Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! (7490 Views)

How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 6:29pm On Sep 11, 2008
-It wasnt like i went to leave with a man, i had problems and it was circumstance and he wasnt just any man, he was my man.

- Reason, we were having problems that i didnt know of and he needed time and saw how his friends were building families so he returned to wot=rk things out with me.

-no reasonable reason, he's frustrated, things would get better, have faith, God is able, time would put things right,

- I would say my affection is much more

- yeah he did but i guess that's in my nature, i know he is going through a lot but what hurts me is why he kept me by his side while all these were happening and yet still behaved unfair.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by domlic: 6:35pm On Sep 11, 2008
my advice to you as a friend is if you really love him as you said u just have to stand for him and fight tht grl out his way. or just give him time dont bother him he will surely come back for you and apologise i bet you ,  am also a guy i no wetin dey,  pls just relax your mind and dont call this heart break make your self busy with films and house work and u will c u wont feel it much,  take care
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
Thanks Domilic
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by sistawoman: 7:46pm On Sep 11, 2008
domlic:

my advice to you as a friend is if you really love him as you said u just have to stand for him and fight that girl out his way. or just give him time don't bother him he will surely come back for you and apologise i bet you , am also a guy i no wetin dey, please just relax your mind and don't call this heart break make your self busy with films and house work and u will c u wont feel it much, take care

I wonder yo if your advice would be different if this was reversed.

I am so sick and tired of these men thinking it is o fucking k to cheat on a woman and she should fight for her man from the other woman.

Dam that if i cant have first place i dont want any other place.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by kayode2907: 8:48pm On Sep 11, 2008
take it cool ok,that's not the end of the world. All u need now is somebody that will keep ur company ok . you can reach me on my mobile line so that we can talk more ok +2347026047439.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Ibime(m): 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
My sister, don't worry yourself with that guy. Future no dey there, whether financially or romantically.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by idupaul: 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2008
kayode2907:

take it cool ok,that's not the end of the world. All u need now is somebody that will keep your company ok . you can reach me on my mobile line so that we can talk more ok +2347026047439.

=))

shei wan take over lol
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Uche2nna(m): 9:04pm On Sep 11, 2008
The guys is 35 and U are just 21.

At 21, U should be really keeping ur options open and testing the "waters" rather than lock up urself in one relationship , especially one thats sour. U are too young for that kinda shit. Ur beauty dont count here. If Halle Berry can get herself hurt , then so can U  grin

At 35, the man should have his shit together. However, it seems he is still behaving like a teenager that just discovered Playboy magazine.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by LadyT(f): 9:17pm On Sep 11, 2008
OMG

Omo do yourself a favour and run like the wind. Dont even waste your time fighting with anyone. Older guys are meant to be stable and should know what they want. If he cant be your rock kick him to the curb. Dont waste your life with him.

Im not even saying find yourself someone else. What Im saying is look after you.
You are attractive you know it and so do we, they will be banging on your door.

But you need time out to yourself. Its so easy for me to sit behind this screen and yarn dust about dumping him I know its very painful but have courage and love yourself you will be ok!

wink kiss
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by debosky(m): 9:21pm On Sep 11, 2008
I don't think he's playing like a teenager at all - he knows exactly what he is doing, and he is manipulating you.

He knows you gave him your virginity, he knows your family is not here, he knows you are just 21, fresh out of school with a million and one worries

Its only natural to want to return to the only thing you've ever known (and I mean the relationship not the 'thing' grin grin) but I think it would be unwise to do so. Why should he decide he won't return your things? That is bordering on being a thief - if he refuses to return them, I suggest you call the police on him, love or no love. The moment he realises you aren't the docile helpless girl anymore, he'll stop this nonsense.

Don't despair too much, you're just 21, and there's a heck of a lot to learn about men and relationships - next time take it VERY SLOW - in a one year relationship you realised you 'loved' this man, gave him your virginity, moved in with him, and broke up with him! shocked

Even for a relationship veteran, that would be moving way too fast. My advice would be get someone closer to your age who would be less prone to manipulate you. Yes I know younger guys are 'immature' but at least, you don't feel in awe of them (as I think you are of this guy). Take your time, learn from your experiences.

In fact, if I was not already taken, I might have taken on the noble task of mending your heart tongue grin

Smile girl, the best is yet to come!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by agaba123(m): 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2008
hey girl,

The player left you for your friend - that shows lack of respect for you
The player is holding on to you stuff forcing you to be with him - that is slavery.
Friendship is voluntary.

I think you should ask him for your stuff. He might think that holding on your stuff will make you think he you now mean all things to him. Do not fall for that. Face your studies.

On the other hand if you think you forced him to do what he did  by what ever means(still not acceptable) then go ahead and stay with him but it is a high risk investment.

I would advice you to move on. You seem to be a girl with soft heart, you need to appreciate who you are and know your life will still be without him.

I know you might be thinking he helped you by accomodating you. [s]Good work but you gave him action as often as he wanted it. [/s]

Please leave that guy and move on. He is not done yet with palying.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 11, 2008
at 21 you really shldnt be crying over a 35 yr old. The guy is an experienced player . . . sorry. He knows just enough christianese to keep you eating from his hands . . . besides every guy knows the number one manipulative trick in the book - disvirgin a girl and you can move her around like a chess piece.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Uche2nna(m): 9:44pm On Sep 11, 2008
davidylan:

at 21 you really shldnt be crying over a 35 yr old. The guy is an experienced player . . . sorry. He knows just enough christianese to keep you eating from his hands . . . besides every guy knows the number one manipulative trick in the book - disvirgin a girl and you can move her around like a chess piece.

