Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (677536 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by fatboislim(m): 5:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dear VO,
What happens after the additional administrative processing is completed? My cousin got a call to come to the embassy on the 31st by 1pm with the letter given to him. Will he be issued a visa?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by mbanj4real: 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hi VO, I saw visa issued on Wednesday and went to
dhl passport collection @ VI on Thursday but was
told not available dat I should come on Wednesday
next week. pls what is happen. can I go on Monday or help me out with Dhl passport collection phone number
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by DobraDobra: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
VisaOfficer: blessedfavoured, kbtb, ferdimako, jt2010, thank you o! You also just saved one of your fellow Nairalanders from getting called back in to talk to us again. This is what I read about a DV interview:

And I thought, "#*!X%^!!! He has a child he didn't list on his original Diversity Visa entry?!? #*!X%^!!!!!!!"

But now I am at peace. grin kiss

Laughing seriously I wonder what u used in tying the symbols I could feel you. We get u on this, now u know some things about our school days. Happy for d nairalander what a lucky escape I always remeber ur words (dv is only one chance)

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Ddream77: 7:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dear V.O,
I sent this mail to the embassy ;

Good day sir/ma, 
I had my interview on the 10th of July and was told the visa would be ready for pick up on the 17th of july 2014 but when i checked the status of my visa this morning the status reads READY but the date updated changed from the 11th to 16th, 17th and now 18th.
I also went to the collection centre and was told they hadn't received my passport and should check online or come back on Monday. I don't really understand because someone told me that, it's supposed to have changed to ISSUED so I'm a bit confused.
Should I still go ahead on Monday for pick up? 

Applicant Name - Adeyemoh Mohammed Ekundayo
Case Number-   2014AF17107
Your anticipated response will be appreciated. 
Thanks.

And the embassy response was ;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be informed that your case is still undergoing administrative processing, we apologize for the delay, we will contact you as soon as the administrative processing is complete and schedule an appointment.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Correspondence Unit (TMI)
US CONSULATE GENERAL
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Now, I pondering what the problem is and will I come over for another interview? If I have to, what are the things I need to bring along?

1, I have been to the US embassy for interview three times and denied all three times. The last time I was at the embassy was in 2005. But I wasn't asked by the consular on the day of my interview.

2, I didn't change any information on my passport or identity.

3, First time, I applied as a student through an agent whom I paid and assisted me in getting a form i-20 from a flying school. Second time was as a visitor and same as for the third time which my uncle invited me. My interview between the second and third time was in a space of three months or less. The V.O then, said "I shouldn't waste my time" Is it that i've been banned? I did all this all because I wanted to go to the USA by all means to get a meaningful life and was frustrated by JAMB!!!

4, In my previous post I made mention that there were some errors on my form which i'll like to correct and you said I can change them at the embassy but when I got to the embassy the man I submitted my documents to refused. i.e my place of work, host address because he has moved to a new place and occupation because I finally registered my own company under CAC.

5, Why has my status not changed on CEAC from Ready to AP? Or are there different kinds of AP levels or stages?

6, If the update date changes on does it mean you are working on the visa process? Because mine changed from 11th, 16th, 17th and now 18th of august.

7, I thought you said if there was any issue I will be called in my previous post? But I had to email the embassy first to be updated on the issue at hand. Anyway, Being placed on AP is worst than been denied. This is torture... Lol. I say this because one keeps on pondering what the issue might be. Blood pressure will rise and all sorts.... Lol.

I wish you'd just tell me what exactly the issue is and to the best of my knowledge i'd speak the truth and if there's anyway I can come in to make it faster and easier for you at the embassy, i'm willing to assist since I took an oath/still under oath.... 30th of September is just around the corner.

