Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,151 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Tell Him/her Something Good. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Him/her Something Good. (14929 Views)

How Do I Tell Him Widawt Hurting Him / How Will I Tell Him I Love Him? / Can A Man Do Something Good For A Woman Without Expecting Something In Return? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Sauron1: 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2008
Cristalz:

DZ you keep this section lively,but this one is just off.

Cheese n Rice!!!!
You just spoke me mind.

That was the exact reason i asked if DZ is now soft!!!
She seems to be lacking ideas these days. grin cheesy
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by KarmaMod(f): 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2008
Besides,what's the point expressing love and thanks when most of these family members,friends and lovers aren't gon' read your posts? I mean,we know you love these people already. If they don't know it go out and get 'em gifts or cards,or straight up tell 'em already.

You dey mind them? Some are even making up imaginary people sef.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2008
To my Mum

Wow!!
Where do I start.
It difficult for me to agree with your choice of method for my upbringing but hey . . . look at me now!! I turned out alryt.
There have been times when I have felt like you hate me and all, but then what do I know.
I know I was a difficult child, but then you straightened me out real good.
The ass whoopings and punishments were not really cool but now I understand you did not do it out of malice.
I had a difficult childhood and all but you never gave up on me.
I appreciate the sacrifices you made for me with regards to giving me the best education money can buy.
Health wise, when I think of the bills I incured, especially the series of surgeries abroad, I can only say I am indebted to you for life.
Now let me say it; I lOVE YOU, and thats for real.
Thanks for having my back even in the worst of situations.
As long as I breath and walk this earth, I place no one above you, NOT EVEN GOD.
I Love you MA.

Your son
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by geolabious(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2008
tope2000:

To my MUM
U are my ROCK
u are the best and I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHHH
U are my everything

[size=13pt]"A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. "
@ Tope Thanks for that
I love my mother[/size]
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Cristalz(f): 9:34pm On Oct 06, 2008
*rolling my eyes*

so what else is new?  cheesy
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by jennykadri: 9:38pm On Oct 06, 2008
cristalz how father johnbull naaaa,u go church yesterday? grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by geolabious(m): 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2008
[size=13pt]"The mother is everything?she is our consolation in sorrow, our hope in misery, and our strength in weakness. She is the source of love, mercy, sympathy, and forgiveness. He who loses his mother loses a pure soul who blesses and guards him constantly."

One of the very few reasons I had any respect for my mother when I was thirteen was because she would reach into the sink with her bare hands - bare hands - and pick up that lethal gunk and drop it into the garbage. To top that, I saw her reach into the wet garbage bag and fish around in there looking for a lost teaspoon

"You must wake and call me early, call me early, mother dear; To-morrow'll be the happiest time of all the glad New Year,? Of all the glad New Year, mother, the maddest, merriest day; For I'm to be Queen o' the May, mother, I'm to be queen o' the May."

"When God thought of mother, He must have laughed with satisfaction, and framed it quickly ? so rich, so deep, so divine, so full of soul, power, and beauty, was the conception."

"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.

My Mummy Respect
I love U than anything in life[/size]

Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Cristalz(f): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2008
jennykadri:

cristalz how father johnbull naaaa,u go church yesterday? grin grin grin grin

Lol grin

Father Johnbull dey o. I go church yesterday after dem don share Grace finish go see am. . .the man jus' dey fat dey go grin

@geolabious

Pretty piece.

Now go post in the Literature/Writing section, then print a copy and give ur mum.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Okijajuju1(m): 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2008
To my dad.

Word up pops.
Thanks for everythng, cause without you, the world would not be worth living.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by RibaduFan(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2008
Quote: Deepzone
Shout out to my baby! Just want to tell you that I love you and miss you, the fire will carry on burning baby mii
Is he on this forum? let me guess, Yemmse? [quote][/quote]

For christ's sake am a guy.

And I sincerely think this is silly, reminds me of those days on NTA "I want to greet my mummy, iya Funmi and my Daddy Baba Funmi and iya mulika, wishing them a happy xmas and a merry new year" (lol)

Funmi what's the deal on all these new but very strange threads. I smell something fishy. My fingers are crossed and am watching u.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by oziomatv(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2008
DeepZone is trying to have a positive imagination in her mind, hope she won't blow it up with doubts.

But all these Baby-boys singing love songs to mom and dad, American Fantasy or new naija way of playing cool?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 8:13am On Oct 07, 2008
For christ's sake am a guy.

Is it because she said babe? Guys can be referred to as such.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 8:15am On Oct 07, 2008
@geolabious

Pretty piece.

Now go post in the Literature/Writing section, then print a copy and give ur mum.
Roflmao. grin grin grin
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Kemjisuper(m): 8:41am On Oct 07, 2008
To the Love of my Life:

Baby Gurl,
Thanks for sticking with and loving me even when I was a "Wretched Corper" as you fondly called me. I now realize I was YOUR Wretched Corper, and now I'm through with the service, I owe my current good fortune to your favour from God.

