Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48832 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
Please don't stop. Talksmith, you be English teacher?

Again, please don't stop. If we can't get Dapo, we will be fine with grammarians?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2009
@Tope2000,

What do you gain by backing someone that insults your gender ?
Read a quote from his statement :

Moronic Arrow is stupid pussy.  

I doubt if Lunatic Sauron still have a mum, otherwise you would not disrepect women so openly like this. You choice of word is so bad - What do you expect from a self-confessed crazy soul tho?? grin smiley
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2009
tope2000:

@sauron
Let it go, it aint worth it wink

Of course, both of them are worthless

MT: Half-baked graduate claiming to know it all.
Talksmith: A gay of a negative integer IQ.

MT:

I doubt if Lunatic Sauron still have a mum, otherwise you would not disrepect women so openly like this. You choice of word is so bad - What do you expect from a self-confessed crazy soul tho?? grin smiley

My case is better than you raping your mum to break your virginity.
U sonofawhore!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Ur intelligence makes a gorilla look like Einstein.
Arrow= Pussy/weakling/vagina. Moronic= slowpoke/idiot/stupid.
Moronic Arrow is stupid pussy. grin cheesy

Must u steal ma words and play them back to me??
If you have not been smoking your pubic hair you shouldn't be playing ma words back to me.
Homo Erectus of your kind can never know the true meaning of a troglodyte. . . .I am not trying to be rude, just putting things straight. grin
Blue Blistering Barnacles!!! shocked shocked shocked

Troglodyte is your word? Are you the Captain in Tintin of yester-years? grin Your foolishness knows no limitations!

When gerbils and rodents of your type roam around, you begin to think, you are all that! Sorry to cut your foolish feathers, I am TalkSmith! I deal with rancid or fetid mouthed idiots. Sorry you had to be my pet-slave this evening. Now go back and play with your lexicon. I will still teach you how to get it straight. wink cheesy

I sleep with vocabs and skylark it all around. QED!!!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2009
MT:

@Tope2000,

[b]What do you gain by backing someone that insults your gender ?[/b]
Read a quote from his statement :

If he was the one that started it, i would have told him what he said was wrong too so dont even go there.
Pls enlighten me how is moronic Arrow - stupid pussy an insult to my gender? i dont get undecided
The last time i chked that word as various meaning tongue
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2009
TalkSmith:

Blue Blistering Barnacles!!! shocked shocked shocked

Troglodyte is your word? Are you the Captain in Tintin of yester-years? grin Your foolishness knows no limitations!

When gerbils and rodents of your type roam around, you begin to think, you are all that! Sorry to cut your foolish feathers, I am TalkSmith! I deal with rancid or fetid mouthed idiots. Sorry you had to be my pet-slave this evening. Now go back and play with your lexicon. I will still teach you how to get it straight. wink cheesy

I sleep with vocabs and skylark it all around. QED!!!!!

Troglodyte, gerbil and rodent in the same sentence even shows how stupid you are. . . . .

Where did you crawl out from?? Look at this scapegrace talking about vocab. . . . .
Do u even know the meaning of the word?? U challenged Arrow and slowpoke are the same thing in the 21st century??
I think you are the sperm your mother should have swallowed with a glass of STAR lager beer. grin grin
Sauron has been dealing with pest-natured bastards like you since the fall of man in Eden.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
OH NO! dem do turn tag team! this thread is going to get to 50pages by friday. shocked shocked shocked

Admin abeg, no say because of these people delete this thread o. i dey beg you seriously, it is a reference point for my blog post for tonite. NO DELETE AM ABEG!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2009
theopops:

Please don't stop. Talksmith, you be English teacher?
No sir.

I just happened to have been trained by some of the finest minds in the art of that lovely language. I was rather gob-smacked when a ninny named ~Sauron~ decided to make noise with his loquacious baloney.

That boy needs to learn what tautology means. My apologies, if I do that this evening, and I move back to other forum to continue my pilgrimage. lipsrsealed
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 11:45pm On Feb 18, 2009
No need Talksmith. I am actually, ehmmm ehmmm, enjoying this.

