Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance (29302 Views)

5 Tricks Nigerian Women Use To "Trap Men Into Marriage" / See What Nigerian Women Can Do (photos) / Why We Cheat On Our Husbands - Nigerian Women Open Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2008
what work? Bloody yahooze.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by omoge(f): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2008
simi, you fear ojuju grin grin

i laugh tire for this thread.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

If only you'll read and follow your own advice?    
what are you even doing in Dallas ?
what else can you do sounding like this?
besides lying on your back at truck stops from Dallas to Corpus Christi

what are you talking about ? did y take drugs ?

my life is not a open book , of course I wont right any information about me and put my picture to avoid people like this dangerous Queenisha make juju against me ;-)

Juju dey fear you?
that one na small thing na
don't need your picture
all I need is mold a figurine in clay and call it simibrazil grin
knack it on my screen against your name 3 times
and your spirit flows into the clay grin
from then on,you become putty in my hands
I fit chook you with pin
pull ya hair
slap you silly
put tribal marks on you.
I fit even circumcise you right from the comfort of my home cool
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 8:43pm On Sep 17, 2008
lol. oh well, it is raining here and nothing good on tv. lemme enjoy d thread
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2008
Queenisha

God rebuck you in Jesus name ! lol

You have tried, at least
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2008
yes, I am in Dallas, Texas, Corpus Christie, the hurricane destroyed all my stuffs, so bad ;-(

thats why I am here online
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Queenisha: 8:46pm On Sep 17, 2008
SimiBrasil:

Queenisha

God rebuck you in Jesus name ! lol

You have tried, at least

You mean make God replenish ma bucks?
May the Lord rebuck me jare
I need it

simi simi
It's been nice knowing you.
I promise to be nice to you henceforth.
Forgive me.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
simi dont worry
soon as she has finished slapping and circumcising to our entertainment, i will call the cele pastor in my area to bring his members to come and use broom to remove all the juju smiley
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Arnold1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2008
davidylan:

Class ke? that one na for small pikin them. i don pass my exams, i need some rest. grin

So that means you are working on your dissertation. Congrats wink

SimiBrasil:

There are people that read and understand at once, some must read 2,3,4, but like you 100000000000 of times, I have never seen before

100000000000 of times ke ?

This is just too much. I just couldn't stop laughing grin grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 17, 2008
Arnold1:

So that means you are working on your dissertation. Congrats wink

Nah, i just got 75% of the way. i oral exam down, i more to go. But thanks all the same. smiley

SimiBrasil:

yes, I am in Dallas, Texas, Corpus Christie, the hurricane destroyed all my stuffs, so bad ;-(

thats why I am here online

the storm didnt destroy ur computer? shocked grin Sorry about the hurricane . . . maybe that's why u've been grumpy all day.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 8:57pm On Sep 17, 2008
Well people, I must go to the gym, you know, is not easy to be in shape once I love junk food, my personal trainner is already waiting for me, so I will stop fighting for a while do to spinning class, I need strenght to make this class because is a really hard working, I ll be online in 5 hours, around 11.00pm my time.

I hope find lovely posts when I came back once the responsible for all fight was mine accordingly with davidland and cia

I am so sorry if I had hurted someone but I just said what I said to defend myself , because I don't take bullshit home and combo attack make me drop my high shoes in the floor , lol

Have a nice night

Simi
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by omoge(f): 9:01pm On Sep 17, 2008

davidland and cia grin grin

simi you eh, lol
have fun there at the gym pushing grin
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Leilah(f): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2008
How many Nigerian married ladies are up on facebook smiling on a happy family holiday?

eh none,
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by superstan(m): 11:24pm On Sep 17, 2008
Leilah:

How many Nigerian married ladies are up on facebook smiling on a happy family holiday?

eh none,

nigerian married women don't kiss and tell.

it will be hard to see them on facebook smiling like a bunch of idiots.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by KarmaMod(f): 11:59pm On Sep 17, 2008
actually they are all over facebook. Old women too. It's akward
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by biolabee(m): 12:16am On Sep 18, 2008
i have taken time to read this post and the level of degeneration is appalling

simi based on the outcome of this thread it was surprising for someone like u with ur self professed love for niaja pple now attacking evryother person on the thread.
the truth i state again as well as queenisha said is that men maltreat women, women maltreat men and others also treat others nicely.

queen sorry abt the namecalling
i think this thread shd officially come to a close,

one love pple and please leave all beefs here,
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by chase4(m): 12:50am On Sep 18, 2008
Most people here arguing over this post have spent more than half of their lifetime outside the shores of this country, some were born outside Naija and only visit once in years. We know how its like when you are out there, the negative stories from here aremagnified many times over. I agree with justgood and Queenisha, u can attack my Africanness but i owe you no apologies. Like i tried to prove in my earlier post with links to some brazilian forums(and as Queenisha has tried with her references) this problem is a global problem and women all over are beginning to react and get reprive but also putting into perspective that one size does not fit all. They react differently putting into consideration culture differences, poverty etc. My people, Naija men are not as bad as you are making us out to be and Naija women are not as irresponsive neither are they dumb as some would like to have us believe. Let us not just COPY AND PASTE.

