Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,509 members, 7,850,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48831 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2009
TalkSmith:

Jeremy Clarkson should have been referring to you as the ''one-eyed naija idiot.'' Where have I used the word ''tout'' in all my grammatical vexations? grin

Did you go to school at all? You are a disgrace to ~Sauron~. embarassed

u must be going senile embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is what happens wen ppl use multiple IDs tongue grin
Cus i remember u said when u were MT cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2009
Sauron, can we leave parents out? Seriously?

Sauron 0
Talk 0.25
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2009
theopops:

Sauron, can we leave parents out? Seriously?

Sauron 0
Talk 0.25

Can you leave ma name out of your semen-slurping lips??
Who the hell are you to tell me what and what not to do??
Are you a person??
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

U have been spewing balderdash all day with little or no mother wit in your system.
It seems you were born feet first which subjected your dome to some abnormal temperature from ya mother's alleyway.
If stupidity sells for 1 kobo, you are a billionaire in dollars.

Nursey school? Have u ever been to the four walls of any citadel of learning??
Look at this dingbat claiming nursery school when you are a product of a cheap drunk Bleep.
If your mother wasn't working the streets of Ojuelegba, the drunk of your father wouldn't have made a waste of space like you.

Ask your mother that question.
She is a cock junkie and i used to feed her habits. grin
Bring it on.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Too many babies trolling the internet these days. No thanks to the like of Alfie the 13year old boy who brings bastards into this world to offend the mind of the sane. Babies rearing babies. What a disaster!

If you are frustrated with life, bullied while attending school, why take out your anger on the internet? Get a SHRINK fast!

Silly drone!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:23am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are you a person??

oya leave theopops outta of it jor grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are you a person??

Yes I am. Happy now?

Next question.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by debosky(m): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

If you marry a fool like you then expect to produce tomfools.

Sharon did you mean tumfulus?  grin grin grin cheesy

I am curious talksmith joined the forum only to diss Sharon, just at the SAME moment that MT and Sharon had a fight. In a matter of seconds you've learned how to insert quotes and are using smileys like you've been here forever.  undecided Fishy if you ask me. Post under your regular ID if you have the balls.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2009
@tope2000,

Prove me wrong by pointing out to where talksmith accused you first. Lest I forget , you are not even sounding feminine, are you trans-sexual ? smiley

@Sauron,

I am through and done with you. Your statement that I have quoted more than 2 times on Nairaland gave you away. You consented to being a Lunatic. Abi, you want to contest it ?. I know you wont even dare it grin cheesy shocked. Once a mad man is always a mad man shocked cheesy

You are Dapolam's Rabid Dog ! smiley

@thepoops

Do not be angry. He is a Rabid dog on the loose
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2009
Hell'o Dabosky.  .  .,you Look familliar to me,do i ever know you back then@ EKO?.i really want clearify it from you since i got a picture with me,i decided to scan it if really you are the One.
Take a Look!

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:27am On Feb 19, 2009
tope2000:

u must be going senile embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
This what happens wen ppl use multiple IDs tongue grin
Cus i remember u said when u were MT cheesy

Of a truth, you are irredeemably daft!

MT and Sauron had been going at each for like two days now. I came on this thread today, and your low IQ will not help you reason.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2009
TalkSmith:

Too many babies trolling the internet these days. No thanks to the like of Alfie the 13year old boy who brings bastards into this world to offend the mind of the sane. Babies rearing babies. What a disaster!

And how does that affect the price of fish??
Lemme rephrase. . . .how does that affect your mother's menstrual cycle??
This is between Talkshit and Sauron, leave Alfie out of this. . . . .He did not condemn your mother to abject poverty.

If you are frustrated with life, bullied while attending school, why take out your anger on the internet? Get a SHRINK fast!

Silly drone!

You are the frustrated herbivore here. . . . .U jumped into something you know nothing about to so be prepared to face my wrath.
Thanx for admitting i attended school while you were snatching wallets on the streets of Lagos.
Don't take your anger out on me. . . .I am not responsible for the sorry state you have found yourself.
If life is so hard for you to live, tie your belt around your neck and die slow.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by LadyT(f): 12:28am On Feb 19, 2009
Shut up Debo.

Balls over the internet?

Are you people even serious.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2009
Team Sauron - 0.14
Team Talk - 0.37

LadyT, you want to keep scores?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2009
I miss this? shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Modey shocked shocked shocked Oh yea, RichyBlack is busy off admiring some Miss Nigeria Virgin. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:30am On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

I am curious talksmith joined the forum only to diss Sharon, just at the SAME moment that MT and Sharon had a fight. In a matter of seconds you've learned how to insert quotes and are using smileys like you've been here forever.  undecided Fishy if you ask me. Post under your regular ID if you have the balls.
Nairaland is powered by SMF. It is easy to navigate with it, if you are intelligent enough with the internet, and moreover, Nairaland, is not the only forum using SMF which is free to download and apply if you intend having a forum or you have one.

Why must it be this difficult to comprehend? undecided
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

that was why i posted on this thread too o
something is fishy undecided
talksmith is hiding under a new name lipsrsealed cheesy

MT:

@tope2000,

Prove me wrong by pointing out to where talksmith accused you first. Lest I forget , you are not even sounding feminine, are you trans-sexual ? smiley

If u cant go back and read then tough luck to u tongue
Did u just notice that im a trans-sexual undecided shocked shocked u r late kiss

TalkSmith:

Of a truth, you are irredeemably daft!

MT and Sauron had been going at each for like two days now. I came on this thread today, and your low IQ will not help you reason.

shut up and reveal ur true self grin kiss
u r beginning to sound like a broken record tongue
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2009
LadyT:

Shut up Debo.

