Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,495 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Nigerian Girls Front A Lot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Front A Lot (6102 Views)

Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Dependent Attitude Of Nigerian Girls In Relationships: Poverty Or Greed? / Nigerian Girls In The U.S. Are Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by katherinae(f): 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2006
mathways

u know wat i could sit here and curse u all day, but clearly i have a life, pls stop writing those long notes, i dont even read them anymore, y dont u go out and have some fun, and stop trying to bully me, ok its old and im bored wiht it, i am sure by now u have realized that ur opinion doesnt really matter to me, so do urself a favor and stop confirming our thoughts about u, that u are nothing more and a fat, ugly nigerian who unfortunately has lost his way, his morals, and clearly his brain. You are an embarassement to the nigerian culture, no one said anything about geting f**k**g by anyone but clearly we see what u think about all hte time. and for ur information, my mom taught me to be very modest and now, i can see u were raised with no manners.

smiley so biko ewu the next time u get the urge to act like a bitch do it somewhere else, its not appreciated here, and makes sure to wash ur filthy mouth, it stinks here in ATL.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by BrownEyes4(f): 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ katherinae

lol. Ur right there, his notes are rather tiresome. He is obviously in denial and some Naija girl must have hurt him real bad for him to end up so bitter and twisted.

There must be a good reason naija girls are not attracted to him so leave him to his Russian girls, we don't need weak men like him who look down on their own race to find favour with other races.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2006
as superman already know any useless attack or alceda tactics on me will always be counter-balance! superman dnt have to restore to child play just beacause some mega nigerian ass blasted someone that obviously i repeat obviously need redemption. hence check the emotion runing huh! it something like i said before i will always abrogate with till your ass rot in hell!

now listen my hands are clean as we already know! i am not just superman u know im also a correct fire man love to hate by many but niether way i live with it so no trouble , its all good my friend. as u can see im not dragging about myself as u know but u have repeated beat your chest and boast about how u being breaking all the fine niaja gals ass !

now i put this to nigerians gals  out there! u with me since u have the gut to critise my post as u claimed its doesnt make sense to u haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! wow yes superman in the house, i guess they dnt know how they can go on about having a go at me ! poor you !

why dnt u paste your ulgy face picture on the net so let we nigerian men me and seun see how many mega ass as u said will fall for you until then those fusillade emanting from your smelly mouth will always drop on the border shuold u care to notice!

well we are waiting ! hope my post make sense now!!!!!!!!!! cheer up get some cold water but please dnt be long  please ooooooooooooooooooo