MT - 1
Sauron - 0.5.

Keep it coming people.

PS: Please don't attack me o. I am just having fun.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 11:48pm On Feb 18, 2009

@Tope2000
If he was the one that started it, i would have told him what he said was wrong too so dont even go there.
Pls enlighten me how is moronic Arrow - stupid pussy an insult to my gender? i dont get
The last time i chked that word as various meaning

Do I need to say more ? smiley
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 11:49pm On Feb 18, 2009
MT:

Do I need to say more ? smiley

Are u speaking in parables undecided

theopops:

No need Talksmith. I am actually, ehmmm ehmmm, enjoying this.

MT - 1
Sauron - 0.5.

Keep it coming people.

PS: Please don't attack me o. I am just having fun.

lol. . .instead of u to stop the fight, u r giving marks grin grin
dont lemme fight u o angry grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 11:51pm On Feb 18, 2009
~Sauron~:

Troglodyte, gerbil and rodent in the same sentence even shows how stupid you are. . . . .

Where did you crawl out from?? Look at this scapegrace talking about vocab. . . . .
Do u even know the meaning of the word?? U challenged Arrow and slowpoke are the same thing in the 21st century??
I think you are the sperm your mother should have swallowed with a glass of STAR lager beer. grin grin
Sauron has been dealing with pest-natured bastards like you since the fall of man in Eden.
TalkSmith, is not in your league!

slowpoke: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slowpoke

Arrow: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Arrow

You might have been a celebrated fool here, but I put you where you belong. The TRASHCAN!

tope2000:

Name:  TalkSmith
Position:  Active Poster
Date Registered:  Today at 10:28:06 PM
Last Active:  Today at 11:24:47 PM

Are u tryin to tell me that u just joined tonight and the first thread u came on was this one??
And the first thing you did was to attack someone?? i expected u to be neutral on this thread being a newbie
so forgive me if i think MT is also TalkSmith undecided  if you are not MT then u guys have some connections together.
My apologies for barging in. Is there a rule that newbies cannot post on any thread on this forum? Are you mentally handicapped? Please set me straight here if I am in the wrong though. undecided
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 11:53pm On Feb 18, 2009
TalkSmith:

I just happened to have been trained by some of the finest minds in the art of that lovely language. I was rather gob-smacked when a ninny named ~Sauron~ decided to make noise with his loquacious baloney.

That boy needs to learn what tautology means. My apologies, if I do that this evening, and I move back to other forum to continue my pilgrimage. lipsrsealed

Just another heap of fuckery from a child suffering from acute mumps.
It's not hard to see you are impaired in normal, social and occupational functioning.
How did it get this far?? Your father's poisoned testicles coupled with your mother's ovarian cyst PLUS poverty stricken environment acting as a catalyst.
Your pedigree needs help. grin

TalkSmith:

TalkSmith, is not in your league!

slowpoke: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/slowpoke

Arrow: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Arrow

And he keeps disputing Arrow and slowpoke are the same after intensive tutoring.
Your brain cells have suffered a serious meltdown.

You might have been a celebrated fool here, but I put you where you belong. The TRASHCAN!

U put your parents where they belong: in the GRAVE!!!
Pinheads like you should not be allowed online but then that is one of the many disadvantages of the internet.
person!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 11:55pm On Feb 18, 2009
TalkSmith:

My apologies for barging in. Is there a rule that newbies cannot post on any thread on this forum? Are you mentally handicapped? Please set me straight here if I am in the wrong though. undecided

OMG shocked shocked
That word has been over-used on this thread, u shud really come up with ur own cuss seriously cool
You know what when you are done with this thread go another and bash them there. . . . . .Ok? Good boy
Ode kiss
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 11:57pm On Feb 18, 2009
Can you guys chill the fuc.k out and stop derailing the thread naw!! angry cheesy

E don do!!!!Aaaargh
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 11:59pm On Feb 18, 2009
Tope, please o. Let me cheer the men.

Talksmith, no you can post anywhere and I think you picked a good one.