Trust me, there will be better times for us both, let's keep our dreams alive. I know you're not an internet junkie like me, so you may never get to read this off Nairaland. All the same, I said it from the middle of my heart (the bottom of my heart's full of rubbish sediments tongue)

Cheers Deary

Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 9:06am On Oct 07, 2008
the bottom of my heart's full of rubbish sediments
@Kemjisuper,

Is this another word for lust? take off her picture from here before the likes of Hannibal and Pataki downloads it for their private bathroom entertainment. tongue tongue
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by geolabious(m): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2008
Cristalz:

@geolabious
Pretty piece.
[size=13pt]I will appreciate if u can do that for me[/size]
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by origina9ja(f): 10:04am On Oct 07, 2008
to my baby boy
just want to say thank you 4 always accepting me for who i am
for stepping in when the world step out cry cry
words can not describe how much i appreciate you kiss
you means so much to me and hope to see u soon kiss kiss
i bet you miss me 2
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Pataki: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2008
DeepZone:

Is this another word for lust? take off her picture from here before the likes of Hannibal and Pataki downloads it for their private bathroom entertainment. tongue tongue
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Someone comes posting the picture of himself and his girlfriend on nairaland, you are here asking that it should be removed. Who will dare to post the picture of your worwority as his girlfriend? Why are you so interested in me bathroom entertainment? Get a grip hold of yourself, Pataki is not interested in you. tongue

What a thread! undecided
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by origina9ja(f): 10:46am On Oct 07, 2008
this is really a thread cheesy
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by DeepZone: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2008
Are you not ashamed of yourself? Someone comes posting the picture of himself and his girlfriend on nairaland, you are here asking that it should be removed. Who will dare to post the picture of your worwority as his girlfriend? Why are you so interested in me bathroom entertainment? Get a grip hold of yourself, Pataki is not interested in you.

< Right click>

< click on download picture to your folder>

<use picture as a screen saver>

<click ok and restart>

<Pataki restarts and takes the laptop to the bathroom>

<Pulls down his pata for a momentary soapy euphoria while watching his screen saver>

<lights out> tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Kemjisuper(m): 11:41am On Oct 07, 2008
DeepZone:

< Right click>

<click ok and restart>

<Pulls down his pata for a momentary soapy euphoria while watching his screen saver>

OMG!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by oziomatv(m): 11:57am On Oct 07, 2008
DeepZone:

< Right click>

<click ok and restart>

Someone please call the doctor the patient's condition is getting critical.

Start to wonder if DeepZone is a man in female gender
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by sillyboy(m): 4:37am On Oct 08, 2008
@ deepzone

You crazy man!. . . .thats so funny. . . . am having a laughing fit!. . . . . lol
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by olaremint(m): 6:02am On Oct 08, 2008
@thonia slim,
am happy for you believe me and all other loving folks, i dont think it exists here in africa precisely, we borrowed this white man's concept the way we import every thing, from used cars, electronics, human beings and what have you.the only thing here that we call love is only people taking care of their IMMEDIATE NEEDS in whatever form or manner the moment the FORM is gone the SUBSTANCE DOES NOT MATTER and the African love dies a natural death.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by minute(f): 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2008
Just dont know what i did right to deserve him but whatever it was, im so glad i did.
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by AloyEmeka9: 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2008
< Right click>

<click ok and restart>

<lights out>

grin Una go kill me for here. where is the rebuttal now?
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by burteeone(m): 6:41pm On Nov 07, 2008
hey babe i check u out, ur goddest i will follow u 2 underworld wink
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by debughu: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2008
DeepZone:

< Right click>

<click ok and restart>

chei deepzone
u don finish me with laughter
how u take allow this kind thots dey enter ur head
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by jgirl3: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2008
Oooooooh I love this thread!

Okay, let me say something good about the NL rascals and ladies that I love talking to.
To my partner-in-crime . . . I love how we both come on NL and laugh about what we see here. You're a true homegirl and I have never laughed so much in my life. See you later tonight!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

To CodeRed . . . You alone know how much I love talking to you and how we enjoy the stupidity of certain actions. LOL! You're still my craziest, coolest and most interesting companion.

To Sly and Eldee. . . the loves of my life (yeah right tongue). . . Thanks for all the funny nights and the funny days. I still need you guys to protect me from the goons though. cheesy cheesy

To my antagonistic friend, A-40. . . we hate each other's basketball, soccer and football teams but you're actually a fun and nice dude even though you're a woman basher.  cheesy cheesy cheesy Oh yeah and whether you like it or not, you are almost like me grin grin
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by Morenike3(f): 12:19am On Nov 08, 2008
To A-40, I don't blame j-girl for respecting you, you're one cool dude.

Always keeping your cool, atleast on this board tongue. And you make so much sense, sth I rarely see in naija men species. cool wink

I respect ya myself. kiss smiley
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by chamotex(m): 12:28am On Nov 08, 2008
No matter how many miles that im away from you . . . . . you know that I LOVE YOU!!

She's like a STAR she knows who she is
Re: Tell Him/her Something Good. by tope2000(f): 12:31am On Nov 08, 2008
chamotex:

No matter how many miles that I'm away from you . . . . . you know that I LOVE YOU!!

She's like a STAR she knows who she is

Hmm m m m  . . . . . .I'm guessing she's a Nler, tell me who is she? tongue

Why I'm i doing gbeborun tonight undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Lady Goes Semi Nuude In Maternity Shoot, Spark Controversy / Your First Toasting And How It Went /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.