Balls over the internet?

Are you people even serious.
Lady Titi, long time oooooooooo. kiss kiss Who dey steal you away shocked shocked
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by akinalabi(m): 12:32am On Feb 19, 2009
Ogaga4Luv,

Are you Hasselbaink's brother?  grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

We live in a strange world. . . .They can make as many IDs as they so wish. . . .
I am capable of dealing with these gutter rats. If i run outta ammo, i would run to the armoury.

MT:

@tope2000,

She is not. . . .Stop assuming everyone is a hermaphrodite like your mother. grin

@Sauron,

I am through and done with you. Your statement that I have quoted more than 2 times on Nairaland gave you away. You consented to being a Lunatic. Abi, you want to contest it ?. I know you wont even dare it grin cheesy shocked. Once a mad man is always a mad man shocked cheesy

You are Dapolam's Rabid Dog ! smiley

"Another things" and "Loose Canon" will haunt you forever. cheesy grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:33am On Feb 19, 2009
HF, kindly pick a team.

Please don't stop the fun na.  cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by debosky(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2009
@ Ogaga

That is definitely not me, google Olu Maintain's yahoozee video: I'm the one at the bar wink

Sharrap LadyT

TalkSmith:

Nairaland is powered by SMF. It is easy to navigate with it, if you are intelligent enough with the internet, and moreover, Nairaland, is not the only forum using SMF which is free to download and apply if you intend having a forum or you have one.

Why must it be this difficult to comprehend? undecided
Duplicitous posting is so cowardly, I strongly suspect that is the case. How does someone who just 'joined today' know that MT and Sharon have been going at it for 2 days?  undecided If it smells like shit, it's most likely a pile of shit.  grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by LadyT(f): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2009
Your doing a good job theoPops!

Hey Heat LOL This life and its trouble jare not enough hours in the day!  kiss
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:35am On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

Duplicitous posting is so cowardly, I strongly suspect that is the case. How does someone who just 'joined today' know that MT and Sharon have been going at it for 2 days?  undecided If it smells like shit, it's most likely a pile of shit.  grin

Debosky, don't bother!!! Talkshit and M-Arrow are 2 different bastards.
Similar DNA cos they were born by the same parents but seperated at birth.
They should thank me for making their retarded reunion happen on a forum.
Talkshit is a witless apprentice. . . .MT is just half-baked who is laying claims to your title.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by LadyT(f): 12:36am On Feb 19, 2009
Oh Wow Debo Team Sauron I see.  

How can someone be a coward over the internet or a thug?

Should he be firing cyber machine guns? or throwing cyber punches?

Adebola you graduate are talking like this?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by theopops: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2009
Got to run. I will be back to keep scores.

Please don't stop o.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 19, 2009
theopops:

HF, kindly pick a team.

Please don't stop the fun na. cheesy
As much as I'd love to, trust me, I got better things to do nowadays cheesy cheesy
My books are feeling lonely without me now. I dey go kiss kiss

LadyT:

Your doing a good job theoPops!

Hey Heat LOL This life and its trouble jare not enough hours in the day! kiss
Do you even know who this is, woman tongue tongue
I don't usually do this, but they call me Morenike/Toyin. What say, let me holla at you grin grin grin jk. laterz jare smiley
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:37am On Feb 19, 2009
LadyT:

Lady Tango. . . .Long time no see. grin
I thought you were deported. cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 12:38am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

And how does that affect the price of fish??
Lemme rephrase. . . .how does that affect your mother's menstrual cycle??
This is between Talkshit and Sauron, leave Alfie out of this. . . . .He did not condemn your mother to abject poverty.

You are the frustrated herbivore here. . . . .U jumped into something you know nothing about to so be prepared to face my wrath.
Thanx for admitting i attended school while you were snatching wallets on the streets of Lagos.
Don't take your anger out on me. . . .I am not responsible for the sorry state you have found yourself.
If life is so hard for you to live, tie your belt around your neck and die slow.
Seriously, if you are this celebrated with your bag of baby babbling insults, I wonder what kind of life you live in reality.

You think of yourself as an internet warlord? I am shrinking in my boots. grin What a mis-calculated idiot you are.

Next time, think well before you replay your scratched CD of words to faceless beings on the internet.

I can see your imbecilic tantrums are begin to emanate. I do not want you getting into a fit.

What a blockhead!

Am out of here. Need to catch my sleep.

Thank all for the fun and love. Sorry I resume to other forum as stated earlier. wink

Goodnight.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by chamotex(m): 12:39am On Feb 19, 2009
Is that Debosky in that picture? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by debosky(m): 12:41am On Feb 19, 2009
LadyT:

How can someone be a coward over the internet or a thug?

Should he be firing cyber machine guns? or throwing cyber punches?

Adebola you graduate are talking like this?
Not on any team, I hate Sharon's guts cos he's a scummie. On the other hand, I can't stand deceptive people.
This talksmith doesn't sound like a new poster. He might not be MT, but we definitely know where his allegiances lie.  tongue

Chamo no be me o, na impersonator. Anoda Debosky is a counterfeit. grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:42am On Feb 19, 2009
chamotex:

Is that Debosky in that picture? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i hope not grin cheesy
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 12:42am On Feb 19, 2009
One more thing, can you all leave the thread and let the real
'politicians" post?

Where are the likes of Kobojunkie, Davidylan, 4Play, debosky etc to grace this thread?
O ma se. Nairaland is so dried up and bleeped up undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (37) (Reply)

Kabiru Sokoto: Boko Haram Member Arrested In Borno Governor's Lodge (2012) / Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / Kenya Denies Arrest & Deportation Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.