Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20788 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Teespice(f): 2:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ishsoph:
Na you go get the hot na
We swapped position remember
cheesy

Ishsoph

I will break that your coconut head ooo.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Miracy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ishsoph:
Don't worry
You shall release your comments when e clear your eyes. cheesy
Lolzzz...I can e-see clearly...all is welll tongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

When did advising you to do your duty become disrespect?

The weekend will soon pass you by with nothing to show for it tongue

Okoko grin
She went to see her people

Yes, don't refer to her like some object angry

Am not you that lack sef-control wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
Teespice:

Ishsoph

Husband beater!
cheesy

By the way, I extended your regard to your colleague. She sends her warmest greeting wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Miracy(f): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
obayaya:

Is meat meant for any other thing apart from eating? tongue
Maybe not smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by obayaya(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ishsoph:
She went to see her people

Yes, don't refer to her like some object angry

Am not you that lack sef-control wink

Look at you grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by obayaya(m): 2:44pm On Jul 19, 2014
Miracy:
Maybe not smiley

Tell me something wink
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Teespice(f): 3:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
Ishsoph:
Husband beater!
cheesy

By the way, I extended your regard to your colleague. She sends her warmest greeting wink

Awwww.

That's so sweet of her.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
Teespice:

Ishsoph

you mean this?

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Teespice(f): 5:37pm On Jul 19, 2014
Olekumaster: you mean this?

Ah

Yes ooo

I have my sledgehammer ready sef.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
xynarise whats really holding back the kick off of this contest its becoming less interesting as the day goes by. Y don't you just deal whit the contestants you have instead of weating like forever for new entries that i doubt will eva kum. My church mind thoug
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Okaka27(m): 5:02am On Jul 20, 2014
What does it mean when a girl asks u jokingly, are u my boyfreind
Maybe because u were a bit too u knw, touchy nd showing intrest.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:42pm On Jul 20, 2014
Awho: xynarise whats really holding back the kick off of this contest its becoming less interesting as the day goes by. Y don't you just deal whit the contestants you have instead of weating like forever for new entries that i doubt will eva kum. My church mind thoug
We have 3 entries so far. Should we go on with it?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 6:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
xynerise:
We have 3 entries so far. Should we go on with it?

we can make do with that i bet we even get started like now'Let the show begin'
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Awho:

we can make do with that i bet we even get started like now'Let the show begin'
Be honest, does it make sense?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
xynerise:
Be honest, does it make sense?

truth be told it does not buh the last time i checked we had a long list of contestants ranging from girls=boys, but still check it we loosing most of our contestants who barely even come around to check whats cooking, if you'll let me i'll beterstill say lets gets started and give time for new entries mayb say a week or two after kick off. Am only human object me if you don't buy my idea
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 7:07pm On Jul 20, 2014
Awho:

truth be told it does not buh the last time i checked we had a long list of contestants ranging from girls=boys, but still check it we loosing most of our contestants who barely even come around to check whats cooking, if you'll let me i'll beterstill say lets gets started and give time for new entries mayb say a week or two after kick off. Am only human object me if you don't buy my idea
The show has begun already, but the entries are yet to be submitted. If you have a way to spice it up, who am I to stop you? cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 7:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
xynerise:
The show has begun already, but the entries are yet to be submitted. If you have a way to spice it up, who am I to stop you? cheesy

funny fellow, i'll advice again you give us a list of all the contestants again so they can easily see it on their mention. And also the roles so they won't go astray good luck to all contestants
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2014
UPDATE CONTESTANTS

Male

Mabra0 * Verified
Tuntheycr7
Ichidodo
Neldrizzy
YoungPRO
Michaeltotti
Yommyphresh
akiOYIBO *Verified
Maximus17

Female

Harbosede02 * Verified
Jambsupport
lindachi86
Benita4bliss[/quote]

Please, submit your entries.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
the show is on xo its time to get the party started. Ladys tell us your type of man or possibly which guy you think can rock your speckers the more guy tell us the lady you think rocks the best for you
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
Ishsoph:
They didn't carry me along
Had to travel home to see my native doctor grandpa
He assured me that here shall remain like a desert until the organizers contacts me

grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 21, 2014
xynerise:
Stop sounding like a child. Was your email not listed among the judges?

I am not surprised though
shocked
It was only a joke sir. Cant you see?

Take a deep breath pls!
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
where is lindachi ma nairaland crush is she not in again
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by lindachi86(f): 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2014
Awho: where is lindachi ma nairaland crush is she not in again
my dear,i am here.i dnt seem to understand wats going on here undecided.i hv lost interest in d game.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
lindachi86: my dear,i am here.i dnt seem to understand wats going on here undecided.i hv lost interest in d game.

come on babes the party just got started xo lets get the ball rolling. Lets know your type of guy and i promised canversing for vote for u remember xo my B is in. Its show tym people
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Cchuks27(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2014
T
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
lol....am just seeing this:is dating now a game?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by akiOYIBO: 11:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Joshuadon: 3:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
facts

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by francies(m): 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
D reason y most girls are playing games is because dem are nt planing for marriage. but I like girls who love game,and if you are ready let play
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Blessedwhite(m): 6:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
farano: lolz
it's enough to laugh

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

10 Signs It’s Time To Let Go / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.