Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63149 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by iyblaq(m): 11:18am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
heehehhehhehehheh
i feel datz madness...ah swear
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by emmanuelatas(m): 11:22am On Jul 04, 2014
Help our nairalander WIN this competition by just liking this photo on facebook. Dead line is this week sunday https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=746792472010866&id=105689096121210&set=a.746791785344268.1073741826.105689096121210
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: French.

Ok. Sachu kedekede pa neke mude pu chu na ci tonfu dwo. Hu ha gu na de ra putupa ti.

Did u understand it now? grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Godson201333(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2014
I cant believe that Nairalands couldnt figure out the humor in Lynpetra post...

I think she was just trying to be funny...chai ya don't need to criticize all the time! This is a faceless forum geez,Anybody can type anything!!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:27am On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson:

Ok. Sachu kedekede pa neke mude pu chu na ci tonfu dwo. Hu ha gu na de ra putupa ti.

Did u understand it now? grin
Who u dey insult shocked shocked
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: Who u dey insult shocked shocked

No one. I only told u what u didnt understand with English. Did u get the info.?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson:

No one. I only told u what u didnt understand with English. Did u get the info.?
sad
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by flexxygurl(f): 11:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.
Any gurl with multiple intimate buddies na "PUBLIC TOILET!" Shikenan!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2014
Godson201333: I cant believe that Nairalands couldnt figure out the humor in Lynpetra post...

I think she was just trying to be funny...chai ya don't need to criticize all the time! This is a faceless forum geez,Anybody can type anything!!

No mind them.
My message was passed clearly in Sentence number two,that's my moral contribution to the topic.But you know na,hypocrites will definitely ignore that one.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by adexsimply(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2014
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
come on..I just love this lady kiss

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2014
See,some people no just get sense at all.Oh!What's the difference between having sexual partners and having one partner when you aren't a married woman.Let's not deceive ourself,condom is just a preventive measure and not the ultimate measure.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Goldenboy007(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
Why observe 8 rules when observing just one can save you all the hassle ? 1 Rule - Don't have multiple sex partner or date someone who has !
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Mintayo(m): 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson:

Did you say "an old men"? Today is unical matric, the VC must hear this.
Lol,the message have been passed. Unical bawo?cheesycheesy
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sexymoma(f): 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007:

Na cinema sef grin
grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sexymoma(f): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Weekend alert grin grin
Abi grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by HerexG(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2014
Acidosis:
I bet you won't say the same thing, if this girl is your sister

Why won't you 'like' it, when your john thomas sef wan chop national cake

your mouth, like I like you dear grin grin
I'm not a dictator ok, like most African men, so if it is her choice to do it yes she can do it as long as she is 18+. Who gave u the right to invade my thought nd intents, out of the abundance of the heart the hand writeth
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Votukpa(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2014

The unbolded portion of your post is HIGHLY valid.

I thank you for it.

As for the bolded part, you really shouldn't have included it. Not because, u don't have the right to express yourself, but because it is:

1. Very irrelevant to this thread: its about abstinence and not the LACK of self control.
2. Ecourages promiscuity
3. Carnally minded and blasphemous: using sex to get stuff from God. "God, give me such and such and I won't have sex. If you dont then i'll go crazy and bang the next available handy man with a peniss". It's bad enough that you dangle your vegine before men like a carrot in front of a donkey, but must you do it to the Lord??Sheesh.

It is really sad u managed to garner 75 likes. Guess your power to inspire carnality is formidable. Check urself woman!

Having said that, true love is open rebuke and not hidden love.

Be corrected and repent from ur mindset.

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2014
Votukpa: [/b]

The unbolded portion of your post is HIGHLY valid.

I thank you for it.

As for the bolded part, you really shouldn't have included it. Not because, u don't have the right to express yourself, but because it is:

1. Very irrelevant to this thread: its about abstinence and not the LACK of self control.
2. Ecourages promiscuity
3. Carnally minded and blasphemous: using sex to get stuff from God. "God, give me such and such and I won't have sex. If you dont then i'll go crazy and bang the next available handy man with a peniss". It's bad enough that you dangle your vegine before men like a carrot in front of a donkey, but must you do it to the Lord??Sheesh.

It is really sad u managed to garner 75 likes. Guess your power to inspire carnality is formidable. Check urself woman!

Having said that, true love is open rebuke and not hidden love.

Be corrected and repent from ur mindset.

Thanks for sharing.Your opinion still remains entirely yours.Thanks once again.Although your advice isn't needed.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Mintayo(m): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2014
See,as the topic of the thread don change.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by justi4jesu(f): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2014
sexymoma: Abi grin

Yes just thinking out loud smiley
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by zicoraads: 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
Stale shi.t!

Waz aware of all these before I started dating in JSS 2.

Meanwhile...Lynpetra...ur comment cracked me up loads. Wish I could give it a million likes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by vislabraye(m): 2:59pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Now,you want to investigate what I do with my punnany.Does this have to do with the recent 54.4% UN statistics on unemployment
More greese to your punnany grin.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by oluking: 3:04pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: See,some people no just get sense at all.Oh!What's the difference between having sexual partners and having one partner when you aren't a married woman.Let's not deceive ourself,condom is just a preventive measure and not the ultimate measure.

Come give me Do grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by zicoraads: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2014
See cocoberry o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by zicoraads: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
oluking:

Come give me Do grin
Okay...how many rounds u fit go grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by zicoraads: 3:11pm On Jul 04, 2014
Mprex o...grin grin grin

Chai Chai...see fine geh grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by johnwell(m): 3:14pm On Jul 04, 2014

haba, nawaoooo, make i reserve my comment.... funn lady grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Sowl(m): 3:21pm On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

MUST EVERY ONE ON NAIRALAND KNOW HOW YOU GOT LAID BY ONE NICOMPOOP YOUR TYPE GIVE WOMEN A BAD IMAGE AND YOU BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE. UGLY THING undecided undecided

Ur profile says hw much u are quite similar 2 lynepetra or wateva her name is .''irun obo'' i suppose is a yoruba writin or wat?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by volihove: 3:45pm On Jul 04, 2014
HerexG :
No one can suppress the power of nature, nature has its major role to play in our individual lives. In all the nine characteristics of a living thing why do religion choose only sex to be sin. Nature supersedes all thought and intents of ur religion, proof me wrong if you can.

U be real mumu, to put ur stupidity on nature, tell everyone of them clearly if ur so bohold to stand by ur theory
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by searay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2014
chimkaire: :DNo my son, not at all...
Lols. Who be your son?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by DSuperWoman(f): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2014
Just stick to one partner or better still abstain. Can I have sex while pregnant? http://www.dsuperwoman.com/2014/07/can-i-have-sex-while-im-pregnant.html?m=1
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Votukpa(m): 4:26pm On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Thanks for sharing.Your opinion still remains entirely yours.Thanks once again.Although your advice isn't needed.

I respect this. I really do.

[I]But think for a moment...[/l]

Even if YOU do not need my advice, a lot of young impressionable ladies who have probably read your post, need it. If they don`t sacrifice their lives and futures at risk on altar of lack of self control, I think it will do Nigeria a whole lot of good...wouldn't it?

Truth is, ive made my point. Im out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.