Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (598026 Views)

Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. / Re:members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Johnchike(m): 9:33am On Sep 22, 2012
JESUS is Lord. JESUS Is the way, the truth and the life.
What does it profit a man to lose his soul to the devil? Avoid the deceivers. Repent and believe in the Gospel. The precious blood of JESUS.

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by magzeg(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2012
celinedion: if you are a member of the church of satan please drop a note here.
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
so, are you ready to join?
drop a note here
new members are welcomed. our parent church is america with members including celine dion and several others.
Barack Obama is a secret member and will declare his membership immediately after winning elections.
you are guaranteed a visa to the usa for our annual convention in february next year. members are usually stupendously rich because we connect you fast. be the first to join this elite church in nigeria. we are not a cult. you are free to leave the church if you are not satisfied but it rarely if ever happens.
drop a note here
drop a note here

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by fullmember: 11:49am On Sep 29, 2012
log on to www.churchofsatanworld.yolasite.com and click at registration form to register.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2012
Barf baloney
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Chidon202069(m): 11:55pm On Oct 24, 2012
I WANT TO BE A MEMBER OF CHURCH OF SATAN PLS AND MY NUMBER IS 07065001206 AND MY NAME IS CHIBUZOR OKONKWO ]
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Chidon202069(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2012
drop a note here
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by virginangelyma: 10:23am On Nov 12, 2012
if you want to be a member of church sata contact this no 08035741597
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by virginangelyma: 10:36am On Nov 12, 2012
if you want to no where the church is located in port harcourt you can contact this no 08035741597
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by virginangelyma: 10:38am On Nov 12, 2012
am very much interest in church of sata contact no 08035741597,
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by chris200: 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2012
hello my name is Chris from Nigeria i saw your church and i have make my mind to be the member of church of Satan if there is any all other thing to do just tell me am interest to do it wait for the reply soon next

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 9:02am On Dec 01, 2012
Please anybody in the forum. I want to join either R.O.F or church of satan. Contact me: otunbaworldwide@gmail.com or 08063228187. Am 36yrs. I want to be rich.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Evolver71: 6:51am On Dec 02, 2012
I will grateful if I join this church am ready to sell my soul n go to hell
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Evolver71: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2012
You can call me on 08136097812 or email me @ evolver71@ovi.com
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 02, 2012
U guyz that want 2 join da church of satan,haa 1.ur in 4 a scam 2.ur helping the devil complete the other half of his job.
-2 b in sin is 1 half,cos u the mercy of God cn still reach u easily cos the devil which is satan doesnt av a legal ground ova ur life,ur still operating unda the mercy n grace of God.

-the other half is 2 get ur soul ,av a legal ground ,so he can land u in hell.bonus ull b cheated cos 1. Derz no church of satan in Nigeria, their jst occultis,satanic agen,marine agent , ritualist whose money isnt pure so they chose to hid unda satanist since it suit der lyf styl,n demonic agent who use the c.o.s to deceiv aquire soulz to hell .
U c wen u identify n r willn to serve the devil ,even if u dnt av a binding contract,or agreement bt u n the devil u av sold ur soul alrdy,if n wen u die ur torment is nt jst lyk tat of the sin wo 4 1reason cud nt serve save God.. urs includes torments.
Devil go do u 2 : 0 ,1.ul nt gain wat u want 2.ul go 2 hell n b considerd da devil own cos u sold ur soul in ur hrt which is mor than any contract,God sees ur hrt n he knws ur tot.
Wealth is da major thing da devilz agent use 2 attract,fame is anoda.
Serve God plz .
The bible says" the righteous of a man is of no benefit 2 God,a man kipth righteous of his own benefit" jesus loves u,want 2 knw y .1.he died 4 u
2.hell is a terrible pjace he doesnt want u der,itz meant 4 the devil n his agents.

Bible Verses wit regards 2 hell
Isaiah 34:9 ,"The streams of Edom shall be turned into pitch and her soil into brimstone; her land shall become burning pitch.

The Word of the Lord says in Revelation 21:8"As for the cowardly, however, and the unbelieving, and the fearful, the murderers, the immoral, those practicing magic arts, and idolaters, and all liars- their lot isin the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This is the second death."
Hebrews 10:26-27 ,"For if we goon sinning willfully after acquiring the knowledge of the truth, there is no longer left any sacrifice for sins, but some dreadful anticipation of judgment and of a fierce fire thatis to devour those who oppose God."
This fulfills the word of God written in the book of Isaiah 66:24"They shall go forth; they shall gaze upon the dead bodies of those who have rebelled against Me; for their worm shall not die, nor shall their fire be quenched; they shall be an abhorrence to all mankind."Also in Mark 9:44 ,"Where their worm never ceases and the fire is not put out.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Obiejesiugo: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
Wen wil i be odean? :-XWen wil i be odean?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by joe44: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hello,
How are you doing today?I am writing to make and enquiries and more so to show my interest in joining your reputable congress..I am so much willing to be a member of your church and i will be very honest in all my endeavours,i am a very good and humble individual..I will be glad if i can be accepted and upgraded ....You can kindly mail me back at (onibiyojoseph@yahoo.co.uk)...Hope to read from you soon and better still you can call me on ....08098186099. thanks
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Mariaabua: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2012
celinedion:
who told you they dont preach jesus in church of satan.
bible is used to preach and you will enjoy it. want an application form?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by catoez(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2012
i am from kenya n i want to be a member in the church of satan will it b possible
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by catoez(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2012
[i want to be a member
catoez: i am from kenya n i want to be a member in the church of satan will it b possible
[i want to be a member
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Obiejesiugo: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
I hv feel a form bt i hv nt seen anything y
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by advocate666: 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Satan is great.
All hail our Master, Lucifer the great.
For prospecting members, please do not pay anybody any money to join.
The gift of Satan is free and is the best.
Ave Satanas!
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2012
@advocate666. Pls i wil like to join C.O.S. with all my heart. I have sent 10k to someone account dat want to help me to join but nothing come out from it. Pls help me out, i dont have money. Am too suffering with my family. How can i contact u for real. Mine info is 08063228187. Pls help me sir. Thanks.
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by catoez(m): 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2012
yes satan is the most high father i idol u hail satan th great provider
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 12, 2012
mr obiejesi ugo,send your complain to efernalchurch@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by ngosine: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2012
what is Illuminati?
Re: Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here by catoez(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2012
only this is drop,we wana be hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Nigerian Church Praise & Worship Songs Here / Seeing Demons, Angels, Fallen Angels, Spirits.. - Hsp's / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.