Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Nigerian Girls Front A Lot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot (6101 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by omonozozo(m): 4:25am On Aug 14, 2006
All the fronting na only for dudu, if them see oyimbo them no dey front o.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by zebudaya(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
omonozozo:

All the fronting na only for dudu, if them see oyimbo them no dey front o.

na true you talk ,i have been noticing the way other races treat dudu chicks African or not, for instance for club you go see three white/asian guys dancing with one girl, you know say all of them dey hump the chick at the same time, yet she go dey smile but If i ask am for date (not even dance) she go dey start to front.

Another time i go this club hot black chicks dey, lebanese boys go walk up begin dey grab their titties, if dudu even think about that dey go think say you dey try call them asawo.

Nonsense chicks!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2006
This is damn bulls**t I think.Why should Nigerian girls front-fronting for what?Thatz what I don't understand.In fact,most black girls I think.And besides,the pretences black girls are just too much.I can't imagine going out with one especially those silly fronters.Who u fronting for and WHY?Damn,u are into a guy,tell him how u feel and if thatz going to humiliate u(of which to me,is the most studpid thing that should come to ur mind),then give him the HSS(Hidden sexual signals).Most guys know them and if he's not the shy type or should I say the inexperienced-in-the game fella,he walks up to u,engages u in a very lively discussion,u fall for him which most times is the case.After that u start fronting, Damn,I notice it I'll show u,
And besides u Nigerian ladies who still claim being the holier-than-thou kind of girl is the best,I thinkit's high time u woke up to was up b4 u gat ur f***in life f***ed up.U telling me u r a virgin-u think it makes any difference to me?Come on girls,stop frontin and be urself, don't let 'em bradz run to 'em white hotties, U black queens are salacious too just the frontin that makes us uneasy with u people and the never-ending phrase "Why don't You RESPECT me no more?", I hate that question, always be urselves sistaz and be open to 'em guys, u can tell when a guy is in for the 2 to 3 times thing,then I think u don't only ned to front but show him how wise u are as u all claim when y'all front,
And to blue, who told u we go for the whites only when the tides are high?Thatz only a personal choice ok, Even if I'm broke frankly speaking that wouldn't make me leave my white girl,we gat together in ma low days, I'm not an educated fool,I know how to grind when the goin' gets tough, I've gat that knack for earning more irrespective of where I find myself-I boast to u,put me anywhere on this earth,I'll triple my worth b4 u know it,so I did when I was in Nigeria as a high school student- when some of ma pals where wasting,I was earning more-it's there in the blood, and in college in a different and accustomed environs,I did the same when ma fellow countrymen are busy complaining, I'll do it again after my graduation soon,
So to y'all Nigerian ladies, I respect and love y'al if not for ur unnecesary frontins and most times to the wrong guys,
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2006
well as superman already know there is nothing wrong with front ! yes not over frontin agreed! but when the ye ye babe go fire some oyibo wey de sell crayfish with him dutty clothes on with no sweat no stress so easy !hey it looks like superman is missing something! make una carry time oooo. who una de fool.

i remember one time i went club i wittness one myself ! the babe look me, myself look her but then i was just looking but over my shoulder oyibo man don begining to envy my flow. all i can see if i wasnt there the oyibo man looks like i fit carry go yansi in that hotel upstairs but because of my presence the gal just de pretend!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by katherinae(f): 4:46am On Aug 15, 2006
hahahahahahahahahahha, nigerian girls front. wat an idiot
the slang front is sooooooooo last year
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2006
pls keep quite if u have nothing to say
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2006
hahahahahahahahahahha, nigerian girls front. what an idiot
the slang front is sooooooooo last year-Katherinae
Hey Kate if thatz what ur name's,if u don't understand what people mean by frontin' u had better keep quiet,
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by katherinae(f): 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2006
mathways