BTW Some of us here spend too much time watching Naija home movies and when they manage to make it to Naija for
holidays, they out of fear of, stay indoors and watch more movies. Go home more often and get out more often.

Ndi be anyi ekene m unu kene kwa ife na ejelu unu ozi
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by chase4(m): 1:04am On Sep 18, 2008
[quoteWorld Problem
written by Guest, June 12, 2005
Violence against women is a problem throughout the world. Unfortunately, it's worst in Brazil, according to a recent report of the Organisation for Defending Victims of Violence (ODVV). Twenty-five per cent of Brazilian women are victims of violence. The majority of the victims decide to complain only after the tenth attack. Also, 70 per cent of the victims were killed by their own husbands. How "violence" is defined from one study to the next, I don't know. Whether it is worse in Brazil or not is not important. It's important to realize it is bad in Brazil and in other places and that it must stop.[quote][/quote]

I got the above from one Queenesha's links.

How "SPOILED" is defined from one study to the next ? I don't know.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Shinatu: 7:49am On Sep 18, 2008
What?!!!!!!! shocked
I am beginning to regret having anything to do with this post. cry
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by emmydee(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2008
@Simibrazil
How sane are you?
Nigeria is a country of over 150M people, and u just sit down there assuming this is the norm in Nigeria. I dont blame you. You must be underdeveloped in your brain. sorry about this but how on earth do you think what you wrote is d truth here. Thats an insult to people like me. Do you know what I go through tryn to please my woman? I think you should have asked a question rather than making a statement.

Sure, we dont play love 100% d way d whites do, but not dat we neglect the very essential aspects of our relationships. damn!
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by kiwi992(m): 10:41am On Sep 18, 2008
Simi,

With due respect but what has the Nigerian culture (as you say it is), got to do with you?  How dare you challenge a nation's culture and tradition?  Who do you think you are?

Aren't you the Brazillian lady that could not marry your Nigerian boyfriend because his parents forbade him from marrying you?  Is this not a case of sour grapes?

Which is worse anyway - the Brazillian police killing those innocent street kids in their hundreds or Nigerians marrying many wives?

You seem to forget that culture and tradition never die.  Then again, not every Nigerian wishes to marry more than one wife.

kiwi992.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 11:33am On Sep 18, 2008
kiwi992.

I come back and I didnt find lovely messages  sad
You keep fighiting oooooooooo

Who do you think you are?
I am myself, me and I

Which is worse anyway - the Brazillian police killing those innocent street kids in their hundreds or Nigerians marrying many wives?
Which is worse anyway - the Brazillian police killing those innocent street kids in their hundreds or old people cutting women's clit (Female circumcision)

Do you want make competition about bad events happening around the world (Brazil and Naija) ?
Come on, it is ridiculous !
You didn't read the whole thread carefully, so you what y re writting is bullshit once I have already explained more than 10000 of times that the essence is not what happen and what doenst happen and I have never said that Brazil is a hell, otherwise. The bottom online was the behave of nigerian women and how then afect the man, society and us, foreign , lol

so, read again

I start thinking I am talking with the mall, then when I call someone ignorant, they don't understand why?
you talk , talk, repete and the person keep not understanding. I am tired of repete the same thing

You seem to forget that culture and tradition never die.  Then again, not every Nigerian wishes to marry more than one wife.
WHY ARE Y SAYING THAT ? DID I SAID IT ? ANOTHER PERSON, PUT WORDS THAT I DIDNT SAY IN MY MOUTH TO SUPPORT THE POST ? it is just ridiculous !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 11:44am On Sep 18, 2008
emmydee (m)

You too, go read the whole thread and then y come here to open your mouth.
How sane are you?
100% , how about you ?

