Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,920 members, 7,824,873 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread (20801 Views)

Match 'n' Tag [Suggestion Thread] / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. / What Are The Dating Mistakes That Guys & Ladies Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy cococandy and co am I still serving?

tongue

1 Like

Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:58am On Jul 12, 2014
Ishsoph: Dygeasy cococandy and co am I still serving?

tongue
You are as long as you're receiving mails from contestants.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Jambsupport(f): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2014
This thing is dry o. No bite
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by xynerise: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2014
Jambsupport: This thing is dry o. No bite
Send your entry to any of the emails on page 13
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by MabraO: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2014
shoefreak: You'd have to wait. The others are yet to.

You would send your profile to the email addresses listed. Pls red the front page for more details.

I said already sent a mail to cococandy already so what's next?

Don't u guys check ur mails to know who and who sent his or her profiles in?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2014
Yes we do. When we have all the profiles, we move forward.

MabraO:

I said already sent a mail to cococandy already so what's next?

Don't u guys check ur mails to know who and who sent his or her profiles in?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 12, 2014
shoefreak: Yes we do. When we have all the profiles, we move forward.

::::::::::::::::::::
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: You are as long as you're receiving mails from contestants.
Haven't received any oo
How about the method we used before the tsunami? Mail sharing between the judges?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ishsoph:
Haven't received any oo
How about the method we used before the tsunami? Mail sharing between the judges?
It's archaic and rather clumsy. It's also unreliable for quick response.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 12, 2014
Dygeasy: It's archaic and rather clumsy. It's also unreliable for quick response.

Is alright
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by adewasco19(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2014
Am in
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by princed4real(m): 12:29pm On Jul 15, 2014
Am prince David, i kinda receive comments saying dat am handsome.. so am looking for a girl either fair or dark fine, slim, sexy, brilliant between the age of 16 and 18 in ibadon cool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Dygeasy(m): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2014
princed4real: Am prince David, i kinda receive comments saying dat am handsome.. so am looking for a girl either fair or dark fine, slim, sexy, brilliant between the age of 16 and 18 in ibadon cool
Post-UTME form for different schools are out though undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by raphslay: 7:44pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hallow ,my name is Raphael and i am seeking a fine beautiful women from NL who can spend time together with me
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by akiOYIBO: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2014
raphslay: Hallow ,my name is Raphael and i am seeking a fine beautiful women from NL who can spend time together with me
Raphael? u no belong here
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
Dygeasy: Post-UTME form for different schools are out though undecided
looooooool
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
Shoutout to nymphomaniacs in the house
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2014
its been a while since the last time i heard from lindachi on this thread is she still in? Xynerise mr. Moderator
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by lindachi86(f): 6:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Awho: its been a while since the last time i heard from lindachi on this thread is she still in? Xynerise mr. Moderator
i am here sweety.Sorry,i hv bin so busy.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2014
lindachi86: i am here sweety.Sorry,i hv bin so busy.

i hope u won't consider it weird or even hold it against me if i say i miss your lines. Because i hate holding back my feelings.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by lindachi86(f): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2014
Awho:

i hope u won't consider it weird or even hold it against me if i say i miss your lines. Because i hate holding back my feelings.
y should i?feel free to express urself grin
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Awho(m): 8:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
lindachi86: y should i?feel free to express urself grin

so how has it been going for ya i mean from life in general to the contest. I remember we use to rock as the best team do we still have that spirit?
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by lulu1986(f): 12:26am On Jul 18, 2014
Hahahaha fun but interesting.
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2014
Shall we start already!

undecided
Re: The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread by lindachi86(f): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
i wonder wats going on undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

The Four Minutes Man / Places You Should Not Go On The First-Date / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.