Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,866 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Two Virgins Getting Married - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Virgins Getting Married (8006 Views)

True Facts About Virgins / Two Virgins Wedding / A Night Of Two Virgins. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by yemiade: 12:15am On Oct 08, 2008
well its good for me to get a virgo, but hw many virgo guys dey self
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by eminemkayc: 12:34am On Oct 08, 2008
@jennykadri ur talkng ARRANT INSCRUTABLE CLAPTRAP! Let me tell u smtn u dnt knw,nd il b blunt here cos am exasperated,d 1st tyme i had sex i was 12 u herd me,12yrs nd my cylindrical shaft was lk 16cm long.nw i did it wit so much ease dat d girl(a corper then in d late 80's) kpt on comng bck 4 more nd more! Now,wasnt dat my 1st tym?ths was in j.s2 if u dnt no!listen,there's nothng in this thng AT ALLLL,NOTHING! Iv slept wit all sorts of ppl and am sorry 2 say ths here!uve made nonsense of d essense of creation as GOD would want it! ur sayng expierence, did i have any frm of expierence wn 1 was doin it then?i was smthng else then but iv changed. So discard all these insalubrious statemnts ur makng cos uv nt seen life! U say expierence is d bst teacher,who said so?d fact iv done all manner of thngs in d past doesnt mean i should excoriate others who r doing it rite, yes iv bleeped up,bt d right thng is 4 both 2b maidens, PERIOD
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by na2day2(m): 12:57am On Oct 08, 2008
so why complain when guys sleep around? after all, we are helping many girls get their fair share of experience hands

Tranngirls:

I don't know why people like to talk in fairy tales
it is a very bad idea that two virgins getting married.
The logistics of the whole thing is going to drive any
one crazy. Guys don't be fooled we women what to
be in an experience hands on our wedding night that
is why we usually date guys older, more experience
than us.
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by jennykadri: 1:00am On Oct 08, 2008
eminemkayc:

@jennykadri  ur talkng ARRANT INSCRUTABLE CLAPTRAP! Let me tell u smtn u dnt knw,nd il b blunt here because am exasperated,d 1st tyme i had sex i was 12 u herd me,12yrs nd my cylindrical shaft was lk 16cm long.nw i did it wit so much ease that d girl(a corper then in d late 80's) kpt on comng bck 4 more nd more! Now,wasnt that my 1st time?ths was in j.s2 if u dnt no!listen,there's nothng in this thng AT ALLLL,NOTHING! Iv slept wit all sorts of people and am sorry 2 say ths here!uve made nonsense of d essense of creation as GOD would want it! ur sayng expierence, did i have any frm of expierence wn 1 was doin it then?i was smthng else then but iv changed. So discard all these insalubrious statemnts ur makng because uv nt seen life! U say expierence is d bst teacher,who said so?d fact iv done all manner of thngs in d past doesnt mean i should excoriate others who r doing it rite,  yes iv bleeped up,bt d right thng is 4 both 2b maidens, PERIOD

take a deep breath,now in ,out,in ,out

good let me go call ur psychia doc
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by eminemkayc: 1:11am On Oct 08, 2008
Whch doctor are u talkng abut grl? Was just releasd by d so-called moderator who banned me a whle ago! Hpe i made thngs pellucid 2u?
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by jennykadri: 1:13am On Oct 08, 2008
eminemkayc:

Whch doctor are u talkng abut girl? Was just releasd by d so-called moderator who banned me a whle ago! Hpe i made thngs pellucid 2u?

no u did not.cos i stated my own opinion ,dis is a public forum,anybody dat does not like it,should take it like dat
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by na2day2(m): 1:25am On Oct 08, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

eminemkayc:

@jennykadri ur talkng ARRANT INSCRUTABLE CLAPTRAP! Let me tell u smtn u dnt knw,nd il b blunt here because am exasperated,d 1st tyme i had sex i was 12 u herd me,12yrs nd my cylindrical shaft was lk 16cm long.nw i did it wit so much ease that d girl(a corper then in d late 80's) kpt on comng bck 4 more nd more! Now,wasnt that my 1st time?ths was in j.s2 if u dnt no!listen,there's nothng in this thng AT ALLLL,NOTHING! Iv slept wit all sorts of people and am sorry 2 say ths here!uve made nonsense of d essense of creation as GOD would want it! ur sayng expierence, did i have any frm of expierence wn 1 was doin it then?i was smthng else then but iv changed. So discard all these insalubrious statemnts ur makng because uv nt seen life! U say expierence is d bst teacher,who said so?d fact iv done all manner of thngs in d past doesnt mean i should excoriate others who r doing it rite, yes iv bleeped up,bt d right thng is 4 both 2b maidens, PERIOD
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by eminemkayc: 1:37am On Oct 08, 2008
Alryt sweethat,i undrstnd whre ur cmng 4m!hpe i wus nt 2 obstreperous wit my statemnts,its just dat i tuk stinct 2 digest wht u ppl whr writng abut virgins this nd virgin dat nd i was very upset cos i remembrd d cretinous lifestyle i used 2 tread b4! so i just hd 2 say smtn,though out of annoyance dear! Blv me,virgins can still marry nd perform their conjugal respnsblties proply, Hpe u didnt c me as being personal?its too much readng nd listening 2 SLIM SHADY!iv now transformd 4m a bad fellow,2 a genius, believe me,its a testimony il tel in details someday,
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by jennykadri: 1:41am On Oct 08, 2008
eminemkayc:

Alryt sweethat,i undrstnd whre ur cmng 4m!hpe i wus nt 2 obstreperous wit my statemnts,its just that i tuk stinct 2 digest wht u people whr writng abut virgins this nd virgin that nd i was very upset because i remembrd d cretinous lifestyle i used 2 tread before! so i just hd 2 say smtn,though out of annoyance dear! Blv me,virgins can still marry nd perform their conjugal respnsblties proply,  Hpe u didnt c me as being personal?its too  much readng nd listening 2 SLIM SHADY!iv now transformd 4m a bad fellow,2 a genius, believe me,its a testimony il tel in details someday,

ok,no probs,I'm not saying that virginity is bad,like i said ,for me i will prefer it if d girl is a virgin and d guy is not

because d gilr has so much expectations for d d-day,she has dreamt,wished and prayed for the day a man will come take it off her,now d only thing she will ask for is smone that will teach her,smone that will take her to that maximum height of sexual satisfaction,a man that will make her experience a new life entirely,and not smone who knows nothing like her,I'm a woman so i know what I'm talking about

that is my point
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by CrazyMan(m): 1:47am On Oct 08, 2008
I think it would be good because both parties won't have to worry about past life, how many girls did he date, how many guys has she slept with. Such issues kill relationships.
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by eminemkayc: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2008
Alryt dear,i nw cmprehend ur point apparentiy!
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by jennykadri: 1:59am On Oct 08, 2008
crazykid:

I think it would be good because both parties won't have to worry about past life, how many girls did he date, how many guys has she slept with. Such issues kill relationships.

its better to marry smone that has seen life and is tired of it

marrying smone who is still clean ,is by Gods grace,because there is a high probability that that person will go astray,wanting to taste what he or she have been missing

nevertheless i still stand on my word,d girl being a virgin ,no probs,but the guy no way
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by na2day2(m): 6:14am On Oct 08, 2008
i hope there is an actual attempt to make sense here. so the girl can be a virgin and the guy should not be, right? so who does the guy practice with, his mother? angry angry angry angry was this not the same complaint that girls use to give that guys sleep around but when it is time for marriage they want a virgin? i said it before, u girls can't make up ur minds

jennykadri:

ok,no probs,I'm not saying that virginity is bad,like i said ,for me i will prefer it if d girl is a virgin and d guy is not

Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Tranngirls(f): 8:23am On Oct 08, 2008
nobody is saying virginity it is a bad thing but the truth
is bitter everytime. In real life two virgins shouldnt get
married ok one has to be experience because experience
is the best teacher.
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by jennykadri: 2:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
na2day?:

i hope there is an actual attempt to make sense here.  so the girl can be a virgin and the guy should not be, right? so who does the guy practice with, his mother?  angry angry angry angry was this not the same complaint that girls use to give that guys sleep around but when it is time for marriage they want a virgin? i said it before, u girls can't make up ur minds

my friend do u know what a public forum is?u dont?r u kidding me,u really dont know?ok let me tell u

its a place where people are allowed to state their opinions be it good or bad,so if u r not comfortable wt mine,take a dive into the ocean

