Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? (34441 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Why do many ladies prefer a salary earner to a budding entrepreneur? / Which Would You Ladies Prefer: A Rich Cheat Or A Broke Faithful Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Joshuadon: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm it depends
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by enomakos(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2014
WoeMen
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MadCow1: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Okay Sir you obviously sound Rich to me grin

How many digits is your Account Balance tongue

Which of them?!

Domicillary accounts or Local currency Accounts? cool

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Missmossy: The reason is obvious. So many things these rich business men won't get right!

Dress sense

Appearance

Spoken English and so many other essentials which a man who is well learned or literate would know how to do appropriately.

You ladies want to burst my small belly with laff this morning shocked cheesy cheesy....kai! What about those who combine paid job with business Wanna hear abt them toogrin

Super Eagles vs France live rematch cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by chronique(m): 11:26am On Jul 01, 2014
Ok. Can I marry you? tongue
Sweetlemon: You mean ladies parents? Which doesn't even happen anymore.

For example, I don't care if you are self employed or a company staff. All I want to know is that what you are doing is legal, you are well connected and determined to succeed and that you have a good head on your shoulders.
In fact even if you have a regular salary job, I don't care if your salary is 20 million per year, I like guys guys who can be their own men. I like watching guys give orders. Having a business doing on the side shows that you are a go-getter and not likely to be broke easily. It shows you are a step ahead of your peers.

Besides who says that there is security with paid employment? That person certainly doesn't live in Nigeria!
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow: Cos Cash does not buy Class.

Example: In Igboland, alot of them are wealthy Business Men with companies, Factories and industries but a lot of them are uncultured and lack class cos the Education and exposure is missing.

So a woman who is interested in a Man of class would not necessarily be attracted to them.

The post mentioned of educated guys who chose business in preference to their previous white collar jobs.

I personally find it hard mingling closely with illiterate people. Illiteracy to me is not the absence of a university degree. Illiteracy is indiscipline.

But I have unschooled friends who are far more disciplined than educated people.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Winroll: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2014
Ladies loves money,whether its from a guy with white collar job or business guy,it doesnt matter.money is money
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2014
The OP is writing rubbish. I have been in both worlds and I can tell you that you are lying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Trendy4gud(f): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2014
I think some ladies date any type of guy but when it comes to marriage, they feel a bit insecured being with the super rich suitor. Just for the fear that other women will still be coming around him even after marriage for his wealth.
Secondly, some likes showing off...like "my husband works with ABC company" lol iberibe na zuzubility.
Define what you want ladies and go for it!
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Aitee1: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2014
ROTFLMAO grin
chibwike: Man na Man...whether status job or rich buisness...ask a lady thats 38 and still unmarried.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by posquare(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2014
chibwike: Man na Man...whether status job or rich buisness...ask a lady thats 38 and still unmarried.
38 you said but we are referring to those between 22 to 27
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2014
bigx:

Don't you think businesses suffering downturn would lead to "paid employees" of those businesses loosing their steady paycheck too?

@OP it seems your friend isn't successful enough yet, for them to ask why not get "another job" which babe go tell Dangote & friends to "get another job"? undecided
Gbam
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Aniroly(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
OP Abeg come again.I cant get you..
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2014
Billyonaire: The OP is writing rubbish. I have been in both worlds and I can tell you that you are lying.
I thought as much
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2014
Billyonaire: The OP is writing rubbish. I have been in both worlds and I can tell you that you are lying.
WOW! shocked shocked Aliko, is that you greetings from on top my white horse bicycle sircheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MadCow1: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2014
okpara ugo:

The post mentioned of educated guys who chose business in preference to their previous white collar jobs.

I personally find it hard mingling closely with illiterate people. Illiteracy to me is not the absence of a university degree. Illiteracy is indiscipline.

But I have unschooled friends who are far more disciplined than educated people.

O!! My bad...

Okay..

If its educated Busniess men, then its prolly a thing of perception. I was raised by a father who had a 9 - 5 job and was surrounded by men with white & blue collar jobs with big titles. I had no clue about the business world for years and thought of it as a lower level of the coporate world until I beacme a young boss.

So some of those girls may also have similar mentality. They dont want to introduce their husbands as 'mere business men', they would rather have a title like 'The Manager, Head of Operations, Stanbic IBTC, Lagos', e.t.c.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by kaeto(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2014
snika: Bitch I don't want to work for another man's dream. Go marry a slave if you wish
God bless your soul.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Kaxmytex(m): 11:34am On Jul 01, 2014
A status job man: e get 1 place wey im wife go knw as office....e go dey very close 2 im babe alwayz....im wife go get tym 2 monitor am wella...

