Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,633 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer (679217 Views)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / I Am A U.S. Consular Officer: Ask Me Your Visa Questions. / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (223) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by pepson: 1:48pm On Jul 11, 2014
VisaOfficer:

It can be fixed by applying for a waiver, yes. The officer will see the ineligibility if it was entered, and will ask you about it at the time of the interview.

ok,thanks, it is cleared now
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by cute2014: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2014
VisaOfficer:

Hmm, this is an interesting question. Usually we like all the people involved in the case to pay the fee (obviously), but if it really looks like you know that he's not going to be able to use a Diversity Visa if it's issuable.... How about this. Why don't you come to the interview with everyone in your family and pay for everyone except your husband. Then, if it turns out he can travel with you, you can pay his DV fee too. You'll probably be told that you either HAVE to pay for everyone or not be interviewed at all; if so, please have a copy of this response with you, and show it to whomever argues with you.

I'm saying this because if your husband does have an ineligibility in the system, yeah, he'd need a waiver and it likely wouldn't come through before Sept. 30; and since you know that, you can truthfully argue that he's not planning to travel with you. But if by some chance he doesn't have an ineligibility entered in the system, well, great, if you all qualify, we can include him in the case.

I know this is confusing but without interviewing you in person and looking at your husband's records, I can't be any less confusing.

Thanks so so much for your explanation.We will definitely heed your advice and also ensure we have a copy of this.It was because of a fellow Nairalander's post (Jehovahfavour) who was almost not allowed for his interview because of some financial difficulties that made me ask this question.U are a lifesaver,do enjoy your weekend.If its God's and ur wish we will get to meet you soon. wink

N.B: I will be the happiest in the whole wide world if my husband is issued the visa because I KNOW that he is going to use it immediately its issued.We will be coming with his money and form just in case!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Adeboy007(m): 3:22pm On Jul 11, 2014
on behalf of Cute2014, I want to quickly say thank you so much for your keen advise, you are indeed a facilitate to every guest of this forum, you made your explanation clearly and understandable

Am using this medium to remind you about the lady's case (Process of Adoption of a child ongoing) that she has sent an E-mail since on Wednesday and she is yet to get a reply, and the reason i post here now was because you said 3 working days and today makes it the 3rd day.

Please, why the delay in response. The adoption processing will finally be completed on Wednesday Next week, which will like to send an e-mail (2nd time) requesting the next next step to take as she is planing to receive the child's Visa before the end of the Fiscal year

Thank you.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 3:39pm On Jul 11, 2014
Adeboy007: on behalf of Cute2014, I want to quickly say thank you so much for your keen advise, you are indeed a facilitate to every guest of this forum, you made your explanation clearly and understandable

Am using this medium to remind you about the lady's case (Process of Adoption of a child ongoing) that she has sent an E-mail since on Wednesday and she is yet to get a reply, and the reason i post here now was because you said 3 working days and today makes it the 3rd day.

Please, why the delay in response. The adoption processing will finally be completed on Wednesday Next week, which will like to send an e-mail (2nd time) requesting the next next step to take as she is planing to receive the child's Visa before the end of the Fiscal year

Thank you.

I'm not seeing any inquiries about adoptions and Diversity Visas in our inbox. Could you ask her to send it again? Maybe if she mentions Nairaland someone will forward it to me.

