Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29300 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
Siena

Is not insult be named bastard if the person has mental problems.

I am writting A, she is answering B

sorry

what does it mean ?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 7:52pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan:

the insults are coming from one direction only - simibrazil's. A little honesty sometimes goes a long way.

You are absolutely right, a little honesty goes a long way and that's why I will refer you to the first page, check out posts #5 and #6, with the hopes that after reading it, the matter of what direction the insults are coming from will be cleared up.

We may not agree on many things but please let's not add the definition of insults to it.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 7:54pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

Siena
Is not insult be named bastard if the person has mental problems.

Yea it is. There was no need for the "bastard" calling. Like I said the links made no sense in this thread but the insults were unnecessary
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:55pm On Sep 17, 2008
Dad will never say
Top Ten Things You'll Never Hear a Dad Say

10. Well, how 'bout that?, I'm lost! Looks like we'll have to stop and ask for directions.

9. You know Pumpkin, now that you're thirteen, you'll be ready for unchaperoned car dates. Won't that be fun?

8. I noticed that all your friends have a certain "up yours" attitude , I like that.

7. Here's a credit card and the keys to my new car -- GO CRAZY.

6. What do you mean you wanna play football? Figure skating not good enough for you, son?

5. Your Mother and I are going away for the weekend , you might want to consider throwing a party.

4. Well, I don't know what's wrong with your car. Probably one of those doo-hickey thingies -- you know -- that makes it run or something. Just have it towed to a mechanic and pay whatever he asks.

3. No son of mine is going to live under this roof without an earring -- now quit your belly-aching, and let's go to the mall.

2. Whaddya wanna go and get a job for? I make plenty of money for you to spend.

1. Father's Day? aahh -- don't worry about that -- it's no big deal.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2008
yea like JG is a bastard cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2008
Siena don't bother.
I know who I am
At least anyone who stumbles on this thread and sees her false comparisons of the Nigerian and Brazillian woman will also have the priviledge of seeing that all the hard stuff wey dey her soup, no be meat grin
That was my point.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2008
Can your dog do that cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2008
looks like simi's ideal mate has arrived.
allahu arch bar!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2008
or your cat this,

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2008
decode with y messenger

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2008
Queenisha

No one is bothered Queenisha, besides you, a lot of people knows who you are and what you do.
You didnt made any point once I have never said Brazil is a hell also y pick old articles that doenst reflect the reality and even , in the case it were true, it doenst fits with the issue here.
Both countries can have the same problems but the reactions will be different because we have differents cultures and it is not news, the bottom line was talk about the reaction and not what happen or what don't happen
I have never said doenst exist violence, prostituon or whatever .
So I called you bastard because even after explain it to you 1000 of times you didnt understand and y keep not understanding, and y feel the necessity of proof yourseld posting articles in a crazy way, so

if y re not bastard maybe the best name to call you is senseless, or you people can help me ?

because I don't know

I talk, talk , talk, make draft, give examples and the person keeps answering no sense or something that doenst have nothing to do with the bottom line or with the issue, what the best name for I call this person ?

bastard NO, senseless NO

so what ?

Is not a case of agree or disagree

is a case of answer otherwise
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2008
Na wo ooo

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2008
when will we get there

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2008
If someone doesn't understand you, after you explain several times, then the person is "Ignorant".
Referred to as an "Ignoramus".

Queenisha

Now, i got the correct name for you, my friend just help.
Your are not bastard, you are ignorant or ignoramus.
I am so sorry for calling you the wrong name, the life is like that, living and learning
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

Queenisha

No one is bothered Queenisha, besides you, a lot of people knows who you are and what you do.
You didnt made any point once I have never said Brazil is a hell also y pick old articles that doenst reflect the reality and even , in the case it were true, it doenst fits with the issue here.
Both countries can have the same problems but the reactions will be different because we have differents cultures and it is not news, the bottom line was talk about the reaction and not what happen or what don't happen
I have never said doenst exist violence, prostituon or whatever .
So I called you bastard because even after explain it to you 1000 of times you didnt understand and y keep not understanding, and y feel the necessity of proof yourseld posting articles in a crazy way, so

if y re not bastard maybe the best name to call you is senseless, or you people can help me ?

because I don't know

I talk, talk , talk, make draft, give examples and the person keeps answering no sense or something that doenst have nothing to do with the bottom line or with the issue, what the best name for I call this person ?

bastard NO, senseless NO

so what ?