Nigeria is a country of over 150M people, and u just sit down there assuming this is the norm in Nigeria.
I don't assume nothing. The life is how it is, the are a lot of nigerians here that had agreed with the bottom line of the post, I am not talking about my discussion with Queenisha, it is out of discussion, I am talking about the fact nigerian women spoil men. As I a Braziliand and I don't have mouth to contest nothing, go argue with nigerian that had agreed with some bitter thuth.

I don't blame you. You must be underdeveloped in your brain.
I think is better YOU develop your brain since you are the one that wrote bullshit , or because didnt read all or because read and didnt understand, in this case, more one ignorant . I have already deal with 3 ignorants in this thread, too much huh.(3 because I didnt read all, might have more)

sorry about this but how on earth do you think what you wrote is d truth here.
In some places yes in others no, in some houses yes, in others no, depends

Thats an insult to people like me.
I am so sorry, if y take it as insult is because y agree with it , otherwise y mind d be relax, is difficult to look at the mirror sometimes, the mirror of the soul

Do you know what I go through tryn to please my woman?
No, I don't know, tell us ! It will be interesting . What do you do to please your woman? let's see if accordindly with western stardand it is enough, lol

I think you should have asked a question rather than making a statement.
You think too much, thats why y exist.

Sure, we don't play love 100% d way d whites do, but not that we neglect the very essential aspects of our relationships.  damn!
Damm !
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by monatoetje: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2008
Well, so because those Nigerian friends agree with you that means the article or what you believe or heard is correct?
NO wonder the agree with you , who wouldn`t get tired of arguing the same issues over and over again with someone who only knows how to throw insults if you don`t agree with her??!!!!

As for culture and customs : They CAN change & evolve!!

And please , stop calling people insane , stupid ,bastards , etc etc It`s very bad .
you do know a lot of DIRTY WORDS For someone who says English is not her first language ,
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2008
monatoetje

Did you awake up ? ressuscite ?
Do you want argue again ?
Sorry, I wont get into your low frequency.

Well, so because those Nigerian friends agree with you that means the article or what you believe or heard is correct?
NO wonder the agree with you , who wouldn`t get tired of arguing the same issues over and over again with someone who only knows how to throw insults if you don`t agree with her??!!!!

AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN : THE PROBLEM IS NOT DONT AGREE, THE PROBLEM IS DONT UNDERSTAND AFTER READ SEVERAL TIMES. IF Y ASK ME AGAIN, PROBALY I WILL CALL YOU , LOL

As for culture and customs : They CAN change & evolve!!
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, YOU discover Africa

And please , stop calling people insane , stupid ,bastards , etc etc It`s very bad .
you do know a lot of DIRTY WORDS For someone who says English is not her first language ,
I JUST DEFEND MYSELF, WHY DONT Y ADVISE PEOPLE THAT CALL ME NAMES FOR THEY STOP ? YOU DONT HAVE MORAL TO SAY NOTHING, SO SHARE UP THIS BIG MOUTH WITH THIS HUGE TONGUE.

for someone who says , y make me laugh now

Ohh ok, English is my first language, I had lied , I am not Brazilian, I am from Sweden , lol

If you dont have nothing productive to add, be quiet, simple
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by janami(f): 4:30pm On Sep 18, 2008
i thot this thread was cest fini
Simi
let it go
i stay in nigeria and come from a very large family, so i can tell u quite truthfully your deductions are not all together correct. Respecting husbands is part of our culture, true, but the overtolerance issue is not. It depends on the woman's personality not her nationality
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by SimiBrasil(f): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2008
janami (f)

yes
I do agree with y
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by biolabee(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2008
so we all disagree to agree thank God for peace
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2008
Oloshi Karmanod, you no go ever find any man to take care of your life. You have been in search since you were rejected. keep trying; someone on nairaland might just help you out but you have to help him get papers to live in yankee.

Rejected woman wey no get life
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2008

eh none,

Obviously, face book is what makes your life go round and you think it has to be the same for every woman. No wonder your life is that way
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by JustGood(m): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2008
If you can answer YES to these, please respond so we can discuss:

1. Are you a failure with regards to having relationships?
2. Are you frustrated with the fact that you are unable to achieve anything tangible since you moved abroad, including finding a husband?
3. Are men using you and not wanting to marry you for various made-up reasons?
4. Are you ashamed of admitting that you are a relationship failure?
5. Do you have child(ren) for a man and the man wants nothing to do with you?

It just could be that you are frustrated with life at this stage of your life.
Re: Nigerian Women SPOIL men with their over tolerance by Sisikill: 6:11pm On Sep 18, 2008
Father in heaven, save us from men who don't respect themselves.

Amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Wants to Sleep With Me / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53