Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help (1389 Views)

Dear Romancelanders, I Need Your Help / Am A Virgin And I Need Your Help!!! / Am I An Alien Pls Guys I Need Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by obxddon(m): 11:45am On Jul 08, 2006
Re: I Need Your Help by edygirl(f): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2006
He yaa. I can be your friend. Just friends not boy/ girl friend thing.
Re: I Need Your Help by Damsal(f): 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2006
i don't think they are put of by your looks, what do they want you to do get an extreme makeover. To me you are fine just the way you are and if a girl is too shallow or selfcentered to realise that then she really isn't worth your time.
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2006
cry cry cry I help u cry, O. But wait dont tell me this is the pic u've been showing the girls, because if its this picture, men i no go lie to u,

[move] YOU WO-WO (U NEED AN EXTREME MAKEOVER) [/move]
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2006
See Wait 1st, how old are u, if u make me tell ur mum about this site, i go tell am say make she come read ur post, so that she go flog u wit that iroko tree for una backyard grin grin grin.
Re: I Need Your Help by teechan: 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2006
Have you tried becoming friends first? The reason why I asked is because most of us girls like to figure out a guy before becoming a couple. Also, if a girl doesn't like you because of your looks, then forget about her, she's not worth your time. (you're cute by the way wink ) Becoming friends first will give you and her the chance to know more about each other and figure out if this is the person that you want to date. Once you found the right girl and your feelings are telling you "go for it", ask her date, but don't rush into it and don't push her into it.
Good Luck!! wink
Re: I Need Your Help by Eurphoria(f): 7:52pm On Jul 08, 2006
smiley
Re: I Need Your Help by spicy4real(f): 8:01pm On Jul 10, 2006
talking with girls with no positive reply for friendship does not mean the end of the world for you,so dont lose faith and always pray towards that
Re: I Need Your Help by edygirl(f): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2006
ObXddon,
I got ur message . Couldn't reply you tho but it's ok. I will let you know later.
Re: I Need Your Help by Busta(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ obxddon

maybe it is because u're searching too hard, why not let nature and fate take its course.

all the best buddy!
Re: I Need Your Help by edygirl(f): 3:43pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hey obxddon,
How are you doing?

(1) (Reply)

Love / What / Heart Breaking, Pls I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.