Is not a case of agree or disagree

is a case of answer otherwise

let me read this again
I still don't get this your ebonics

oh why bother Queenisha cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:22pm On Sep 17, 2008
Keep trying, one day , you will have a better understanding about all, you must practice and read more.
If I were there I d be mine ;-)

There are people that read and understand at once, some must read 2,3,4, but like you 100000000000 of times, I have never seen before
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

If someone doesn't understand you, after you explain several times, then the person is "Ignorant".
Referred to as an "Ignoramus".

Queenisha

Now, i got the correct name for you, my friend just help.
Your are not bastard, you are ignorant or ignoramus.
I am so sorry for calling you the wrong name, the life is like that, living and learning

seriously how old are you?
I'll forgive if you're a minor or developmentally delayed
not your fault
But if are supposedly a normal  girl above 18 and sound like an idiot
You need to be pulled by your nappy head and tied to a stake.
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:24pm On Sep 17, 2008
Keep trying, one day , you will have a better understanding about all, you must practice and read more.

There are people that read and understand at once, some must read 2,3,4, but like you 100000000000 of times, I have never seen before
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2008
even Simi's cheerleaders have grown silent. A testament to the embarrasment this thread has become.

Queenisha:

seriously how old are you?

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

If only you'll read and follow your own advice? cry cry cry cry cry
what are you even doing in Dallas ?
what else can you do sounding like this?
besides lying on your back at truck stops from Dallas to Corpus Christi lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
Queenisha

The bitter is truth, I know, but take it in a positive way, read more and I am sure you ll be more clever and straight foward like average women that post here. I am so sorry for your ignorance, but I dont have more patience to explain nothing to you.

This my bad English will still put myself in problem.

Now, I understand why y pick big ofence.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by omoge(f): 8:28pm On Sep 17, 2008
na where trouble dey dem dey see David you no get class today eh smiley

nig women spoil naija man. na koboko i go take wait my man  grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan:

even Simi's cheerleaders have grown silent. A testament to the embarrasment this thread has become.

The Lord is my shepherd!
No she's not!
This girl is 33 years old?
normal term or premature?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan

stop saying rubbish about myself, I might start doing the same with you and you wont like because I am much more creative than you

bastard II, oppz, I cant call names

sorry sorry
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 8:33pm On Sep 17, 2008
i tire for dis thread o.

simibrazil, that insult was really uncalled for, i dont see queenisha insulting you that bad, just arguing a point. besides all d points you have made, u pulled out from the 'net, i can do thesame to raise a point on violent and abusive males in America, cos i know i wld get a truckload worth of instances about the american male there too

ecomog, which one with the cartoon? comic relief?
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
Im silent cos Im waiting for that adodi JG to show me the so called "surprise post" he has for me.

the osisi and simi's argument has gone a different tun and is boring

Next
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 17, 2008
omoge:

na where trouble dey them dey see David you no get class today eh smiley

Class ke? that one na for small pikin dem. i don pass my exams, i need some rest.  grin

SimiBrasil:

davidylan

stop saying rubbish about myself, I might start doing the same with you and you wont like because I am much more creative than you

bastard II, oppz, I can't call names

sorry sorry

grow up plz! too bad there's no "rolls eyes" emoticon.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:35pm On Sep 17, 2008
since she wants a Nigerian man she even needs to work harder at spoiling her man than the average girl since age is not on her side.
A girl that incoherent in speech plus the age factor should be a bag of patience to nab and keep a man.
Thankfully her background already prepared her for "back on the ground"lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
her man than the average girl since age is not on her side.
what ? stop saying bullshit, y dont know nothing about my relationship, life , age, background

and the only think I know about you is that y re ignorant and make juju to get married

If only you'll read and follow your own advice?    
what are you even doing in Dallas ?
what else can you do sounding like this?
besides lying on your back at truck stops from Dallas to Corpus Christi

what are you talking about ? did y take drugs ?

my life is not a open book , of course I wont right any information about me and put my picture to avoid people like this dangerous Queenisha make juju against me ;-)
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:37pm On Sep 17, 2008
KarmaMod:

I'm silent because I'm waiting for that adodi JG to show me the so called "surprise post" he has for me.

the osisi and simi's argument has gone a different tun and is boring

Next

tongue
leave justgood alone.
He's at work

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Why So Many Women Still Take Their Husband’s Last Name / Don't Become The Family ATM / My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.