I'm so done with u
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by cooldud62: 2:26pm On Oct 08, 2008
Jenny, sup babe?long time

by the way, how two virgins go get married?
Honestly,they will end up cheating on each other execpt they hace signed
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by jennykadri: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2008
cooldud62*:

Jenny, sup babe?long time

by the way, how two virgins go get married?
Honestly,they will end up cheating on each other execpt they hace signed

i dey hon,how body?wetin seun dey do as him dey ban u anyhow,na waooo

no mind them,virgins wey wan marry virgins too,na their choice

but if i had d chance to go back to singlehood again,blive me ,I'm not going for a virgin
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by spikedcylinder: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2008
@ topic

That is why some women start walking funny at some point in their lives. . . . . for the rest of their lives. tongue
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by chamotex(m): 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2008
spikedcylinder:

@ topic

That is why some women start walking funny at some point in their lives. . . . . for the rest of their lives. tongue

ermm, expantiate please . . . . . .expantiate cheesy
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by na2day2(m): 11:15pm On Oct 08, 2008
1st female town clown lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

jennykadri:

my friend do u know what a public forum is?u don't?r u kidding me,u really don't know?ok let me tell u

its a place where people are allowed to state their opinions be it good or bad,so if u r not comfortable wt mine,take a dive into the ocean

I'm so done with u
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by spikedcylinder: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2008
chamotex:

ermm, expantiate please . . . . . .expantiate cheesy

I no talk anything o! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by CrazyMan(m): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
jennykadri:

its better to marry smone that has seen life and is tired of it

marrying smone who is still clean ,is by Gods grace,because there is a high probability that that person will go astray,wanting to taste what he or she have been missing

nevertheless i still stand on my word,d girl being a virgin ,no probs,but the guy no way
So you would prefer to marry a chronic womanizer all in the name of experience?
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by na2day2(m): 4:45am On Oct 18, 2008
i tire ooooo

crazykid:

Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Tranngirls(f): 8:15am On Oct 18, 2008
I will prefer to marry a man with experience if he is a
chronic womanizer that mean he know how to treat
women so i will tell me that it is time for us to remove
the characters that we have that indicates that we
were single (including my fucking around)
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 18, 2008
all this virgin talk don tire me
wetin dey inside virgin sef?
no be dat thin rope wey cover dem hole??
me i no even like virgins
dem wahala too much. tongue
let someone else do the opening while i do the servicing. grin
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by smooooooth: 10:38am On Oct 18, 2008
sex is a progressive thing, you just get better as you get more comfortable with your partner. whether you experienced or not you have to know what your partner wants and with every sex, you just get better.

so its not a matter of 100years of experince or a 0% of it, a guy with a 100years of experince will flop in bed if there is no sexual understanding btw him and his girl, like what if a girl likes u stick a finger in her arse while u sucking her, and she never says that and the guy doesnt know that. his 100years of experience wld have been a flop then.
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by RuuDie(m): 10:39am On Oct 18, 2008
The perfect UNION. . . . . .
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by ayobase(m): 11:04am On Oct 18, 2008
RuuDie:

The perfect UNION. . . . . .
]

Tell en jare!!!!
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 18, 2008
married virgins will always give birth to good children.
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Danke: 2:06pm On Oct 18, 2008
crazykid:

i prefer to marry one who has seen life and is tired of it,u dont even understand d post
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 18, 2008
man it will be explosive cause virgins of thses days tear eye no be small. wink
Re: Two Virgins Getting Married by Gamine(f): 5:12pm On Oct 18, 2008
@Ruudie,

So u get sense like this

@Na2day

Leaf the Jenny lady alone o

She is still smarting that her hussy didnt tell her sorry.

AT ALL,

Research has been carried out that its hard for an "experienced" guy
to like a postvirgin gal.

So he will ultimately go looking for the "experienced" gal

So people keep decieving yasef der.

Experienced people should stick together

lol.

Your Partner Mentions Another Name On Your Wedding Day - What Will You Do? / What Will You Do If Your Girl Use Another Guy As Dp / Black Woman Gives Birth To White Baby In Europe While The Husband Is Black

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50