Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,662 members, 7,851,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:57 PM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48833 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by LadyT(f): 12:43am On Feb 19, 2009
Adebowale shut up please. angry
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:44am On Feb 19, 2009
We have real politicians on NL? shocked shocked
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 12:44am On Feb 19, 2009
OH MY GOSH!!! what the frell did you do? @Must_a_far!!! roflmao!!! I leave for one minute and you get them all at it again!!! roflmao!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:45am On Feb 19, 2009
TalkSmith:

Seriously, if you are this celebrated with your bag of baby babbling insults, I wonder what kind of life you live in reality.
You think of yourself as an internet warlord? I am shrinking in my boots. grin What a mis-calculated idiot you are.

This is overplayed. . . . . .Find alternative words you zoophile!!!

Next time, think well before you replay your scratched CD of words to faceless beings on the internet.
I can see your imbecilic tantrums are begin to emanate. I do not want you getting into a fit.

Get into a fit over a spineless sexless ignorant bastard like you?? No chance.
If you want WAR, i will bring it to your doorstep like TNT parcel.
U shoulda perused ma signature before putting your eczema-stained nose in someone else's business.
If you had proper training, you wouldn't have been used as punch-bag. . . .Now run along and go prepare pap and palm-oil for your ailing parents.
Scumbag!!!

What a blockhead!
Am out of here. Need to catch my sleep.
Thank all for the fun and love. Sorry I resume to other forum as stated earlier. wink

You are a confused, thoughtless and psychotic roach. . . .
Go and catch your death while you sleep. . . . . If u get lucky, you will see me in your nightmares for more verbal drop-kicks.
We will be very happy to miss you. grin cheesy
What a scatterbrain!!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:46am On Feb 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked im begining to fear you!!.okey.  .  .wait,iw proove it more better i really knew you. 5 munite wink wink

LORIDE!!,supprise me O
debosky:

@ Ogaga

That is definitely not me, google Olu Maintain's yahoozee video: I'm the one at the bar wink

Sharrap LadyT

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MrCrackles(m): 12:49am On Feb 19, 2009
Dapolam

Goodluck with your aspirations

But trust me, if you follow in the footsteps of some bloody bastards we have had in the past and presently, tonnes of badluck will follow suit!

We dont want to breed and we wont condone thieving, corrupt and clueless politicians as well as lawmakers in Nigeria anymore!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:50am On Feb 19, 2009

@Sauron,
"Another things" and " Canon" will haunt you  forever.

Please dont let it haunt me. I admit to not understanding English. Are you ok now?.

Now over to you, would you please be MANLY enough to admit to your INSANITY as stated by you in your previous quote?. Let me state it again : grin cheesy

@Sauron
If only you weren't born with a severe case of autism. . .you would know i just print meaningless words

Gosh! shocked
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by debosky(m): 12:51am On Feb 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dapolam

But trust me, if you follow in the footsteps of some bloody bastards we have had in the past and presently, tonnes of badluck will follow suit!

We dont want to breed and we wont condone thieving, corrupt and clueless politicians as well as lawmakers in Nigeria anymore!

That's right, if you steal, Brashy has an amputation license from Saudi Arabia to carry out punishment.  cheesy grin grin

Right on cue. . . . out goes Talksmith, in comes MT?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 12:51am On Feb 19, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dapolam

Exactly what i said before some schleps decided they would take shots at me.
Anyone that wishes Dapolam well is an enemy on this thread.
Buncha retarded souls who shoulda been eliminated during the Holocaust.

MT:

Please dont let it haunt me. I admit to not understanding English. Are you ok now?.

Your stupidity should be measured in tonnes.
Letz even assume i print meaningless words. . . . .Show me one blunder i have made since i started bashing your cranium with punches.
U have repeatedly shot me with a desert eagle with your school-boy blunders.
"Another things". . . . . .Your parents should sue your school teachers. They made a huge mess with your development.
Now that Talkshit has gone. . . . .I guess it's time to call on someone else to help your lost soul outta this mess.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 12:53am On Feb 19, 2009
debosky:

That's right, if you steal, Brashy has an amputation license from Saudi Arabia to carry out punishment. cheesy grin grin

Right on cue. . . . out goes Talksmith, in comes MT?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 12:59am On Feb 19, 2009
@Sauron,

Trust me I wont go away easily. But please, answer that question I asked you. Dont let us assume, answer the question like a man.
Here it is again :

Would you please be MANLY enough to admit to your INSANITY as stated by you in your previous quote?. Let me state it again : 

@Sauron
If only you weren't born with a severe case of autism. . .you would know i just print meaningless words

Gosh! angry
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:03am On Feb 19, 2009
3 minutes and still waiting.

**MT plays Fela's song : Oro di hun, oro pesi je o , oro di hun** grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 1:04am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@Sauron,

Trust me I wont go away easily. But please, answer that question I asked you. Dont let us assume, answer the question like a man.
Here it is again :

Would you please be MANLY enough to admit to your INSANITY as stated by you in your previous quote?. Let me state it again :  

Gosh! angry

@Sauron,

I am through and done with you.
MT ur earlier post

Una no dey tire undecided undecided
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 1:04am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@Sauron,

Here it is again :

You keep beating a dead horse with these straws you keep clutching.
If indeed i do print meaningless words, how were you able to decipher my messages in the previous pages??
Ask yourself that question, u muggins.

Meanwhile, you have relentlessly sent grammatical missiles to ma hard-drive all day.
English Language is not by force. If u don't grab the basic concept please type in your mother tongue. I will use online translation, ok??
TBH, i hate to be pedantic but your case was just too severe to be ignored.