Looking forward to you reply.
Thank you and God bless...
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by AREOLA: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
HELLO V.O,
We had our interview 11th july nd our visa was approved but wednesday 16th july someone called me from d embassy that  should come thursday 17th by 1pm but when  got there d CO said  should d following day which is 18th with  husband so when we got there d CO asked  hubby if he had ever applied 4 a visa he said NO even when d CO brought out d print out he was still denying nd  myself never knew of this until  got to embassy  friday.Finally he said yes nd d CO said since she cannot isssued him a visa.his passport was returned nd a refusal worksheet that explains his refusal.
Now,  want U̶̲̥̅̊
to advise me ma what can  do to help d situation, since  dint knw dt he has applied 4 a visa with a different identity 12years ago.Different namd nd different date of birth.
Secondly, d reason why I'm writing to U̶̲̥̅̊
is because  really need ur candid advise  d next step to take because  marriage is just 2years nd 4months nd we have a daughter of 1 year 5months. don't want  home to be separated please ma, advise me  what to do so that he can be issue a visa.God bless U̶̲̥̅̊
!
Awaiting your response.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by prommy(f): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2014
After USA visa interview how will you know you are denied of visa.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Nobody: 7:33am On Jul 19, 2014
VisaOfficer:

I can't check for you because your personal information is needed to do that. Please try again at www.dvlottery.state.gov/esc .

Thank you sir.... We checked and got our chat date. So happy now

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by HABRUZZY(m): 8:31am On Jul 19, 2014
good morning VO please i have a question pls an undergraduate who is currently in year 2. what category do i fall under the listed Highest level of education you have achieved, as of
today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school,
no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational
school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, ( Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral - level courses,
and (10) Doctorate.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by makinds: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2014
Dear vo, I really appreciate your tremendious help you have been rendered to us on NL.May Amighty God reward you abundantly amen. My area sister is a dv2014 winner and shehave been scheduled for mid august. My question thus; when she started her education both primary and secondary she has been bearing their family compand name (shonekan kuburat .b) but when she got admitted to high institution she change her name to her fathers name (Adulrasheed kuburat .b) due to some reason. Therefore her ssce carried her compand name while her high institution and her Dv winner name carried her father name.my question is , what is her chances with co? And what type of supportive document can she brought as backup for case. Thanks ma, I Will be awiating for your anticipated response
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2014
Hello VO:

My Wife and I just wanted to thank you (I believe that you're the IV section Chief) and your colleagues for finally approving her CR1 visa application (Sept 2013) after refusing her initial K1 visa application (Nov 2012).

She gave birth to a new American citizen that we created from Nigerian parts 2 weeks ago here in Los Angeles.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to finally be able to get our family together. It's still like a dream

PS: Her original refusal was the much dreaded "lack of a bonafide relationship". So obviously the VO that refused her back in 2012 made a wrong decision but we all do that sometimes in our jobs, so no hard feelings.

Thank you once again.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by pepson: 6:17pm On Jul 19, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Well, having read your case notes and seen how many fraudulent documents you submitted, my guess is that you came across in the interview as mature and intelligent enough to share responsibility for the fraud. (Sorry to sound so stern but, well...)

ok VO, ouff!!!im so much despair about this whole thing, i think i should remove U.S.A from my mind!!!, i thank you very much for your readiness to always answer my questions,thanks and stay blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by PMBL: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2014
Hi VO I want to know if the k1 fiance visa was denied under misrepsentation 212(a)(6)(c)(i) is a 601 waiver allowed? Because we were told by the embassy in Haiti that the k1 category does not qualify for the waiver only if we were married and apply for the i-130 is when we would qualify for the waiver for misrepsentation
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2014
faizanshaik: Hi VO

My uncle filed petition under F4 family based immigration category, as this category visa movement is really slow now my age is 21 and as per CSPA it is 16 ,in order to get my PD current it will more take 3-4 years to complete,Now the issue is that is it ok to do job or is there any restriction that if i do job i may not be eligible for the visa immigration because i m child derivative.

thankyou.

Greetings! Yes, the F4 does have a long wait time compared to other visa categories. Spouses, children, and parents are given priority over siblings. It's fine if you get a job in the meantime - but if you get amrried, you will no longer qualify as a derivative to the F4 petition.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
mbanj4real: Hi VO, I saw visa issued on Wednesday and went to dhl passport collection @ VI on Thursday but was told not available dat I should come on Wednesday next week. pls what is happen.

Did they say to return to the collection center on Wednesday, or to come see us at the Consulate on Wednesday?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
fatboislim: Dear VO,
What happens after the additional administrative processing is completed? My cousin got a call to come to the embassy on the 31st by 1pm with the letter given to him. Will he be issued a visa?