Have a good weekend, everyone!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by LUCAS99: 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2014
CAN I LEAVE THE UNITED STATES WHILE I HAVE A PENDING IMMIGRANT PETITION AND A VALID F-1 VISA?
Dear Visa Officer I am not a US citizen. I do not hold a green card. I am legally in the US on an F-1 visa. I got an F1 visa on June 04, 2013 to attend a Community College for an Associate degree. This visa was given for 2 years.The F1 visa I got in 2012 for my undergraduate studies expired on May 31, 2014. My sister filed a I-130 petition for me and received I797C (receipt notice) on June 17, 2013. I filed a form 1-176 and received employment authorization card (EAD) on June 12, 2014.My current F1 visa has expired and as such I would like to go back to Nigeria and renew my F1 visa so I can continue traveling freely between the United States and Nigeria. I have heard that it is unlikely that I will be given a new F-1 visa due to my pending I-130 petition. I have a couple of questions below which I need answers:
A) Will I be issued a new visa despite my pending I-130 application? It is claimed that one can be issued a new F1 visa after filing a I-130 petition because F1 indicates nonimmigrant intent and I-130 indicates immigrant intent. Is this true? Or is it only when getting an initial F1 visa that one has difficulties due to I-130 petitions?
B) How likely is it that I can reenter the US after going home this Xmas? I have heard that Visa Officers are not allowed to issue non-immigrant visa to people with pending I-130 application? Others have suggested that even if you are issued an F-1 visa with an immigrant based petition pending you wouldn’t be granted entry at the Port Of Entry (POE) as the border agent will ask me if an immigrant petition has been filed for me. At that point if I say yes I will be viewed with more scrutiny and prevented from being able to reenter.
C) Previously I thought that Visa Officers are the only one capable of knowing if an immigrant petition has been filed for me. Please can you confirm if border agents are also capable of knowing if an immigrant petition has been filed on my behalf.
D) However, others have suggested that being that my priority date (the date in which I will be eligible for a GC) will not come for several years. They think that my chances are as good as anyone else's. How true is that?
E) Is it possible for me to utilize the DHL Drop Box Visa Renewal Program without being physically present in Nigeria? Can I fill out the online application and then instruct my sister to drop off the letter with my passport, application confirmation sheet, passport photos, visa fee receipt, and appropriate forms to one of the DHL facilities in Abuja or Lagos or will the consular section request that I attend a visa interview despite having submitted my application through the Drop Box program further complicating the whole issue.
Thanks in advance for your esteemed help. I appreciate.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by d2ddayo(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2014
i am writing this in good faith, i hope it changes my perception about the united state embassy now. i applied for a visit visa in 2012 to visit my uncle and his family but was denied on the basis of " my uncle traveled in 2008 with a visit visa which he didnt return back to nigeria but got married there and started a family there". i didnt know about this though because i have always been travelling to europe twice yearly since 2005 and i always observe immigration rules because i have my strong tie here in niigeria. well the VO checked my passports and saw all my travel histories but based on that i wasnt granted. well i felt bad a bit but got over it. on january 3rd 2014, after i applied again, this time to visit my best friend who is in the US army, who sworn that if my visa is being granted to visit him and his family that i will return back to nigeria. definately because i have my own family here, i have a very good job here as well and i am entitled to a 2 weeks yearly vacation. but to my surprise again, the VO checked my passports saw all my travel history and even said i see u travel alot and what for which i told her business and vacation. but before i know what was goin on, she had brought a blue paper again and said am sorry the visa cant be granted today. now my question is just this, why is it so? i dont ve any intention to stay back i love my job, my family is here and all. all i wanted is to visit my bestfriend and see my god daughter. been two years now we last saw eachother. why is there a mistake i made or what exactly shoudl i do?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by pepson: 12:22am On Jul 12, 2014
VisaOfficer:

If there's an ineligibility in the system, the Consular officer will explain how to apply for a waiver when you come for your interview.

I think waiver takes saveral months before it can be granted and that can exceed the dateline for DV (SEPTEMBER 30) so if i need to apply for a waiver,would my interview be kept pending(or what) till i am granted the waiver knowing well that the dateline for DV has passed? and also, what would be the next steps to follow if the waiver is granted?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by DiddyDwight: 2:46am On Jul 12, 2014
Hello VO, my spouse and I were interviewed six months ago for a DV and the Consular Officer promised to issues us the visa. We were even given a letter which states that our immigration documents will be prepared....Our passports were also taken. However, all efforts to enquire from the embassy have proved futile as we got no convincing responses. My question is: why the delay? Please help to keep our minds at rest. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by chyzzyg: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2014
VisaOfficer: Good morning, everyone! It looks like our previous thread was a casualty of the recent data loss, so I'm starting a new thread here. Nairaland, I missed you and am glad you're back!

I am a U.S. Foreign Service Officer working at the U.S. Consulate in Lagos, Nigeria, primarily handling Immigrant Visas and Diversity Visas (IVs and DVs). The purpose of this thread is to provide a forum for your questions about these types of visas. My colleagues and I will make every effort to answer all questions within two business days.

Please note that we cannot answer questions about specific cases, except as based on the information provided here in this discussion thread. Any responses in this forum are not to be taken as legally binding, as they will be based only on what you tell us in your questions, not on the information in any actual case. While we will attempt to explain U.S. immigration policies, any opinions expressed are the personal views of the writer, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the United States Government.

