Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63335 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Talius(m): 7:03am On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
babe u funny o

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Chimezie198(m): 7:16am On Jul 05, 2014
Mintayo:
So you just think there is nothing after intimacy? You just dip ur stick inside d hole and you think thats all??
wetin be d thing? Since u no dey hear english for night.
Answering question with question.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by SenatorJames(m): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2014
sexy-excalibur:
4 Girls genital warts and even Cervical cancer.... n yes gonorrhea SME STIs in females don't manifest(asymptomatic) ...those STIs block d fallopian tubes leading to Infertility..... ladies get ur selve screened for STIs today...and start ur PAP smear 1nc u hit 21.... thanks
Hello, what is the meaning of PAP, what is it used for and how is it done? Thanks, I may be of help to my younger ones (ladies).
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 05, 2014
irun-obo:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND LYNPETRA. DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL. COCCK SUCKERS undecided undecided

Something about me is really eating you up.I am trying to figure out what undecided undecided undecided
You have really spent so much time here nagging,cursing and crying.Do my moniker affect you that much
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Otunbakay(m): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2014
After reading thru dis thread, I am dismayed by d level of hypocricy displayed here by the people calling 4 d head of lynpetra...especially by Irun-obo, baby u 're disgusting...your user name and ur profile msg says it all abt u which is even far more offensive to human senses, than what lynpetra has written, which u 're burying urself alive for...you are a CHEER-HYPOCRITE from the pit of hell. Every sensible person in here knows that LYN is just being humorous...and even if she has written from her personal experience, she is simply telling the truth...abstinance is not an easy thing to practice, it only take God's spcial grace to do that. 100% of the pipo pulling off their skin over her write-up are quilty of worse practice...it doesn't matter whether u come here to write it or not. I so summit.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Danhumprey: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra:

Something about me is really eating you up.I am trying to figure out what undecided undecided undecided
You have really spent so much time here nagging,cursing and crying.Do my moniker affect you that much
For God's sake,can't you ignore him?undecided

The hypocrisy of some Christians is beginning to make me hate religion!undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Danhumprey: For God's sake,can't you ignore him?undecided

The hypocrisy of some Christians is beginning to make me hate religion!undecided

grin grin.I am just having fun with him o.Seriously I really don't take him serious.If there was another thread that took my fancy,I won't even talk back.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Empress2014(f): 10:07am On Jul 05, 2014
irun-obo:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND LYNPETRA. DAUGHTERS OF JEZEBEL. COCCK SUCKERS undecided undecided
lol...this is madness, this dude needs to be checked before he go carry him madness enter central market, if u enter market like this, u will be mad forever! GBAM!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra:

grin grin.I am just having fun with him o.Seriously I really don't take him serious.If there was another thread that took my fancy,I won't even talk back.

OMO ALE, ABIIPABE, Adojutini omo werey undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Otunbakay: After reading thru dis thread, I am dismayed by d level of hypocricy displayed here by the people calling 4 d head of lynpetra...especially by Irun-obo, baby u 're disgusting...your user name and ur profile msg says it all abt u which is even far more offensive to human senses, than what lynpetra has written, which u 're burying urself alive for...you are a CHEER-HYPOCRITE from the pit of hell. Every sensible person in here knows that LYN is just being humorous...and even if she has written from her personal experience, she is simply telling the truth...abstinance is not an easy thing to practice, it only take God's spcial grace to do that. 100% of the pipo pulling off their skin over her write-up are quilty of worse practice...it doesn't matter whether u come here to write it or not. I so summit.

YOUR PROTEST HAS BEEN NOTICED. NOW CRAWL BACK TO YOUR CAVE. ASSS HOLE
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2014
Otunbakay: After reading thru dis thread, I am dismayed by d level of hypocricy displayed here by the people calling 4 d head of lynpetra...especially by Irun-obo, baby u 're disgusting...your user name and ur profile msg says it all abt u which is even far more offensive to human senses, than what lynpetra has written, which u 're burying urself alive for...you are a CHEER-HYPOCRITE from the pit of hell. Every sensible person in here knows that LYN is just being humorous...and even if she has written from her personal experience, she is simply telling the truth...abstinance is not an easy thing to practice, it only take God's spcial grace to do that. 100% of the pipo pulling off their skin over her write-up are quilty of worse practice...it doesn't matter whether u come here to write it or not. I so summit.

YOUR PROTEST HAS BEEN NOTED. NOW CRAWL BACK TO YOUR CAVE. ASSS HOLE
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by commanderquash: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

Why lose ur mind when u can just masturbate urself to orgasm? what if you didn't find a guy man enough to do it?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Empress2014: lol...this is madness, this dude needs to be checked before he go carry him madness enter central market, if u enter market like this, u will be mad forever! GBAM!

YOU ARE A LovePeddler IN THE MAKING. YOU'RE DOING GREAT
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2014
Empress2014: lol...this is madness, this dude needs to be checked before he go carry him madness enter central market, if u enter market like this, u will be mad forever! GBAM!