dont hate me because he is an AMATEUR ok. if i had a freaking dollar for every time i heard a useless naija boY make that comment i would probably be a millionaire by now. LOOK A PIECE OF ADVICE, IF A NAIJA BABE IS FRONTING ITS PROBABLY BECAUSE SHE DOESNT LIKE U. YES I KNOW ITS HARD TO UNDERSTAND BUT THAT IS THE HONEST TRUTH, SO STOP SAYING NAIJA GIRLS FRONT BECAUSE IT MAKES U LOOOK SILLY IN FRONT OF BABES. HAHAHAHAH grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 10:51pm On Aug 15, 2006
yeaaaa! huh
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2006
Katherinae,
Listen Kate,I don't hate you-I was only airing my views.And besides,u ladies don't need to let a Jigga get downcasted just like that.U don't just let him lose some worth that fast.Jigga was only attempting some toastin'.Jigga only lacks some feminine touch.Jigga wants some feminine attention.He was only gonna talk-Jigga needs some f***k**.Jigga could be serious if given the chance.
Ladies need not front.Better u say no in a polite way,than go about fronting without no answers with ur huge Nigerian asses, Though I love 'em anyway cos they rock,although I wouldn't want to have one cos I'm already on some ass and even if I wasn't,those fronting gigantic asses,I guess wouldn't suit me,
No offence to y'all, lol
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 1:18am On Aug 18, 2006
huh! ha
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 1:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
mathways. just admit that
1. u love their asses( especially those mega big yoruba asses grin )
2. u aint gat game so u lose confidence when u r told off
3. u need serious help from more experienced brothers on how to handle these kinds of situations.

if u require any assistence i would be willin to offer u one.
i have a consultancy for young men who just dont have game n would like to be tot. if u r intersted get in touch grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 5:39pm On Aug 18, 2006
Clocky,
So u r the hitcher in here, ahhh?Great!!!I love that.U've gat games, uh?Splendid!!!But let me tell you,I'm not into games.I'm not a hitcher and I wasn't talkin' about you trying to be a gamer.Frankly speaking,I don't like huge asses and I don't know if yorubas have gat big ones or not.U've gat to understand something clocky,not all guys are playas or should I say,there are periods when guys were but later they decided to chill.If u are just into the game and u feel u know it better than all,Bravo!!!Let it fly and make it a public issue so everyone knows about it.Maybe U admire those asses and the hitching thing,so u intend to use it to make a jest of me.Such things don't disturb me at all.
I know who I am,what I've done and what I can still do when it comes to the gaming shit u r talkin' about.I'll be in Nigeria sometime in December I think and if you wouldn't mind,I'd love to meet you if you'll be there.
Mind you I've gat a girlfriend-but think it wouldn't be a bad idea learning from you and adding to the ones I already know.I doubt if I'm gonna even use it cos I'm rockin' on a sweet bond with ma beautiful Russian princess but No Knowledge is a waste u know, But mind u I see you in ma subconscious as a novice when it comes to dealing with the opposite sex.Hope to read from you.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2006
grin

mathways u crack me up grin .

When a nija girl starts fronting she wants to play a game so basically u just have to put ur game shoes on and play according to d rules.

But seriously u lucky o. I heard russian girls are sex objects shocked . omo u fit link me up wit one grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 4:10am On Aug 19, 2006
Clocky,
I didn't crack you up in anywa-I only made insinuations from your comments.C'mon,who told you Russian girls are sex objects?In fact,I don't understand that phrase 'sex objects',can you paraphrase it?
Well,I can assure you that Russians are really salacious in general, they rock anywhere they go and make 'em atmosphere go randy, but I don't know if they are sex objects cos I don't understand the meaning of that phrase,
So sup with you?Why do you want Russian girls?
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by katherinae(f): 5:02am On Aug 19, 2006
of course u dont want nigerian big asses, You live in freaking russia, like u even have a decent choice of asses.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 12:21pm On Aug 19, 2006
thy kingdom come! na wahoo!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2006
@ Mathways,

What i ment by sex objects was that they are very good in bed smiley

@superman
Seems like u don have anything to say. maybe it is time for u to fly back to Krypton smiley
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by desiree(f): 1:26pm On Aug 19, 2006
katherinae:

of course u don't want nigerian big asses, You live in freaking russia, like u even have a decent choice of asses.
true talk girl.