We may not be able to respond to every post in this thread, and we will not answer abusive posts. Also, please don't send me private messages -- I don't even read them. If you need personal attention, please send an e-mail to LagosIV@state.gov.

There is a separate thread for Non-Immigrant Visa Questions, also handled by U.S. Foreign Service Officers serving in Nigeria, at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening . Please use this thread right here solely for questions about Immigrant Visas and Diversity Visas.

All the best,
VisaOfficer
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by chyzzyg: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2014
Dear people,

My cousin won this last dv-lottery (2014), but missed his interview and has written several mails requesting for a reschedule, but they are refusing to help him. pls does anyone know how this can be achieved b4 september?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by chyzzyg: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2014
Dear Visa Officer,

My cousin had sent a mail to lagosiv@state.com previously, but they said they were not re-scheduling again. Pls could you advice on what he can do to be considered.
Cheers!
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Jambsupport(f): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2014
Sisi VO, whenever you get here pls is knowing someone via the internet strong enough to give as a reason for invitation to speak in a conference. I need the info for my friend. Tnks
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by phatdon4u: 8:55pm On Jul 12, 2014
Wonderful VO! Great day ma. On behalf of Nigerians, i'm saying thank u for all ur timely help, u are wonderful indeed. Pls, i want to make an enquiry on behalf of a friend who is dv winner and got her visa issued. She is in a relationship wt a man and hopes to get married before leaving Nigeria but someone said getting married at this time will raise a red flag. The person said its advisable to travel first then after her green card she then come back for the wedding.
1. Pls which one is technically advisable (from vast experience) cos she intends to file for her husband immediately. is it to get married before travelling or come back later for the marriage?
2. What if the husband gets a study scholarship, hope the pending immigrant case wont affect the chances of getting a visa with respect to the scholarship?
3. Is it still possible to have her green card in her husband's surname, as marriage will affect her surname, although she is yet to pay her green card fee (immigrant fee) due to this marriage issue?
4. Can she still file for her husband while her green card still bears her maiden name?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Bolakale66(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2014
Hi visa officer, what are the possible questions and answers for a student visa interview
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by oknee: 4:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
hi visa officer,

l want to ask a questiin on behalf of my sister. Her U.s citizen spouse filed for an immigrant visa for her. They have submitted all that are requested to nvc. she is worried that her passport is in her maiden name. Does she need to change her passport name to her married name? The price quote for changing the name by nigeria immigration is very high so she s wondering if she can do without the name change.

thanks for being there for people.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by fatboislim(m): 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello VO,
My cousins went for immigrant visa interview. The girl went a day before her brother. She was asked to do DNA and the brother was told that his case requires additional administrative processing. Please enlighten me more on additional administrative processing.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by Lakeside4christ(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2014
Hello visa officer, i want to ask this on behalf of one of my friend...he just knw last week dat he won in d 2014 dv lottery and he av sent his form immediately...pls wat is d chances of him being interview before d end of d fiscal year?
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by amreen502: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
hi. i got my f1 visa and iam going to fly this fall. after my visa approval i got married ND REQUESTED for dependants i20.i got the new i20 as well.now my next step is filling ds 160 form for my husband.
i have 2 queries
1. his parents are in us. mother on job visa and father on dependant visa.should we mention that his parents are in us? will they get to know if we dont mention it in ds from??
2.his visa was rejected twice 6 years back when he was trying for f1 visa. should we mention that his visa was rejected in the ds form.??will they have the information regarding his 6 years back visa denial?
please help out...
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:04am On Jul 14, 2014
chyzzyg: Dear people,

My cousin won this last dv-lottery (2014), but missed his interview and has written several mails requesting for a reschedule, but they are refusing to help him. pls does anyone know how this can be achieved b4 september?