heeeeeeeeehhe  the count it on! kiss my teeth!
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by desiree(f): 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2006
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2006
@Katherinae,
@Superman,
@Brown-Eyes,
Who cares if your whatsoever taught you manners?Is it everything you are taught that you always understand?Obviously not.And mind you,I don't care if you aint fuckin' interested in my opinions,I'll always chastise and enigrate you-too namby-pamby for my liking.You talking about having fun-what do you mean by fun?whats fun to you might be boring to me.I don't know know how you have fun but mind you,I think this's the last time I'd be writing to you cos frankly speaking,I dislike your attitude and wouldn't want to have anything to do with you.Have a good-time with your kind of life if that's what you call fun.Guess u've gat a clue.
@Superman,
Damn,I'm just confused,infuriated in fact,almost getting outta control with you.But I think I shouldn't.Where did you get the impetus to write that shit of a thing and address to me?U Will Smith or something?I feel embarassed internally writing this to you but I'll make it as brief as I can.U are a bleeped up guy,what the hell do u attach great importance to how cuter you are in comparison to other guys?U kinda a fagged ass Jigga?U aint ashamed trying to make ur showcase look impressive while the stockhouse is as empty as the universe!!!Damn,U see where most Nigerians always make mistake.I don't know if I'm cute or not cos I find it difficult to grasp the meaning of that word when it relates to guys but my girl and my mum always tell me that I'm pretty.I thank them afterwards but try to prevail upon them to stop complementing on that.If you are really handsome and you think that raises your class,maximizes your stockhouse and your showcase,and you are cool with that,I give ur whatever-face 2 thumbs down for making me ashame to be associated with you in the smallest atom of ways via this forum.
If I were you,you know what I'd have done?I'd have attended English language tutorials-it abounds in the Uk(I guess thats where you stay).It was very difficult for me to understand what you wrote cos the meanings and the way you expressed yourself were way too awkward for me to bear.You had better improve on ur rapport,ok?
Might be, ur post makes sense to others,but to be frank,it didn't to me.It only increased ur stupidity index-thats why I say I'm ashamed and a bit confused as to why I'm writing this to you.Ur write-up made u look foolish and I believe u know the saying about talking to fools,don't you?I hope ur communication skills are far more better than this.Else,I wonder how u go about life over there?It must be a really sad situation cos I've been in your shoes sometime ago when I first arrived in Russia.Though now,I think my command of the Russian far surpasses your command of the English if one is to compare.Apologies,but you've gat to live with it.
I don't wanna pop 9's here cos I deeply feel for you.You seem too nimby-pimby just like Katherinae.I hope you guys'll get help as soon as possible b4 ur situation worsens.
"those fullisade emanting from your smelly mouth will always drop on the border shuold u care to notice! "-superman.
Damn!!!!What an arrant nonsense.
You trying to be metaphoric but it's funny to me.All these shit you've written are just crap and bummers.I was only able to get a clue when I called a fellow real Nigerian guy so we could rub shoulders to come up with the meaning of your "own" version of the English.I guess our guess of ur meanings are right.You damn faked ass nigga who had better wake up to whatz up b4 u gat smacked the f**k up to the realities of life.U feel me?If not,let me know-I'll give u more cos I'm a fast typer.Typing's no ordeal to me as it is to most guys.
@Brown-Eyes,
let my notes be tiresome.I thought people were reasonable in this forum.Am I just talkin' to ganja-smoked up BITCHES?Damn,they aint my type!!!U are lucky Brown-Eyes,cos I also have pretty brown-eyes though not like yours-yours are jacked up and disilluminted with 'em pollutants from those things you take in which I don't know.Come on,Is it all about me on this thread?
I think I need to set my records straight with your partially blind dirty smoked-up eyes.If from a distance you can't see the fool between me and that BITCH,Katheriane,then you are most likely like her and you deserve to be treated same way cos like I earlier said anything that has gat to do with that uninformed educated slowpoke of a southern(ATL) BITCH needs to face the wrath of my menace.I'll let you have my 22's when I pop 'em open.Brown-Eyes,U had better think about what you are about to start.
My regards to y'all if you deserve it.Damn,I've gat to finalise my project and prepare for departure to meet my princess:I miss her, Jigga.I need not waste time on silly things.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by soulpatrol(f): 6:50pm On Aug 20, 2006
some people really shouldnt be on this forum. i can hardly read some of these posts to the end. their words hurt my eyes. sheesh! some of yall need to grow up and direct your agression elsewhere.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by BrownEyes4(f): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2006
This is what happens when black men cant get with their own. Pent up with frustration and aggression like mathways all coz he cant get a good f@%k so has to resort to men flat ass women. lol lol

mathways:

@Brown-Eyes,
yours are jacked up and disilluminted with 'em pollutants from those things you take in which I don't know.
I think I need to set my records straight with your partially blind dirty smoked-up eyes.

You are one to talk with your russian Olga.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2006
@soulpatrol,
Sorry for cutting in on you,was that innuendo directed to me?
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2006
@Brown-eyes,
U've not yet made a fool of yourself.The moment you do and it is directed to me,we shall think of what to do.I'm not aggressive and not in anyway frustrated.In real life,I'm more like a dog who speaks in codes and people would be like,whatchu talkin' about?Then I'll explain.
If you've gat reasonable constructive criticism to make,u just do that and don't direct no dumb shit to me,aight?Better air your views cos U are yet to be like Katherinae but you were on the way.
U better remain calm girl and don't make me rage out with unending 9's.
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by biomic(f): 7:22pm On Aug 20, 2006
it is a simple question that resulted to this NA WA OOOOO lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by BrownEyes4(f): 7:28pm On Aug 20, 2006
It must be really lonely living in Russia hence the mad rages of despair.
Dont worry i am sure your people will send for you when you finally lose it.

