Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,744 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Sarcasm - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sarcasm (13758 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sarcasm by tpia: 9:58am On Aug 29, 2008
ah ah- na Richyblack dey abuse person like this? See so many pages springing up between now and yesterday.

I think say Richyblack na gentle person - abi I dey confuse him with someone else?

This sistawoman's husband dey cause trouble oh.

He should take it easy sha- he may be creating wounds that will be difficult to heal.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 29, 2008
Ruby_Pearl:

Hmm, I don't know, somehow this thread is making me feel so grown up, seeing that my elder NLers are busy using words that young ladies like us wouldn't even imagine .  sad sad

u can't be what you're not,no matter how hard u try,so save it,cos its not necessary

@topic
have u kicked his sorry ass off your life?
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 2:36pm On Aug 29, 2008
well Amos called his other three brothers and sister (sister and brother in Nigeria, brother in London and brother in Italy) and they all called me. They told me he would be home w/in the hour and that when he arrives i should give him my back until he begs for forgiveness.

They said that they expressed their concern and disapproval at the way he has been behaving to me and that if i did not allow their brother to return that he would be the only one to blame. his sister also told me that she would have never taken him food to eat while he was staying at the apartment, she would have let him continue to find his food in the street. But doing so showed that i really was sorry for lying and that i loved my husband enough to continue to provide for him even when he was misbehaving. She also told me should he act up again i must contact them to set the matter str8. i told her that i wanted to work this out between us with Amos help but that he was not listening to Amos.

They really do care about me and sure enough my husband was home w/in the hour.

My son's party was yesterday and he showed up an hour ahead of time to beg me for forgiveness that he acted like a child and to please accept his apology and a small gift from him to me.

I have been telling him i dont like driving the truck that he brought and just want a car and told him that i fell in love with the Jetta. Last night I got my wish, a brand new Jetta fresh off the lot in my favorite color blue.

We talked and talked and talked and talked. We aired alot last night and ironed out so many other things that were boiling below from both of us.

My husband has returned home and i am happy to have him there.
Re: Sarcasm by Sisikill: 4:06pm On Aug 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

Sensei walks to Sisi with his arm extended out to her,
she reaches up with her hand into his,
he pulls her up from her position

Aiye a ye o,
Oju o' ni ti e,
Ire a to e wa,
Bi o sen lo, to n' bo
Alafia, emi gigun ati Idunu ko ma yi e ka,

Sensei, pulls Sisi close in his embrace and presses a kiss to her forehead.

You are a reincarnate and from today forward I shall call you "Moremi"   cool

Sisikill Preening like a peacock

Moremi? I like it!!  grin

sistawoman:

well Amos called his other three brothers and sister (sister and brother in Nigeria, brother in London and brother in Italy) and they all called me.  They told me he would be home w/in the hour and that when he arrives i should give him my back until he begs for forgiveness.

They said that they expressed their concern and disapproval at the way he has been behaving to me and that if i did not allow their brother to return that he would be the only one to blame.  his sister also told me that she would have never taken him food to eat while he was staying at the apartment, she would have let him continue to find his food in the street.  But doing so showed that i really was sorry for lying and that i loved my husband enough to continue to provide for him even when he was misbehaving.  She also told me should he act up again i must contact them to set the matter str8.  i told her that i wanted to work this out between us with Amos help but that he was not listening to Amos.

They really do care about me and sure enough my husband was home w/in the hour. 

My son's party was yesterday and he showed up an hour ahead of time to beg me for forgiveness that he acted like a child and to please accept his apology and a small gift from him to me.

I have been telling him i don't like driving the truck that he brought and just want a car and told him that i fell in love with the Jetta.  Last night I got my wish, a brand new Jetta fresh off the lot in my favorite color blue.

We talked and talked and talked and talked.  We aired alot last night and ironed out so many other things that were boiling below from both of us.

My husband has returned home and i am happy to have him there.

Sisterwoman, there's a thread on the Lit section that needs you attention.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-163890.0.html

I think your story will fit quitely nicely there.  wink
Re: Sarcasm by NegroNtns(m): 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2008
Sisikill Moremi Preening like a peacock

You are a peacock and I enjoy your display of beauty, colorful blend of maginificent hues. You go girl! wink

Sistawoman,

I have followed the course of this story and I restrained myself from making any comment, waiting for you to end it before I say anything. I am well pleased that you and your husband are reconciled and he is back home and your family is holding together again. I am sure there are lessons learnt in all of this. There were bottled up resentments waiting to explode, the event on that day acted as the light match that set off the explosion. Many people have already said this.