It cannot be achieved. We do not reschedule for missed Diversity Visa appointments.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2014
d2ddayo: i am writing this in good faith, i hope it changes my perception about the united state embassy now. i applied for a visit visa in 2012 to visit my uncle and his family but was denied on the basis of " my uncle traveled in 2008 with a visit visa which he didnt return back to nigeria but got married there and started a family there". i didnt know about this though because i have always been travelling to europe twice yearly since 2005 and i always observe immigration rules because i have my strong tie here in niigeria. well the VO checked my passports and saw all my travel histories but based on that i wasnt granted. well i felt bad a bit but got over it. on january 3rd 2014, after i applied again, this time to visit my best friend who is in the US army, who sworn that if my visa is being granted to visit him and his family that i will return back to nigeria. definately because i have my own family here, i have a very good job here as well and i am entitled to a 2 weeks yearly vacation. but to my surprise again, the VO checked my passports saw all my travel history and even said i see u travel alot and what for which i told her business and vacation. but before i know what was goin on, she had brought a blue paper again and said am sorry the visa cant be granted today. now my question is just this, why is it so? i dont ve any intention to stay back i love my job, my family is here and all. all i wanted is to visit my bestfriend and see my god daughter. been two years now we last saw eachother. why is there a mistake i made or what exactly shoudl i do?

These are questions for the non-immigrant visa thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:06am On Jul 14, 2014
Jambsupport: Sisi VO, whenever you get here pls is knowing someone via the internet strong enough to give as a reason for invitation to speak in a conference. I need the info for my friend. Tnks

This is a question for the non-immigrant visa thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:08am On Jul 14, 2014
Bolakale66: Hi visa officer, what are the possible questions and answers for a student visa interview

First, this is a question for the non-immigrant visa thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening . Second, why would I tell you what questions to expect and what answers to give? smiley Just tell the truth, and if you qualify for the visa, you'll get a visa. Telling us what you think we want to hear, instead of telling us the truth, is a good way to end up not getting a visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2014
amreen502: hi. i got my f1 visa and iam going to fly this fall. after my visa approval i got married ND REQUESTED for dependants i20.i got the new i20 as well.now my next step is filling ds 160 form for my husband.
i have 2 queries
1. his parents are in us. mother on job visa and father on dependant visa.should we mention that his parents are in us? will they get to know if we dont mention it in ds from??
2.his visa was rejected twice 6 years back when he was trying for f1 visa. should we mention that his visa was rejected in the ds form.??will they have the information regarding his 6 years back visa denial?
please help out...

These are questions for the non-immigrant visa thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:13am On Jul 14, 2014
LUCAS99: CAN I LEAVE THE UNITED STATES WHILE I HAVE A PENDING IMMIGRANT PETITION AND A VALID F-1 VISA?
Dear Visa Officer I am not a US citizen. I do not hold a green card. I am legally in the US on an F-1 visa. I got an F1 visa on June 04, 2013 to attend a Community College for an Associate degree. This visa was given for 2 years.The F1 visa I got in 2012 for my undergraduate studies expired on May 31, 2014. My sister filed a I-130 petition for me and received I797C (receipt notice) on June 17, 2013. I filed a form 1-176 and received employment authorization card (EAD) on June 12, 2014.My current F1 visa has expired and as such I would like to go back to Nigeria and renew my F1 visa so I can continue traveling freely between the United States and Nigeria. I have heard that it is unlikely that I will be given a new F-1 visa due to my pending I-130 petition. I have a couple of questions below which I need answers:
A) Will I be issued a new visa despite my pending I-130 application? It is claimed that one can be issued a new F1 visa after filing a I-130 petition because F1 indicates nonimmigrant intent and I-130 indicates immigrant intent. Is this true? Or is it only when getting an initial F1 visa that one has difficulties due to I-130 petitions?
B) How likely is it that I can reenter the US after going home this Xmas? I have heard that Visa Officers are not allowed to issue non-immigrant visa to people with pending I-130 application? Others have suggested that even if you are issued an F-1 visa with an immigrant based petition pending you wouldn’t be granted entry at the Port Of Entry (POE) as the border agent will ask me if an immigrant petition has been filed for me. At that point if I say yes I will be viewed with more scrutiny and prevented from being able to reenter.
C) Previously I thought that Visa Officers are the only one capable of knowing if an immigrant petition has been filed for me. Please can you confirm if border agents are also capable of knowing if an immigrant petition has been filed on my behalf.
D) However, others have suggested that being that my priority date (the date in which I will be eligible for a GC) will not come for several years. They think that my chances are as good as anyone else's. How true is that?
E) Is it possible for me to utilize the DHL Drop Box Visa Renewal Program without being physically present in Nigeria? Can I fill out the online application and then instruct my sister to drop off the letter with my passport, application confirmation sheet, passport photos, visa fee receipt, and appropriate forms to one of the DHL facilities in Abuja or Lagos or will the consular section request that I attend a visa interview despite having submitted my application through the Drop Box program further complicating the whole issue.
Thanks in advance for your esteemed help. I appreciate.

