Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,110 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19617 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 4:46pm On Dec 04, 2005
Just take ur lover down to the pool having drinks then suddennly just push her into the pool and press her down for a minute then raise her up and tell her i would have killed u if not that u are my heart and i cann't do without you............... grin cheesy grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2005
Isnt one minute too long? she might just die o! lol 15 secs would do...
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by disney(f): 8:12pm On Dec 04, 2005
saint joe,

that got me laughing .........................cheesy cheesy

hum, Nigeria girls no sabi swim..........cheesy

Sha, also to the Nigeria guys just like food is the way to your hearts........................so also, is food the way to a nigerian girl's heart.most Nigeria guys don't enter the kitchen.all they do is seat down and watch television ,why we ladies do the cooking .just like RMD won for geneveive's heart by cooking for her in the movie keeping faith.

Isewu in the morning, egusi soup in the afternoon and shrimp coconut rice in the night with a bottle of champayne.That would be the romantic way to say to a true nigerian woman.......I love you gidi gon. for real. grin

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 12:08am On Dec 06, 2005
Saintjoe:

Just take your lover down to the pool having drinks then suddennly just push her into the pool and press her down for a minute then raise her up and tell her i would have killed u if not that u are my heart and i cann't do without you............... grin cheesy grin
yee kpa!if the girl dies nko? then you(the guy) will have a lot of explaing to do!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by hotangel2(f): 5:58am On Dec 06, 2005
That egusi soup looks good.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by lekjan(m): 10:33am On Dec 06, 2005
rolleyes mmmmmmmmmm i think u take her for a
night party makelove to her and tell her
straight into the eyes that you love her.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by mamba(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2005
telling a girl you love her while making love is just like using a charm.. it's most romantic and works like magic, especially when she's in cloud 99
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by mamba(m): 11:14am On Dec 06, 2005
telling a girl you love her while making love is just like using a charm.. it's most romantic and works like magic, especially when she's in cloud 99.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2005
u will be deciving her if you tell her that while making love
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2005
truly telling a lady during of or after sex isnt really a bad idea but i see it only worth it if the fella really means it.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2005
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 12:24am On Dec 08, 2005
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2005
drop it only when u are sure of wat u gat under... lol
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2005
showlankie:

drop it only when u are sure of what u gat under... cheesy

Meaning. shocked
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2005
as simple as said, u can't just drop your pants when you are not sure of what u hav under, as in conko below cheesy wink smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by gina34(f): 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2005
Give it to me straight bro.
Coz u are confusing the hell out of me.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy, showlankie! nawa u oo! cheesy gina isn't it obvious what he's talking about? wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by showlankie(m): 1:43am On Dec 10, 2005
preach sister, preach!
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2005
Someone is confused in here........................
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ocho(f): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2005
would that someone be you? grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by lekan2311(m): 3:18am On Dec 12, 2005
Guess the best way is Romance.... I think these tells
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by omogenaija(f): 3:20am On Mar 04, 2006
i think the romantic and cheapest way to say i love u to a lady is jus to say I LOVE YOU
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 7:57pm On Mar 05, 2006
*dies*
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by UsherGurl(f): 8:18pm On Mar 05, 2006
Je t'aime Te quiero Ti amo

I love you
Ich liebe ditch
Me o gusto*****

Voy a morir sin tu corazon
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2006
wht did u say
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by omogenaija(f): 9:07pm On Mar 05, 2006
pearldrops:

*dies*

y did u die ??

i hope i wasn't the cause of ur death

god forbid
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2006
the thread did
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2006
Buy a blank card, write "I love you" in your own handwriting, package it, and send it via courier on a day you know you wont see her. make sure it is delivered by hand.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 4:43pm On Mar 12, 2006
tricks do work u know
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by reniks(f): 8:46pm On Mar 12, 2006
Make it simple,fun and spontaneous.Give her an unexpected hug,kiss or wink.Keep love notes in unexpected places.Lie with her silently on the beach,star-gazing and stuff like that .
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Thagodfada(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2006
Na wa o
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by curiousNja(f): 5:02am On Mar 14, 2006
Oh my, So many great ideas here. Most of you men are right on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Erotic Story- The Public Group Sex[a MUST READ] / I Want To Nack My Gf Bestfriend (photos) / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.