Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! (7487 Views)

How To Make Woman Fall Deeply In Love With You / Am Hurt And Disappointed At Him, Ur Advice Pls. / Do Players Actually Get Hurt And Caught In Their Games? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2008
StephenP:

Just come back with a new username.

I FEEL U STEPHEN, wink
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:07am On Sep 12, 2008
u r confused stephen p. i dont know what u have up ur sleeves but im not down with it. i dont have to put or be another person to get what i want ok?! i am ME n will be ME! dont have time 4 u anymore

To those that helped me, thanks once again cos heartbreak isnt a good thing to experience but i feel much better.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2008
@ librangyps

jealousy aint a good thing sista!!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Templa(m): 5:08am On Sep 12, 2008
shocked
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Uche2nna(m): 5:09am On Sep 12, 2008
Templa:

shocked

lol
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:10am On Sep 12, 2008
Desiree1:

Now i know why they say some people on here just give useless answers and talk rubbish! But i Thank those that helped me n gave me answers i needed. Much love to Y'all!

DISIREE ABEG GO POLISH UR FORMAT WELAAAA, IT SUCKS, EVEN CHINESE MAGA NO GO FALL, grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:12am On Sep 12, 2008
DISIREEEE, DESIREEE, WHATEVER, AINT UR REAL NAME ANYWAYS, MORE LIKE MIKE OR TONY, LOL grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:15am On Sep 12, 2008
Sigh

Ignorance is The Best answer For a Fool!

when i put my post, i didnt invite people like u, it's not by force! people that mattered have done their part.

@ Librangyps go find something useful and do instead of beefing. It's not my fault im pretty, it's from God and I thank God for blessing me with such beauty.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Templa(m): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2008
ok
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:19am On Sep 12, 2008
This is my first post on here, leave my post alone, do i matter that much to you?! it's not my fault if u r ugly, accept the way God created you instead of whining n beefing people u know r pretty n im talking bout moi. Aint got ur time anymore, dont make me curse u cos it aint in my nature.

Leave my post, u aren't wanted!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2008
SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE U, tongue NOT IGNORANCE,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Templa(m): 5:21am On Sep 12, 2008
easy, don't spoil a good fight wink
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2008
DESIREE DNT CURSE ME OHHHH,
OKAY MAYBE IM JUST BORED AND SPOILING FOR A FIGHT,
BUT UR FORUM DID LOOK FISHY FROM THE START,

WELL I COULD GIVE U A CHANCE TO PROVE URSELF,
IF U ACCEPT MY APOLOGY,

COME ON GIRL / BOY, undecided, DONT BE A CRY BABY,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:28am On Sep 12, 2008
my own case ignorance. it's best to ignore a fool.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:34am On Sep 12, 2008
UR SENTENCE IS DISTORTED, GO LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD IGNORANCE? AND FIX IT IN THE SENTENCE, [Ignorance is The Best answer For a Fool!
[quote][/quote] AND SEE IF IT MAKES ANY SENSE, SHIT HEAD,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by na2day2(m): 5:36am On Sep 12, 2008
@ Desiree1

u dont have to take down ur pic because of folks that are jealous, if i looked half as handsome as u r beautiful, i would have placed ma pic on every social website with no qualms  grin grin grin grin

by the way, i thot u will be online 2nite on yahoo msger, i guess not.  sad sad
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:41am On Sep 12, 2008
mugu 45654655765574545475555465464764575647454754547,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by na2day2(m): 5:44am On Sep 12, 2008
i still dont understand ur beefing sha, do u know something we dont? abeg level with us oooo. i personally was wondering if it wasn't a guy playing pranks with us but if this is for real, it will be a great disrespect for u guys to make fun of such a painful experience

librangyps:

UR SENTENCE IS DISTORTED,  GO LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE WORD IGNORANCE? AND FIX IT IN THE SENTENCE, [Ignorance is The Best answer For a Fool!
 AND SEE IF IT MAKES ANY SENSE,  SHIT HEAD,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by na2day2(m): 5:45am On Sep 12, 2008
hold up, i sincerely hope u r not calling me mugu sha, gbege go burst for here oooo angry angry angry angry

librangyps:

mugu 45654655765574545475555465464764575647454754547,
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by dreeldee: 5:47am On Sep 12, 2008
why is this thread suddenly generating heat cheesy cheesy
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2008
May God forgive u Librangyps.

