Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,605 members, 7,955,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19609 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 8:03pm On Sep 12, 2005
angry embarassed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2005
Create the perfect Romantic Atmosphere. Doesnt matter whether you're in Nigeria or anywhere else on the planet. Just trip her. Some tips below.

Women love candle light.
The first time you're alone together at your place light a few candles and turn off all the lights.
She will love it, especially if they are scented.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a handy supply of candles, wine, chocolates, and bubblebath in case of impromptu romantic
evenings in.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To create a romantic atmosphere hang white Christmas lights around your house and
dim the lamps.
Play slow music on your stereo and dance with your love.
Spending Time Together
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Buy tickets to the performing arts group of her choice (eg Nite of a thousand laughs etc).
Most women like at least one performing art, whether it be opera, ballet, symphony, theatre, etc..
This way you will have a few pre-planned dates where you and her can dress in your finest,
go to a romantic restaurant together, and enjoy the evening.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
  Take an adventurous road trip...flip a quarter (heads=yes, tails=no) and ask it random
questions such as,
"Should we turn left here?"
"Should we pull over and kiss?"
You may ask the magic quarter any questions
that pop into your heads, and you must do what it tells you to do. But remember to first ask the quarter if it is a magic one, if not use another.
  Sometimes when he is at work prepare a romantic atmosphere throughout the house
with candles lit, and spread blankets out on the floor and have an indoor
picnic by candlelight.
  Be playful. Build a fort like little kids do using blankets, chairs and pillows. Turn off the lights
and light a few candles.
  Have a "play day" - especially if it is raining outside.
Rent movies, cook breakfast together in your pjs and stay in them all day and - play! grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 2:19pm On Sep 21, 2005
Oh Layi u r the man,how come u know all these things?i am tripping o wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 2:22pm On Sep 21, 2005
layi the e-prest,e-teacher,e-lover boy.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by nddy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 21, 2005
Latoya:

Oh Layi you're the man,how come u know all these things?i am tripping o wink

i don't understand is that suppose to be a complement when you say you are trippin or somethingelse coz here in the States tripping means go against or not agreeing to something
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2005
I am not against what he wrote,i am just surprise that the post was coming from him.

and in some places tripping means the opposite of what u just said
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 3:02pm On Sep 21, 2005
Surprised its coming from a V ..aiight? Funny u cheesy

1 more tip. Say ur love in songs.
If u r good in singin...cut a demo and send her the CD. If u cant sing dont try it.
I did this once but never got to give it to her...
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 3:04pm On Sep 21, 2005
oh yea,In Nigeria tripping means dieing.for

For example.
Am tripping for this guy. IT MEANS YOU ARE DIEING FOR THE GUY tongue
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 3:07pm On Sep 21, 2005
i agree with u Gina.

Layi pls can we be friends wink?oh no i am so........ lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 3:17pm On Sep 21, 2005
wel.................layi lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2005
@Latoya
It'll definitely be my pleasure wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 3:19pm On Sep 21, 2005
cool kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2005
hello house, is somebody there,
am sure you people are seeing what am seeing lipsrsealed

where is HA the smeller.aka the wedding planner.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2005
Gina what are u seeing? do u mind sharing with us?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2005
Wedding bell. lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2005
Is it cool. Wher;s it @. Give me the weblink. I'll get it for you and Deking.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2005
Gina wedding bell for who?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2005
*sniffs*. it was just a two minute moment of love. It's not here to stay.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 4:11pm On Sep 21, 2005
hey i am lost
can u gals fill me in?who is loving who?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2005
Only the elders will understand. wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2005
hummmmmm okay,keep it to yourself angry
i am out
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by layi(m): 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2005
Me too
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 4:24pm On Sep 21, 2005
i love myself. cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by whiteshark(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2005
Hello !!!! Come back here and finish what you guys started angry angry
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2005
LIZZY my LO\/......
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2005
hey hunnie bunnie. kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by goodguy(m): 7:49pm On Sep 21, 2005
hi sweety cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2005
smiley Just wanted to say hiii.. and i miss you. kiss
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by twinkledew(f): 8:29pm On Sep 21, 2005
lol.
Do something that will make her go to prison, after a month send her a letter while she is still in prison saying I LOVE U. lol. just kidding. tongue
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 2:15pm On Sep 22, 2005
Muhahahahahah, thats a good one lipsrsealed
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2005
mmmmmmmm so much love in the room
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Latoya(f): 3:11am On Sep 23, 2005
U guys shuld pls take it easy o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.