Good morning,

The petition filed by your sister likely won't be current for 12 or 13 years. That's a long time to wait, but it's not an impediment to receiving non-immigrant visas in the meantime, as long as you convince the officer that you intend to abide by the terms of the non-immigrant visa.

Given that you already have an F1 student visa and are using it properly, you shouldn't have any problem getting another one even with an immigrant petition pending. I'm not sure what the rules are for traveling in and out of the country on a student visa, though, or for using the drop-box; those are questions for the non-immigrant visa thread at https://www.nairaland.com/1792662/u.s-non-immigrant-visas-listening .
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:16am On Jul 14, 2014
pepson:

I think waiver takes saveral months before it can be granted and that can exceed the dateline for DV (SEPTEMBER 30) so if i need to apply for a waiver,would my interview be kept pending(or what) till i am granted the waiver knowing well that the dateline for DV has passed? and also, what would be the next steps to follow if the waiver is granted?

Well, visas cannot be granted after the Sept. 30 deadline. Your case sounds fairly complicated and I don't want to give you incorrect information; you should wait until your interview and talk to us in person.

The bottom line is that if you have an ineligibility, even if a waiver is available, it's probably too late to get a 2014 Diversity Visa this year. But without seeing your case I don't know if you're ineligible or not.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2014
DiddyDwight: Hello VO, my spouse and I were interviewed six months ago for a DV and the Consular Officer promised to issues us the visa. We were even given a letter which states that our immigration documents will be prepared....Our passports were also taken. However, all efforts to enquire from the embassy have proved futile as we got no convincing responses. My question is: why the delay? Please help to keep our minds at rest. Thanks!

It's possible that additional information came to light after your interview that requires further review. But without knowing which particular case is yours, I really can't say.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:22am On Jul 14, 2014
phatdon4u: Wonderful VO! Great day ma. On behalf of Nigerians, i'm saying thank u for all ur timely help, u are wonderful indeed. Pls, i want to make an enquiry on behalf of a friend who is dv winner and got her visa issued. She is in a relationship wt a man and hopes to get married before leaving Nigeria but someone said getting married at this time will raise a red flag. The person said its advisable to travel first then after her green card she then come back for the wedding.
1. Pls which one is technically advisable (from vast experience) cos she intends to file for her husband immediately. is it to get married before travelling or come back later for the marriage?
2. What if the husband gets a study scholarship, hope the pending immigrant case wont affect the chances of getting a visa with respect to the scholarship?
3. Is it still possible to have her green card in her husband's surname, as marriage will affect her surname, although she is yet to pay her green card fee (immigrant fee) due to this marriage issue?
4. Can she still file for her husband while her green card still bears her maiden name?

1. If it's a bona fide relationship, it doesn't really matter when she marries him.
2. If he qualifies as a student and convinces the officer that he intends to use the student visa properly, a pending immigrant petition shouldn't pose a problem.
3. Is it still possible to have her green card in her husband's surname, as marriage will affect her surname, although she is yet to pay her green card fee (immigrant fee) due to this marriage issue? I don't know, This is a question for USCIS.
4. Can she still file for her husband while her green card still bears her maiden name? Yes.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:23am On Jul 14, 2014
oknee: hi visa officer,

l want to ask a questiin on behalf of my sister. Her U.s citizen spouse filed for an immigrant visa for her. They have submitted all that are requested to nvc. she is worried that her passport is in her maiden name. Does she need to change her passport name to her married name? The price quote for changing the name by nigeria immigration is very high so she s wondering if she can do without the name change.

thanks for being there for people.

Hi! She can still use the passport in her maiden name, but she should be prepared to show us a marriage certificate, too.
Re: U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer by VisaOfficer: 8:25am On Jul 14, 2014
fatboislim: Hello VO,
My cousins went for immigrant visa interview. The girl went a day before her brother. She was asked to do DNA and the brother was told that his case requires additional administrative processing. Please enlighten me more on additional administrative processing.

There are so many various reasons for administrative processing that I can't even hazard a guess based on what you've written here. Without seeing the case in front of me, there's no way at all to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (223)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. / Giving Birth In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.