Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners (63151 Views)

The Risks Of Having Multiple Sex Partners / Simple Way To Know If You Have Bad Breath / How Will I Know If Am Not Hiv Positive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

*gives him a cold water to drink*
Damn!You no fit live for face me I face you o.

OLOBO FIFE BI KONGA ABULE undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 04, 2014
phonetics:

I'm not surprised you relapsed!

Feeble attempt to live righteous without encountering Jesus within and being a New Creation first!

That is the only way you get the power to truly walk in abstinence without going crazy.

I am not a religious person.I am just a Christian.I hope you understand that.

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

OLOBO FIFE BI KONGA ABULE undecided undecided

Nkita gwara ara tagbuo m'befu gi amu gi!!!

7 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2014
[quote author=lynpetra][/quote]
Isiri ike nwanyi. Hahaha! Amara chukwu dube anyi.
Odighi ofere.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

ABIIPABE OMO IRAN KIRAN. INABI ALOKOLOHUN KIGBE sad

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
phonetics:

I'm not surprised you relapsed!

Feeble attempt to live righteous without encountering Jesus within and being a New Creation first!

That is the only way you get the power to truly walk in abstinence without going crazy.

YOU GET TIME TO QOUTE THAT COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER BETTER IGNORE COS ASHAWO IS HER PROFFESSION
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

Nwanyi oma, o gini bu nke a?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Ikonz(m): 7:47am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

MUST EVERY ONE ON NAIRALAND KNOW HOW YOU GOT LAID BY ONE NICOMPOOP YOUR TYPE GIVE WOMEN A BAD IMAGE AND YOU BE ASHAMED OF YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE. UGLY THING undecided undecided

Wait wait, what exactly is your problem? Why are u sounding like a waste from a mad hyena? What precisely is eating you?

Are you having family problems? Did u at anytime had an accident that affected your brain case? Were you born carelessly when condoms were costly? Did you quarrel recently with ur hole driller? Are u a product of condom leakage or from the use of expired ones? What? Eh! Ppl from the village are after you?

Just tell me your problems ok, let me know how to help you out.

30 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by complete1(m): 7:51am On Jul 04, 2014
;DI THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL CALLED lynpetra,she is just too straight!!abeg girl don't mind all those assholes bashing u,they run away from sex nd end up masturbating every night with the pics of the guy/girl they should have walked up to

9 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2014
chisco82:
Nwanyi oma, o gini bu nke a?

grin cheesy cheesy.
Amighi mo ooooo.
That guy n' enwe iwo ogencha Nile.Okwa Nwoke,hapu sha kwa profile pics o. grin grin.Nsogbu k'ona acho.Mana onwedi!!

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2014
undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by vislabraye(m): 7:53am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: I dey come.
Condoms are not 100% percent secured.Best is abstinence from sex.
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.

Na you sabi Oh. So how many bf you get ?
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Ikonz(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra: .

Nne, gbachi ha nkiti, ha niile bu umuaka

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by bioduneberry(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2014
He/she who has ears, let him/her hear.

TELL THEM
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by DrObum(m): 7:55am On Jul 04, 2014
But body no be firewood na.Tried abstaining one time for months(wanted to get something from God ),I almost lost my mind.I kon dey do like Mumu.If fine sweet dudes dey ask me simple question,na to dey do as if I dey find something for ground all in a bid to suppress the urge to rip their shiets apart.Anyways to cut the long story embarassed.. cheesy I finally kpoki,it was fantastik and cocastik,so te I kon dey cry sef join after multiple orgasms embarassed embarassed.Dude was like,"oh baby sorry,wow.I never knew you are thus soft....blah blah blah..." angry angry.Him no no say na madness e just cure. grin grin grin.
You're just not a serious person! grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

YOU GET TIME TO QOUTE THAT COMMERCIAL SEX WORKER BETTER IGNORE COS ASHAWO IS HER PROFFESSION

See,STOP TRYING TO BREAK AN OPEN DOOR.The word "Ashawo" has been so overused.I NO SEND YOU AT ALLLL.Where your madness stop ana there my own sef dey warm up.Guy,take a chill pill.Lynpetra is a very happy gurl. wink tongue tongue undecided

