Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63141 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by HerexG(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra]I dey come.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by vislabraye(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Plenty,including.
Arent you a friend?

I mean actual co corpulators.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Empress2014(f): 9:33am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
like seriously,you made me laugh this morning,making someone laugh is a great talent,you can take it up.....you rock girl!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 04, 2014
vislabraye:

I mean actual co corpulators.

Now,you want to investigate what I do with my punnany.Does this have to do with the recent 54.4% UN statistics on unemployment
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by tonychristopher: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2014
njokusboy: . Tah

ikpu lol
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by tonychristopher: 9:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Chillisauce: Tonychristopher , you are needed here for your contribution and expertise . grin

maybe you should come for practicals that is if you meet my specifications...lol
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sweetguy10(m): 9:39am On Jul 04, 2014
Oshi Oda ni Ile Pako
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Empress2014: like seriously,you made me laugh this morning,making someone laugh is a great talent,you can take it up.....you rock girl!

You know I was watching my still crazy aunt dance yesterday.After two grown kids,she is still free spiritedand beautifully young!My dear,her secret is this,she takes life not too serious.Laugh even when you wanna cry...there's so much to live for. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by sleekch1c(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Naa.
No be woman ooooo,na guy o.
He quotes me whenever I make crazy remarks,and he always show his bitterness.

Anyway,if na babe,I no no Wetin I do her o.I didn't take her toy cos I don't do toys.And if she is having a crush on me,she better stay the a queue.

Lmao. Then he is one unhappy man smiley

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 04, 2014
Most girls wont accept sex with condom. They want it raw not because they have infections or want to infect the dude. They believe this give them optimum satisfaction which primarily is the main call for sex. Am saying it from experience even when they know nothing about ur past sex life, but one needs to use his head.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson: Most girls wont accept sex with condom. They want it raw not because they have infections or want to infect the dude. They believe this give them optimum satisfaction which primarily is the main call for sex. Am saying it from experience even when they know nothing about ur past sex life, but one needs to use his head.
You are saying it from experience shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by aieromon(m): 9:49am On Jul 04, 2014
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

Gaddemit grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2014
just one month!, 30days!.. well, I am not judging you. just be careful and take it easy, a lot is happening nowadays, most especially in abuja, you just have to be careful, you can do it, deep down, you can do better, i know you are a strong girl, you just have to be willing.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 04, 2014
Dannyxy: just one month!, 30days!.. well, I am not judging you. just be careful and take it easy, a lot is happening nowadays, most especially in abuja, you just have to be careful, you can do it, deep down, you can do better, i know you are a strong girl, you just have to be willing.

Shut up Dannyxy!Don't puss me off.its a plural,read again.

And for the record,it was 8 months.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
nawa oh, are there still virgins this days?, having multiple patners is now normal?, lord have mercy!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by TrYcIa1(f): 9:54am On Jul 04, 2014
Noted
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by aieromon(m): 9:56am On Jul 04, 2014
Ikonz:

Wait wait, what exactly is your problem? Why are u sounding like a waste from a mad hyena? What precisely is eating you?

Are you having family problems? Did u at anytime had an accident that affected your brain case? Were you born carelessly when condoms were costly? Did you quarrel recently with ur hole driller? Are u a product of condom leakage or from the use of expired ones? What? Eh! Ppl from the village are after you?

Just tell me your problems ok, let me know how to help you out.

Oh lawdy lawd grin grin grin grin

Thank God its Friday!!!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

SHAMELESS BIIITCH. WASHING YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC. Smh undecided undecided

U dey craze o. Y u dey upload that shiity pic on ur profile? Y u bin dey use water-yam leaf sef when u for kukuma drop am for ground, grab available leaves clean yansh dey comot dey go? Ndi ara.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.

Shut up, bush girl.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Dannyxy(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Shut up Dannyxy!Don't puss me off.its a plural,read again.

, ,

And for the record,it was 8 months.
oh, iam sorry oh, madam pissing ema binu, my mistake, my mouth is sealed, you get me for mind my before..

the days are full of evil, be careful.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2014
Mintayo: I don't know why people actually keep multiple partners. I just dnt know. When you are not a dog! I remembered what an old men said sometime ago,that some men and women are dogs,or even goats.
People don't know that haveing multiple partners have Spiritual implications!

Did you say "an old men"? Today is unical matric, the VC must hear this.

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Inosenduatall: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

See,STOP TRYING TO BREAK AN OPEN DOOR.The word "Ashawo" has been so overused.I NO SEND YOU AT ALLLL.Where your madness stop ana there my own sef dey warm up.Guy,take a chill pill.Lynpetra is a very happy gurl. wink tongue tongue undecided

Ummm...lynpetra wetin dey happen? Why u call my name? You just wake me up from sweet sleep...

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Acidosis(m): 10:05am On Jul 04, 2014
some girls here; common "shame", dem no get
sad
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Acidosis(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2014
HerexG :
I like you dear, you are more real than life itself, don't mind these hypocrites
I bet you won't say the same thing, if this girl is your sister

Why won't you 'like' it, when your john thomas sef wan chop national cake

your mouth, like I like you dear grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: You are saying it from experience shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes but not exactly what u think. U know i cant do that. It could have been before now...not now any more. Got it?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2014
Alfa Seltzer:

Shut up, bush girl.

One word.....SWERVE!!!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson:

As if u have only one. Girls like u have a long list of bfs...lets say minimum of ten...and yet still do shakara to some other guys (new chikers) believing they still have "private part" when (according to u) was already a public walk way.

Btw, the topic looks more like female is its target. Girls/Ladies, read and learn.

Note - The fact that you are the seventh son of your mum's fifth husband doesn't mean you should be bitter....Life screws us all grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Toks2008(m): 10:15am On Jul 04, 2014
Just thinking....

Too many sweet chics all over the place...

Just wondering how philanderers cope. How many can they handle? No be small thing o

I honestly believe that philandering is an act that brings one closer to his/her grave because some of the ladies or men you will meet are either cursed, possessed by evil spirit or plagued with one ailment or the other and you will now add all these wahala to yours and that of your innocent partner.

One thing every philanderer be it male or female must understand is this; anytime you make out with the opposite sex,you become one with such. This is spiritual and the best protection may help you prevent stds but not spiritual oneness.

Becoming one means you automatically get a huge deposit into your life of all the curses,plagues and demonic activities in the life of your sex mate and all he or she has received from previous sexcapades with different people.

And coming to the physical,i will advice ladies to avoid multiple sexual partners because it tells on your body and i don't know how to explain it but a 30year old lady who is sexually decent usually looks fresher than a 20year old girl who has had multiple sexual partners. Strange but true.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson:

Yes but not exactly what u think. U know i cant do that. It could have been before now...not now any more. Got it?
I don't know what you can do o.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

SHE'S A HARLOT. EVERY THING SHE SAYS IS TRUE. GO UTAKO GARAGE BY 8PM YOU WILL SEE HER HAVING QUICKIE BESIDE AN EMPTY BUS

grin grin grin Mehn, this got me cracking up this mo mo. Keep the fun coming. grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 04, 2014
mz mariah: I don't know what you can do o.

In other words, u meant no trust?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 04, 2014
RedBenson:

In other words, u meant no trust?
You are speaking out of experience werin that one mean? tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.