MT where you at? Now Joe's song is stuck in my head.

Ok back to scores.

Sauron negative 0.5. For attacking Talk's parents.
Talksmith 0.5. For calling Tope that name.

Carry on people. Nohin do una.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2009
tope2000:

OMG shocked shocked
That word has been over-used on this thread, u shud really come up with ur own cuss seriously cool
You know what when you are done with this thread go another and bash them there. . . . . .Ok? Good boy
Ode kiss

He is a biter. . . . .The sonofagun just went back to the previous pages and has been stealing PLAYED words here.
I'll haunt his scrawny carcass eating behind till he admits his ubiquitous off-target comments tonight
The dunderhead needs help.
His pseudo-pathological fibbing is the precursor of his full blown schizophrenia.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:01am On Feb 19, 2009
tope2000:

OMG shocked shocked
Ode kiss
Ok, you want to play the yoruba lingo with me? grin

Ti aja ba siwin, o ma mo oju ina!

Won t'eba were fun ni ale yi ni? Abi iru apoda eyan wo ni eleyi ke? N'kan osu e da e lamu ni?

oponu oshi.

~Sauron~:

Just another heap of fuckery from a child suffering from acute mumps.
It's not hard to see you are impaired in normal, social and occupational functioning.
How did it get this far?? Your father's poisoned testicles coupled with your mother's ovarian cyst PLUS poverty stricken environment acting as a catalyst.
Your pedigree needs help. grin

And he keeps disputing Arrow and slowpoke are the same after intensive tutoring.
Your brain cells have suffered a serious meltdown.

U put your parents where they belong, in the GRAVE!!!
Pinheads like you should not be allowed online but then that is one of the many disadvantages of the internet.
person!!!
Mr Simpleton,

Why not act your name as written above and go finger your privates as expected. Must the whole world know that Nigerians like you imbecilic in composition still exists? Please the world has moved on to more intellectually discussions than the foolish verbiage you keep repeating like a scratched CD.

What a goon! grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by LadyT(f): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2009
LMAO@Talksmith

I like you already!

grin My stomach
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2009
@The poops

You are such a fair judge. Keep deducting point for lack of decency wink

@tope 2000

OMG
That word has been over-used on this thread, u shud really come up with ur own cuss seriously
Ode

I thought you said you are a neutral. It really shows you are. Be opening the dictionary while[b] lunatic Sauron [/b] keeps typing on.

@talksmith,

Please, it is ok. Forget about this guy. He is a self-confessed lunatic on the loose tongue
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:06am On Feb 19, 2009
Damn, Talk is Yoruba. Ok, make I stop.

Talk, leave Tope outta this na.

MT, ManU back?

Sauron - 0.25
Talk - 0.35
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:07am On Feb 19, 2009
TalkSmith:

Mr Simpleton,

Why not act your name as written above and go finger your privates as expected. Must the whole world know that Nigerians like you imbecilic in composition still exists? Please the world has moved on to more intellectually discussions than the foolish verbiage you keep repeating like a scratched CD.

What a goon! grin

I don't blame you. . . . I blame your crass illiteracy and the appaling abject lack of pedagogy.
Right now, the weight of the corrupted and venal balderdash imported into your cerebral cortex has caught up with you
You've been reduced to a bumbling idiot with shit for brains and a shocking degree of cranial decay.
If you marry a fool like you then expect to produce tomfools.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:07am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

He is a biter. . . . .The sonofagun just went back to the previous pages and has been stealing PLAYED words here.
I'll haunt his scrawny carcass eating behind till he admits his ubiquitous off-target comments tonight
The dunderhead needs help.
His pseudo-pathological fibbing is the precursor of his full blown schizophrenia.

lol. . . . u wont let go, will ya?? angry

TalkSmith:

Ok, you want to play the yoruba lingo with me? grin

Ti aja ba siwin, o ma mo oju ina!

Won t'eba were fun ni ale yi ni? Abi iru apoda eyan wo ni eleyi ke? N'kan osu e da e lamu ni?

oponu oshi.