Your husband is not here, if he was I would share some words of dissapointment with him. You are here. I was shocked and in disbelief when you said you discussed the matter with your ex-boyfriend to get his opinion. You also shared the issue with many other people that should not have been involved. You panicked and lost your footing and I think your roving around bouncing the story to different people and expecting sympathy was the first indication to me that you have lost the ability to manage the situation on your own and you are now depending on others to resolve your matrimonial problem. You are playing with fire! You risked loosing your husband to an ambitious woman looking for husband.

You said you sent him many texts and left voice messages and he did not reply. You also said that you have unimpeded access to the apartment. What stopped you from going in and waiting for him to come back and face him to discuss it? Before electronic communication gadgets there were pen and paper. What stopped you from writing a letter and leaving it for him in the apartment? There are many questions in my mind about the way you handled this issue but in all, I hope you have learnt some lessons from this and know what not to do again. Your marriage is still young and there are many more battles ahead as you bond and loose your individuality towards becoming unified. I wish longevity on your marriage. Good luck!
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2008
To answer some of your questions:

i did go to the apartment and left dinner and breakfast for him along with a note for heating instructions. What stopped me from staying until after work were three little children that were at home waiting for my return. He does not get off work until 3am.

I left voicemail, text and even spoke to him altou he would not respond. I did all I could do to heal this matter. His family became involved because he refused to listen to reason. Had his parents been alive I would went str8 to his mother.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 29, 2008
more tears to come sad its a pity
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
mesmya:

more tears to come sad its a pity

I'd like to believe that the next set of tears will be tears of joy. And that we will never go thru this foolishness again.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2008
amen,we hope so undecided
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2008
tpia:

ah ah- na Richyblack dey abuse person like this? See so many pages springing up between now and yesterday.

I think say Richyblack na gentle person - abi I dey confuse him with someone else?

This sistawoman's husband dey cause trouble oh.

He should take it easy sha- he may be creating wounds that will be difficult to heal.

@tpia,

Nna, you remember Abami Eda yarn say "I no be gentleman like dat o, I no be gentleman at all"?

Anyway, na she start to yab me because say I tell am make im stop to yab another person husband. She no gree hear word. I even beg am sef, she dey do say she too much. Na im I say oya now, if na gutter you wan make we use baff, I tanda well, no shaking.
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 8:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
sistawoman:

I'D like to believe that the next set of tears will be tears of joy. And that we will never go through this foolishness again.

Only the brave, only the strong can make a statement loaded with so much optimism, so much faith, and so much love.

@sistawoman,
Your husband is indeed lucky to have someone like you. You have handled this issue, not without some flaws, but also with the dignity, poise, relentlessness and humility we hear about but hardly ever see. You fended off personal pride while working to get back your husband. I admire your courage to love, when it is all too easy to hate; your perseverance when it is easier to give up. May God continue to bless you, your husband and your children. Amen.
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 29, 2008
rotflmsgbo person wey wan use gutter language naim first give up yesterday,LMSGBO
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 10:34pm On Aug 29, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

. You also said that you have unimpeded access to the apartment. What stopped you from going in and waiting for him to come back and face him to discuss it?

Have you forgotten that she has children?
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2008
I hope that "new" car isnt a HOT item
Re: Sarcasm by RichyBlacK(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2008
The important thing is that the forces of evil were routed by the forces of good, common sense prevailed over no sense, and love triumphed over hate!
Re: Sarcasm by NegroNtns(m): 2:42am On Aug 30, 2008

rotflmao. Which state are they in?
Re: Sarcasm by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 30, 2008
mesmya:

u can't be what you're not,no matter how hard u try,so save it,because its not necessary
OOps, am sorry, but what am I not that I was trying to be?
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 9:22pm On Aug 31, 2008
KarmaMod:

Hot item as in stolen No never. He brought it outright cash.
Re: Sarcasm by TPS360: 5:56am On Sep 01, 2008
sarcasm indeed, undecided
Re: Sarcasm by KarmaMod(f): 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2008
sistawoman:

Hot item as in stolen No never. He brought it outright cash.

Receipt?

Either way as long as you made it clear that his behavior was UNACCEPTABLE then fine cos it's easy for women to forget such things when guys blind them with material goods as a way to cover up thing
Re: Sarcasm by sistawoman: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2008
KarmaMod:

Receipt?

Either way as long as you made it clear that his behavior was UNACCEPTABLE then fine because it's easy for women to forget such things when guys blind them with material goods as a way to cover up thing

I really believe this issue, both what i have done and what he has done, will never happen again. But it is behind us and we saw our way thru it and gained knowledge about each other and will use that knowledge to make our marriage stronger.

Besides my problems are small compaired to the sista shapely who i read about in the family section this weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Why Don't You African Girls Like To Date Black-american Guys? / Men React To The New Penile Padlock [photo] / “Hausa Girls Are Hypocrites Who Hides Under Decency” - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.