There's no way of knowing based on what you've written here. The officer will let your cousin know what's happening at the follow-up appointment on the 31st.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ddream77: Dear V.O,
I sent this mail to the embassy ;

Good day sir/ma, 
I had my interview on the 10th of July and was told the visa would be ready for pick up on the 17th of july 2014 but when i checked the status of my visa this morning the status reads READY but the date updated changed from the 11th to 16th, 17th and now 18th.
I also went to the collection centre and was told they hadn't received my passport and should check online or come back on Monday. I don't really understand because someone told me that, it's supposed to have changed to ISSUED so I'm a bit confused.
Should I still go ahead on Monday for pick up? 

Applicant Name - Adeyemoh Mohammed Ekundayo
Case Number-   2014AF17107
Your anticipated response will be appreciated. 
Thanks.

And the embassy response was ;

Thank you for your inquiry.

Please be informed that your case is still undergoing administrative processing, we apologize for the delay, we will contact you as soon as the administrative processing is complete and schedule an appointment.  Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,

Correspondence Unit (TMI)
US CONSULATE GENERAL
LAGOS, NIGERIA.

Now, I pondering what the problem is and will I come over for another interview? If I have to, what are the things I need to bring along?

Your case is under administrative processing, so no, the visa will not be ready on Monday.

Unfortunately the nature of administrative processing is such that I can't give you a specific answer to your questions, especially not in a public forum. Let me say in general that we are doing our best to complete all DV cases well in advance of the Sept. 30 deadline, but that it may not be possible to complete all administrative processing in time to meet the deadline. Please know that we're working hard to get every case resolved in time (that's why I'm at the office on a weekend...).

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:57pm On Jul 20, 2014
AREOLA: HELLO V.O,
We had our interview 11th july nd our visa was approved but wednesday 16th july someone called me from d embassy that  should come thursday 17th by 1pm but when  got there d CO said  should d following day which is 18th with  husband so when we got there d CO asked  hubby if he had ever applied 4 a visa he said NO even when d CO brought out d print out he was still denying nd  myself never knew of this until  got to embassy  friday.Finally he said yes nd d CO said since she cannot isssued him a visa.his passport was returned nd a refusal worksheet that explains his refusal.
Now,  want U̶̲̥̅̊
to advise me ma what can  do to help d situation, since  dint knw dt he has applied 4 a visa with a different identity 12years ago.Different namd nd different date of birth.
Secondly, d reason why I'm writing to U̶̲̥̅̊
is because  really need ur candid advise  d next step to take because  marriage is just 2years nd 4months nd we have a daughter of 1 year 5months. don't want  home to be separated please ma, advise me  what to do so that he can be issue a visa.God bless U̶̲̥̅̊
!
Awaiting your response.

From what you write, your husband used a false identity in the past, then lied about it when asked directly in his recent interview. So now he is ineligible under INA 212(a)(6)(C)(1) for material misrepresentation. Looking up your username, I see that this is a Diversity Visa case; I very much doubt that a waiver application can be processed in time for your husband to receive a visa before Sept. 30, but you are welcome to try. The instructions for applying for a waiver of the 212(a)(6)(C)(1) ineligibility are available at www.uscis.gov/I-601 .

If the waiver is not issued in time, you would need to file an I-130 petition for your spouse when you have adjusted status and become a Legal Permanent Resident.

I can't guarantee that a waiver will be granted, but there's no harm in applying.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
prommy: After USA visa interview how will you know you are denied of visa.

You'll be told by the officer. What visa category did you apply for?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2014
HABRUZZY: good morning VO please i have a question pls an undergraduate who is currently in year 2. what category do i fall under the listed Highest level of education you have achieved, as of
today: (1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school,
no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational
school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, ( Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral - level courses,
and (10) Doctorate.

Sounds like you are (5) Some university courses.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
makinds: Dear vo, I really appreciate your tremendious help you have been rendered to us on NL.May Amighty God reward you abundantly amen. My area sister is a dv2014 winner and shehave been scheduled for mid august. My question thus; when she started her education both primary and secondary she has been bearing their family compand name (shonekan kuburat .b) but when she got admitted to high institution she change her name to her fathers name (Adulrasheed kuburat .b) due to some reason. Therefore her ssce carried her compand name while her high institution and her Dv winner name carried her father name.my question is , what is her chances with co? And what type of supportive document can she brought as backup for case. Thanks ma, I Will be awiating for your anticipated response

As long as she can explain, and can show the officer documents that support her claims to both names, she should be all right. We know names are flexible here.

