Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63142 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Yoney007(f): 6:40am On Jul 04, 2014
sexymoma: Abi national theater.

Na cinema sef grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by jnrbayano(m): 6:41am On Jul 04, 2014
shocked
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Chuukwudi(m): 6:42am On Jul 04, 2014
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by masterP042(m): 6:44am On Jul 04, 2014
booked
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by naijathings(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2014
number 3, very dramatic scenario. most chics get away with this by opening their legs to the next dumbo and hooking him to pay for the abortion.. most of them dont have to worry about it if they already have a husband at home who they can hang it on. grin
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Vicjay1(m): 6:45am On Jul 04, 2014
Hmm I can't fit shout nw. OP is right but the level of consciousness is low during that condition. Gordons even said the thing has its own brain.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Savilla(m): 6:46am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.
CHAI
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by onyeuka: 6:48am On Jul 04, 2014
I will tel her
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Chillisauce: Tonychristopher , you are needed here for your contribution and expertise . grin
. Tah
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Guykhena(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2014
Gepheral: Nice info...
Mods pls, I have an email notiffication from a vip here o and the problem is that the email I used then no longer works... How do I change my email? Seems there is no option for that... Anyone with ideas pls quote me.. Gracias
Go to your "Edit Profile" the change email feature is at the top..
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Lacombre: 6:50am On Jul 04, 2014
Yeah,in addition,it drains you up emotionally and financially. Does it worth the risk? No. Get one ideal partner that has majority of the traits you need and stick to him/her.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by HerexG(m): 6:57am On Jul 04, 2014
Our world is all surrounded by the choices we make and every adult is liable for the choices they make, this is not a teen class

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by legendsilver(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2014
femi4: Tell them
we don hear o! Thanks
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by roli21: 7:01am On Jul 04, 2014
undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Liltevy(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2014
go n prepare fr church!!!!!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by chinedujazzy(m): 7:05am On Jul 04, 2014
Health care services: A nurse,CHEW,Jchew,is needed for immediate Employment at Royal Care Pharmacy Awka,08189606888,08063855822, Email:chinedujazzy@gmail.com
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by ababanwoke(m): 7:07am On Jul 04, 2014
grin what's wrong with having multiples when u re careful?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
Hmmm.... Ana agba utu. Uwa mmebi.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2014
chisco82:
Hmmm.... Ana agba utu. Uwa mmebi.

Okwa oya Adam n' eve bunye anyi n'uwa nka.Choziba oo
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by chaberry(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2014
ednut1: story story cheesy
We got 2 give God glory

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

SHAMELESS BIIITCH. WASHING YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC. Smh undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

SHAMELESS BIIITCH. WASHING YOUR DIRTY LINEN IN PUBLIC. Smh undecided undecided

I have been trying to remember that song.... cheesy cheesy

I think it goes like this,"the bones shall rise again...the bones shall rise again..."
How far?You no gree die?

18 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

I have been trying to remember that song.... cheesy cheesy

I think it goes like this,"the bones shall rise again...the bones shall rise again..."
How far?You no gree die?

MUST EVERY ONE ON NAIRALAND KNOW HOW YOU GOT LAID BY ONE NICOMPOOP YOUR TYPE GIVE WOMEN A BAD IMAGE AND YOU BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE. UGLY THING undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

MUST EVERY ONE ON NAIRALAND KNOW HOW YOU GOT LAID BY ONE NICOMPOOP YOUR TYPE GIVE WOMEN A BAD IMAGE AND YOU BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE. UGLY THING undecided undecided
Look at your profile.
You are not even holier.

16 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

What brand of medical reliever do you take?

5 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Nne hapukwa Adam n' Eve aka biko.Jesus enyegobanyi ike imeri onwunwa.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by phonetics: 7:32am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

I'm not surprised you relapsed!

Feeble attempt to live righteous without encountering Jesus within and being a New Creation first!

That is the only way you get the power to truly walk in abstinence without going crazy.

6 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

What brand of reliever do you take?

YOU DARE NOT TRADE WORDS WITH ME. THINK ABOUT THE SHAME YOU BROUGHT UPON UR FAMILY FOR FUCCCKING AND TELLING. NO IOTA OF SENSE AND IF I WERE GOD I WONT GRANT THAT NONSENSE YOU WERE REQUESTING. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF LARGE COCCKS YOU DEVOUR WEEKLY IN ABUJA. ASHAWWO undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Mintayo(m): 7:35am On Jul 04, 2014
I don't know why people actually keep multiple partners. I just dnt know. When you are not a dog! I remembered what an old men said sometime ago,that some men and women are dogs,or even goats.
People don't know that haveing multiple partners have Spiritual implications!

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:36am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=chisco82]
Nne hapukwa Adam n' Eve aka biko.Jesus enyegobanyi ike imeri onwunwa.[/ onwunwa

Onwunwa juru ebenile,Njo abughi so so nke nwoke n' Nwanyi n'emeko.Mana udo di,onwedi.Nwanyo winkwinkNwanyo k'nji e bi uwa.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

YOU DARE NOT TRADE WORDS WITH ME. THINK ABOUT THE SHAME YOU BROUGHT UPON UR FAMILY FOR FUCCCKING AND TELLING. NO IOTA OF SENSE AND IF I WERE GOD I WONT GRANT THAT NONSENSE YOU WERE REQUESTING. ONLY GOD KNOWS THE NUMBER OF LARGE COCCKS YOU DEVOUR WEEKLY IN ABUJA. ASHAWWO undecided undecided

*gives him a cold water to drink*
Damn!You no fit live for face me I face you o.

8 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2014
Hmmmm..jst passing by

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death / Doctor Gilbert Afam Gini: Decomposing Body Found In Hospital Months After Death / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.