Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,318 members, 7,839,522 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Nigerian Girls Front A Lot - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot (6103 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by jgirl3: 11:42pm On Jul 10, 2006
clocky:

But fronting is good na. I generally like girls that front and play hard to get

That is the real thing. Thank you oooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by onydchic(f): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2006
frankly, i think some guys too have the issue. a girl may truly TRULY not have interest in you but their pride would rather believe dat she's 'fronting' than 'she just DOESN'T WANT'. Trust me, i've encountered such one too many times!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Badman888(m): 7:07am On Jul 11, 2006
it dosent mean, if a girl fronts and the guy plays really hard to get u that he loves u. So people that think ahh this guy trying so hard to get me that means there is love there. stop deceiving urself that guy is just best at his buisness of playing the game

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Busta(f): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2006
@ diddy

give it a shot and lets see how far u're gonna go wink
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2006
Well i think when are girl fronts, she likes u and wants u to keep comin' for her and not her comin' for u, thats just the only reason y they front.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by zebudaya(m): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2006
I think a Nigerian girl that likes me is the easiest to decode. yankee chicks claim they like you, but you are one of the 10 guys they like. and every time you mess up the other guy rises up on the scale. You know the next man to bang your woman, you've met him shook his hand. He has ate your bread, drank your wine and he shall betray you,
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by diddy4(m): 1:43am On Jul 12, 2006
@busta

aiight mami, i will definately give it a shot.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by nikitareal(f): 12:06pm On Jul 12, 2006
u guys r complainin dt we front.if we dnt front it is d same mouth u ll use 2 say we r cheap.
PLEASE
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2006
zebudaya:

I think a Nigerian girl that likes me is the easiest to decode. yankee chicks claim they like you, but you are one of the 10 guys they like. and every time you mess up the other guy rises up on the scale. You know the next man to bang your woman, you've met him shook his hand. He has ate your bread, drank your wine and he shall betray you,

Spot on bros. I myself am just sick and tired of all these Jand girls.
They give you so many conflicting signals that u just don't know were u stand with them. As long as a nija girl is single and not going out with anyone n shows a little bit of interest in me, i always believe i have a chance to go out with her wit all the fronting of this world. but the reverse is the case with all those stupid Jand Girls.

Abeg make una give 3 gbosas for our beautiful nija girls.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by eveseh(f): 2:35pm On Jul 12, 2006
Gosh,every girl front
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by kellorah: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2006
i front lol
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Badman888(m): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2006
good u front u dont have to come too easy but when u front too much then , **shakes head**
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by ToyM28(f): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2006
Tell dat frnd of urs 2 go stick a needle in his arse. I agree we front, but thats because we are tut well, even our whores know we are worth more dan just a mere "HEY GAL I LIKE UR ASS"
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by zebudaya(m): 9:23pm On Jul 15, 2006
Naija Girls- Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me.
Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by memyself2(f): 8:18am On Jul 17, 2006
yes oh! im really feelin u gals, hot stepper, eve, blunubian etc, u right on! ofcourse we front, u got a problem with that? grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by tenik: 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2006
hey i agree. coz i front a lot. its just normal for some guys to know the kind of gurls they can talk to. Dats why i lay so many guys off.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by ladex142(m): 3:13am On Jul 18, 2006
The most annoying thing is that the ugly ones also front and you'll have to tolerated their sh** just because you want to "get some".  grin

Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by memyself2(f): 7:26am On Jul 18, 2006
ugly ones!!! ti o ba je kin mu e! too bad u aint online, i wanted2get get xactly wat u mean by "ugly" cuz if im right i fink u mean ugly ones, r ones dt r not too pretty, may not be curvaceous,overweight, or what, pls expantiate! cuz d last tym i checked, beauty is in d eye of the beholder n beauty has never been known to be an external fin, i fink beauty is a fin of spirit! my friends fink i've got a weird taste cuz i neva say im attracted2a guy who obviously is cute "externally"! why? cuz when i look at you, its ur spirit i see, its d light of ur soul dt attracts me2u! oofcourse, ur looks factor in at some pt but not always!

