Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? (19399 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / Before You Say "I Do" Test Drive The Engine / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by keliscia(f): 6:03pm On Jul 29, 2006
IT'S  NOT ABOUT WHERE YOU ARE, OR THE  ATMOSHERE IS ALL ABOUT HEARING HIM SAYING  THose 3 WORDS
WHEN HE LOOK INTO YOUR EYES AND WHEN YOU  FEEL  HIM SHAKEING WHILE HE IS  HOLDING YOU  WHEN LOOKING AT YOU WITH  SINCERE EYES HE KISS YOU AND THEN   FINALY  OPEN HIS MOUTH , TO SAY  THose 3 SIMPLE WORDS   I   L O V E   Y  O  U .
                                                GOODNESS THAT'S ROMANTIC

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 6:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
now that was so romantic,l could still feel it
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by SecreLover: 6:54pm On Oct 02, 2006
The most romantic way i reckon is just to tell her how much you love her and how much you enjoy her prescence!
The best way to do this is to write her a letter telling her how you felt throughout your relationship. How much you like her and how much you like enjoy spending time with her!
And also use it! It works. Trust me!
my partner loved it!  cheesy
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 03, 2006
drop your pants at the very right time smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by DaJunta(m): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2006
a good way is by saying "Sweetie, I love u dearly! Not because of who u are but because of who i am whenever im with u". I need not tell u that it should be said after/during ur candle lite dinner, with a jazz song playing quite low.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Seun(m): 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2006
And then 3 months later you'll dump her for a newer model. Sincerity in romance is desirable.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by ses(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2006
why una dey waste una time on top candle light dinner? thats rubbish tongue if you are looking for a romantic way to tell a NAIJA girl "I LOVE YOU", simply buy 1000 Naira recharge card for her. if it doesn't work, hmmm, my broda, abeg she's not the one for you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by momoney1(m): 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2006
1k recharge card? undecided
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 04, 2006
drp the damn pants smiley
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by DaJunta(m): 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2006
oh boy!
na true ooooo . candle lite dinner no dey work 4 naija babe.
Just make the babe a signatory to your FAT bank account.

She will be in love with you till you have a zero balance in your account.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
then what happens to THE NAIJA GUYS
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2006
They get the best girls?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by simmy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 05, 2006
the million naira question is>, how do i tell a girl im in love with her, when i hav little or no moni?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2006
there are a thousand and one ways
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by jaybaby(f): 12:38am On Oct 22, 2006
Yea buy her a R-card Or Give her plnty of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 3:24am On Oct 22, 2006
is that all u know?
that is not romance at all
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by jaybaby(f): 3:27am On Oct 22, 2006
Pearldrops Who cares abt ROMANCE? all i no is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by segun111(m): 4:37am On Oct 22, 2006
Jaybaby,

Interesting signature, where did you get that data -- 80%.

Back to the topic:

honey, I love you
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 5:23am On Oct 22, 2006
shocked
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by jaybaby(f): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2006
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d sad sad sad :-x :-x :-x undecided undecided undecided

Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 1:21am On Oct 23, 2006
How about taking her to cool resturant where they play live Jazz Music (KARAOKEE), and proposed to her, that it is the it's been done here in Cotonou.

Try it out guys, it works,
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by juogar(f): 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
way to say i love is that, is by been care and read to be with her always
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 23, 2006
the guy shud go to a busy junction,stop the cars and declare his love for me,really romantic.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2006
@kennygee it is not romantic at all.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Oct 23, 2006
it's not about what you think here but what i feel so beat it.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Saintjoe(m): 11:06pm On Oct 23, 2006
If that's what you think, Bleep that cos 99% of guy won't do that for you but only me, grin grin cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 26, 2006
i know lots of guys who will even do more than that for me,if it has to be you,then i will not appreciate it.
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by olutomiwa(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2006
take her to my village square and on BENDED KNEELS sing a love song for her,i.e OLO MI JOWO O JE KAJO MA GBADUN,
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by Nobody: 11:40am On Nov 25, 2006
drop the wabcd
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by pearldrops(f): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2007
Saintjoe:

@kennygee it is not romantic at all.

then what is romantic?
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by lysaa(f): 2:37am On Jan 12, 2007
"I LOVE YOU" is so cliched, is there any new way of saying it? just an uncommon way will do,
Re: Romantic Way to say "I Love You" to a Lady? by alabiyemmy(m): 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2007
head towards mama put - order steaming hot amala - then see how easy it is to say those three words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Memes That Will Make Your Day / Fans React After Discovering Former P0rnstar Is Now A Homeless Drug Addict / DEMONIC: Airforce1 Vs Explorers — This Is What I Found [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.