Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20741 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Miramee(f): 5:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Interested
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Oahray: 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
Miramee: Interested
xynerise oooo. Leave the kitchen and come hia!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:40pm On Jul 11, 2014
Miramee: Interested
Noted.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2014
UPDATE CONTESTANTS

Male

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Maximus17

Female

Yeyenatu
Harbosede02
Jambsupport
lindachi86
Benita4bliss
Miramee

Now we are set to kick-off cool.

Remember that this thread is a suggestion thread, so we need your opinion on when to start the competition.

Cc: Dygeasy
Shoefreak
Docilicious
Cococandy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
xynerise: UPDATE CONTESTANTS

Male

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Maximus17

Female

Yeyenatu
Harbosede02
Jambsupport
lindachi86
Benita4bliss
Miramee

Remember that this thread is a suggestion thread, so we need your opinion on when to start the competition.

Shoefreak
Docilicious
Cococandy
legooooo!!!!!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2014

Male

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Maximus17

Female

Yeyenatu
Harbosede02
Jambsupport
lindachi86
Benita4bliss
Miramee

Shoefreak
Docilicious
Cococandy

Finally I don wait tire
Oya jeka Gbon soun!!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by cococandy(f): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
Hello everybody. smiley
Let's kick this off.
Contestant send your entries to the judges

Xynerise: Chinedu.jcn@gmail.com
Dygeasy:dygeasy@gmail.com
Dolicilicious: Dollypencil@nokiamail.com
Cococandy: mrskefe@yahoo.com
Shoefreak: missboldie@gmail.com
Ishsoph: ishgongs@yahoo.com

Male

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Maximus17

Female

Yeyenatu
Harbosede02
Jambsupport
lindachi86
Benita4bliss
Miramee

Shoefreak
Docilicious
Cococandy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 11, 2014
Oh I've been sidelined Antelope
Well and good
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by cococandy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2014
See ya mouth.
Ishsoph: Oh I've been sidelined Antelope
Well and good
grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well and good
gringringrin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 9:20pm On Jul 11, 2014
Well and good
Tozo tongue. You know you need some update in your system? Go and get a whatsapp enabled phone

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: Hello everybody. smiley
Let's kick this off.

errrmmm sorry pls, which entry again.. You mean pix ?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Neldrizzy: errrmmm sorry pls, which entry again.. You mean pix ?
Chai! Una don forget finish. Read page one again grin

your profile
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
I'm so sorry, guys. But I'm pulling out. If you notice I hardly come online and I'm even thinking of deactivating. I'm just swamped with other things and this actually took a long time. So sorry guys.

Have fun!

Male

MabraO
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO
Maximus17

Female

Yeyenatu
Harbosede02
Jambsupport
lindachi86
Benita4bliss
Miramee

Shoefreak
Docilicious
Cococandy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Neldrizzy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2014
yeyenatu: I'm so sorry, guys. But I'm pulling out. If you notice I hardly come online and I'm even thinking of deactivating. I'm just swamped with other things and this actually took a long time. So sorry guys.

Have fun!

nawao!!! Why now ?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: See ya mouth. grin
U like it? wink

But what he did wasn't fair na as the pioneers of the original thread
Unceremoniously sacked embarassed
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by cococandy(f): 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2014
You've been MIA
Ishsoph:
U like it? wink

But what he did wasn't fair na as the pioneers of the original thread
Unceremoniously sacked embarassed
But you're in
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
xynerise:
Tozo tongue. You know you need some update in your system? Go and get a whatsapp enabled phone
Really
Runs off to go do that
Lolz

Oga I ain't for any communication that involves my digits with people I meet in an anonymous forum. My bbm pin, maybe but not my digits. If it's what disqualifies me, then I'd enjoy the show as respectful observer like other landersders. tongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2014
@Yeyenatu. You will be missed cool

Guys, the competition is becoming more competitive. 9 gents, 5 ladies, go get your dream partner cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
cococandy: You've been MIA
But you're in
I wasn't
Been stalking the thread and don't see the need for passive comments. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ishsoph:
Really
Runs off to go do that
Lolz

Oga I ain't for any communication that involves my digits with people I meet in an anonymous forum. My bbm pin, maybe but not my digits. If it's disqualifies me, then I'd enjoy the show as respectful observer like other landersders. tongue
It doesn't disqualify you. It brings you one step ahead. Mr. Man, everybody get wetin e dey use e time do. You think say we go begin flash you? Mtchew!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
xynerise:
It doesn't disqualify you. It brings you one step ahead. Mr. Man, everybody get wetin e dey use e time do. [/b]You think say we go begin flash you?[b] Mtchew!
grin grin

Sometimes you're way too childish to be taken serious. cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2014
Ishsoph:
grin grin

Sometimes you're way too childish to be taken serious. cheesy
He has a point though
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2014
Dygeasy: He has a point though
check ur mail pls
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
Harbosede02: check ur mail pls
Replied!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Maximus17(m): 3:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Finally,This thread intends kicking off, so how does the entry works?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2014
cococandy: Hello everybody. smiley
Let's kick this off.

Already did
So what's next?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2014
You'd have to wait. The others are yet to.

MabraO:

Already did
So what's next?

Maximus17: Finally,This thread intends kicking off, so how does the entry works?
You would send your profile to the email addresses listed. Pls red the front page for more details.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2014
So una still dey do this thing.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2014
teeo: So una still dey do this thing.
Of course.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2014
xynerise:
Of course.
Okay oo. Make me just dey look oo.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / All The Questions You Have To Answer Being A Girl That Likes Football - Meme / Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.