Good luck to her!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
CityNG: Hello VO:

My Wife and I just wanted to thank you (I believe that you're the IV section Chief) and your colleagues for finally approving her CR1 visa application (Sept 2013) after refusing her initial K1 visa application (Nov 2012).

She gave birth to a new American citizen that we created from Nigerian parts 2 weeks ago here in Los Angeles.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to finally be able to get our family together. It's still like a dream

PS: Her original refusal was the much dreaded "lack of a bonafide relationship". So obviously the VO that refused her back in 2012 made a wrong decision but we all do that sometimes in our jobs, so no hard feelings.

Thank you once again.

Hey awesome, I'm glad it turned out all right! And congratulations on your new American. Most Americans are made from originally-not-American parts, although sometimes you have to go back a few generations...

I'm sorry we made a wrong decision in the K1 case. We do try not to do that. I'm glad you were persistent.

Enjoy the dream! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 6:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
pepson:

ok VO, ouff!!!im so much despair about this whole thing, i think i should remove U.S.A from my mind!!!, i thank you very much for your readiness to always answer my questions,thanks and stay blessed!!!

Don't give up! You can always apply for the waiver!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
PMBL: Hi VO I want to know if the k1 fiance visa was denied under misrepsentation 212(a)(6)(c)(i) is a 601 waiver allowed? Because we were told by the embassy in Haiti that the k1 category does not qualify for the waiver only if we were married and apply for the i-130 is when we would qualify for the waiver for misrepsentation

K1s are complicated because they are both non-immigrant and immigrant visas, so IF you applied for a new K1 you would need a waiver in each category, which is time-consuming and not always a productive pursuit. Frankly, your best bet is to get married and go for the spouse visa. Getting married helps overcome the perception that it's not a bona fide relationship, and you only need one waiver, on the immigrant visa side. So while of course you need to make your own decision and I can't give advice, if I could give advice, I'd tell you to get married.

Good luck!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by AREOLA: 10:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
VisaOfficer:

From what you write, your husband used a false identity in the past, then lied about it when asked directly in his recent interview. So now he is ineligible under INA 212(a)(6)(C)(1) for material misrepresentation. Looking up your username, I see that this is a Diversity Visa case; I very much doubt that a waiver application can be processed in time for your husband to receive a visa before Sept. 30, but you are welcome to try. The instructions for applying for a waiver of the 212(a)(6)(C)(1) ineligibility are available at www.uscis.gov/I-601 .

If the waiver is not issued in time, you would need to file an I-130 petition for your spouse when you have adjusted status and become a Legal Permanent Resident.

I can't guarantee that a waiver will be granted, but there's no harm in applying.
Okay a big thank U̶̲̥̅̊
our dear VO.may God bless U̶̲̥̅̊
nd that is yours IJN.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by PMBL: 2:40am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer:

K1s are complicated because they are both non-immigrant and immigrant visas, so IF you applied for a new K1 you would need a waiver in each category, which is time-consuming and not always a productive pursuit. Frankly, your best bet is to get married and go for the spouse visa. Getting married helps overcome the perception that it's not a bona fide relationship, and you only need one waiver, on the immigrant visa side. So while of course you need to make your own decision and I can't give advice, if I could give advice, I'd tell you to get married.