Lmao. . . . . and u had the audacity to call sauron TOUT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U must be an agbero in naija, i swear grin cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:09am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@The poops

You are such a fair judge. Keep deducting point for lack of decency wink

@tope 2000

I thought you said you are a neutral. It really shows you are. Be opening the dictionary while[b] lunatic Sauron [/b] keeps typing on.

Are u blind??
Was i the one that started it??

theopops:

Damn, Talk is Yoruba. Ok, make I stop.

Talk, leave Tope outta this na

oh pls let him carry on with his stupidity, i am enoying it cheesy
he has more supporters now cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:09am On Feb 19, 2009

@tope2000
Ode

But you started by calling talksmith "ODE" - meaning fool in English.

If he is agbero, what are you ?.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2009
MT and Tope, stop jo. For your info, both of you, agbero is cool. Some of us love corporate thugs.

Don't spoil the fun.

I need Talk to drop, so I can score o jare.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@tope2000,

But you started by calling talksmith "ODE" - meaninf fool in English.

If he is agbero, you are the grandfather of agbero.
I still cannot believe you are here after the body blows you have received today.
Go home and help your mother terminate the pubic lice in her nether region.

tope2000:

lol. . . . u wont let go, will ya?? angry

Have u ever seen me shy away from online bastards??
Babes, i am warming up!!!!!! United's game has just finished on SKY so let the CUSSfest begin.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:11am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

I don't blame you. . . . I blame your crass illiteracy and the appaling abject lack of pedagogy.
Right now, the weight of the corrupted and venal balderdash imported into your cerebral cortex has caught up with you
You've been reduced to a bumbling idiot with shit for brains and a shocking degree of cranial decay.
If you marry a fool like you then expect to produce tomfools.
My goodness!

You think of yourself as a pundit with insults? Sorry you missed it all the way man! Now who has been spitting hogwash and incessant inanity all evening?

You only became vibrant on this thread when vituperation became the order of the day, no thanks to your idiocy. Talking to my parents with insults is puerile nonsense. I last did that in my nursery school days.

Do you have anything worth of substance other that? OBVIOUSLY NOT SO.

What a loon!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

But you started by calling talksmith "ODE" - meaning fool in English.

I started it??
lol. . . . . . and u accuse some1 of not reading well b4 replying grin cheesy
Gosh undecided

~Sauron~:

Have u ever seen me shy away from online bastards??
Babes, i am warming up!!!!!! United's game has just finished on SKY so let the CUSSfest begin.

U can never change . . . . Christ!!! angry angry
leave this thread jor tongue
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2009
tope2000:

Lmao. . . . . and u had the audacity to call sauron TOUT cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
U must be an agbero in naija, i swear grin cheesy

Jeremy Clarkson should have been referring to you as the ''one-eyed naija idiot.'' Where have I used the word ''tout'' in all my grammatical vexations? grin

Did you go to school at all? You are a disgrace to ~Sauron~. embarassed
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2009
TalkSmith:

My goodness!
You think of yourself as a pundit with insults? Sorry you missed it all the way man! Now who has been spitting hogwash and incessant inanity all evening?

U have been spewing balderdash all day with little or no mother wit in your system.
It seems you were born feet first which subjected your dome to some abnormal temperature from ya mother's alleyway.
If stupidity sells for 1 kobo, you are a billionaire in dollars.

You only became vibrant on this thread when vituperation became the order of the day, no thanks to your idiocy. Talking to my parents with insults is puerile nonsense. I last did that in my nursery school days.

Nursey school? Have u ever been to the four walls of any citadel of learning??
Look at this dingbat claiming nursery school when you are a product of a cheap drunk Bleep.
If your mother wasn't working the streets of Ojuelegba, the drunk of your father wouldn't have made a waste of space like you.

Do you have anything worth of substance other that? OBVIOUSLY NOT SO.
What a loon!

Ask your mother that question.
She is a cock junkie and i used to feed her habits. grin
Bring it on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ Tope2000,

Please stay outta this cos it's about to get real UGLY!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (37) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / Kenya Denies Arrest & Deportation Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.