Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,634 members, 7,820,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20779 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:37am On Aug 02, 2014
olusolamii:
xynerise: shade your eyes. It's about to go Bleep in here!!! grin
Hmmm. Where is Anti-spamspot where you need her? grin tongue
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Yummy99: 11:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Guys/Ladies check out this site www.yansh.me its a social networking site, if you regsiter and start chatting on there you stand a chance to win some prices...and also a video intro of yourself could be featured on the website...its a great place to meet people all over the world.

its easy to sign up, use your facebook or twitter ID. you can definitely win something... www.yansh.me

Try it out!!! and spread the word. smiley
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by olusolamii: 11:56am On Aug 02, 2014
Enemy of progress ooo
Hhahhahahhahahahahaha

grin grin
xynerise:
Hmmm. Where is Anti-spamspot where you need her? grin tongue

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 4:56am On Sep 05, 2014
Xynerise what happened to our thread na
So it just went AWOL just like that?
I can't find it no more on more on romance section had to go tru my mentions to get it
Has the Competition be canceled?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Jan 28, 2015
xynerise:

Are you male or female?
Ooopsss... can't belive I never responded to this. Am female. Happy new year BTW.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Her Dad Is A Herbalist! Advice Pls / Radiant & I Discuss: cheating in the marriage / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.