Luckily for me i dont need to front as i get what i want. tongue. i know i am spoilt, not with money, with love kiss

i thought men enjoy the fronting in the name of a good chase.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by BrownEyes4(f): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2006
biomic:

it is a simple question that resulted to this NA WA OOOOO lipsrsealed

well some people dont see eye to eye on certain issues
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by soulpatrol(f): 7:50pm On Aug 20, 2006
@ mathways, i was just speaking generally, but you really need to stop dissing people like this. everyone is just going to end up ganging up on you. please dont make this forum unpleasant for the rest of us.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2006
@Brown-Eyes,
Let me apprise you of something you are missing.I had a paucity of your silly comments.I took 'em peacefully but it's like you the type that enjoys reading what mathways write.Do you enjoy 'em cos if u don't I doubt if you'll be replying to my post.
I think you've gat sickle-cell or something cos only such patients reason the way u do.If really u do,u had better get ur heads on track b4 I cause u to have a seizure or heart-attack.
How do you even look like?U said Russians have gat flat asses and that I'm a Nigerian ladies reject.Cool!!!No qualms!!!U said those things out of ignorance so I wouldn't react.
But u need to stop messing around cos u are getting on my nerves.I don't want ur ugly ass to get snatched off the streets.U portray urself like one.How could you just pugnaciously intrude on a talk between two parties?
Something inside's telling me not to talk with you and I think I need to heed to that.As a warning,don't post no stupid shit to me no more.Else,I'll be quick to badly inveigh against you in all ramification of the word.U r just beginning to get me inundated with ur postings and I'm kinda getting to my elastic limit.
Have a nice time if you usually do.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by katherinae(f): 8:44pm On Aug 20, 2006
soulpatrol

hey sorry about all this vulgar language going around here, i quit no more, if mathway wants to keep making himself look like a goat he should go right ahead, i apologize for stoopin so low to his level.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 8:51pm On Aug 20, 2006
yes mathways

all those useless equivocation would not in any way fool superman right! im finding it hard to understand what is really your problem. You tend to be anomalous i mean u never stick to the point.you keep exhuming your jumbo rubbish all over the place. who the hell do you think you are. i find it honestly hard to put up with your befuddlement. very  clever human being u must have been following all the attack on me in the forum hence the way u talk ! hahhah oh well . superman doesnt in anyway need to engross around ,  he is a true soldier fool. So i doubt if this is the time to elate or something. are you having some kind of relish in your seat. your jumbo-nonsense utterance doesnt deserved to eulogised

now lets elucidate something out of the way if you let me please. u made a vitriolic distaste about nigerian women right. then what did i say? well i did say if u have gut emm i mean (u following me) what it takes to rebuke nigerians babes which i think no one shuold have a problem with right, u might as well paste your picture in the net so our nigeria babes (not men)  should be left to adjudicate, hope you are with me. hope u understand that in simple englsih my friend.i simply cannot i repeat cannot help you in your bewilderment. its entirely not my problem if you speak english as a third language. so when you are alludding to im trying to compare my fine looks to yours i think that statement might be way of equivocatting.

therefore i totally repudiate all those useless fusillade jumping out of your smelly mouth as you have already seen my stand and you can see your staying in russsia is not helping you out or is it haha. oh well emmm,  with so much levity at stack . this is not about your baseless preponderance, ithink it about be striaght, able to think and also stick to the point please so lets not convolute things out of hand please.

so once again mr russia if my naija babes no fine since u get liver make u present your picture so our naija babes would have the chance to have a proper say oboy u feel me . abeg that doesnt mean say i fine pass u! na wahooo so wash your eyes clear now!the count is still on !!!!!!!!! no let off commmunist state no let off now since superman is being embroiled in a cold war. anyway i love my nigerian sisters ! holla baby muahhhhh !