12 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

grin cheesy cheesy.
Amighi mo ooooo.
That guy n' enwe iwo ogencha Nile.Okwa Nwoke,hapu sha kwa profile pics o. grin grin.Nsogbu k'ona acho.Mana onwedi!!
Udo di. Mana biko jidetu ire gi aka n' obughi mmiri nile zoro ezo ka-ana eche.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by durella4(m): 7:59am On Jul 04, 2014
complete1: ;DI THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL CALLED lynpetra,she is just too straight!!abeg girl don't mind all those assholes bashing
u,they run away from sex nd end up masturbating every night with the pics of the guy/girl they should have walked up to

Yea s true very straight foward but don't be surprise dat almost all d tink she said here on NL s nt true just 4 fun but sum peepz will take it seriously.

10 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

grin cheesy cheesy.
Amighi mo ooooo.

ASHEWO LASAN LASAN undecided undecided
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 04, 2014
vislabraye:

Na you sabi Oh. So how many bf you get ?
Plenty,including you..
Arent you a friend?

4 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2014
Ikonz:

Wait wait, what exactly is your problem? Why are u sounding like a waste from a mad hyena? What precisely is eating you?

Are you having family problems? Did u at anytime had an accident that affected your brain case? Were you born carelessly when condoms were costly? Did you quarrel recently with ur hole driller? Are u a product of condom leakage or from the use of expired ones? What? Eh! Ppl from the village are after you?

Just tell me your problems ok, let me know how to help you out.

OMG. LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE PIC YOU RESEMBLE A CHIMPANZEE. BY THE WAY HOW D CONVERSATION JUMP FENCE REACH YOUR SIDE THUNDER FIRE THAT LEPROTIC HAND WEY YOU TAKE TYPE THIS JARGONS. FLAT HEAD undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by usmanbabau(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2014
This is really good for those who know[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2014
complete1: ;DI THINK I LIKE THIS GIRL CALLED lynpetra,she is just too straight!!abeg girl don't mind all those assholes bashing u,they run away from sex nd end up masturbating every night with the pics of the guy/girl they should have walked up to

YOU NO GO DIE BETTER. OMO ALE OMO IRAN KIRAN.

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 04, 2014
durella4:

Yea s true very straight foward but don't be surprise dat almost all d tink she said here on NL s nt true just 4 fun but sum peepz will take it seriously.

SHE'S A HARLOT. EVERY THING SHE SAYS IS TRUE. GO UTAKO GARAGE BY 8PM YOU WILL SEE HER HAVING QUICKIE BESIDE AN EMPTY BUS
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2014
chisco82:
Udo di. Mana biko jidetu ire gi aka n' obughi mmiri nile zoro ezo ka-ana eche.

IWOR TI YAWERE O. FLATTY

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 04, 2014
irun-obo:

;DASHEWO LASAN LASAN undecided undecided

Ion Sir!

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Cecediva(f): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2014
lynpetra:

I am not a religious person.I am just a Christian.I hope you understand that.
No...you are a religious person but not a christian. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2014
DrObum:
You're just not a serious person! grin

grin grin grin.I dey quick talk where needle dey pinch me o.
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by bknight: 8:10am On Jul 04, 2014

grin grin grin I jst had to quote this. Lynpetra u definitely got urself a huge fan with this one. For being real.

8 Likes

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by pendusky(m): 8:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Yoney007: Why multiple sex partners?? And you still call your private parts "private"...HELL NO!!! Its a public walk way.
lol!
Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2014
Cecediva: No...you are a religious person but not a christian. kiss kiss

Ok oooo.
Let me put it this way,"I am still on the road to spiritual recovery" grin grin grin

Just like you too,No body is perfect. smiley

1 Like

Re: 8 Things You Need To Know If You Have Multiple Sex Partners by olashas(f): 8:13am On Jul 04, 2014
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson / Nigeria Reports First Coronavirus Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.