Did i invite u to my post? i dont want you, dont u get it? is it by force? well idleness isnt good, thats where the devil works best. if u talk too much, i put my pic again, JEALOUS CREATURE.

people my offence is posting my pic on here n someone or something is beefing me. i know i'm pretty, pls people tell her/it that it's from God not my doing.

do people tell u u r ugly, dont worry that's what make up is there for or better still embrace urself that way n like i said b4 dont make me curse u cos that aint in my nature. you arent invited to my post. is it by force?
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by dreeldee: 5:49am On Sep 12, 2008
@stephen

it's probably a heavy photoshop effect lipsrsealed
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 5:52am On Sep 12, 2008
@ na2day

was very busy @ work n it's best 2 ignore such peeps she knows herself.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:53am On Sep 12, 2008
WHATEVER MADAM POSTER, tongue , U AINT CRYING YET , AND DO QUIT BEGGING, MAKES U PATHETIC,

AND OGA MUGU , WHICH GBEGE U FIT CREAT? AGBAYA OSHI!!!!! grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 5:59am On Sep 12, 2008
ABEG IM OFF TO BED JARE! AND THANKS FOR WISHING ME SWEETDREAMS IN UR HEART DESIREE, AND DNT WORRY THE BUGS WNT BITE ME, CIAO
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by na2day2(m): 6:19am On Sep 12, 2008
see this 5 kobo harlot, u better go back from that bridge u crawled out from.  angry angry angry angry na jealousy dey drive u mad like so? God forbid!  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

even if she is a guy, how that one take affect me? how u take drag me into ur stupidity? make u mind urself ooo

librangyps:

WHATEVER MADAM POSTER,  tongue  ,  You AINT CRYING YET ,  AND DO QUIT BEGGING, MAKES You PATHETIC,

AND OGA MUGU , WHICH GBEGE You FIT CREAT? AGBAYA OSHI!!!!!    grin
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by sas2chat4(m): 8:18am On Sep 12, 2008
@desiree 1
dis ar my conclusions: despise d fre lunch, dea is a secret bhind every intention ( i mean rit from d very 1st day he ofa to help u.
maturity is of mind not age. that girl is not frend. A man remains what he is or even get worst as long as he lives, if he does dis 2u, expect d worst wen u bot setle down as couples. u hav 2soft a hat; change it; else he uses ur felins 4him 2inflict u d more. dis may'nt b easy but i hav 2say it, leave & 4get abot him, if he loves u, he will combak 2u.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by sas2chat4(m): 8:21am On Sep 12, 2008
@desiree 1
i requote my 1st statment;
dea is a hiden itention bhind every action.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by librangyps(f): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2008
na2day?:

see this 5 kobo harlot, u better go back from that bridge u crawled out from.
that must have been the job ur mother did before she had u, tongue i can feel ur heart pounding, son of a f, king bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, ,,

wa pa arare!!!! oshiskelebe!!!!!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2008
dreeldee:

@stephen

it's probably a heavy photoshop effect lipsrsealed

No dreeldee, photoshop doesn't work wonders like that.

Desiree1:

you're confused stephen p. i don't know what u have up your sleeves but im not down with it.

It's simple really. I've got the new picture open in one of my tabs in my browser and I'm sure someone's got the old picture. So I hit that person up and he or she sends the picture then I open a thread and everyone will compare the pictures. Do you understand or should I use sign language?

Desiree1:

i don't have to put or be another person to get what i want ok?! i am ME n will be ME! don't have time for you anymore

Ok . . . I know you are you, that settled. But none of the ladies you put up are you.
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by Desiree1(f): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2008
@ Stephen P

my pics arent for advertisement, MAKE SURE, I repeat MAKE SURE, u dont have any of my pics with u ok?!
Re: Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken! by StephenP(m): 3:23pm On Sep 12, 2008
Desiree1:

@ Stephen P

my pics arent for advertisement, MAKE SURE, I repeat MAKE SURE, u don't have any of my pics with u ok?!

First of all, they aren't yours so stop acting up. Secondly, technically I don't have it, it is just open in my browser from when I was viewing your profile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother Has Impregnated A Girl @ 17 / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! / Please Save Me From Myself: I Am About Getting Married To The Woman I Don't Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.