Good luck!
I thank you kindly for your response. I did marry my fiance on July 18, 2013 and applied for the I-130 for my husband and stepson with a PD 12/2/13. My stepson was approve and apparently my husband own needs additinal review per response from service request I had done on 6/10/14, and it stated to contact customer service if i do not hear anything in 6 months! So I called C.S. anyway and they really did not tell me anything but advised that my k1 petition was not close which it should have, especially when i sent a letter before applying for the I-130 to cancel the K1 petition. I believe this is what is holding up my husband case. During the k1 visa interview the officer believe we did have a bonifide relationship, so that was never an issue. They never returned my k1 visa case until 4/24/14 , and I believe it wasn't until the i130 was being review was the reason why they requested our k1 visa case back from Haiti or else it still would have been sitting at the Haiti embassy. I dont think it should have taken almost a year to return our case, the k1 case should have been closed a long time ago and now it seems this case is still hunting us because it's holding up my husband I-130 because NSC processing time is only 5 months and in two weeks we will be approach 8 months. I see were they ate approving January and February petitions right now which is a month and two after my petition.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Ddream77: 6:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Hello V.O,
Thanks for your prompt response...
I did a little research on AP and got this online;

Who can get Administrative Processing and Why? AP usually affects men and women from certain countries but anyone can get AP. Persons coming from T countries (Terrorist Countries) seem to have more security checks and have to endure AP at the embassy level after their interview. Common names, your nationality, religion, education, relationship of applicant, travels and job can all be factors for AP. Having incomplete or missing documents will also cause a case to be put in AP. In some cases if the embassy does not believe in the validity of the relationship they can investigate it further with a field investigation.

If this is true, then I "think" I understand why I have been placed on AP... I'll just have to wait for the outcome.
Besides if the update date keeps changing on CEAC does it mean the background checks are being updated as at each dates it changes to?
Or it has stages/levels as in if the check passes one level/stage it goes to the next and unto the next and so on.....and when it gets to the final stage a decision is now made?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by HABRUZZY(m): 7:00am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Sounds like you are (5) Some university courses.
okay thanks a lot.very much appreciated
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:03am On Jul 21, 2014
Ddream77: Hello V.O,
Thanks for your prompt response...
I did a little research on AP and got this online;

Who can get Administrative Processing and Why? AP usually affects men and women from certain countries but anyone can get AP. Persons coming from T countries (Terrorist Countries) seem to have more security checks and have to endure AP at the embassy level after their interview. Common names, your nationality, religion, education, relationship of applicant, travels and job can all be factors for AP. Having incomplete or missing documents will also cause a case to be put in AP. In some cases if the embassy does not believe in the validity of the relationship they can investigate it further with a field investigation.

If this is true, then I "think" I understand why I have been placed on AP... I'll just have to wait for the outcome.
Besides if the update date keeps changing on CEAC does it mean the background checks are being updated as at each dates it changes to?
Or it has stages/levels as in if the check passes one level/stage it goes to the next and unto the next and so on.....and when it gets to the final stage a decision is now made?

I'm not sure how the update dates are tracked on the CEAC website. Maybe every time we enter a case note, it updates? But I'm really not sure. Sorry I can't be more helpful here.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by HABRUZZY(m): 7:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Hi visa officer thanks so much for your time. Pls for example one is from mali but had all studies here in nigeria from primary down to tertiary level and also reside in nigeria .can he be eligible to apply as a Malian and under country of residence select nigeria since Nigeria is not eligible yet.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:10am On Jul 21, 2014
HABRUZZY: Hi visa officer thanks so much for your time. Pls for example one is from mali but had all studies here in nigeria from primary down to tertiary level and also reside in nigeria .can he be eligible to apply as a Malian and under country of residence select nigeria since Nigeria is not eligible yet.

Yes, it sounds like that applicant would be chargeable to Mali.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by HABRUZZY(m): 7:16am On Jul 21, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Yes, it sounds like that applicant would be chargeable to Mali.
yes and pls hope no problem with the country of residence.and what if the person is luckily selected will such person have the processing done in nigeria here or Mali thanks
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 7:31am On Jul 21, 2014
HABRUZZY: yes and pls hope no problem with the country of residence.and what if the person is luckily selected will such person have the processing done in nigeria here or Mali thanks

The person can be interviewed in the country of residence. From your description it sounds like the person's education all happened here in Nigeria, so our officers would be able to evaluate him fairly. The problem will come in when people who are born and raised somewhere else want to be interviewed here, but all their documents and history are from that other country. Those people will likely have a better interview in the other country than they would here. We understand the Nigerian educational system pretty well, but it's harder for us to evaluate information from other countries. And, since the burden of proof is always on the applicant, they may not receive visas if they can't convince the officer that they're educationally or professionally qualified.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.