Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders - Politics (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders (48763 Views)

Buhari Speaks To ARISE TV On New Cabinet, Saraki, Others / Gbajabiamila Accepts Defeat, Pledges Loyalty To Speaker Dogara / Kate Henshaw Loses PDP Primaries, Accepts Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by mustafar1: 4:16am On Feb 19, 2009
and the lesson learned from the last 7 pages of this thread is what?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 4:37am On Feb 19, 2009
I was just about to post something similar. Over two pages of back and forth and nothing accomplished. . . . we are all back to waiting for @Dapolam to either answer questions or have more hooligans come in to attack us for waiting for answers. Roflmao!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 5:44am On Feb 19, 2009
And you think Dapo will come back here to answer you guyz
After series of answers he gave, yet u're not all satisfied.

Who are the e-tout, e-agbero, e-hooligans now?
Ain't they those antagonizing Dapo
Cos you see anyone not dancing along with you guys as being illiterate, thug, Arrow et al.
I still don't know what you stand to gain from this.
HATERS!!!

Ma advise to the likes of Sauron, Debosky & tope2000 is to spend your time on something better,
rather than answering them.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 19, 2009
toba1909:

Cos you see anyone not dancing along with you guys as being illiterate, thug, Arrow et al.
HATERS!!!

Ma advise to the likes of Sauron, Debosky & tope2000 is to spend your time on something better,

They stand to gain transparency and good governance.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 9:05am On Feb 19, 2009
is this how good governance & transparency are being gain

I sometime laugh when i read comments here.
Is Fashola not doing well enough?
His he not transparent enough?
Was he scrutinize to this extent when contesting
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by akinalabi(m): 9:38am On Feb 19, 2009
toba1909:

HATERS!!!

Exactly what I'm thinking.

Anyone that says this whole "hulabalo" is unnecessary is an agbero,
a thug and a sychophant
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Moves: 11:10am On Feb 19, 2009
Dapolam, I have previously ask you some questions which were similar to what MT asked, seen your reply on FB, Though not concise enough to what i expected, I must state that I give u kudos for taking time to answer, I hope you intentions in seeking for the post r rights; however I wouldn't hide my disappointment that having taken up MT's challenge u decide not to follow up on this thread, My disappointment is 2 fold

1.Seeing , your lack of experience, I believe that following through on such challenges & debates on forums regardless of how antagonistic some elements may appear will definitely benefit you as you will be more knowledgeable and able to hold your own better, If I were you I would return and use this thread as a training ground, Trust with the amount of Intelligence here, if you can hold your own, House of rep will be a walk in the park.

2.Also, There have been the emergence of people with vested interest, stakeholders -The thread affords you the opportunity to hear them, question them and know what the oppositions have in stock for you; so as to fine up your plans.

My advice is return to the thread and take more heat, to come out as a refined gold, except u only want to go the house of rep as an onlooker without making any impact.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by MT: 11:24am On Feb 19, 2009
Good morning House wink,

I woke up with pains all over my body. Humnn, soldier dey try o. War no easy. wink cheesy. am i even a qualified soldier now after fighting in the e-war? wink

Well, Dapolam does not need to come and reply. Even if he does now, I will really be shocked!.

This is a good reference point for anyone that wants to form an opinion about Dapolam.

I just pray & hope that the old politics of unleashing mayhem on the populace (in order to rig their ways in) after  part(ies) fail to defend or justify their manifestoes will stop in 2011. As already witnessed on NL undecided.

I pray that the votes of the downtrodden, oppressed masses will count come 2011. will somebody shout big AMEN? smiley

God bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria. We shall rise again. Oh ! Let me quickly stop this Fela CD since yesterday cheesy

[center]Oro di hun, oro pesi je o , oro di hun[/center] grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by BOSS7: 12:22pm On Feb 19, 2009
MT:

will somebody shout big AMEN

[size=24pt]AMEN[/size]

@ moves

I totally agree with what you said and also I believe if Dapo could succeed here with all the attacks (both positively and negatively) aimed at questioning his real intentions, then the house would definitely be a walk in the park especially when it gets physical as it usually does.
By the way, I apologise for not to have got back to you regarding out chat on Sunday.Domestic issues have prevented me.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 8:00pm On Feb 19, 2009
We ought to organize to have more politicians come in here to be lambasted! roflmao!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dayokanu(m): 5:27am On Feb 20, 2009
Dapolam is a joke Now how can he come back here,

Floated oil company from gifts from Daddy's friends? I am having a laugh here.

