Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,174 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! (34908 Views)

Baby Pictures Of Nairalanders! / List Of Nairalanders I Have Seen Real Life But Have Not Seen Me. / Amazing Things I Discovered About Nairaland During The Offline Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by skabber2: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
So, I am addicted to nairaland...... I need help! grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Missmossy:
My Diary has disappeared! So sad,yours too.....
Missmossy I missed you.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow, so we are all age mates now? No more 5yrs old account cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by freecocoa(f): 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Never knew the internet can be extremely boring without NL, can't even remember what life on the net was like before NL, told many of my friends to log in to nl on their device, thinking say my own don spoil, till I saw seun's tweet grin.

Tried so many other sites but none came close, people at home were like "if e be you like this, how e go be seun?"

Walai this kind thing should not be allowed to happen again, now I realize that even if I don't visit NL anymore, just knowing that its still there means a lot to me.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ps25d4nym45s: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
This time we are wiping the history of nairaland from scratch. We're taking over for two weeks
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
where is lynpetra
I miss you joor
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by calabaman(m): 12:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Its been a terrible time... Being parted from your tru love (nairaland).. Good to have her back

Not letting her outta my site again cheesy
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by adiong: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Never knew i could b so affected i was sad even at mid nite i woke up check if nairaland is back

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by JFK68: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
stan-ogb:
It is with gratitude to God almighty that we felicitate with all nairalanders on the successful return of nairaland online.

However, during the offline period, many of us didn't really enjoy the internet.

I personally searched for other forums, only to find out that there is none like nairaland. The closest was naijapals.

On the other hand, i observed that the hackers that tried to wipe out this forum had successfully wiped their data till about January 11. We pray such thing does not happen again.
I am so happy Nairaland is back online, i was never addicted to the site but i sure missed Nairaland when it was offline... Kudos to the team Nairaland
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed Nairaland in that I missed my stress reliever. Was so edgy at work throughout the week. Also a source of information, though u have to do some weeding.

Weekend wouldn't be boring after all.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by galaxi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
if is not nairaland,it can't be like it.

2 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by emilo26(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
i kept on weeping, refreshing my web browser, and am still crying cos i have just lost my topic. Oga seun hw much them charge you.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ritapearl(f): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Was wondering what happened. Thank God nairaland is back!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

I missed you joor. Come back here and give me a lovely kiss. kiss Don't run away again oo. I suspected your other handle sha, though not sure.

kiss
Uju is sharing group hug, go collect yours.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by mkoabiola: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Was thinking seun had been kidnapped nt until I saw hs update on fbuk dat he is hale n hearty.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Chrisx1x(m): 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]am addicted to nairaland !!! somebody pray 4 me!!!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
Please where us Idowuogbo. ?

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by DANNED(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
The internet has been so boring without nairaland.
But those hackers wicked o.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by docconceptscom: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
no place like nairaland
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by ndidibabe(f): 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
I am happy that Nairaland is back. I get all my news (genuine and real)here. Sorry about the stress, Seun.

3 Likes

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by GatJokez(f): 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed reading the different news and topics. Mostly missed people's comments and funny conversations. I didn't realize what major part NL plays in my daily routine until it was gone sad. So happy you're back smiley cheesy grin
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2014
meh undecided
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Mentcee(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
I didnt know how insecure i was without nairaland til this ish happened. Thank God. I felt it the most. On other matters, one wonders what the likes of Demdem and Bluetooth were doing during the downtime. Infact... I laugh. Nobody saw them even in NL facebook. Bunch of 'goons' lol.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Project400: 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Wow! welcome back Nairaland!
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by sleekymag(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
Glad to have Nairaland back. Am also one of the addicts on this site. Everyday i kept checking to see if it's back.

On another note, i was wondering if Seun could finally get to sell this website, make some cool millions of dollars, and move on to the next big project of his, plus maybe offer to help the new owners manage the site (whatsapp and facebook comes to mind). Having a downtime of 5days ain't cool at all. I think Nairaland should step up and start rivalling the Google, Facebook, Youtube, Instagram of this world.

1 Like

Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by PedroJP(m): 12:36pm On Jun 27, 2014
I said ahhhh!! Blike person don write sthing wey be truth about our world powers wey make dem attack my dear Nairaland like dat. Dis kind attack no fit b from Naija. D attack get purpose, to clear a truth or to shatter dis medium Nigerians come very close to each other to share info
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Beync(f): 12:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
I can't even tell what I do with my monthly bis apart from browsing nl. Seun gat to pay me.
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by femijck(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by femijck(m): 12:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
Honestly it's been very hard for me ....i checked the site every 5mins.......i searched for other forums...but i could find none that is just like nairaland.....anyway thank God the hackers has been put to shame....miss my e-family at the NYSC trend....love ya
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Beync(f): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
teeo:

I missed you joor. Come back here and give me a lovely kiss. kiss Don't run away again oo. I suspected your other handle sha, though not sure.
I'll tell mummy for you uu
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by OgaTheTop2: 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
It's now I believe I can't do without Nairaland. I'm hopelessly addicted to this forum. Seun, na wa o. sad
Re: Reaction Of Nairalanders During The Offline Period! by Amhappy(f): 12:43pm On Jun 27, 2014
I felt sick and cut out from the world. Thank God its over

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

PHOTOS: The Most Dangerous Things People Do In Lagos / Reasons You Might Not Be Having Light (electricity): To A Layman Understanding / What Is The Craziest Rumour You Have Heard About Yourself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.