peace and love !
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by mathways(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2006
@superman,
It baffles me a lot.I just perused once again through ur post and couldn't help but laugh.What a verbose smacked-assed being you are.Your post's the stupidest piece of verbiage I've ever encountered after I completed senior high.Your write-up's damn so stultifying that I find it difficult to concentrate but just to keep on laughing.Keep up the foolish work and let the forum know that you an educated fool who still can't concisely express his ideas.
Can you quote where i said I've got anything against Nigerian girls if not for frontins?Be true to this thing and face facts.Don't try to use camouflage to portray something which could be done in a very nice way from an excellent vantage point.
I love 'em Nigerian girls except one Katherinae in this forum,though I don't hate her either.You people fail to get my point.I never said I hate Nigerian girls or something of that nature.No!!!I'm Nigerian fellas and I wouldn't do that.I'm only in a secret andsacred bond with my lovely girlfriend.She's the best thing that has ever happened to me.So fellas,quote me right please so we know where we are heading.I'm only against frontins which I noticed amongst Nigerian girls.
U down-hearted dowdy writer,What has Photo gat to do with being able to hitch a girl or not?Mind u,the most beautiful and all-sought-out for girls hook up most times to guys with average looks.I would have loved to see how cute you claim to be.I never said I look like a top male model.My looks are ok by me and no one on this God green earth can say I'm ugly if he's in his right senses.Why don't you let us see a picture of yourself if you are the cutest of guys in Nigeria?I can do that if you want and you'll see my sexy self though U'll have to say if I'm ugly.I'll respect your views.I don't dig taking shots of myself that much cos it aint important.And mind you,photos could be very deceptive.
I bet you,slowpoke,u aint gat the guts to approach my girl even if you find her in a very good position where your acclaimed hitching abilities could be proved.U think slamming coked up stinking pussies makes u a playa?Stupid faked assed Jigga.
I ascertain it out to y'all,how would you expect me to turn against Nigeria?A place I was born,a place I grew up,a place I still vist on yearly basis.F**k it, WEAKMAN(thats who u r:the Bleep makes u 'super'?)u aint nothing but a silly mentally undersized fake-ass jigga:I wouldn't say a dime about your physicals cos I don't know how ur looks are.
I'm a really versatile down-to-earth person.Apologies to the forum for wanting to be a lil egoistic here.How old are you and what makes you think the world's under you as a superman?Or thatz ur fictitious dream?So if you sleep with as many girls as u want that makes u a superman?Damn,what a mentality some people have got.Where u delivered or u came out via the anus?I'm shocked cos u seem to be talking from ur anus and not from the ppropriate orifice.
I feel for you and hope you'll improve.This vendetta against me which u started will make you want to take a radical appraisal of youself secretly.I know people like you.Fools who think the world gives a damn about ur physical appearance.U had better stop dreaming.
If u really want to,let's see ur cute self and I'll upload mine for a while too.I'm now curious to see this top up-coming Nigerian sexy model that's very charming to ladies.Come on,show us something here and be frank.
Mcyoh of spb.
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by superman(m): 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2006
mathways 

im glad to have learnt about your lastest development! just keep laughing fool and make sure u dnt run out gas man and shuold u like to know im laughing as well. well that a sample heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

well back to reality i still stand on my post! we are out heeeeehhhhheh ! i love this young man superman! sky aint the limit! hhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeh oh well haaaaa

nevertheless shuold  u happen to recuperate from your bewilderment i  recomend u to read back from your first post on thread then u would be forced to admit how confused u are! just can't stick a point. at one hand he is saying this at the other he saying that! na wah oooo.i wonder which naija babes left you in such a befuddling mode.

hahhhhhhaaa well look at you! and if anyone is reading i let yall decide what yall think about mr russia of cause i dnt get it i dnt man. yes superman in the house thanks to seun
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by WesleyanA(f): 10:55pm On Aug 20, 2006
there's nothing wrong w/ nigerian girls fronting.
for some reason, it's usually the guy looking at a lady for sex only that complains. It means nigerian girls aren't dumb.  tongue
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by WesleyanA(f): 10:57pm On Aug 20, 2006
superman you're hilarious (but make sure you clarify that post of yours in that other thread comparing me to Abacha. you misread my post wink)
Re: Nigerian Girls Front A Lot by clocky(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2006
Hold up guys. Mathways and superman. can you guys just stop all this insults to each other. it is not worth it.

(1) (2) (3) (4)

When Your Gal Compare U With Her Ex. / When You Bleep A Girl And She Begins To Cry, What Does It Mean? / Need help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.