YOU ARE A WHORRRE IN THE MAKING. YOU'RE DOING GREAT
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Otunbakay(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2014
undecided
irun-obo:

YOUR PROTEST HAS BEEN NOTED. NOW CRAWL BACK TO YOUR CAVE. ASSS HOLE
My cave where u come begging to be Nyanshhh...see as u dey double post sef...pls use part of d gratuity from ur yrs of prostitution 2 buy a better fone. I understand u're a retiry but not yet tired oo

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2014
Votukpa: [/b]

The unbolded portion of your post is HIGHLY valid.

I thank you for it.

As for the bolded part, you really shouldn't have included it. Not because, u don't have the right to express yourself, but because it is:

1. Very irrelevant to this thread: its about abstinence and not the LACK of self control.
2. Ecourages promiscuity
3. Carnally minded and blasphemous: using sex to get stuff from God. "God, give me such and such and I won't have sex. If you dont then i'll go crazy and bang the next available handy man with a peniss". It's bad enough that you dangle your vegine before men like a carrot in front of a donkey, but must you do it to the Lord??Sheesh.

It is really sad u managed to garner 75 likes. Guess your power to inspire carnality is formidable. Check urself woman!

Having said that, true love is open rebuke and not hidden love.

Be corrected and repent from ur mindset.

I just like the way some pastorally-minded folks keep their preaching on this forum in affirmitive. But sir, pardon my frivolous curiosity, if opportunity avails you to bang the lady you quoted, wont you bang her?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Empress2014(f): 2:04pm On Jul 05, 2014
irun-obo:

YOU ARE A LovePeddler IN THE MAKING. YOU'RE DOING GREAT
cheesy cheesy , this guy is really crazy, everytin abt u is full of shit,fake being,fake profile....idi*t

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 05, 2014
Empress2014: cheesy cheesy , this guy is really crazy, everytin abt u is full of shit,fake being,fake profile....idi*t

YOUR FATHER AND LYNPETRA'S FATHER angry angry TWO BITTER BITCHEEES
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2014
Otunbakay: undecided My cave where u come begging to be Nyanshhh...see as u dey double post sef...pls use part of d gratuity from ur yrs of prostitution 2 buy a better fone. I understand u're a retiry but not yet tired oo

E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU. ALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BITTER CRUSH ON LYNPETRA DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOUKD SPEW GIBBERISH ON HERE undecided undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra:

IF I EVER SEE YOU ON THE STREET I WILL STRIP YOUR WIDE AND SMELLY PUSSY NAKED. MTCHEEEW undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
lynpetra: grin grin grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Foooool
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2014
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Otunbakay(m): 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
irun-obo:

E NO GO BETTER FOR YOU. ALL BECAUSE YOU HAVE A BITTER CRUSH ON LYNPETRA DOESN'T MEAN YOU SHOUKD SPEW GIBBERISH ON HERE undecided undecided undecided
you 're not worth spending precious time on...u see hw fake u are... a male posing as a female with stinking, rotten mind. How more hypocritical can u be? Pls go lick ur wound and get a real live!

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Mprex(f): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
zicoraads: Mprex o...grin grin grin

Chai Chai...see fine geh grin grin grin grin

happy sunday smiley
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by felix281(m): 1:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
irun-obo:

OMG. LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE PIC YOU RESEMBLE A CHIMPANZEE. BY THE WAY HOW D CONVERSATION JUMP FENCE REACH YOUR SIDE THUNDER FIRE THAT LEPROTIC HAND WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS JARGONS. FLAT HEAD undecided undecided undecided
plz take it easy okay,no vague words!.....thank u.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by zicoraads: 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mprex:

happy sunday smiley
Have i ever ever wronged u in anyway? Ever?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by cecejobs(m): 2:49pm On Jul 06, 2014
If you escape STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), you wnt escape STDs (sexually transmitted demons). Spirit nor sabi science or condom
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Votukpa(m): 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2014
RedBenson:

I just like the way some pastorally-minded folks keep their preaching on this forum in affirmitive. But sir, pardon my frivolous curiosity, if opportunity avails you to bang the lady you quoted, wont you bang her?

I like your question. It's the kind of question that has the seeming of "have u stopped beating your wife yet?". Whether I answer in the affirmative or not, I'll stand guilty, giving occasion for the forum to mock me.

If I answer with a "yes", you will call me a bumbling hypocryte If my answer is a "no" you will probably call me an 'under the table' man lover . Either way, I sense I will be labelled a self righteous busy body.

I shall answer you nevertheless, but with a question too.

If she were your daughter would you approve of her post OR, would you condone your own daughter (or young sister or cousin) 'liking' the post?

If your answer is a "NO" for either of the scenarios, then you will have a VERY clear idea of the kind of answer I would have given.

Our society is on the verge of collapse because women are permitting themselves to be hypergamous and sexually free. This has nothing to do with pastoring or self righteousness. I know I can't stop it, but I can discourage other young ladies from adopting the same mindset.

Do I err in this?

Gotta run. Have a nice evening.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Mprex(f): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2014
zicoraads: Have i ever ever wronged u in anyway? Ever?

none that i can remember undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 02, 2019
Delightful icons :-) sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment / Young Man Runs 'mad' After Taking Synthetic Weed In Lagos [PHOTOS] / Girl Undergoes Surgery To Correct Her K-leg. Before & After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.