If that is the type of explanation he wants to give Then he should stay away and stop insulting our intelligence
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by bayopasuma: 7:45pm On Feb 20, 2009
I took so much time and pain to read through the 30 pages of this thread and my conclusions are as follows:

We need to be more matured about the way we go about this mission.

We must realise the fact that no one yet has any tangible reason to oppose the said dapo's candidacy.

We seems biased.

The boy said he will not post again if decorum and decency cannot come into play,is this thread decent truly?

Would any of us sincerely continue posting in this kinda thread that is so obvious of its partialty?

If truly we want a better Nigeria,This is not the way to go about it.

We should honour the fact that he came to respond to our questions and not take advantage of that.How many of them would come online to face us?

I feel before we can say he ran away,we must first allow decorum and decency as he said to come to play and if he doesnt respond then we will know he actually ran away.

But please in the name of peace I implore us to stop this war in here,I just joined and sure so many people who just joined would never want to be involved in this war.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Kobojunkie: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2009
abeg get out! grin
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2009
Kobojunkie:

abeg get out! grin

Another rant.
Do you need to write such word as a reply to the dude's comment
It's absurd!!!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2009
Moves:

Dapolam, I have previously ask you some questions which were similar to what MT asked, seen your reply on FB, Though not concise enough to what i expected, I must state that I give u kudos for taking time to answer, I hope you intentions in seeking for the post r rights; however I wouldn't hide my disappointment that having taken up MT's challenge u decide not to follow up on this thread, My disappointment is 2 fold

1.Seeing , your lack of experience, I believe that following through on such challenges & debates on forums regardless of how antagonistic some elements may appear will definitely benefit you as you will be more knowledgeable and able to hold your own better, If I were you I would return and use this thread as a training ground, Trust with the amount of Intelligence here, if you can hold your own, House of rep will be a walk in the park.

2.Also, There have been the emergence of people with vested interest, stakeholders -The thread affords you the opportunity to hear them, question them and know what the oppositions have in stock for you; so as to fine up your plans.

My advice is return to the thread and take more heat, to come out as a refined gold, except u only want to go the house of rep as an onlooker without making any impact.

I don't think the dude need to come back here.
See his post below:

dapolam link=topic=176871.msg3496316#msg3496316:

I will not only stop answering questions here henceforth but I will close up my Id if we cannot allow decorum and follow simple rules and regulations.

My name is at stake,Most people here are nameless and it is only dapolam that people would mention if this continues.

I have answers to all the questions typed now on my system but just thought why do I allow this to go on?These people are just out to fight and not reason.

A lot of people have been calling and sending me messages telling me to stay off here cos it is not the best for our campaign.

People using different id's isnt the best for the system and the change we clamour.

People accusing people of serious crime that cannot be substantiated is terrible.

It is either we allow decency and decorum to prevail or we just excuse me pls,

haba, we are matured citizens ke.

MT we might have to use another forum to have a healthy and fair debate.Be rest assured that I am ready anytime and anyday.But wont be caught napping anymore.My name is at stake.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 7:01am On Mar 26, 2009
WHOW!!!, Does it mean Dapo Political Ambition is dead with this TREAD
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 10:41pm On Mar 26, 2009
FADAKA:

WHOW!!!, Does it mean Dapo Political Ambition is dead with this TREAD

What sense does this make?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by comfort3: 5:07pm On Mar 27, 2009
:-x
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 3:57am On Mar 31, 2009
@Toba1909, What that suppose to mean?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toba1909(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2009
FADAKA, Pls answer my question first!
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by FADAKA: 5:49am On Apr 01, 2009
@toba1909, Maybe u should direct your question first.
Since u took it upon yrself to correct everyone.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by OpsE1: 3:09pm On May 08, 2009
Wetin? Dapo kini? Dapo Lam for House Of Rep.
Aye baje omo ole ndajo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by blacksta(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2009
whats all the fuss - if he wants to contest let him contest. If he wins it will truly confirm the notion " Our leaders are the reflection of the society" simple as abc. Dapolam if your reading this - Please contest if the constitution allows it. One requirment which is basic - you shoud have a certificate of attendance from any secondary school - what a Joke. See you at the house because Nobody here wants to contest anyway
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 1:40pm On May 10, 2009
Ops E,Yes Dapo Lam Adesina for Reps 2011.You better leave all these stuffs here and go see the great things the guy is doing.No be because of cowards like you we dey where we dey?Big up oga and contribute your own quota to the society.Who knows maybe your own papa self na him be maurice iwuruwuwru.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by OpsE1: 10:22am On May 13, 2009
toksajayi:

Ops E,Yes Dapo Lam Adesina for Reps 2011.You better leave all these stuffs here and go see the great things the guy is doing.No be because of cowards like you we dey where we dey?Big up oga and contribute your own quota to the society.Who knows maybe your own papa self na him be maurice iwuruwuwru.

toksajayi, tell me wetin the guy dey do o, tell me.
We dey where we dey because of people like you wey dey support people wey no get anything to offer !!!.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 8:43am On May 14, 2009
Instead make you be realistic you dey beef.You better change cos Nigeria wont spare people like you when the time comes.Too much envy dey kill you.Do you even know the guy?
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by eltopus: 9:22am On Jun 01, 2009
Informative and Entertaining at the very begining, but revealing and disappointing towards the end.

Nigerians will always be Nigerians

But there still hope for a brigther future; I believe
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by toksajayi: 4:03pm On Jun 09, 2009
@ eltopus you are right.You claim you know something about someone and he challenges you to come out with proofs.Not one you can come out with.Nigerians.
There is still hope.
@ Dapo Lam keep the fire burning.Dont be distracted.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Femyky: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
Dapo,
I saw you on AIT this week. You were very fantastic. If it's true that you are contesting for House of Rep in 2001 then it is a wise decision. Disregard all discouraging comments but read them well so as to assist in your future judgement.
It's high time we allow Nigerian Youth to determine how thier lives will be run. We have our destiny in our hand. God Bless Oyo State, God bless Nigeria. AMEN.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 8:01am On Jun 24, 2009
Femyky,Thanks a lot for those kind words of encouragement.
Nairaland has been of so much help in making us more strong and better.
We are learning and moving everyday,But the most important thing is Nigeria must rise either with us in position or not.
A new Nigeria must be born.
This is the time to liberate ourselves,Our Future and the future of the yet unborn.
We shall be proud of ourselves.God bless
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by Dabbs: 11:14am On Jun 24, 2009
Very interesting forum ! Thanks to modern technology. O ga o ! Firstly, Me a no know

anything about Dapolam, profile, life history or record,, but coming out to this kinda

open rally, I appreciate it. I also encourage him to start refine his record; to be good if

truly has never been. Then I wish him best of luck because confronting him here cannot

stop him of his ambition looking at what is going on in Nigeria now,  Moh'd Abacha

(son of the notorious despot) wants similar thing in Kano. Baba Lam is not that worst

in his regime - say the fact. You may not be benefitted. I too was and am still far to be

benefited. But let's be honest  with each other to go forward especially when the Yoruba

proverb that says" An old devil is better than an unknown angel" is still reigning in the

whole country.

Secondly being a son or daughter of a power holder (current or previous) should

not be a curse, or an impediment to one's destiny. Everyone is born to live his life.

So they have right to contest in any post, but it is we people that need to watch very

well our criteria to hold public office . Because he is going there to contest not selected.

All we need to do here on NL is to advise and give him tips on goverenance if we reason

his candidacy.

To Dapolam, on Nigeria,  all your calculation on status quo as you mentioned is an

inch mis-step to mis-governance, although, it is what you have been seeing in the

state governance during your ever participation with them. A tip for you is that Nigeria

is ruling on copycard style which doesn't pay and does mislead Nigeria i.e. Amodu

Shuaib always works on 'Okocha is on the pitch' 'Kanu is there too' 'Vincent is newly

player of the year in Israel' so I've won the match already. No special thinking. No

special tactics. No studied technical appliance during the match. At the end they lose

the match and say 'we are unlucky'. Luck always goes to he who deserves it.

On the other hand, Nigeria rules on 'America did this' 'Britain did that' 'Canada also

applied it' without any research looking into pros and cons, merits and demerits, and

potentials to run the same system to suit Nigeria's environment, citizens, mentality, etc,

at the end we fail and we say 'Nigerians are always ungrateful'.

In short the irony of my proverbs is that to have an effective governance in

anywhere in Nigeria, especially in Oyo State. you need to read Nigeria for Nigeria. i.e.

Nigeria needs democracy that suits Nigeria. Still with you in contribution. Peace.
Re: Dapolam Accepts Defeat, speaks to Nairalanders by dapolam: 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2009
Dabbs,Good talk and be rest assured that I have learnt a lot from those words of wisdom of yours.
A word is enough for the wise they say.
Thanks and God bless.
We shall be proud of ourselves.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (37) (Reply)

Presidency Unveils Buhari’s Economic Team / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / President Tinubu, APC Governors Meet For First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.