so swthert, pls look twice b4 u call anybody ugly, ok? she might be ugly2u but someone else's beauty ever heard of this song "what makes u different, makes you beautiful?"-backstreet boiz, u need to!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 12:19pm On Jul 18, 2006
But seriously na true Ladex talk oo. I dont mind fine girls that front but when the ugly ones start then we have a nut case in hand.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by kellorah: 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2006
clocky:

But seriously na true Ladex talk oo. I don't mind fine girls that front but when the ugly ones start then we have a nut case in hand.
lol. true
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by zebudaya(m): 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2006
me,myself:

ugly ones!!! ti o ba je kin mu e! too bad u aint online, i wanted2get get xactly what u mean by "ugly" because if im right i think u mean ugly ones, r ones dt r not too pretty, may not be curvaceous,overweight, or what, please expantiate! because d last time i checked, beauty is in d eye of the beholder n beauty has never been known to be an external fin, i think beauty is a fin of spirit! my friends think i've got a weird taste because i never say im attracted2a guy who obviously is cute "externally"! why? because when i look at you, its your spirit i see, its d light of your soul dt attracts me2u! oofcourse, your looks factor in at some pt but not always!

so swthert, please look twice before u call anybody ugly, ok? she might be ugly2u but someone else's beauty ever heard of this song "what makes u different, makes you beautiful?"-backstreet boiz, u need to!

Some people are beauty deprived grin. Some girls look like wesley snipes or George foreman. Never slept with an ugly chic. I should try it my friends say they are better in bed they try harder so they can keep the dude.
"You say of course looks factor in at some point" so what are you arguing about?
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by kellorah: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2006
i front,you front,we all front! like it or not!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by soulpatrol(f): 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2006
for a second there i forgot what the topic even was! ya'll be deviating from the main gist all the time. haba now!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Rhodalyn(f): 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2006
when U Go to Rome??. . . . . . . grin do as the Romans do!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by soulpatrol(f): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2006
its not a bad thing to front now, is it? ive always thot that when you work hard to get something, it would be hard to let it go once youve got it right? if i get something so easily, how am i going to appreciate it?
if the girls abroad are giving it to you guys easily, why wouldnt they be giving it to the next person easily?  cool cool cool cool cool
hmm. some guys are so easy and simple sha. theyll go for anything!!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by kellorah: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2006
yesooo
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by zebudaya(m): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2006
@soulpatrol the best things in life are free. Love is supposed to be free, you dont pay for air or the sun.
Love is not supposed to be hard, its not supposed to be preceded by fronting. Thats why sometimes i dont waste too much time with naija chicks. You are there fronting although you want the guy, but Brandy/Tamika/Alexis have the same lovely feautures you have and are as driven as you are, and are willing to let me love them. sharp sharp, Its 2006 what happened to equal rights?
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by DAMMYGLOW(f): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2006
Who say's Fronting is a crime
you just have to front
it also depend on guys and their manners of approach
Nigerian Guys dont have manner of approach (though there are few exceptions)
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by iice(f): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2006
DAMMYGLOW:

Nigerian Guys don't have manner of approach (though there are few exceptions)
LMAO
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by soulpatrol(f): 1:35pm On Aug 10, 2006
true dat. also, they mistake your openness and friendliness for being easy and thinking they can just talk to you anyhow. what rubbish! angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Bamiprof(m): 2:28am On Aug 13, 2006
I really don't feel Topics of discrimination.It shows the evil side of every member.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by sweetberry(f): 7:51pm On Aug 13, 2006
so wat does ur friend want?? a girl that z so easy to get i personally call dem types "CHEAP"

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Margaret When She Was 18 When Obi Married Her- Reno Omokri. / **Differences Between Independent Women And The Broke Ones** / When A Girl Tries To Trick A Sharp Guy(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.