@ Tope2000,

Don't mind the gay. . . . . .The poof told me i am not a principled man when i came back to burn him earlier.
His uncanny ability to exude the same things he condemn is priceless.
It's not hard to know people suffering from down syndrome. . . . . .MT is a classic mysophile. grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:08am On Feb 19, 2009
Dont beat around the bush. Provide answer to the question I asked you like a man.

@Sauron
If indeed i do print meaningless words, how were you able to decipher my messages in the previous pages??

Who says mad people dont have their "OFF" period? wink

@tope2000

So it was when i asked my own question you asked if I no dey get tire.

**MT continues listening to Fela : Oro di hun, oro pesi je o , oro di hun**

9 minutes and still waiting
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 1:11am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@tope2000

So it was when i asked my own question you asked if I no dey get tire.

U are missing the point as usual
I remember u told sauron that he wasnt principled guy when he came back after he said he was done
But now u are doing excatly the same thing, so what does that make u ??
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 1:12am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

Dont beat around the bush. Provide answer to the question I asked you like a man.

Letz face it. . . .You are a scapegrace. Show me one blunder in the things you claim make no meaning.
Afterall, i have defended every word i have used to decimate you, haven't i??

Who says mad people dont have their "OFF" period? wink

Look around you. . . . .The only one suffering from acute insanity is you.
The only possible explanation here is. . . .a nanny goat probably pissed on your head. grin grin grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:14am On Feb 19, 2009

@Sauron and tope 2000
But now u are doing excatly the same thing, so what does that make u ??

It makes the 2 of us unprincipled. Are you ok ?

Now over to you again Sauron, respond to my question please.

Fela still blaring : Oro di hun, Oro pesi je o, Oro di hun
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 1:16am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

i am very ok, thank u very much. dont know abt u though undecided
Im glad u admit to be being unprincipled cool
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

Leave me out of it.
It makes you and every member of your household unprincipled.

Now over to you again Sauron, respond to my question please.

Every word i have typed on this thread has been crisp.
I am not the one to use words outta context or lump big words to deceive my inadequacies like you do.
Sauron found you out. . . .pure, plain and simple.
So i have got nothing to answer and while you are at it, get yourself some mother wit.

Words of a foolish man.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2009
@tope2000

Now that you are glad, will you talk to your partner to answer my question please? grin cheesy

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:17am On Feb 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@tope
Definitely not you ppl shocked shocked
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 1:20am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@tope2000

Now that you are glad, will you talk to your partner to answer my question please? grin cheesy

there is nothing for him answer tongue
u have said all the answers needed cool
now can we all go bed. thanks cheesy

HeatFusion:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

@tope
Definitely not you ppl shocked shocked

lol. . . .werrin dey shock u grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 1:21am On Feb 19, 2009

@Sauron

Words of a foolish man.

You just called Fela Anikulapo Kuti a Foolish Man shocked shocked. I wont even respond to you on that.

Humnn, well, I guess this is easy, answer  the question.

@All,

You can now see the reluctance of MR GRAMMARIAN to admit to his Insanity.
All is well that ends well.

Abami Eda still blaring : Oro di hun, Oro pesi je o, oro di hun cheesy wink smiley
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 1:25am On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

@Sauron

You just called Fela Anikulapo Kuti a Foolish Man shocked shocked. I wont even respond to you on that.

You can bang your head against the wall, MT!!!
If you don't have anything to say, give up!!!
All the words you disputed don't exist . . .i gave you links to verify.
This is an art. . . . .Even if we open your head and put a dictionary in it, you won't grab it.
Did u not dispute you cannot find recro-cranial in your dictionary?? You are a lobotomised ape.

@ Tope2000,

Are u alone in your room?
Make space for me, abeg.
Get a glass of bubbly ready too.
It's been a long refreshing day.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by tope2000(f): 1:28am On Feb 19, 2009
~Sauron~:

@ Tope2000,

Are u alone in your room?
Make space for me, abeg.
Get a glass of bubbly ready too.
It's been a long refreshing day.

oh there is plenty of room tongue
i need u to give me a massage sef, im tired of all these fight grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Sauron1: 1:30am On Feb 19, 2009
tope2000:

oh there is plenty of room tongue
i need u to give me a massage sef, im tired of all these fight grin

It's a wrap then.
MT. . . . . . .Don't take this personal. . .i was just phucking with your solitary mind. grin cheesy
Adios!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 1:36am On Feb 19, 2009
oh please!!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:44am On Feb 19, 2009
Kobojunkie:

oh please!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by TalkSmith: 1:51am On Feb 19, 2009
@ Kobojunkie,

After perusing the thread, I just noticed your rejoinder to me. My apologies for the late antiphon. Do you mean to say, posts are deleted on facebook as well?

I have not noticed that on the Dap Lam group on facebook. And again, while on facebook, I got the personal and official email contact of Dimeji Bankole from his group page, whom I earlier mentioned, and he replied my mail. So facebook in itself, has great propensity for networking with our current and potential leaders.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 3:55am On Feb 19, 2009
Sauron has been let loose again to say whatever he desires.

A loonie on the loose grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 4:15am On Feb 19, 2009
@MT, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Ema je ka tori Awijare ki ito ko tan lenu!
" YOU NEED NOT TO SAY MORE" , lol.

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (37) (Reply)

Buhari beats Atiku in Lagos with over 130,000 votes / Kenya Denies Arrest & Deportation Of Nnamdi Kanu / Photos: Helicopters With Flags Seen Flying Over Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.