A bizness man: reverse iz d case....a bizness man no get office, 2day, na sokoto, 2morrow, na anambra....nxt 2morrow, ogun......

Im wife,as a typical naija woman, im no go get tym 2 monitor am wella....
If she'z nt monitoring type, she might be a lil bit nervous seeing her husby travelling alwayz..
for example, let say her husby travel go maiduguri and im kum hear 4 news dat dere waz a bomb blast dere.....u can imagine wot would happen even b4 she go reason 2 give him a phone call jux 2 knw maybe he'z fine...
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by jahbiz: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2014
brosiye99: Its because of the belief that there is stability in a paid job than business. Due to the cyclical nature of our economy a good business today can suffer a downturn tomorrow
U are far from reality. What about salary earner? Except u are a govt worker ur job is not secure because ur employer can tell u to go when u least expect.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Debroslink: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy: most of these business men cannot satisfy a lady intellectually. For some of us, intellect counts above money.
Small girl. Go and prepare for your GCE. We are talking about money, business and relationship, u are talking about intellect.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MizMyColi(f): 11:36am On Jul 01, 2014
Missmossy: The reason is obvious. So many things these rich business men won't get right!

Dress sense

Appearance

Spoken English and so many other essentials which a man who is well learned or literate would know how to do appropriately.

Hian! Babe, you're right oo but there r some business men tho'.......Lemee Gist You. Where I live, there's this Family, we're relatives though. They're 10 boys, no girl. Hmmmm.......Babe, these guys are cute and cultured, talk about dress sense, talk of being graduates, talk about spoken English, money in the pocket nko? shocked shocked shocked Yet they're all business men, all of them. Azzzin...... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by sexylogan(m): 11:38am On Jul 01, 2014
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 01, 2014
SeaGold: What I hate is to be answerable to anyone and be up and running to beat time register every morning in the office. The fear of answering sir, sir etc and at the end of the month, a consistent amount would be handed to me get me sickgrin

Now I am on nairaland typing away while giving my secretary 'oral' query for boycotting her job for 3 days( sickness) without prior information. *do I sack her?*grin

Op, a lot of chic don't like marrying business guys because they are use to the monthly goose must lay egg mentality probably experienced from their civil servant/ corporate parents.

To each his own, I chose my itinerary and work with my time. Nobody queries me.

At least someone who understands the write up.

I will ignore those insulting the writer. We can only comment from our experiences..
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by sexylogan(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2014
Richiy: most of these business men cannot satisfy a lady intellectually. For some of us, intellect counts above money.

If only every woman was like you, the world would be a better place.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

Which of them?!

badt guy cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow:

Which of them?!

Dom Account...Oya
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by MadCow1: 11:48am On Jul 01, 2014
justi4jesu:

Dom Account...Oya

Hmmmm.. **This girl get big eye o!! Person wey no get Burkina Faso Visa dey find Man with Dom account.**

Okay.. Na the Dollar, Euro, Pounds or Yuan Renminbi own you want?
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Richiy(f): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2014
ty-tymer:

Fallacy.

It takes intelligence and discretion to thrive in business. There is also a measure of bravery in the mix. wink
when i mean intellectually, I don't mean just intelligence because there are different types of intelligence. I mean a certain kind of exposure, an awareness, a knowing...I don't know if you understand...
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Richiy(f): 11:50am On Jul 01, 2014
pro01:
Story.
Seriously? You have issues.
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by Richiy(f): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Tallesty1:
Not true
I said most...not all...
Re: Why Do Ladies Prefer A Man With Status Job To A Rich Businessman ? by OdenigboAroli(m): 11:51am On Jul 01, 2014
Mad Cow: Cos Cash does not buy Class.

Example: In Igboland, alot of them are wealthy Business Men with companies, Factories and industries but a lot of them are uncultured and lack class cos the Education and exposure is missing.

So a woman who is interested in a Man of class would not necessarily be attracted to them.

You are just consoling yourself because of your poor financial status; Look,I grew up around those Igbo business men you talk about and you know what I found out ? Money rules the world?? No woman wants to be poor How can you be poor and classy? ??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Saw At The Mall Yesterday / Is She Giving Me Greenlight? Should I Shoot My Shot? / Guy Surprises His Girlfriend With Plantain As Valentine Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.