This guy is beginning to some like someone staved of some serious booty. The reason he doesn't want a Naija ass is because he can't bloody get one, yet he dreams and fantasies about getting one. tongue

Abeg no be naija ass you dey chase around before them follow you take student visa go Russia. SHOOOO!!!! Make u no take your frustration out on the good naija girls out there!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 3:18pm On Aug 19, 2006
@Katherinae,
of course u don't want nigerian big asses, You live in freaking russia, like u even have a decent choice of asses.
@desiree,
Damn,just check out how rude and ill-mannered both of you are!!!I never said I hate big asses-I only said I wouldn't like to have one.That's just a personal choice.And mind you,it's not only Nigerian ladies that have big asses.
You are both funny!!!Telling me I can't "bloody" get a Nigerian ass-what was that suppose to mean?Why can't you fuckin' proofread b4 sending?You don't even have a clue if i had or had never tasted those "bloody" asses as you choose to call them.
I seem not to get something,whatz so special or should I say bad if I'm on a student visa here in St.petersburg?
And besides,silly katherinae,I'm having a nice time in Russia and I visit home almost on annual basis.I'm here for a reason.So if you feel Russia's a freaky piece of asshole to live in,I think you are mistaken.I don't know where you are and where you think's a goddamn piece of paradise to stay.You had better stop making silly comments on people's personal preferences.
The Bleep you talkin' about you two silly "BITCHES"-Tell me you coke up or doped up?Damn,where the hell have you been that you consider better than the places I've been to.All places have their ups and downs.I'm not an egoist but you two trying to make me show my "red ends" when I'm doin' 52.
What asses do you even call decent asses?I don't give a Bleep as to people's past,aight.What matters in life's compatibility between 2 parties.
I just can't stop writing-these two untamed,assholic BITCHES wouldn't think b4 talkin'.Makin' silly and unncessary conclusions without logical follow-ups like some old smacked up pussies doin' 69 the first time at 69.
So you damn "satellites" following all 'em Jiggas around in y'all subconscious,you expect me to bring to the frontline the number of G-spots of ladies I've inflammated?I aint that way,I'm a lil bit introvertic.I'm like a dog,I never speak but I understand.And if I get raged up,I pop without it ever stoppin'.So I told Clocky,I'm done with the hitching thing for the mean time.I need some good time to spend with my spotless Barbie,
As a pecaution,you two(Katherinae and desiree I mean) silly smacked-up-without-orgasmic-smoked-up BITCHES:U had better watch and control what your foul-smelling unkissable and tongue-itching mouths say about me when you are postin' replies.Else, Thatz not important for now.I need to report you to the moderator I guess for some immediate actions to be taken.
Don't take a logical reasoner to be foolish, He knows better but his logical subconsciousness wouldn't allow him ooze out rubbish,
As an advice,if you've gat those "bloody" gigantic ass and you are ok by it,fine, That confidence brings out the best in you, And if I tell you my preferences you had better R.E.S.P.E.C.T them cos not all guys can stand lots of fats downstairs,though we'll surely respect y'all, Bleep KATHERINAE,Bleep DESIREE you silly fake ass BITCHES,
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by desiree(f): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2006
@mathway

Lighten up, gosh!!! shocked shocked

I don't have a problem with you choice of ass and i certainly don't hate you-- state your preference without disrespecting anyone.

mathways:

And if I tell you my preferences you had better R.E.S.P.E.C.T them because not all guys can stand lots of fats downstairs,though we'll surely respect y'all, Bleep KATHERINAE,Bleep DESIREE you silly fake ass BITCHES,
Mcyoh of spb.

is this really necessary??
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by earthrealm(m): 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2006
clocky:

@ Mathways,

What i ment by sex objects was that they are very good in bed smiley

@superman
Seems like u don have anything to say. maybe it is time for u to fly back to Krypton smiley

naija gals no dey front, if u are a fine ass fella like me,
then they aint gonna front 4 u,
my advice is,
go look up a plastic surgeon if u aint cute
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 3:53pm On Aug 19, 2006
hey earthrealm,
welcome!!!I'm not saying Nigerian girls front for me.I know my game.And besides don't think ur cuteness will take you anywhere especially since u aint a girl.Maybe if you can get hooked up to some Hollywood kind of a thing,thatz where your cuteness might help.Otherwise,ur logical intelligence determines your altitude if the right attitude's in place.
I know lots of cute guys who don't have games-very bad manner of approaching.I tell you Jigga,I had them nigerian hotties.I was always attracted to those fronters(just a natural instincts) or maybe as at then to boost to my friends who claim to be cute as you are doing now.I had a success rate of say 70%.I was satisfied cos to me I had more acceptance than I was rejected.And most times,the rejection made me stronger and more vibed up.
I never thought of having a white girl.It was far out of mind,though I never ruled it out.It just happened and guess what,I'm loving it.I mean loving it in all ramification.
So to those fronters,front if you want to but guys have gat games too and would front to you even more esp if they notice it and get what they want.
Better be true to this thing and take it easy-front only when it's necessary and do it to the right guys.Thats my suggestion.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2006
@Desiree,
Lighten up, gosh!!!

I don't have a problem with you choice of ass and i certainly don't hate you-- state your preference without disrespecting anyone.

Good to know this.U started it-u never stated your opinion but u instantly insulted not even disrespecting.Me at least I only disrespected stating my preferences.
Anyway it's ok and no frontins.This forum I think was meant for constructive criticisms so as to correct some wrong societal misconceptions.
Holla desiree and letz inetrate amicably.I love ur sense of diplomacy.Apologies!!!
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2006
i can smell a loser in here! now oya put hands up ! put it up ! come on ! i say u wana impress, get ur damn round inflated russian ass kicking! who care! later

god bless nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 3:05am On Aug 20, 2006
@superman
Oh,having a white girl sounds impressive to you?You see how narrow,foolish and inexperienced you are.I've been reading through this forum and am yet to find anything reasonable that you've written.
Hey,weakman or did you say "superman",damn what makes you super?It's pointless talking to a fool cos those from a distance see better.
U had better wake up to whatz up,Faggy b4 I smack the Bleep outta you,
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by katherinae(f): 3:15am On Aug 20, 2006
mathway