That is some old wives house tale if I ever heard one cheesy
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by LadyT(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2008
Ucheanna how would you know?

Who broke your hymen shocked ?

I dont know any girl who forgets her first!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2008
no mind Uche. grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by onyinye2(f): 9:47pm On Sep 11, 2008
LadyT:

I don't know any girl who forgets her first!
Unless baby girl was drunk as hell.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by sistawoman: 9:50pm On Sep 11, 2008
onyinye2:

Unless baby girl was drunk as hell.

drunk or not i hope you remember his name at least. . . . LOL

Off topic:

I am so bored at work please someone help me before i slit my wrists with a piece of paper or letter opener. 10 more mins and 45, 44,43,42,41 secs to go.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by onyinye2(f): 9:54pm On Sep 11, 2008
sistawoman:

drunk or not i hope [b]you [/b]remember his name at least. . . . LOL
I hope the "you" was pertaining toward muah. Shoot i don't get drunk. Not in the times we live in. . .
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by sistawoman: 9:57pm On Sep 11, 2008
onyinye2:

I hope the "you" was pertaining toward muah. Shoot i don't get drunk. Not in the times we live in. . .

not you you, the proverbial you
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Uche2nna(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
sistawoman:

drunk or not i hope you remember his name at least. . . . LOL

Off topic:

I am so bored at work please someone help me before i slit my wrists with a piece of paper or letter opener.  10 more mins and 45, 44,43,42,41 secs to go.

Of course U would always remenber his name, just like U are expected to remenber the name of every guy U do the doodle with unless if U are  lipsrsealed

I am just saying that it is not neccessarily true that the guy who disvirgins a lady gets to have her eating from his palms. Unless if it is the best piece of ass U have ever had. I know some ladies that cant stand their first. Then of course, they might be lying  undecided

@ Sistawoman

Change jobs
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

I am just saying that it is not neccessarily true that the guy who disvirgins a lady gets to have her eating from his palms. Unless if it is the best piece of ass You have ever had. I know some ladies that can't stand their first. Then of course, they might be lying undecided

When i made the comment earlier i didnt say it was true for 100% of women. However it is largely true.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by onyinye2(f): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2008
Uche2nna:

Of course You would always remenber his name, just like You are expected to remenber the name of every guy You do the doodle with unless if You are  lipsrsealed

I am just saying that it is not neccessarily true that the guy who disvirgins a lady gets to have her eating from his palms. Unless if it is the best piece of ass You have ever had. [i]I know [/i]some ladies that can't stand their first. Then of course, they might be lying  undecided
Hmmm. . . . never thought of it this way.

davidylan:

When i made the comment earlier i didnt say it was true for 100% of women. However it is largely true.
No it aint.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Sep 11, 2008
onyinye2:

No it aint.

puhlease, what does onyinye2 know? grin Do it first then come back and make claims.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by onyinye2(f): 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2008
davidylan:

puhlease, what does onyinye2 know? grin Do it first then come back and make claims.
Dang David, always gotta be calling a sistah out? Jeez. . .
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2008
@poster, I'm gon' be mad honest with you, I don't see this working even if you stick with him because he is trying to get all he can and is not in it for you. About him saying how his friends betray him, I think that is a shitload of BS. He's hella trying to play with your emotions and is questioning your friendship so you feel pity for him and all he's "going through" while he's over there hitting some other girl up. You need to straighten up and fly right and focus on more important things that will make you happy.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ poster
just go pick ur things from his place and move on with ur life.
the guy has had his fill of ur fresh juice so he has moved on.
feeling pity for him will only draw u back into his arms and of course
he would take advantage of u.
that guy sef na wa,
how him go throway this kind sweet pawpaw,
chei! !
okro no dey grow for person wey want cook soup
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
onyinye2:

Dang David, always gotta be calling a sistah out? Jeez. . .

wink sorry, love.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 10:46pm On Sep 11, 2008
bennygee:

@ poster
just go pick your things from his place and move on with your life.
the guy has had his fill of your fresh juice so he has moved on.
feeling pity for him will only draw u back into his arms and of course
he would take advantage of u.
that guy sef na wa,
how him go throway this kind sweet pawpaw,
chei! !
okro no dey grow for person wey want cook soup

Can someone please translate?
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Angelheart: 11:00pm On Sep 11, 2008
Desiree,

From reading your story, it will be easy for people to say 'LEAVE him. Truth is, it is not. Ive been there before and I can tell you,the man wasted my time and nearly destroyed my career. You need a GOOD frined that is THERE with you and really tell you and help you to move away from that man. He is no good and he will never change. As for your friends telling you to fight for him?? That is bad advise. DITCH them too while you are at it. You dont fight for such non-sense. He will do it AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN!! Maybe with your sister/cousin/auntie/granny, if he gets the chance.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 11:43pm On Sep 11, 2008
Thanks y'all smiley smiley yeah it's hard but y'all have put me at ease n made it much easier 4 me 2 pull thru, this thing called LOVE infact i'm speechless
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by agaba123(m): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2008
Desiree1:

Thanks y'all smiley smiley yeah it's hard but y'all have put me at ease n made it much easier 4 me 2 pull through, this thing called LOVE infact i'm speechless

move on and move on
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 11:46pm On Sep 11, 2008
@ Lady T

it's true a girl hardly ever forgets the first especially when it was a mutual or through empty promises

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 / When A Guy Wants To Marry An Imo State Girl(pic) / Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.