then she will never love u I tel u

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2005
The best romantic gift? Hmmm.......... "Barbecued chicken spiced with Love Portion". She go love u die.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 11:51am On Sep 10, 2005
Layi you don't "love medicine" abi?

You're funny .
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Princess(f): 3:00pm On Sep 10, 2005
Whiteshark got a good point there now!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2005
u no knw say no bi every bodi kopnnomi(jazz) dey work for GP
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pasuma(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2005
angry
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 7:38pm On Sep 10, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy where did u get that from?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 8:01pm On Sep 10, 2005
This one is called paso wonder.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 1:00am On Sep 11, 2005
Finally if aaeverything nor work, make u visit your village.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Greatpeter(m): 11:47am On Sep 11, 2005
Village? grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2005
uhhhhhhhh embarassed embarassed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 4:18pm On Sep 11, 2005
I think the best romantic way to say i Love to a lady. Is just take her down to bar beach. As u two stand at the sea shores watching the seas roll. U will hold her softly by her waist breathing softly on her necks, and whisper into her ears............I LOVE YOU U BABY
C'mon Ladies in the house what d u think?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 4:42pm On Sep 11, 2005
Saintjoe:

I think the best romantic way to say i Love to a lady. Is just take her down to bar beach. ...............

Must it be Bar beach....wont any nice beach do?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2005
hey @layi when i say bar beach................. mean any beach ok? every beach is a bar beach, get that into ur head.............. wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 11, 2005
Saintjoe:

every beach is a bar beach,
I used to think that too until I grew up wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 1:01pm On Sep 12, 2005
@goodguy meaning............................
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2005
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.