u sound like u really need to get bleeped by someone other than a caucasian. first of all i never insulted u and to sit there and curse i and desiree out just goes to show how lame, and stupid u are. u might consider me silly but i am far better human being than u are. i respect my self, i respect my race and i respect nigerian men, i get hit on a lot by white and peurtoricans but u dont see me gettin all excited and disrespecting nigerian men. well mathway u are fool, and i find it hard ot believe hta u are in russia in school, with that kind of language, u sound more like a criminal, and u are probably a virgin too who couldnt get a girl wit a nice ass, adn now u are pissed, retard. look go and lick ur wounds before i curse the living shit out of ur stupid ass. and stop being such a pussy, and admit it u like big asses jsut like every other man out there. go back to ur stupid white rave, LSD coked up russian chicks, becaue it seems thats the only thing u can handle fool, pale, flat, stupid and easy chicks. ASSHOLE
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by Akinagirl(f): 3:33am On Aug 20, 2006
Hey dont hate on the russians! Russians are awesome in facet i grew up with a lot of them and dated a few. they arnt bad. dont blame they guy for want ing something new. obviously he is happy in Russia, so be it. Kool Mathy!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ Stinking assed katherinae,
When I came out,I said it was all about ur silly comments on my personal preferences, Now this is how we goin' to do it, F**k you katherinae,f**k you elastic-limit-reached-stinkin' pussy,f**k evrythin' about you,F*ck all ' em peeps and in fact anything that has gat things to do with you.
You claim to have gat slammed and bleeped by puertoricans,Damn!!And thats a pride to you,uh?You see how traditional and uncultured ur perspectives are.I wasn't talking about being digged and hit in all directions by all 'em races from all directions.That only describes you as a LovePeddler-well I'm not surprised at that cos ur tone and rapport vividly portrays ur person as a silly dumped-by-real G's ass who's yet to recover from all sorts of past unpleasurable without orgasmic multidirectional racial fucking.As a LovePeddler,I tell you to your face--you aint no shit but a faker,a shorty style copier.You've gat no worth and deserve no feminine treatment from real G's.No wonder you always get dumped.The world respect respects prostitutes.As a LovePeddler which you've proved to be,your ugly and stinking ass is doomed for life and would require some unprecedented ass-cutting rehabilitations for it to get recovered in the best way,which then can't even compare to a below average booty.
Look you smoked-assed BITCH,I told you you had better watch what you and ur undescribable mouldy and whoric mouth with such tee-saw-like shaped disgusting and infected tongue of yours that pollutes all 'em blocks where 'em real peeps reside say about me esp when your doing ur uncultured multiracial and whoric frenching.Else I be quick in snatching your ugly ass off the streets, U had better become a prostitutes than roam about sleeping cheaply with all 'em races and adding more graves to our already tarnished image.
U STUPID OR SOMETHING?, Daaaaaaamnnn!!!!!!
Jigga,sup with this imbecilic BITCH, she's coked up or something?If not,then why's she messin' around with 'em real Gees?Just listen to what she just said.Men,I've gat to handle this ma own way.
The f**k you talking about Russian girls?I don't know if you understand russian language but I love the fact that I can converse in it.Even the English you claim to know,how have you proven it?Your knowledge of English language,u worthless LovePeddler,is obviously below average.I'm a student,studying in russia,doing excellently well,having fun and now on a summer research intern right here in College park,TX.I'll be back in Russia in some days time.As a LovePeddler,you must be doomed academically and intellectually.And since u've proved that,I think you aint worth my time.
You need some mental re-orientation,no I think a mental rehabilitation's needed here.U seem somewhat fed up with some kind of shit of which I really can't tell.U need help,u let the forum know about it.I'm pretty sure lots of guys'll be willing to help.
I repeat it again,I don't hate big asses but wouldn't want one.I'm ok by my girl-she's Russian but she speaks the goddamn English which you claim to know far more better than you.You are not measuring up to standards BIT, CH.
I tell you once again,there are pretty Nigerian girls here in Russia.Some have gat class,some are doomed with their beauty just like you if you claim to be beautiful anyway of which I doubt cos you stink badly.
Jigga,I'm coming, chill out a lil bit so I can talk to this smacked-assed BITCH nicknamed Katherinae in this forum.
U gonna sleep with a chinese 2nite?Damn, no class at all,
Bleep you and your motherfucking,
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by iice(f): 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2006
Abeg take am easy guys
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by soulpatrol(f): 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2006
wow, this just goes to show the level of intelligence and maturity of some people. so sad that yall have to resort to using silly childish language like that. arent you all adults? im not on anyone's side, but i noticed that katherinae mentioned that she gets "hit on" by puertorican guys and that, my friend does not mean they sleep with her. sheesh! some people need to calm down and not misunderstand what others are saying  lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by biomic(f): 2:07pm On Aug 20, 2006
i don't understand una oooo, if i gal agrees easily u guys will say she is cheap, if she doesn't give in u same guys will say she is fronting, oya wat do u want them to do, abeg spare them booo, if she fronts and u can't get her , leave her and chase another, chikena. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Don't Want MALES To Comment On My Girlfriend's Facebook Picture / See What My Girlfriend Bought For Me (+PICTURES) / When Last Have You Cried For Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.